TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6040 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So write a good story about how you're week been!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xtreame Gamer

Xtreame Gamer

Number of posts : 2
Warning Level :
So write a good story about how you're week been! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100So write a good story about how you're week been! Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raph! Mostly because him and I have a lot in common.
Oh yeah and just a little thing to say to the side the ©️Architron characters you see in my Sig and Avatar are copyrighted.
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-04-22

So write a good story about how you're week been! Empty
PostSubject: So write a good story about how you're week been!   So write a good story about how you're week been! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 6:48 pm

Mine was freakish... [The End?] hah!

This is my favorite snapshot of the TMNT movie! So write a good story about how you're week been! 431545

So write a good story about how you're week been! Leoandraphstance

Oh yeah P.S. lol. it's me TMNT Kim I'm just got all enthused to make this account so I moved onto this one.

Last edited by Xtreame Gamer on Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://gamerzonly.77forum.com
TMNT Kim

TMNT Kim

Number of posts : 145
Warning Level :
So write a good story about how you're week been! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100So write a good story about how you're week been! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: So write a good story about how you're week been!   So write a good story about how you're week been! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 7:01 pm

Okay now I gave the account to my forum assistant XD So he's XtreameGamer JUST for the mini-mails he's here for a friend, I'll be posting messages with that account.
Back to top Go down
http://triconianworld.findtalk.biz
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: So write a good story about how you're week been!   So write a good story about how you're week been! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 10:23 am

My week was...how can I say it? Oh I know! So write a good story about how you're week been! 418600 It was boring (except on Thursday because I went to a field trip). So write a good story about how you're week been! 158684
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Xtreame Gamer

Xtreame Gamer

Number of posts : 2
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raph! Mostly because him and I have a lot in common.
Oh yeah and just a little thing to say to the side the ©️Architron characters you see in my Sig and Avatar are copyrighted.
Registration date : 2010-04-22

PostSubject: Re: So write a good story about how you're week been!   So write a good story about how you're week been! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 4:29 pm

Oh SWEET! I Love field trips! So write a good story about how you're week been! 431545
I go down to a river and watch my father fish... sometimes lol. I got a bunch of crab claws that was laying all over the place, not you're ordinary sea shell but they're different colours it was cool.
Back to top Go down
http://gamerzonly.77forum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So write a good story about how you're week been!   So write a good story about how you're week been! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So write a good story about how you're week been!
Page 1 of 1