TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6040 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Can you recommend some good Sci-Fi games for me?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JashimChando

JashimChando

Number of posts : 2
Warning Level :
Can you recommend some good Sci-Fi games for me? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Can you recommend some good Sci-Fi games for me? Right_bar_bleue

Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-04-10

Can you recommend some good Sci-Fi games for me? Empty
PostSubject: Can you recommend some good Sci-Fi games for me?   Can you recommend some good Sci-Fi games for me? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:33 pm

Some of my all time favorites:
BioShock, Dead Space, Knights of The Old Republic 1 +2

Some others I like:
Fallout 3, Dead Rising(somewhat sci-fi), Brute Force, Alot of Star Wars
games.

Can be either 360 or PC, please.

Also, Don't suggest Mass Effect, I just couldn't get into that game for
whatever reason.

mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
Can you recommend some good Sci-Fi games for me? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Can you recommend some good Sci-Fi games for me? Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Can you recommend some good Sci-Fi games for me?   Can you recommend some good Sci-Fi games for me? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:29 am

I like Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty, I think it´s better than the first and you can play it single player or multiplayer mode.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
lalunatique

lalunatique

Female
Number of posts : 49
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Like them all. I mean, they all have their own strength and weaknesses...
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Can you recommend some good Sci-Fi games for me?   Can you recommend some good Sci-Fi games for me? Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:19 pm

I know you did not liked mass effect, I did not liked mass effet 1 too. But what about Mass effect 2 ?
It is more like an action/shooting game and the final mission was seriously epic.

Can you recommend some good Sci-Fi games for me? Tb-masseffect2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you recommend some good Sci-Fi games for me?   Can you recommend some good Sci-Fi games for me? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can you recommend some good Sci-Fi games for me?
Page 1 of 1