TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6027 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Splinter's Story: The Story Of The Scorpion & The Frog

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
War Bandit

War Bandit

Male
Number of posts : 367
Warning Level :
Splinter's Story: The Story Of The Scorpion & The Frog Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Splinter's Story: The Story Of The Scorpion & The Frog Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Lay-oh-nar-dough x)
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Splinter's Story: The Story Of The Scorpion & The Frog Empty
PostSubject: Splinter's Story: The Story Of The Scorpion & The Frog   Splinter's Story: The Story Of The Scorpion & The Frog Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 6:49 am

Hi, I just wanted to share this, I know some of you may know this, just felt like sharing this (too much this. xD)

Out in western, there was a scorpion. The scorpion needed to get through the river.
He saw a frog and asked for help.

"Frog, would you help me get across the river?"

"Yes, I will help you. But are you sure you will NOT sting me?"

"Yes frog. I won't sting you."

When they were halfway of the river, the frog felt poison flowing through his veins. He felt the scorpion sting him. The frog said,

"Scorpion? Why did you sting me? You knew that if I die here, your life is also crucial. We'll both die here..."

The Scorpion said badly,

"Hey, its my nature."

Chibi Mike and Don ~War~Cibi Leo and Raph
Back to top Go down
http://www.dofus.com
Xile

Xile

Male
Number of posts : 2402
Warning Level :
Splinter's Story: The Story Of The Scorpion & The Frog Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Splinter's Story: The Story Of The Scorpion & The Frog Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : TMNT (All Four)
Shells : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Splinter's Story: The Story Of The Scorpion & The Frog   Splinter's Story: The Story Of The Scorpion & The Frog Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 10:14 am

LOVED this, great concept XP they are otherwise known as the backstabbing side of the scorpions XP
Back to top Go down
http://www.dawnoftheninja.com/blog/
War Bandit

War Bandit

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Splinter's Story: The Story Of The Scorpion & The Frog   Splinter's Story: The Story Of The Scorpion & The Frog Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 5:31 pm

I got it from the "Fast Forward" series, from the clone of Leo. Big grin

What do you think the moral lesson of it?

Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Splinter's Story: The Story Of The Scorpion & The Frog   Splinter's Story: The Story Of The Scorpion & The Frog Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 1:28 am

that you can't change the way you are
Back to top Go down
War Bandit

War Bandit

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Splinter's Story: The Story Of The Scorpion & The Frog   Splinter's Story: The Story Of The Scorpion & The Frog Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 2:59 am

So like, whoever you'll be, your just like that? Like if your bad, you'll stay bad? aaw....

Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Number of posts : 2402
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : TMNT (All Four)
Shells : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Splinter's Story: The Story Of The Scorpion & The Frog   Splinter's Story: The Story Of The Scorpion & The Frog Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:06 pm

A backstabber will always be, a backstabber.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dawnoftheninja.com/blog/
War Bandit

War Bandit

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Splinter's Story: The Story Of The Scorpion & The Frog   Splinter's Story: The Story Of The Scorpion & The Frog Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 5:14 pm

woah, that's neat...

Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Splinter's Story: The Story Of The Scorpion & The Frog   Splinter's Story: The Story Of The Scorpion & The Frog Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 7:14 pm

I with what Leo goes with (Remember the end : "Did I ever tell you that I hate that story?") I choose to believe that if you give most people the chance to do better, they'll take it.
Back to top Go down
War Bandit

War Bandit

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Splinter's Story: The Story Of The Scorpion & The Frog   Splinter's Story: The Story Of The Scorpion & The Frog Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 7:32 pm

Yeah, but in the end, they'll decided to backstab you. After everything you did for them...

Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Splinter's Story: The Story Of The Scorpion & The Frog   Splinter's Story: The Story Of The Scorpion & The Frog Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 7:41 pm

oh i feel sad i'm not helping bad people from now on lol
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Splinter's Story: The Story Of The Scorpion & The Frog   Splinter's Story: The Story Of The Scorpion & The Frog Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 12:24 am

I believe nature is only part of who you are. Another large part of who you are (and who you will become) is the influences around you. To relate this to TMNT, I'll use Karai as an example. You can tell it's her nature to be honorable, but because of her upbringing by Shredder she's been brainwashed and does a lot of unhonorable things. I don't know, maybe I'm totally off base, but it's a theory.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Splinter's Story: The Story Of The Scorpion & The Frog   Splinter's Story: The Story Of The Scorpion & The Frog Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Splinter's Story: The Story Of The Scorpion & The Frog
Page 1 of 1