TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6039 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I Failed Once Again (Leonardo Story)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DecemberJ

DecemberJ

Female
Number of posts : 9
Warning Level :
I Failed Once Again (Leonardo Story) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I Failed Once Again (Leonardo Story) Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-03-01

I Failed Once Again (Leonardo Story) Empty
PostSubject: I Failed Once Again (Leonardo Story)   I Failed Once Again (Leonardo Story) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 1:46 am

I wrote this story a long time ago. It's a dream that Leo is having and my OC is in this story. Hope you guys enjoy it. Oh yeah, this is a short story. I Failed Once Again (Leonardo Story) 300575

I train hard to protect my family and friends. I remember when Shredder tried to show to me that he was a good person. His lies did not fool me. I was not convinced at all. Every morning I go for a jog. My brothers say I
over work myself, but they do not understand what it is like being the oldest. Not once will they know the type of training that Master Splinter puts me through

Failure is my fear. I do not wish to fail again. I am supposed to protect my loved ones. Alyssa went through so
much. Yet, I could not really save her from Karai. I visit her everyday in the hospital. Hoping that she would come out of this coma she entered. No progress has yet been, made. I hit my fists against the wall. How could I be so reckless? She yelled and yelled out to me. I told her to hold on. Next thing you know it. Karai has gotten to her. I should have acted fast. Karai and Hun will pay for what they had done. If only Alyssa could see the real me, before all of this mess happened. I let fear consume me. It ate who I once was. Now I make up by
training harder, because this time I will not fail.

I feel Raph's hand on my shoulder, "It's not your fault. You tried." He tells me.

I clenched my teeth, trying to hold back the tears. Donny and Mikey had there heads down. For they, did not know what to say. April pulled me into a hug. She tried to make me feel better. Nothing helped. My entire mind was saying, "You failed once more, Leonardo. Give up already."From what happened, I could not look Master Splinter in the eyes. Not even April or Casey. Most of all, not even my brothers. I just sank lower and lower as a leader.That is until I remembered the Ancient ones teachings. When that hit me, Alyssa spoke.

"Leonardo."

I touched her hand, "Yes?"

"Be careful."Confused by her words, I looked around the room. What did she mean by, "Be careful"?"What
do you mean?" I asked her."Be careful not to let fear consume you.

"How did Alyssa know I let fear get to me? It was as if she was trying to connect to me mentally. When, Alyssa's eyes popped open and grabbed hold of me. I woke up instantly from my dream I was having. I saw Alyssa asleep holding a book in her hand about swords. I picked the book up.

"If only you could see the real me." I whispered in her ear. Then I covered her with a blanket, before heading up onto the rooftops for my morning exercises.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
I Failed Once Again (Leonardo Story) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I Failed Once Again (Leonardo Story) Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: I Failed Once Again (Leonardo Story)   I Failed Once Again (Leonardo Story) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:37 am

Great story!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
DecemberJ

DecemberJ

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: I Failed Once Again (Leonardo Story)   I Failed Once Again (Leonardo Story) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 12:38 pm

Lol, thank you. Anime smile Glad you liked it.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: I Failed Once Again (Leonardo Story)   I Failed Once Again (Leonardo Story) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 1:46 pm

I liked it too. ^<^

You captured Leonardo's thoughts on failure very well.
Back to top Go down
DecemberJ

DecemberJ

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: I Failed Once Again (Leonardo Story)   I Failed Once Again (Leonardo Story) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:59 pm

Heh, thank you Livi. It's actually kind of hard for me to get Leo's character in tact. I am glad you liked it as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Failed Once Again (Leonardo Story)   I Failed Once Again (Leonardo Story) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Failed Once Again (Leonardo Story)
Page 1 of 1