TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6037 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Never Ending TMNT Story

Go down 
+14
RepetitiveNone
1000oceans
mcazevedo
Katniss
lovesprite112
Kifu
NightwatchersGirl
thexblackxmaskedxninja
Lily
Livi
bustersword
Raph95
InfantileDinosaur
Xile
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Xile

Xile

Male
Number of posts : 2402
Warning Level :
The Never Ending TMNT Story Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Never Ending TMNT Story Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : TMNT (All Four)
Shells : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-23

The Never Ending TMNT Story Empty
PostSubject: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:57 pm

Just a continual story of random situations you can think up, I'll start:

Leo is in the middle of a fight, just him and a gang of foot ninja's. He's gotta get back to the lair in fifteen minutes to watch his favorite T.V. program. The foot ninja's are closing in, the only weapons you have in possession are your Katana's, a stun grenade and a bottle of knock-out gas. As Leo do you:

A. Fight them off with your Katana's.

B. Use the stun grenade and escape.

C. Hold your breath and use the knock-out gas.

Last edited by Xile on Sun May 24, 2009 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.dawnoftheninja.com/blog/
InfantileDinosaur

InfantileDinosaur

Female
Number of posts : 577
Warning Level :
The Never Ending TMNT Story Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Never Ending TMNT Story Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : [rainbow snapping]
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2009-04-02

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 4:29 am

As Leo, I will not run into a senseless fight. And yet I think he doesn't really like any TV programs. He isn't that easily manipulated by television.

But, I didn't get it. What do you want me to do? To write a mini scene that might come after yours, and then write three variations of continuation or what? I'm just a slow dinosaur!

Last edited by InfantileDinosaur on Sun May 24, 2009 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:17 am

(That was just an example, I know he doesn't like T.V. except when it comes to important news. This is just for fun Big grin)

Lol it's fine, your supposed to choose one of the A, B, C options. Let's say I chose A, I am now able to create my own scenario:

A: Fight them off with your Katana's.

You choose to fight them off and send them packing. Luckily it takes you ten minutes to get rid of them, you still have five minutes left. You quickly find a man hole and head down into the sewers toward the lair, suddenly there's a cave in and it blocks your pathway to home. Do you:

A. Dig through the massive pile of rubble.

B. Wip out your shellcell and call for help.

C. Find another way around the rubble.

Now YOU choose one of my options, once you do you can create another scenario and of course make up your options. It's really simple and fun once you get the hang of it Smile
Back to top Go down
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Number of posts : 2123
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Shells : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-27

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:21 am

Aha, so it's basicly like the never-ending quiz of what to do. Big grin

I choose C Big grin

You're walking trying to find the other way out, but suddenly a strange shining light catches your eye. You:
A) Forget about it and try to find exit
B) Go to check it out, but you don't dare to touch it
C) You grab it immediatelly.
Back to top Go down
bustersword

Male
Number of posts : 550
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:02 am

C!

After you grab it, Vanessa Feltz comes and tries to scare you! You:
A)Say something on japanese to scare her
B)Punch her in the face!
C)Scream and run away.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RoxasKennedy2
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:16 am

B: Punch her in the face!

You panic and punch her in the face. It was an instant knock-out, you feel guilty and relieved at the same time. Now that she's down, what should you do with her? Do you:

A. Leave her, don't even look back.

B. Take her up to the surface and leave her there.

C. Take three strands of her blonde hair with you, that way you can show the guys you met her.
Back to top Go down
bustersword

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:26 am

http://www.availableforpanto.com/vf.jpg
You want B) and C) to her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(question mark ten times)
I would choose A)
And we must continue...
After you leave that monster there, you come back home and turn on the tv, you will watch>
A)American Pie
B)Greys Anathomy
C)Turn off the TV and go to Youtube.
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:38 am

C: Turn off the TV and go to Youtube.

You wip out your laptop and head on over to Youtube. Once your there...a FRED VIDEO OPENS UP AND HE STARTS SCREAMING!! The noise from the laptop nearly popped your eardrums, you turn the volume down. But this noise awoke a giant pet monster Mikey kept in the lairs big basement/emergency weapons storage room. He can't stand any screechy noise, the monster leaps out of the basement and starts leaping toward you. Do you:

A. Use your stun grenade you saved earlier and drag him back down to the basement.

B. Kill it, apologize to Mikey later...

C. Immediately try to find soothing music on Youtube before it's too late!!

BTW: Yikes that picture burns my eyes 8O
Back to top Go down
bustersword

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:55 am

Xile wrote:

BTW: Yikes that picture burns my eyes 8O
L O L.

C!
You enter in search "a wierd noise". You suddenly have three choices:
A)A scream from the horror movie
B)The orgasm sound XD
C)Where did i left my grenade(question mark)
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:54 am

C: Where did I left my grenade(question mark)

You give up and use the grenade you had earlier. *SPLOOSH* When you threw the grenade it ended up in the monsters mouth...what came after you half expected. Monster goop all over the place. You start to panic, Mikey wasn't that far away!! Didn't he say he was picking up a pizza some where? How can you clean up the room in time? Green blood is everywhere?! Do you:

A. Grab a mop, try to pull this caper of old school.

B. Donnie isn't in his work shop, you see a shiny new machine that...just might do the job.

C. Think up a good fake story to explain why there are monster guts everywhere, when Mikey comes back...not to mention Splinter and the other turtles. Pray that it works until you have time to run to a safe location...
Back to top Go down
bustersword

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:46 am

B!
You're saved... and you just downloaded three games!! What will you play first:
A)Tomb Raider: Anniversary
B)Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition
C)Prince of persia 2008
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:14 pm

A: Tomb Raider: Anniversary

You decide to play Tomb Raider, for only one reason, she's HOT!! Leo's back home, but what about the others? Raph's scaling the rooftops, looking for some action. He can't seem to find anything...cept Mikey across from him on another rooftop. You glare at him, seeing that he has your new PSP you got for your birthday. He has his back turned to you, you feel the urge to sneak up on him. Do you :

A. Don't sneak up, tackle him.

B. Slowly creep up and scream at him.

C. Push him over the edge into the dumpster below!
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 3:27 pm

C.

Mikey falls, and when Raph goes to find him, he... well... can't!

Do you...

A. Go home and tell Splinter and Leo that Mikey's missing but you don't know why?

B. Go home and pretend nothing happened?

C. Punch yourself and go find him?
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:18 pm

C: Punch yourself and go find him?

Splinter will have you for lunch if you don't find him "He would know what I did...*shivers*."

You look into the dumpster where you had pushed Mikey into...it was empty. Not only did it not contain Mikey but it didn't contain garbage at all. You see tire tracks on the ground...oh crap. A garbage truck must have come by and taken all of it's contents with it to the City Dumpster nearby. How could you not have heard it pass by? You sigh and run quickly over to the City Dump.

Once your there hiding in the shadows behind rows of tires you see a garbage truck pass by. Strange enough it's the only one around..."Must be the one that took Mikey."You follow the tire tracks to where it supposedly dumped off it's contents. You find yourself in front of a very large pile of trash, and at the very bottom sitting on the ground was...Mikey. He was the perfect image of dejection, covered from head to toe in mud, slime and some fluids Raph couldn't recognize. You can't help but chuckle at the horrible sight; Mikey heard laughter and looked up at Raph with tearful angry eyes. Mikey calls Raph something unpleasant and lifts up his right arm for Raph to see. A long ugly gash ran down to his elbow and was trickling with blood. Raph stopped laughing and felt even worse when he laid his eyes on Mikey's wound. "Your so dead." Do you:

A. Get him out of the Junkyard and find a good place to clean him up.

B. Get him to the lair as fast you can so he can get some antibiotics.

C. Look around for something to wrap his arm in.

Sorry I know it's long, but I was inspired 8D.
Back to top Go down
Lily

Lily

Female
Number of posts : 347
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I like 'em all, but mostly Donatello =)
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:35 pm

B. Get him to the lair as fast as you can so he can get some antibiotics.

As soon as you get there, Master Splinter is waiting for you. Do you:

A. Tell the truth immediately.

B. Tell him the truth after you clean Mikey up.

C. Lie.
Back to top Go down
http://yorkieheaven.wordpress.com/
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:31 pm

B: Tell him the truth after you clean Mikey up.

Splinter wants to know what happened to Mikey. Mikey couldn't answer for himself, he fainted a while back and was Raph's arms. Raph curtly said he'd tell him after he cleaned him up. He got Mikey into a shower, cleaned him up, Don got Mikey some antibiotics and they both quickly wrapped his arm up tight. Mikey curled up into a fetal position when Raph set him in his bed. Afterwords you explain what happened to Mikey. Splinter didn't seem to care much, but he told him if he ever did it again he would be punished. Raph lost his PSP through it all, so Splinter settled with that as his punishment THIS time...

Raph's shell cell buzzed, someone was calling him. He took out his cell and answered the caller, it was Casey. Casey was gasping for breath, he told Raph to get over to April's apartment quick, but he couldn't finish his statement; Casey was cut off. Do you:

A. Immediately get up to the surface to April's apartment complex.

B. Tell Splinter what happened, ask what he should do.

C. Get Leo and head to the surface on Raph's motorcycle.
Back to top Go down
Lily

Lily

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:55 pm

C. Get Leo and head to the surface on Raph's motorcycle.

You reach April's apartment and a shadow passes beside the building. Do you:

A. Forget Casey and find out what it is.

B. Ignore it.

C. Leave Leo to find the shadow.
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:19 pm

C: Leave Leo to find the shadow.

Leo saw it too, he was after the shadow the moment Raph parked beside the building. Both were dressed up in full leather body suits, complete with matching helmets. Raph just shook his head "
Just what I need, another Night Watcher tagalong..."Raph ran up into the apartment complex leaving Leo to chase the shadow. When you reach Aprils apartment you bust through the door...and just in time. An oddly shaped dark creature with long tentacles wrapped around Casey's body moved swiftly away from the intruder that just came in. April was on the floor unconscious, she only appeared to have fainted. Casey was groaning under the strain the dark glowing tentacles gave him. Raph flexed his neck from side to side, then silently letting a long chain weapon slide into the palm of his hand. Do you:

A. Slowly confront the creature and attack the creature head on.

B. Try to make some sort of distraction and move your way around the creature to attack it from behind.

C. Scream and attack the thing with full force!
Back to top Go down
Lily

Lily

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:11 pm

B. Try to make some sort of distraction and move your way around the creature to attack it from behind.

You do so and the creature is stunned. It then lets go of Casey. Do you:

A. Keep attacking the creature.

B. Get Casey, April and Leo so you can leave.

C. Distract the creature so that Casey and April can leave.
Back to top Go down
bustersword

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:06 am

B.
You decide to leave... But it woke up!! You decided to call party member! What is your choice and why:
A)Lara Croft
B)Dante (DMC)
C)Bleeeh who calls members now? I'll find another solution.
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:18 am

C: Because I don't play Devil May Cry or Tomb Raider (no offense to anyone)

Oh crap it's up, Raph shoved April and Casey out the door and down the stairs out the front door. Leo comes out of a nearby alley covered in black guts. Raph new he got it, whatever it was. With no time to talk you get Casey and April on your motorcycle. They fly off down the road leaving Leo and Raph behind. As Leo and Raph you feel slight tremors in the ground, four black portals appear in a circle around you. Four humanly shaped creatures come out with long jagged swords. Leo and Raph are back to back, this was going to be rough. Do you:

A. Team attack, kill them quick.

B. Run, your no match for them.

C. Both suddenly recall that they have stun grenades...
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:49 am

C

Raph throws the grenades and Leo gets April and Casey to safety. Raph makes to go after them, but he catches sight of a million dollar bill attached to some string.

Do you?...

A Grab it

B Check where the string leads to

C Go home
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:55 am

A: Grab it

But your smart, you slice the line near the bill and THEN take the million dollars with you. You hold your self together and quickly climb down through a man hole. Once your on the ground you start screaming and dancing in joy. You think about telling the others...but not till you buy something. But that's probably not the right thing to do. Do you:

A. Forget it, show your family the money.

B. Hmm...first sit down and dream up all the stuff you can buy with this.

C. You'll only take a small amount and buy a sports car.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:32 am

C

Raph goes in disguise and buys a sports car, and lotsa cool stuff. But Mikey, being the nosy turtle he is, finds out. Do you...

A Beat Mikey up

B Let him ride the car

C Let him blab
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:09 pm

B. Let him blab

You don't really care, you bought the car and you were going to give the money to Splinter anyway. When Mikey tells everyone what Raph found everyone's excited...but the problem was what exactly do they do with it? Splinter suggested that they keep the money within Donatello's safe. Donnie had actually made some modifications that day for the safe. Raph was a little nervous about giving the money to Don for safe keeping but he gave it to him anyway. Leo then started letting his idea's unfold, he suggested that perhaps they should by a home on the surface, a quick retreat in case of emergencies. He added that April should be the one to go out and buy it. But Raph had other idea's, they didn't fall with Leo's very well. Everyone but Raph thought this was a good idea, but he was outvoted. He was about to protest...but he stopped when he noticed that he was getting shorter.
"How is that?" He looked at his feet..."Oh joy...". A black portal was sucking him down!! The same kind of portal that the dark creatures were using to get from place to place. Two black arms grabbed him and tried to pull him in faster. Leo was the first to grab Raph's arm and try to pull him out, everyone did the same with Raph's other arm. Despite their efforts Raph was still going under, Leo knew they didn't have much time. Do you:

A. Wip out your Katana and hack away at the ugly black arms.

B. Take a few steps back and lung at Raph to try and dismantle him from the arms.

C. Yell and ask Donnie if he has anything that can help get Raph outta the portal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Never Ending TMNT Story
Page 1 of 28Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next