TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6044 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT Story Links

Go down 
+2
NightwatchersGirl
Katniss
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
TMNT Story Links Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT Story Links Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

TMNT Story Links Empty
PostSubject: TMNT Story Links   TMNT Story Links Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 5:10 pm

Hey y'all! This is where I'm gonna post some links ta' TMNT fanfics that I find on the net, ok?

Here's the first one!

Playing Daddy

Description: Raph finds a little girl abandoned in a NYC alleyway. But little did he know that this little girl would steal his heart...and make the turtles fight one of the biggest battles of their lives.

- - -

Caged

Description: The first of 3 stories in the Behind Bars series. Raph leaves the lair in a huff and finds himself in trouble; as in, the star attraction for a circus, trouble.

- - -

Imprisoned

Description: The second in the Behind Bars series. Leo, Don, and Mikey have all returned home to mourn the loss of their brother. What they don't know is that an enemy knows a dirty little secret about Raphael - one that may lead them up a path of hope or down a path of heartbreak.

- - -

Jailed

Description: The final of the Behind Bars series. Raph is still in the hands of goons and Leo, Don, and Mike are hot on the trail. Before it was only a matter of finding him, but now they're racing against the clock in a race to find Raph before he's lost to them for good.

- - -

More as they come!
~Katniss
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
NightwatchersGirl

NightwatchersGirl

Female
Number of posts : 267
Warning Level :
TMNT Story Links Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100TMNT Story Links Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Nightwatcher
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2007-12-05

TMNT Story Links Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT Story Links   TMNT Story Links Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:08 am

They all on fan fiction net.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Nightwatchersgirl
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

TMNT Story Links Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT Story Links   TMNT Story Links Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:45 am

Yeah, I found that it's the best website for 'em!

~Katniss
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

TMNT Story Links Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT Story Links   TMNT Story Links Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:21 pm

I've heard of them, but I'm too busy writing my own and school life and home life get in my way. D< I need more time to myself. xD

I'll get to reading them someday though.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT Story Links Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT Story Links   TMNT Story Links Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:19 pm

Yeah, same here...btw thanks for the review on my story! My account's LadyBlue001 if that helps TMNT Story Links 222570 Hope you get some time off soon!

More links!!!

Blended Family

Description: A depressed and emotionally abused Leo finds a new, happier home with a new set of brothers. But what happens when his two families are thrown together?

- - -

Blended Family - Linchpin

Description: Leo faces two psycho brothers, and there are some interesting developments for Leo and his own brothers. For those of you who are familiar with the story, you will know what I'm referring to. For those of you haven't, well, you'll have to read it to find out.

- - -

Blended Family - Darkness and Light

Description: A dark entity from the nether world has his sights on destroying Leo, but before he does, he's determined to provide as much pain for everyone's favorite Big Brother turtle. Once again, there is a major surprise waiting for the family at the end of this little tale.

- - -

Blended Family - Same As It Will Never Be

Description: After watching SAINW, I knew I had to do a re-write of it. That said, I decided that my Blended Family universe would be the perfect place to "fix" what I saw wrong with the episode. After all, if the seven turtles living in my crazy little universe can overcome everything they have, then certainly they can help their brothers in the SAINW universe do the same. Believe me, things are going to end a whole lot more happily this time through.

- - -

Blended Family - Six Turtles And A Baby (Or Two)

Description: This is an idea I have had running around in my head pretty much since I wrote Darkness and Light,if not before that. Basically, I want to explore what happens to Raph when his anchor, namely Leo, gets taken away, but isn't killed. In not so many words, Leo gets turned into a baby, and Raph doesn't handle it well. Especially since that's not the only surprise waiting for the turtles. And, to top it all off, another old enemy has become aware of the turtles' new family and abilities, and he has his own ideas about how they should be used. (Never fear, it isn't Shredder--he is dead, after all). Oh, don't be surprised if the four oldest turtles from SAINWB (BF 4) show up. Apparently they still have something to share.

- - -

More next time!
~Katniss
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT Story Links Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT Story Links   TMNT Story Links Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:59 am

=D I've actually read the first one, and started the second. Kikide is one great reader. <3
Back to top Go down
Kira85

Kira85

Female
Number of posts : 48
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2009-08-13

TMNT Story Links Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT Story Links   TMNT Story Links Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:29 pm

Hi! I'm sharing my favourite fanfictions! Big grin
They're are mostly short and comical or with an happy end so, you don't have to worry if you don't like tragic ones!

Hell's Angels
Casey and Splinter go on a rescue mission. Things progress exactly as well as expected.

Just a big ol' softie
Raphael's got the lair to himself, and after a full 3 days of doing
whatever he wants, he's EXHAUSTED. What does it take to get a little
SLEEP?
Rated PG for Raph's mouth, but G situations.

Afterlife Inc
A silly fic consisting of only two chapters. Basically, it’s a
humorous take on the afterlife, with a twist to suit our favorite bunch
of mutant turtles. Oh, and BTW, this story suffers from a bad case of
madness.

Silky Pinky
When one late night visit to April’s goes unspeakably wrong… One-shot. Rated M for my dirty sense of humor.

The Mary Sue Auditions
The villians of the TMNT really want to destroy them this time! They'll
even hold their own Mary Sue auditions to do it. Yes, it all gets quite
silly.

How to Tell the Difference
Klunk gets knocked up. Wait a minute...

To the rescue
Raphael has a WONDERFUL time, Leonardo is sure this will strike him as
funny tomorrow, and Donatello attempts to beat Michelangelo at his own
game. Rated for a a bit of language and violence.

Tooth
Someone's tooth is pulled. While the lair is out of anesthetics. Otherwise, a normal afternoon.

Invisibility Check
Donatello is fairly sure something's up. Fairly sure. Not entirely
sure. Pretty sure. Something is probably up. In the meantime, he angsts. [That's just crazy! XD]

Failures in Romance
Sometimes, love conquers all and it is beautiful. Sometimes, people
have blindingly horrific failures in attempting to woo Ninja Turtles.
Guess which scenario this story is about. Warning for sexual references
and rampant insanity.

And... this is not comical but it's wonderful!

Underdark
He’s hanging upside down in the middle of the great underdark, weighed
down by a half hysterical turtle in the middle of a bunch of pipes and
water and rock that are conspiring to kill us both off, and Leo still
manages to sound like he Has A Plan.

It's a Leo and Mikey fic, it has suspance and a Michelangelo in a really dramatic situation who manages to be the usual ironical turtle while he has to take care of Leo! I really suggest this one! TMNT Story Links 825492
Back to top Go down
http://haebel.livejournal.com/
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT Story Links Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT Story Links   TMNT Story Links Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 4:19 pm

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5389330/1/Sad_Days_Indeed

You guys have to read this and its sequel. It's a guaranteed laugh. xD
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT Story Links Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT Story Links   TMNT Story Links Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 4:35 pm

Lol they all sound great! XD Thanks for posting 'em!

~Katniss
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Number of posts : 3893
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : dont have ONE i have four XD
Shells : 7
Registration date : 2009-04-07

TMNT Story Links Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT Story Links   TMNT Story Links Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 4:52 pm

i really really like this one

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4539742/1/Blood_Red_Moon

He couldn’t move his arm, he felt dizzy and sick to his stomach but he refused to stand down. He knew what was at stake and he would eat his own shell before he let Hun get his hands on his little brother.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT Story Links Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT Story Links   TMNT Story Links Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:24 pm

I've reada bit of that one before! XD It's a really good one! ^^

~Katniss
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Number of posts : 3893
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : dont have ONE i have four XD
Shells : 7
Registration date : 2009-04-07

TMNT Story Links Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT Story Links   TMNT Story Links Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:59 pm

ive read it like twenty times and cant get enough of it XD
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT Story Links Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT Story Links   TMNT Story Links Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 12:54 am

Yeah... *sigh* I wish I lived in the TMNT world... ^.^
Back to top Go down
NightwatchersGirl

NightwatchersGirl

Female
Number of posts : 267
Warning Level :
TMNT Story Links Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100TMNT Story Links Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Nightwatcher
Registration date : 2007-12-05

TMNT Story Links Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT Story Links   TMNT Story Links Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 10:54 am

Me too as well!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Nightwatchersgirl
Kira85

Kira85

Female
Number of posts : 48
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2009-08-13

TMNT Story Links Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT Story Links   TMNT Story Links Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 4:49 pm

A drabble about Raphael's worst nightmare. XD
Bugged
Back to top Go down
http://haebel.livejournal.com/
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT Story Links Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT Story Links   TMNT Story Links Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:42 pm

Thanks Kira! I've seen that one around on the net before, but I lost the link ages ago Smile

~Katniss
Back to top Go down
TheTrueRaph

TheTrueRaph

Male
Number of posts : 34
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Me
Registration date : 2009-12-10

TMNT Story Links Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT Story Links   TMNT Story Links Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 12:51 pm

http://www.piratestripes.net/tmnt/viewstory.php?sid=10&PHPSESSID=2f677a2afa2fea38e00021374c8b09d3 You guys know this one?
Anyone who likes the Leo Karai pair should read this one.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT Story Links Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT Story Links   TMNT Story Links Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 1:31 pm

Ooh, I've read the Leo and Karai one. Smile It's good.

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2012927 *coughshamelessadvertisingcough*
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT Story Links Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT Story Links   TMNT Story Links Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:38 pm

Lol your account! XD *coughfreeadvertsisingaswellcough* http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1528335
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TMNT Story Links Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT Story Links   TMNT Story Links Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT Story Links
Page 1 of 1