TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6049 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Never Ending TMNT Story

Go down 
+14
RepetitiveNone
1000oceans
mcazevedo
Katniss
lovesprite112
Kifu
NightwatchersGirl
thexblackxmaskedxninja
Lily
Livi
bustersword
Raph95
InfantileDinosaur
Xile
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 26 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:25 am

C! Everyone´s jaw dropped when they watched the van transforming and going after Raph. Raphael:
A. Screamed like Mikey and drove backwards
B. ´s van transformed into Optimus Prime
C. got out of the van and decided to ran away to Los Angeles
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 26 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:17 pm

LOL B!

Raph's van (which was really a truck) transformed into Optimus Prime, who then attacked the D-Con!

What happened?

A. Optimus won

B. The D-Con won

C. The turtles and others grabbed popcorn and sat down to watch Optimus verse the D-Con in paper sissors rock XD
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:21 am

C. Since the game was getting pretty boring, the 3 turtles, the rat and the girls decided to:
A.call the police and go buy more popcorns
B.run away to a tropical island
C.kick the D-Con´s shiny metal a**
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:42 pm

C~! LOL

Needless to say, one shiny aft was kicked.

Now what? (I'm running out of ideas X_X)

A. Movie night!

B. All the fangirls from Kat's school show up and glomp them

C. Matt from Dramacon shows up and Kat and Maria spot him... X3
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:50 pm

C! duh
When Maria and Kat see Matt, they go close to him and scream, hug him and ask for his autograph. The turtles are so jealous right now. They:
A. Try to "erase" Matt
B. have a talk with Matt and find out that he´s super cool
C. have a massive headache because Matt´s too awesome to be true
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:27 pm

LOL A!

Mikey tries to 'erase' Matt, but epically fails. Then the turtles become friends with Matt.

Who decides to crash the party?

A. Chriss (Dramacon)

B. Megatron (since we killed his hippy-bot)

C. Our parents Surprised
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 6:04 am

A. When Chriss sees Leo, she falls in love with him but Leo doesn´t notice that she likes him. Matt:
A. asks to Chriss if she wants to marry him
B. tries to show Leo that Chriss likes him (because although he loves her, he´s still a nice guy)
C. kills himself with one of Raph´s sai
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:35 pm

B!

Matt and Chriss start making out and everyone averts their eyes X_X

Now what?

A. Chriss goes out with Leo

B. Matt and Chriss go back to their world/home

C. Our parents show up (Yes, I'm running out of ideas XD)
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 1:00 pm

A. Chriss goes out with Leo but guess who´s jealous? Karai! Yikes! She:

A. Kidnaps Chriss and she and Leo have an epic battle

B.kills Chriss and Matt

C.Starts making out with Matt O_o
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:52 pm

LOL C!!

Matt's not complaining, but Chriss and Leo sure are! So are the others, who have had enough of the make-out fest.

What happens next?

A. Shredder shows up

B. Chriss and Leo attack Karai and Matt

C. Everyone leaves Chriss, Mat, Leo and Karai to sort themselves out
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:02 am

A. Out of the blue Shredder appeared because he was hungry and he only liked to eat Karai´s cakes. When he sees what´s happening between the four teenagers he:
A. Orders Karai to make a cake and then toss it to Matt´s face
B. Kills Matt and tries to marry Chriss
C. Starts yelling with Leo because it was all his fault
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:18 pm

LOL A!

Karai throws a cake at Mat, who catches it in mid air and throws at it Shredder!

Now what?

A. FOOD FIGHT!!!!

B. Shredder complains that the cake will stain his new armour

C. Matt and Chriss vanish
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:01 am

A! Out of the blue, a lot of cakes and pies appeared and everyone (even Splinter) was fighting. When there were no more food the turtles decided:
A. To take a shower
B. To make a picnic (with the food that they had in their clothes and body)
C. To kidnap Karai (because the cake was great!)
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 9:04 pm

LOL C!

Shredder's furious that the turtles kidnapped his daughter, But since it's Leo carrying Karai, she's not complaining! XD

What does Shredder do?

A. Ask Matt to help save Karai

B. Throw the sparking-and-food-covered D-Con body into a random pit of lava Big grin

C. Take over the world
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 6:26 am

A and B! After throwing the D-con to a pit of lava (because the Shredder was really furious), he asked Matt to help save his daughter. The boy:
A. Agreed with one condition: To marry April
B. Told the Shredder to piss off, then he grabbed Chris and they went to McDonalds
C. Agreed with one condition: that the Shredder would give him his armor (he has a few ideas)
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:20 am

LOL C!

Shredder declines but Matt knocks him out and steals his armour, leaving Shredder in his underwear in the street! X'D

Now what does Matt do?

A. Jump off a bridge to try to see if it'll fly

B. Go after the turtles and Karai

C. Take Chriss to McDonalds
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:07 am

A. Matt tried that and it flew cuz Shedder´s armour was made of really advanced technology (and fairy dust). Now Matt will:
A. become a super-hero and work for the Justice Force
B. rule the world! *evil laugh*
C. Go after Chriss and the turtles (he´s gonna make them pay!)
Back to top Go down
RepetitiveNone

RepetitiveNone

Male
Number of posts : 3
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Definitely Raph. Probably because the sai is my weapon of choice. >Smile
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-07-16

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 9:19 pm

Can I try?
B.
Matt tries to rule the world as Shredder.
He goes to the Shredder's Hideout and Hun mistakes Matt as the real Shredder. He bows in his humble way and asks the Shredder how he can serve him.
Do you:
A: Tell him to spam the interwebs with advertisements for Karai's cake
B: Tell him to write a fanfic about himself and Splinter (himself could be Matt/Shredder or Hun, on second thought, please don't choose this one)
C: Try to bake Karai's cake himself for Shredder/Matt
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:17 am

C! (I wanted B but since you didn´t want that one...LOL)

Hun tried to bake Karai´s cake for the Shredder because he was jealous of Karai and he wanted to be his son instead of her. Instead of putting sugar in the cake, Hun accidently put:
A. Salt
B. Rat poison
C. Ooze
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:08 am

LMAO C!

The ooze seems to have no effect on Hun...until he turns into a giant chocolate-person! XD

Then the turtles come crashing through the window...what do they do?

A. Drag the drooling Mikey away from the chocolate Hun

B. Ignore the chocolate-man and attack Matt

C. Free food!!
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:15 am

C! I just COULDN´T resist!

After the turtles had eaten Hun (that chocolate was awful!), they decided to...

A. go kill Matt

B. lock Leo and Karai inside and closet

C. all the above and the they went to eat a pizza
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:37 pm

LOL C!!

Matt is excuted by Chriss the...well, excutioner, Leo and Karai are forced then locked into a closet, and then the others go out out for pizza.

Who stops them?

A. The police

B. The Utroms, who want Leo's head for some random experiment

C. Every Foot ninja on the face of the earth O3O
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 6:15 pm

A!

When things couldn´t getting any weirder, the police arrives along with the army, helicopters, submarines and...:

A. Mortu

B. Bishop

C. Venus de Milo
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 2:39 am

LOL A!

Turns out Motru wants to turn them into Utroms, so the TMNT decide to:

A. Fight! (Raph typed that, not me!)

B. Flight (Don...)

C. Invite them to a pizza party dudes! (Author: That's it! *chases away laughing turtles from her computer)
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 6:50 am

Hahahaha. C (sorry author)

They all went to a party but they forgot that Leonardo and Karai are still inside the closet and they are:

A. Making out (Guys, don´t kill me!)

B. Meditating (boring....)

C. Doing a list of all the bad things they´re going to do to the three turtles when they get out of there.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Never Ending TMNT Story
Page 26 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next