TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6037 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Never Ending TMNT Story

Go down 
+14
RepetitiveNone
1000oceans
mcazevedo
Katniss
lovesprite112
Kifu
NightwatchersGirl
thexblackxmaskedxninja
Lily
Livi
bustersword
Raph95
InfantileDinosaur
Xile
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :
The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 27 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:34 am

Yes, A!

And of course Leo and Karai thought they were alone until the door was opened by

A. My OC, Venus (TMNT's little sister, Karai's best friend check the OC thread)

B. Mikey

C. The Ninja Tribunal
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 27 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:52 am

A! Venus was completely surprised when she opened the door. Then, Leo and Karai:

A. Try to kill her

B. Give her 10 bucks because they don´t want anyone to find out about them

C. Kidnap her
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 2:43 pm

C! LOL! "You couldn't of just given me the ten bucks!" Venus. "No." Me

Leo and Karai decide to hide Venus in a safe place. So they hide her:

A. With Leatherhead
B. On an island
C. with Don...and a lollipop...she won't say a word
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:51 am

C. LMAO

After eating the lollipop(XD), Venus realized that it contained a potion created by Donatello. That potion was:

A. A love potion

B. A potion that contained super powers

C. A potion that can transform you into an animal

Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:55 pm

C! ROFLOL!

After Venus told Donnie he rushed her to his lab, but it was too late. Venus had turned into a

A. Turtle
B. Ferret
C. Bear Cub

[Okay, here's a picture of the ferret. Some people don't know what they are, so just in case. You know, no extensive Google searches and things.
The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 27 Ferret
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:59 pm

Aw that ferret´s so cute (compared to the one my cousin has) XD but...I choose C

Donatello looked at the little bear cub and immediately thought that she was so adorable! So, he decided to:

A. Sign her up in a talent contest

B. Dress her up with a pink tutu and a pink mask

C. Show her to the others
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 2:54 pm

I think I'll choose C because Venus has a Kunai and is threatening to rip me apart if I choose B.

So Donnie takes his bear-sister to the others. Raph looks at the bear suspiciously and then notices it's emerald green eyes. Figuring out that it is Venus Raph
A. Yells at Donnie to make the antidote
B. Makes them all go on this adventure to go find someone to heal her
C. Pets her and says "I'm sure it will wear off soon."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:12 am

Damn you Venus! XD Well....since I want them to suffer, I choose B

After packing all the essential things they needed for the trip (like pizza. that´s really important) they went to:

A.Narnia

B.Hogwarts

C.New Jersey
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:27 pm

A, ROFLOL! I was so torn between A and B AND C considering Venus and the guys' mom lives in NJ.

So they all went to England and sneaked into the Professor's house, got in the wardrobe and headed off for Narnia. Once there they realize it is winter and meet

A. Mr. Tumnus
B. Usagi
C. The White Witch
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 8:35 am

C! Muahahaha! XD

The White Witch gave them some weird candy (they didn´t know she was evil so they accepted it) and then, Venus returned to normal and the turtles turned into humans. Now it´s snowing, it´s cold and they´re naked so...:

A. They go look for Aslan

B. They steal the Witch´s clothes

C.They go to Mr Tumnus house
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 9:48 pm

C, so totally!
Sadly, Leo was also tricked like Edmund by the White Witch. Quickly pulling him over as the others were leaving, she pulled over Leo and told him...

A.) To lead them to her castle
B.) To make it to the Beaver's house and then make it there (her castle) himself
C.) Tell Leo that he and his brothers and sister were the real Kings and Queen of Narnia (besides her) and that he needs to kill Peter, Susan, Edmund, and Lucy.

Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 2:23 am

C. It had to be this one.

Leo shook his head. He didn´t want to be king of Narnia! It´s always winter there and he´s a cold bloded reptile! Besides, he hated when his katanas had blood stains. So, she told the Queen:

A. To release him

B. To marry him (*shrugs*)

C. To get the shell aways from him or else he´d be forced to call Santa Klaus
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:25 am

C. Oh no's!

The witch becomes enraged and mutters "I KNEW I should I have picked the red one." and throws Leo in her carriage and drives away. The others are walking when Raph realizes that Leo is missing. They decide to

A.) Go back and look for him
B.) Continue to Mr. Tumnus's house to get help and clothes
C.) Go to Cair Parival (Parivel?) to get Edmund, Peter, Susan, and Lucy (and pizza, according to Mikey)
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:50 am

(Nice try. You were close enough. It´s Cair Paravel. By the way, LOL)

B!

They get some clothes, drink some hot chocolate and Mr Tumnus sings them a song with his flute-like thingy. After that, they´re on their way to go meet:

A. Leo

B. Aslan

C. Peter, Lucy and the other kids (and yes, if they have time, they´re going to get some pizza)
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 5:53 pm

B! They have to meet Aslan! (And thanks for the spelling)

But as they go along they hear a scuffling in the woods. Venus clutches to Raph's arm, but with a shuriken in one hand. Then out of the woods comes

A.) Maugrim and the secret Police
B.) a tree spirit
C.) Mr. beaver
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 11:03 am

A! I love those wolves!

The group is not surprised at all when they see the pack of wolves but when one of them starts talking, they:

A. Make a video and put it on youtube

B. Fight (Raph´s favourite option)

C. Run to the river
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 5:11 pm

C, sorry Raph.

"Raph, we don't have time to fight! We need to get to Aslan!" said Venus. Mikey then began muttering something about Youtube as they ran the wolves hot on their trail. The wolves face them when they get to the river. Maugrim challenges Raph calling him a true knight. Raph decides to

A.) Continue on the river trying to outrun the wolves
B.) Steal Venus's katana and try to fight Maugrim
C.) Take the sword and pull a Peter hoping Father Christmas shows up.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:17 pm

B. my apologies Venus. Raph forced me to choose this one.

The angry turtle then tries to fight with Maugrim but then, Santa Klaus appears. And he´s not in a good mood. He:

A. Scolds Raph and Maugrim and tells them that there will be no presents for them this year

B. Gives Venus another sword and makes Maugrim and the other wolves disappear

C. Starts eating popcorn and tells the turtle and the wolf to carry on win their epic battle.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 2:15 pm

B, sorry Mikey.

"Here, I have gifts," said Santa. First to Venus he gave the healing potion. Mikey received a small dagger of bronze, Don received a bow and arrow. Raph sighed until Santa pulled him over and gave him a sword and sheild.
"Give 'em to Leo, right?" he asked.
"No those are yours," answered Santa then gave Raph a horn and a small axe "These are Leonardo's." They remembered that they had to get to Aslan. They

A.) Take the river even though it is melting
B.) Find horses
C.) Ask Santa for a ride.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:58 am

B.

Turns out that the horses weren´t exactly horses. They were unicorns that were sent by Aslan. "If he knew we´d be here, why didn´t he sent some help besides Santa?" Raphael complained and Venus slapped his head. Then, the horses lead them to the mighty Aslan and he tells them that:

A. Soon Leonardo will turn into stone

B. They were all destined to be the kings and queens of Narnia

C. they needed to rest because there was going to be a war tomorrow morning
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 5:07 pm

B

"You will be ruling beside us," said a familiar voice. It was King Peter. Who then said "Raphael, I need to talk to you."
"Leo's the high King, not me," said Raph.
"Yes," said Peter "But you are-" he never got to finish a trumpet sounded. It was the White Witch and Leo and Mr. Tumnus were captured. She says

A.) "They will both be be turned to stone and then crushed by minitors unless someone gives their life."
B.) "You must choose one. The other will be sacrificed."
C.) "I have come to show you that I have them. Prepare for war." and then leave.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:52 am

B is very epic but I guess I have to choose....A

Raphael slowly tried to reach the sword that was on the back of his shell but the White Witch looked darkly at him. "You do that and both of them will die" she threatened and the turtle bit his lip. Suddenly, someone yelled "I´ll do it. I´ll sacrifice myself". That person was:

A. Aslan

B. Peter

C. Donatello
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 2:02 pm

A, it just has to be... though C was my second choice.

Donatello was going to speak, but Venus had said "No, I can loose you, any of you." and then Aslan spoke. Protests came up from the crowd. Aslan silenced them and went willing with the witch.
Leo and Mr. Tumnus were released. Venus, Donnie and Mikey rushed to his side. Raph said to Peter "They are going to attack us tomorrow aren't they?"
"Yes," answered Peter "I will get Edmund." Raph quickly rushed to Leo. He handed Leo his presents and Leo thanked him. While Leo, Rpah and Mikey went to get something to eat. Venus pulled over Donatello.
"Donnie, we gotta help Aslan," she said.
"No," he answered "That's illogical. He gave himself up. It's not like the witch won't attack us already!"
"Donnie, were in Narnia," she said "The most illogical place known." This made Donnie think.
He said

A.) "Alright. Let's go."
B.) "Okay, but there are two people we need to get."
C.) "I'll go, V, but I want you to be safe."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 2:22 pm

B, definitely B

Those two person he needed to get were:

A. Mr and Mrs Beaver

B. April and Casey

C. Leatherhead and Splinter
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:19 am

C!!!!!!!!!!

"But how we get them here is the question," said Donnie. They decide to

A.) Get a tree to send the message
B.) No need. Just as Donnie says this they appear.
C.) Get someone to conjure them up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Never Ending TMNT Story
Page 27 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next