TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6041 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Vanishing Act(A Leonardo Story)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheRoleplayingGamer

TheRoleplayingGamer

Male
Number of posts : 21
Warning Level :
Vanishing Act(A Leonardo Story) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Vanishing Act(A Leonardo Story) Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Don't make me choose!xD
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2009-12-23

Vanishing Act(A Leonardo Story) Empty
PostSubject: Vanishing Act(A Leonardo Story)   Vanishing Act(A Leonardo Story) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 10:22 am

This is my first TMNT story. This was just something I had in my head. If ye like it, I'll write more. Vanishing Act(A Leonardo Story) 431545

--------------------

It was a cold night in New York. The Weather Stations reported that it would snow overnight. This is doesn’t matter. On the rooftops of New York, two Mutant Turtles were fighting. Their names were Raphael and Leonardo. Raphael, or as most call him ‘Raph’, was after causing the fight by claming he should be leader. Raph was dark green turtle and wore a blood red headband, covering his eyes. Leo was a lighter green and wore a sea blue headband, covering his eyes too.

‘Raph!’ Leonardo shouted as he sidestepped Raph’s lunge.

‘We’ve had this fight so many times before and I always win!’ Leo claimed, he had slid along the floor trying to tackle Raph by his ankle. He succeeded.

‘Err!’ Raph shouted in anger as he fell to the hard ground on his shell. He got back up onto his feet almost immediately.

'Not this time Leo!’ Raph ran straight for Leo, holding his
sais in the air.

Leonardo wasn’t enjoying kicking Raphs ~ Censored ~ but wasn’t going to stand there and let Raph kick his. Leonardo held his leg up in a sidewards motion, allowing for Raph to run into it. As Raph fell to the ground, Leo was sick of Raph complaining, tired of Mikey’s laziness and fed up of Donnie’s useless inventions. Leo though about this for a second as Raph tried to get up from the fall. Was he carrying his team? Was he the reason that Shredder hadn’t killed them all? These were things Leo had thought about over the last few years. As Raph returned to his feet, Leo was after vanishing.

‘What the?’ Raph said, but no one could hear him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=10105203630
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :
Vanishing Act(A Leonardo Story) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Vanishing Act(A Leonardo Story) Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Vanishing Act(A Leonardo Story)   Vanishing Act(A Leonardo Story) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 11:04 am

Post some more. :0 Must... know... what happens... next...
Back to top Go down
TheRoleplayingGamer

TheRoleplayingGamer

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Vanishing Act(A Leonardo Story)   Vanishing Act(A Leonardo Story) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 11:06 am

Guessing you like it?
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Vanishing Act(A Leonardo Story)   Vanishing Act(A Leonardo Story) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 11:48 am

Oh yes. I love things with Leo in it. XD
Back to top Go down
TheRoleplayingGamer

TheRoleplayingGamer

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Vanishing Act(A Leonardo Story)   Vanishing Act(A Leonardo Story) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 11:49 am

Thanks I guess. Vanishing Act(A Leonardo Story) 745391
Back to top Go down
TheRoleplayingGamer

TheRoleplayingGamer

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Vanishing Act(A Leonardo Story)   Vanishing Act(A Leonardo Story) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 5:52 pm

Where are they now?

A year had passed since Leonardo had disappeared. Crime had gone way up in New York. Leonardo was still not found. The other turtles have stopped crime fighting and Splinter well R.I.P. Donnie's now selling his inventions, for Stock man labs. Mikey works in a Skate Park, he gets free entry so its a win win. Raph occasionally goes on runs with Casey but usually helps April in her antique shop. Leonardo on the other hand. After leaving the team, he traveled on a long journey over seas to China. Leo joined an academy for Ninjas and is now certified to train Ninjutsu. Our story isn't about Leonardos journey to be a Ninja, oh no. Our story is about Leonardo returning to New York.

It had been raining for many days in New York. Typical Christmas weather. The Skate Park was closed from floods so Mikey was off and Donnie got off on the holidays. People knew about the turtles so now there was no need to hide. Casey and Raph were out kicking some Dragon ~ Censored ~.
'I'm sick of this, Case.' Raph said to Casey as they walked the mean streets of New York. No one was around due to the flood but of course, Criminals don't take breaks.
'I know Raph, I would be preffer to be watching TV with April too but who else can help this city?' Casey replied, wearing a hockey mask. They took a right turn into an alley and climbed up a ladder on a roof of 'Pizza Plex'. As they reached the top, they could see a silhouette of big turtle.
'What the?' Raph shouted, alarming the silhouette to run. Casey and Raph didn't have to talk to know what to do. They ran after the silhouette. Running over roofs, jumping over gaps and trying to keep up with him. Casey collapsed of exhaustion. Raph didn't stop.
'Hey! Get back here!' Raph shouted after him. The silhouette turned around to face Raph.
A sudden shock appeared on Raph's face. It was Leonardo. Dark green but he wore a black headband to cover his eyes. Raph was in shock. He thought Leo was dead but-

----------------------

So you wanna know what happens? So do I. Comment below on what you think will happen and what you think of it.
Back to top Go down
TheRoleplayingGamer

TheRoleplayingGamer

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Vanishing Act(A Leonardo Story)   Vanishing Act(A Leonardo Story) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 11:06 am

Can't decide what to do next Surprised

Vanishing Act(A Leonardo Story) PokemonPlease click and help feed my Pika!
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Number of posts : 2402
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : TMNT (All Four)
Shells : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Vanishing Act(A Leonardo Story)   Vanishing Act(A Leonardo Story) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 1:05 pm

Just an FYI Chase Taro, no double-triple etc posting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dawnoftheninja.com/blog/
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Vanishing Act(A Leonardo Story)   Vanishing Act(A Leonardo Story) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 1:12 pm

Unless you're updating your story. xP

:O :O Leo wearing a black mask? o_O Has he joined the Foot? XD
Back to top Go down
TheRoleplayingGamer

TheRoleplayingGamer

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Vanishing Act(A Leonardo Story)   Vanishing Act(A Leonardo Story) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 4:02 pm

Sorry Xile. Didn't know. That's an idea Livi. Maybe he has. Eek!
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Number of posts : 2402
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : TMNT (All Four)
Shells : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Vanishing Act(A Leonardo Story)   Vanishing Act(A Leonardo Story) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 4:34 pm

Np is just my job Smile (AND YES LIVI I KNOW THAT XP)
Back to top Go down
http://www.dawnoftheninja.com/blog/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vanishing Act(A Leonardo Story)   Vanishing Act(A Leonardo Story) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vanishing Act(A Leonardo Story)
Page 1 of 1