TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6049 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Never Ending TMNT Story

Go down 
+14
RepetitiveNone
1000oceans
mcazevedo
Katniss
lovesprite112
Kifu
NightwatchersGirl
thexblackxmaskedxninja
Lily
Livi
bustersword
Raph95
InfantileDinosaur
Xile
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Xile

Xile

Male
Number of posts : 2402
Warning Level :
The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : TMNT (All Four)
Shells : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-23

The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 4:40 pm

C: Tell Mikey off

You start smackin Mikey around and askin him why he would do such a boneheaded thing...but then you realize your talking to Mikey...so it's like DUH he would :/

Raph walks up to Bishop, hands him some money for the coffee and that seemed to settle the problem.

Bishop though suddenly smiled *evilly* and asked if he could "borrow" Mikey for a "project"

As Raph do you:

A. Say," Of course!" And give Mikey to Bishop...problem solved.

B. Growl and kick Bishop outta your home...

C. Say you'll ask Leo if it's okay...(like a dork Razz).
Back to top Go down
http://www.dawnoftheninja.com/blog/
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :
The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:52 am

A

Bishop drags a screaming Mikey away. Leo comes out, woozy, and asks Raph what the noise was.

As Raph, do you...

A Tell the truth

B Lie

C Tell Leo to get some rest
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Number of posts : 3893
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : dont have ONE i have four XD
Shells : 7
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 2:02 pm

C.

You tell Leo to get some rest. He hears Mikey screams echoing off the sewer pipes.

As Leo, do you:

A. Tell Raph off then go get Mikey.

B. Let Bishop take Mikey.

C. Make Raph go get Mikey and tell Raph he's not allowed back in the layer without Mikey.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:12 pm

A

Well, Leo TRIES to, before running to the bathroom to throw up. Splinter tells Raph to fetch Mikey back. NOW.

As Raph, do you...

A Go get Mikey

B Tell Don to do it

C Dance
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:29 pm

A.

You grumble and go get your younger brother. Bishop isn't happy about having his test subject taken away.

As Bishop, do you:

A. Take Mikey back when they are asleep.

B. Fight Raph and take Mikey back.

C. Cry.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:31 am

C

Raph is stunned, but little does he know... Raph's breath smells of onions!

Bishop sees Raph is distracted, and takes both Mikey AND Raph hostage. At Bishop's lab, they're tied down and Bishop goes to fetch Stockman.

As Mikey, do you...

A Sum up the situation with a bad joke

B Ask Raph what they should do

C Tell Raph his breath smells bad
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:04 pm

B.

He says that you need to reach his shell cell. You do and you wonder who to call.

Do you:

A. Call Lether Head. He'll get you out and leave Bishop a few "memories".

B. Call Casey. He'll take care of the guards.

C. Call Leo. He's not gonna be happy about his brothers being taken.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:14 pm

C

However, Leo doesn't answer, because he's busy being sick. Mikey decides to phone Leatherhead, as he knows Casey will make a lot of noise.

Bishop comes in, and they need to stall for time.

As Raph and Mikey, do you...

A Ask him what he plans to do

B Beg for mercy

C Tell him a long, pointless story
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:45 pm

I'M LETTING XILE DO THIS ONE!

Last edited by thexblackxmaskedxninja on Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:55 pm

AH WAIT! I JUST FINISHED MY POST!!

A: Ask him what he plans to do (what else? All evil villans wanna tell you their evil plan XD)

Bishop is overjoyed when you ask him what he plans to do to you...he goes into a long boring spew about "the perfect human" and what it has to do with them...

While he kept going on and on and on Mikey has enough time to escape and look around the room for something to help them escape...to his surprise he finds a giant monster inside a cage...this may be your way outta here!

Do you:

A. Taunt the beast for no reason...

B. See if you can open the cage with something...oh look a key!

C. Ask it if it's been here for a long time.
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:59 pm

C.

He says yes and he would appriciate it if you would let him out. You let him out and sirens go off.

Do you:

A. Grab the monster and run.

B. Let the monster find his own way out.

C. Run around in circles.
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 2:04 pm

(THANK YOU...it's hard to keep up Razz)

C: Run around in circles.

The monster finds your worrisome attitude amusing...he likes you. And in return he'll get you outta of the lab.

Raph nearly falls asleep as Bishop explains the process of "disection"...but he comes to full awareness when he sees a giant monster come into the room...Mikey's riding on top of it.

As Raph do you:

A. SCREAM IN TERROR!!

B. Try to distract Bishop so he won't see the monster come at him...

C. Ask Mikey why he's riding on top of a monster...
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 2:05 pm

B.

You start asking question and the monster destroies the control pannel, releasing you.

As Raph, do you:

A. Attack Bishop.

B. Get Mikey and the monster out.

C. Attack the monster.
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 2:09 pm

A: Attack Bishop

FINALLY you get your hands on Bishop and try to make him pay for capturing the both of you...but as usual Bishop wins and you end up flat on your back.

The monster doesn't like Bishop, it charges at him and is about to run over Raph!

As Mikey do you:

A. Scream, "STOP YOUR GONNA HURT RAPH!!"

B. Let him run over Raph...you never liked him anyway.

C. Tell Raph to get out of the monsters way...
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 2:12 pm

A.

The monster looks at you, confused. You explain that he's your older brother, and while you two fight alot, you still love him. Raph hears this.

As Raph, do you:

A. Pretend you didn't hear Mikey.

B. Run over and hug Mikey.

C. Mutter thanks.
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 2:22 pm

A: Pretend you didn't hear Mikey.

You pretend you didn't hear him...but Mikey can see a little tear in your eye...he gives you a hug.

Bishop meanwhile is being smashed to bits by the monster...Bishop manages though to fall down a hidden passage way and there by escaping from the monsters anger...

Raph shoves Mikey off and tells him to just forget it...Mikey shrugs and tells you how much of a softie you are...

Leo, Don and Leather Head were tracking you guys and finally made it to Bishops lab...they see the monster and start to attack it.

As the monster do you:

A. Wack them unconscious with one swipe of your HUGE tail...

B. Run away!

C. Laugh at them...
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 2:25 pm

A.

You knock them out only to find out that they are related to your new friends. You appologize and wait for them to wake up. Leo wakes up first and sees the monster. He's about to attack.

As Mikey, do you:

A. Let him attack the monster.

B. Get in the way.

C. Shout, "Don't he's a friend," and hope it works.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:04 pm

C

Leo stops, and gives the monster a hard look before leading them to freedom. At the lair, Splinter tells Raph to never give his brother away again. He goes onto a long long long rant.

As Don, do you...

A Laugh

B Pretend to not hear

C Cook some waffles
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:52 pm

B.

You pretend not to hear, but Splinter notices and whaps you on the head with his staff. You sigh. He grounds you for four months. When Casey calls you and invites you to go bad guy huting, you decide you want to go with him.

Do you:

A. Sneek out, even though you're grounded.

B. Tell him you can't. You're grounded.

C. Tell him to ask Leo.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:13 am

A

Raph sneaks out, and meets Casey at the local park. After walking around for an hour, they see some dodgy men, who are crowded around something.

As Raph and Casey, so you...

A Walk over casually

B Ignore them

C JUMP IN
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:14 am

C.

You jump in and realize that they are mugging someone. You attack and fend them off. The woman is okay with Casey, but screams when she sees Raph. Don was out gathering things for a new project from a nearby dumpster when he heard the scream of the woman. He runs over and sees Casey and Raph. He knows that Raph is grounded.

As Don, do you:

A. Let it go.

B. Go over to Raph and drag him home by his mask tails.

C. Call Leo to get Raph home.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:57 am

C

But Raph stops him- Leo will so kill him. Don phones Leo anyway. Raph grabs the phone and says 'Hi'. Leo asks him why he has Don's shell cell.

As Raph, do you say...

A 'Don wanted to tell you that he thinks you stink, only he's too shy to say it himself'

B 'Don's dead'

C 'I could ask you the same thing'
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 1:46 pm

A.

Leo says "Yeah, right. You're out, arn't you?" Meanwhile, Don is glaring at you.

Do you:

A. Lie and say no.

B. Say yes.

C. Tell him that he is stupid and hang up.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 5:37 pm

A

Raph talks to him as he quickly goes home, saying that he's NOT hiding in the back room.

As Leo, do you...

A Look in the back room

B Wait by the door

C Eat some popcorn ^___^
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 5:57 pm

B.

You wait by the door until Raph enters. He knows he's busted.

As Raph, do you:

A. Get down on your knees and beg him not to tell Master Splinter.

B. Walk past him and pretend you don't see him.

C. Mouth off to him while he's giving you a lecture.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending TMNT Story   The Never Ending TMNT Story - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Never Ending TMNT Story
Page 15 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next