TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6037 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Never Ending TMNT Story

Go down 
+14
RepetitiveNone
1000oceans
mcazevedo
Katniss
lovesprite112
Kifu
NightwatchersGirl
thexblackxmaskedxninja
Lily
Livi
bustersword
Raph95
InfantileDinosaur
Xile
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28
AuthorMessage
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 28 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 4:42 pm

C. That someone was Gandalf (from the Lord of the Rings) that unfortunately lived in the other side of Narnia so they:

A. Rented a boat and went to meet Gandalf

B. Called his name three times and he appeared

C. Decided to build a portal
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :
The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 28 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 6:26 pm

B, LOL!

"How did that work?" asked Donnie.
"I dunno, it's Gandalf he like Dumbledore. The guys with all the power who helps the main character succeed," answered Venus. So they asked Gandalf to summon Master Splinter and Leatherhead to Narnia. They appear
A.) in a chariot
B.) in a big flash of smoke
C.) On Lady Rainicorn (From Adventure Time with Finn and Jake)
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 12:02 pm

A. the rainicorn sounded great too but I just had to choose this one. XD

Somehow, Cinderela was also there because the chariot was hers. Splinter and Leatherhead thanked her for the ride. Cinderela thought they were so polite that she:

A. Gave them her cristal shoes

B. Gave them the chariot

C. Gave them a magic wand
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 2:07 pm

B! LOL!

Cinderella left and Venus instantly said "Twenty bucks that thing turns into a pumpkin at midnight."
"Venus, do not be rude," said Master Splinter.
"Are we in Narnia?" asked Leatherhead.
"Yup," said Don "And would you mind helping us with something?" Don explains and Master Splinter and Leather agree

A.) that all, but Leatherhead should go so that he can tell the others he and Master Splinter were there.
B.) That they should all go in the chariot, (Venus singing Disney songs the whole way)
C.) That they should go, but get Lucy and Susan
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 2:38 pm

B. Muahahah! Take that, Venus! LOL

They arrived to the White Witch´s ice palace in less than five minutes. When they finally got to the gate the group:

A. Knocked at the door (duh. XD)

B. Fought with 100 trolls and midgeons

C. Made a camp fire (what? they need to rest!)
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Number of posts : 253
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I plead the fifth!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 4:13 pm

A.

They arrive at the witch's castle and the trolls don't bother them because they think the turtles are goblins! They knock on the door and...

A. They tell the witch they're selling girl scout cookies as a ruse to get in.

B. The ding dong ditch so no one's there when she opens the door and sneak in the back way.

C. They ask politely if they could come in.
Back to top Go down
http://clandestinetmnt.proboards.com/
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 2:22 pm

B, though A was tempting.

Once inside they go straight to the statue room where...

A.) Maugrim and the Secret Police are waiting for them
B.) They find Aslan's Statue Missing, decide to look for it, but watch the witch roll away for war
C.) They find Aslan's Statue in pieces and watch as the With drives away for war.
Back to top Go down
katanagirl

katanagirl

Female
Number of posts : 290
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Monet my pet turtle =)
Registration date : 2010-09-30

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:06 am

B
as Don, V, Master Splinter and LH search for Aslans statue Leo had just discovered a portal back to the lair which he found Karai sobbing Leo curious steps through. Karai looks up and laughs she then hugged and kissed him Leo then pulled away and asked why she was crying she then went on to tell him she was pregnent with Leo's young and she thought he was dead Leo still stunned took her back to narnia where Raph and Mikey where waiting for him Leo told them what happend. your now Raph what do you do? Eek!

A laugh

B puke

C pat Leo on the should saying "now your in for life" (very supportive) Leo

Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 1:29 pm

C, a was super tempting, but C.
"Thanks, Raph," Leo mumbled. Karai meerly shook her head.
"Hey," she said "Where are Venus and Donatello?"
"You don't think they?" said Leo.
"Oh yeah," said Mikey.
"So they went to rescue Aslan," said Raph "Big deal. It was bound to happen. What are we going to do about it?" They decide to

A.) Send a tree spirit to see if they are okay
B.) Do nothing because they are too busy and hope the others find Aslan
C.) Ask Susan and Lucy if the two could find them and help them
Back to top Go down
katanagirl

katanagirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 11:51 pm

b was very tempting but i gonna say c

leo karai you and mikey walk over to lucy and susan who ar takling with the bevers over a plan to overthrow the queen mikey taps susan on the shoulder to grab her attention when susan being distracted acciendently slaps mikey in the face mikeys falls back on to lucy knocking her over. you laugh at the peculiar scene and Mikeys red face. Leo brushes past you and helps mikey up and turns back to susan. Susan is blushing and giving Mikey strange lookes. leo then askes for the help when lucy begins screaming they all turn to see mr Tumnus brutally wounded in the shoulder in the distance you can hear arrows being shot at the beaver's house. as lucy should you:

A use your magic water to heal you even though you know you won't be able to get information untill he comes to

B ask him what happend then heal him

C move everyone then ask him what happend then heal him

(sorry it so long Sad )
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 5:57 pm

B (S'okay that it's long)

"The Witch is coming. The secret police ambushed me," said Mr. Tumnus. Lucy heals him. Leo then tells them "Don and Venus have gone to look for Aslan."
"Lucy, Susan," said a voice "You must go and help them." They agree and are off.
Meanwhile with the others...
The others have

A.) Found Aslan's statue in pieces
B.) Found it being guarded by Ghouls
C.) Started to find some pieces of Aslan which are scattered amongst the castle
Back to top Go down
katanagirl

katanagirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:11 pm

b I like scary stuff XP

venus lookes anoyed at the fact that the white witch would underestermate them to only leave her gouls to defend the statue. while venus was shouting profantanies donnie noticed that there more creatures appering through the walls how should you tell venus?

A) hey stop swearing and look about!

B) well there is nothing underestermating about this

C) (start fighting of creatures) hey um i don't exsactly fancy getting my head chopped of here...
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:18 pm

(Okay, um, Venus doesn't swear. She thinks it is immoral and wrong, she'll say things like 'Dang, crap, crud, shoot, etc. and you may catch her occasionally saying sucks, but that is about it. Sometimes though she curses like a person out of Transformers saying things like frag, slag, glitch, aft and such things like that. But she never full out swears.)

C,

Venus immediately stops her cursing of Transformers words and smiles. "Now here's a challenge!" Venus immediately
A.) Begins to fight
B.) Mocking the ghouls
C.) screams "Bring it!" and begins doing A and C
Back to top Go down
katanagirl

katanagirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:36 pm

( i think i got some catching up to do then thanks for the tip Smile )

i love c

Venus and Donatello are fighting the creatures and are rapidly becoming overwhelmed with the amount of creatures they are facing when they are able to defeat one three take his place Venus and Donnie are being cornered into a dead end of the castle there are only three ways to get out of this mess..

A) the gouls may be big but if your quick you can slip under them

B) the gouls aren't very smart just a simple look over there could trick them

C) let the gouls take them as hostages to the white queen where she wll tell them the plan and hope that leo will be able to track his shell cell

Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 3:24 pm

B! Haha dumb ghouls!

After the ghouls leave, Master Splinter and LH find them.
"Did you find Aslan's statue?" asks LH.
"But how do we heal him?" asks Venus.
They decide to...
A.) See if Venus's healing potion will work
B.) Call Gandalf again
C.) Call for Dumbledore!
Back to top Go down
katanagirl

katanagirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:12 pm

A but c is genius lol
venus tried her magic potion on Aslan and it only made him stir then don thought of lucy and her magic potion that father Christmas had givin her. LH had to carry Aslan but Donnie and Venus helped as they began to travel back to the bevers house on the way they should meet...

A) a lepricorn with a portal that leads striaght to the beavers house but will demand a price

B) footprints of a strange sort

C) Harry potter who is stuck with a faulty wand

(plz ezcuse the spelling Smile )
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:28 pm

(Um, well, Venus's Healing Potion is the same as Lucy, but maybe if they put both together...)

C! Yes, LOL

"Omigawsh! It's Harry Potter!" exclaimed Venus.
"Pardon me," he said "But where am I?"
"Natnia," said Don
"Stupid portkey," muttered Harry "Look my wand is broken, can you help me?"
"If you help us fight the White Witch and heal Aslan," offers Venus. Harry

A.) Agrees and comes along
B.) Thinks they should get Ron and Hermoine (who are also in Narnia from the Portkey) first
C.) Looks curiously at them and says "Can we find a person to fix my want first. It will be a help to you."
Back to top Go down
Randi

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:31 pm

B

"We should try find my friends Ron and Hermione. They ported with me so they should be somewhere around here." Harry replies.

Should they

A. Agree to help Harry find his friends.
B. Agree to keep an eye out for them as they look for a way to heal Aslan
C. Refuse to help him and route for Slytherin.
Back to top Go down
katanagirl

katanagirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 2:42 am

a

Don and Venus look around for Hermione and Ron but to no such luck "maybe we'll find them on the way" said Don and they get on their way when sould they come across

A. Aslan all healed
B. rabid squirrels
C. Hermione and Ron
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:39 pm

a
now back to the other side Leo was still shocked by Karai news what should he do?

a> break up with Karai he likes resposiblitiy but not this type of responsisblity
B. hug Karai this is GOOD news
C run away this is BAD news
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Never Ending TMNT Story
Page 28 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28