TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6040 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My story...#1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
My story...#1 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100My story...#1 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

My story...#1 Empty
PostSubject: My story...#1   My story...#1 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:03 am

Just a stroy I stuck on Fanfiction.net, but I decided to stick it on here as well... Razz

PROLOGUE:

"Dudes, is she awake?"
I felt someone poke my shoulder but I ignored it, thinking that it was probably just my flatmate and his friends. I felt the same person poke me again and I winced slightly, realizing that if I continued to play dead, I'd have a bruised shoulder pretty soon.
"Leave her alone." Someone else called from the other side of the room but the first person ignored them and poked me again.
"I'm not annoying her that much-Hey!" The person quickly drew their hand back as I angrily punched it.
"Haha, serves you right!" Someone else jeered a distant dorner of my room and I moaned as I rolled over so my face was toward the window, my eyes still closed against the the bright light that filled the large room.
Wait, light?!
My eyes shot open and I sat bolt-upright in my bed to see that it was after 9am and that the sun was shining through my curtains and onto my pillow.
"Help, I'm late for work!" I yelled and scrambled out of my bed. I hit the floor with a solid thunk as my feet became even more tangled in my blankets and I groaned. "Perfect start, Blue."
"Is she ok?" I heard someone whisper and I growled as I pressed my head against my cold floorboards.
"Yes, I'm fine. I'm alright. Now get the shell outta my room, Ryan!!"
"Who's Ryan?" Someone else whispered and I looked up to meet the gaze of the person opposite me.
"You're...you're...bloody hell, did someone drug me last night?" I moaned and the turtle grinned.
"I hope not, dudette!"
"EEK!!"
"AAH!!"
"EEEKKKK!!!!!"
"AAAHHH!!!!"
"GET OUTTA MY ROOM!!!"
"Mkey, stop scaring her." Leo called from where he sat in the chair at my desk and I groaned as I began to bang my head on my floor.
"I'm insane. I'm bloody insane. I'm dreaming that the TMNT are in my home...Help, the men in white coats are gonna take me away!!" I wailed and Mikey grinned.
"She's Lady Blue, alright." Raph grunted and I sighed.
"Am I dreaming?" I asked. The turtles all shook their heads and I sighed.
"Hell and bloody tarnation."
"That's a new on'."
"Raph, don't you dare." Leo warned before crossing the room to where I still laid in my pajamas.
"We're sorry if we surprised you, but we've only been here for a few hours ourselves."
"How the hell did you get into my house?!"
"We woke up here." Leo shrugged and I sighed.
"Ok, so you guys are real?"
Nod.
"Do you know where you are?"
Shake.
"It looks like New York." Donnie said and I nodded.
"Yeah, but I'm from a different universe from you guys. A parallel one, I mean." I added when I saw the looks of confusion I was recieving. Donnie seemed to understand and nodded at me to continue as I rested my chin in my palms.
"Where you are now is still Earth, but here you're only a tv series, comic books, and hte occasional movie." I explained and Mikey grinned.
"We've got fans? Sweet!"
Both Raph and I hit him upside the head and he pouted.
"Hey! No teaming up on the defenceless turtle!"
"Defenceless my aunt." I growled as I climbed to my feet and pulled a bathrobe over my tank top and skater shorts. "You're a ninja turtle, Mikey. You'll live."
Donnie and Raph snickered from where they sat around my desk. I pointed my finger at them.
"Not a word."
Leo grinned as Raph and Donnie both struggled to put on innocent faces. I sighed and rummaged in my wardrobe for something to wear before I remembered something that was meant to be happening today.
"Crap! My publishing meeting!" I cried and leapt for the phone. The turtles watched as I punched in a number and waited for it to connect. After a few rings it picked up and I sighed as I recognized the voice of my boss.
"Hey Blue! Where are ya?" He asked and I groaned.
"Four turtles and a giant plot bunny have decided to keep me hostage for the day. Derek, can you spring me from this morning's meeting?"
"Sure." Derek nodded. "But you'll have to come in this afternoon. I got you a deal with a good publishing company."
"Really, who?"
"DoubleDay."
"NO WAY!!!" I shrieked and pretended not to notice that had all clapped their hands over their ears...do turtles have ears? Or are they sonic like a bat? I honestly didn't know.
"I got it! And if you can get the rest of 'Night Hunter' and 'The Guardian' finished in 3 days, it's all yours." He smirked and I gaped.
"3 days?! Derek, that's mean!"
"That was their condition, Blue. I'll let ya get started. Ciao!" I heard the click of him hanging up in my ear and slowly deposited the phone into it's cradle.
"3 days for what?" Mikey asked suddenly from right behind me and I jumped about 3 feet in the air before my self-defence kicked in. I swept Mikey's feet out from under him and placed my socked foot on his plastron.
"Don't. Ever. Do. That. Again." I growled and Mikey nodded. I released him and stalked back over to my wardrobe and yanked out some clothing.
"Mike, sit." I pointed to one of hte chairs in my room and said turtle quickly sat. "I can't believe you guys are actually here...Raph, no fighting while I'm away, or I'll kill you." I threatened. "Leo...umm, try to control your brothers?" He nodded. "Donnie, NO TOUCHING MY LAPTOP!!" I growled and Donnie blushed. I quickly decided to bring it with me when his fingers began to twitch.
"No destroying the house, don't let anyone see you, no going outside or my neighbours will freak, and please don't everything." We all looked at Mikey as I said this and he blushed.
"I'll be good!"
"You better." I warned. "Or I'll let Raphael pummel you, or I might decide to write a lil' story tonight." I grinned evilly and the orange-banded turtle gulped.
"Please, no story-writing about me!" He begged, pratically on his knees and I thought for a moment.
"It depends on how everything is when I get back."
"I thought you missed your meeting?" Donnie chose then to ask.
"I have more than just one thing I have to do today, Don. Like, story writing. I've gotta finish the rest of 'Night Hunter', and 'The Guardian', I've also got meetings all over the city that I've got to attend, and script-writing, and-"
My ranting was rudely stopped by Raph throwing a pillow in my face.
"J'st shuddup and get goin', then!"
"Did you just throw my pillow at me?!"
Raph smirked as he crossed his arms. "What ya gonna do about it, girlie?"
Oh, that was a mistake on his part. No-one, and I mean, no-one, calls me girlie and gets away with it. I think Raph must've realized that because he started to back up from me, but by that point I was already on top of him, trying to pummel his face in.
"I'm not a flippin' girlie!!"
"That's my mask you've got there, ya lil' runt!"
"I ain't a runt!!"
"Ouch! Hey!!"
"Take it back!" I growled as I released Raph's mask, making it collide with the back of his head with a painful slap.
"Never!"
"It's on yer head then!"
We rolled around on the floor, each of us getting in a few decent punches before the others decided to finally break us up. Leo tugged me off Raph and tossed my over his shoulder, which I realized was actually a very nice shade of green-wait, my objective is to kill Raph, not admire Leo's skin for shell's sake!! "Puuuuut meeeee doooooown!!" I hollered and Leo shook his head as he picked up my clothes and walked out of the room.
"Nope."
"Traitor!!" I pulled a wooden spoon that I found in my bathrobe pocket (I think I used it to cook with the night before, I didn't remember) and began whacking his shell with it. "Put me down so I can kill 'im!!"
"Shell, you're worse than Raph sometimes. No wonder we get battered and bruised in your stories." Leo complained as he dumped me on the couch in the living room. "Now, behave or I'll tie you up and leave a cup of coffee just out of your reach." He threatened and my eyes widened.
"No! I"ll be good!" I pleaded and Leo thought for a moment, then nodded.
"Alright, but you've still got to get dressed." He passed me my clothes and looked away blushing. It was then that I realized that my bathrobe had flown off at some point during the fight (probably when I started pulling Raph's mask off) and was sitting on a couch wearing nothing but a tank top and shorts.
"Uh, right." I grabbed my clothes and bolted for the bathroom. This was gonna be a loooooong day...and it had only just started. I banged my head against the wall.
Damn.

Chapter 1

I growled as I unlocked the door to my house before me, a bad feeling beginning to grow in my stomach. To my surprise the door wouldn't open and I banged on it furiously.
"Guys, this isn't funny! OPEN THE FLIPPIN' DOOR!!"
I wasn't surprised when the door didn't budge. I rolled up my sleeves and muttered to myself as I stalked to the garage beside the large 2-storey house.
"They better have some damn good excuse for not letting me inside." I said to myself as I walked to the back door. "Hey guys! If ya don't open this back door, I'm gonna smash it in, then smash your faces in! 3 seconds till D-Day!!" I swung the sledge-hammer down at my side.
"3..."
Nothing.
"2..." I growled, ready to swing.
Still silence from inside the house.
"1." With that I swung the hammer against the glass and heard a yell from upstairs as it shattered. 'Gotcha.' I reached through the broken pane to unlock the door and raced up the stairs, but the scene before me was not one I'd expected.
"Shell!!" The man opposite me turned when he heard my yell and my breath caught in my throat at the sight of those hungry, red eyes staring at me. "Crap...Shredder..."
"Ah, so the girl knows my name." He chuckled darkly, his sword never wavering from where it was resting against Mikey's plastron. My eyes flickered to meet the scared turtle's but his look did anything but reassure me.
"Why did you hurt them?" I asked, edging closer to where the other turtles lay bruised and battered against the various walls or my bedroom. Don was closest, then Leo with Splinter lying at his side, then Raph opposite me. "How did you get here?"
"I didn't come for these turtles." He laughed coldly and I nearly gagged when he leaned closer to me as I knelt beside Don. "Although finding them here was a pleasant surprise."
"Then who did you come for?" I asked, a cold tentacle of dread worming it's way through my body.
"You."

"Blue!"

"Blue, wake up!"

"Mike, get Don!"

"On it!"

My eyes shot open to meet a pair of honey-gold eyes leaning above me. I forced a weak smile as I tried to sit up but Raph pushed me gently back down.
"You could give yourself a headache by staring at someone like that." I accused, the remnants of my dream still haunting me. He glared at me for a few minutes before his face broke into a grin.
"Glad ya back with us."
"Yeah, well." I yawned as I stretched. "I'm not lettin' ya terrorize the neighbours. Not without me being there to haul your sorry shell back home and away from any crazed scientists." I teased as Don and Mikey burst into the room.
"Blue! Are you ok?" Donnie asked and I sighed as he began giving me a check-over.
"Don, I'm fine. It was just a bad dream, that was all." I smiled and Mikey grinned.
"What about?" He asked, perching on the end of my bed. I frowned, trying to catch evasive fragments of my nightmare.
"It was...about The Shredder." I murmured, half-hoping they wouldn't hear me. "He found his way here and hurt you all, but it turned out he only wanted me. You were just an added bonus to him." I shivered as I climbed out of my bed and pulled my bathrobe (kindly returned by Leo) on.
"Sounds more like a nightmare th'n a dream ta me." Raph growled as I headed for the door and I stopped with my hand on the handle.
"It was. Trust me, I hope you guys never have that dream." I answered before heading downstairs to the kitchen.
"Morning, Blue." Leo said from behind my newspaper. I snatched it out of his hands, rolled it up, then whacked him over the head with it. He looked up at me, startled.
"Leo." I began. "Have you been meditating for hours on end again?" I accused and the slight redness to his cheeks confirmed my suspicions. I pointed at the clock. "It's only just midnight now! Not flippin' 6am!"
"Well, what are you doing up then?" He asked and I sighed.
"A bad dream about you 4 boys."
"Sorry I asked."
I whacked him again. "Bed, now." I glared at the turtle and Leo stood.
"Bossy."
"If I make you get some rest, then so be it." I folded my arms across my chest and glared at Leo as he left the room. After waiting for a minute to make sure that he actually had left, I sighed and turned on the kettle. I really needed something to get me to sleep, and I figured that a hot chocolate might do the trick.
"What ya doing, dudette?"
"Mikey!!" I jumped and whirled to face said grinning turtle. "Don't do that!"
"You're jumping everywhere, you know that?" He said and I sighed as I poured hot water into my cup and stirred it.
"Yeah. After all, you guys have only been here for a week. I'm still getting used to it." I said. "Hey, do you want one? A hot choco, I mean."
Mikey grinned. "Sure, dudette!" I glared at him. "Uh, I said Blue! Blue!"
I huffed but poured the drinks. "I'll forgive you...this time." After putting the cups down on the table I opened the medicine cabinet above the sink and rummaged around inside it.
"What ya looking for?" Mikey asked and I smiled to myself as I pulled my arm out, a white packet clasped in my hand. I held it up to show the confused turtle.
"Panadol." I poured myself a small drink of water and managed to get 2 tablets down. After I was done I returned to my hot drink. "I need them after a bad dream, or if I can't get to sleep casue my head's killing me. But right now it's both." I groaned as I finished my drink. "Have you guys found Master Splinter yet?"
This was something that had been on the turtle's minds for a while. They had been training in the dojo with Splinter when a silver light surrounded them and brought them here, and Mikey distinctly remembered Splinter being in the 'weird-time-portal-thingie' as he kindly described it to me. Mikey shook his head sadly.
"Not yet, but I just know that Sensei can't be too far away."
"Same here."
We both turned around to face Don, who had overheard the last bit of our conversation.
"How long were you standing there?" I accused and Donnie shrugged.
"About 5 minutes. Panadol's not good if it's for a headache caused by stress." He explained as he walked more into the kitchen. "Massage or meditation works just as well, if not better."
"Yeah." I agreed. "But A: I don't like meditation. Personal beliefs and all of that. B: Massage? Do I look like a masseuse to you?" I frowned when I saw a glint in Mikey's eyes. 'Uh oh...'
"One Mikey-massage coming right up, dudette!!" I shrieked when he swung me over his shoulder, much like Leo had done when we'd first met, and bounded up the stairs with me. I whacked him repeatedly on the head as he ran, Don laughing to himself as we left.
"I thought I told you never to call me that?!" I yelled as Mikey opened my bedroom door.
"Sorry du-Blue." He shrugged as he dumped me on my bed. I squeaked as I landed, then turned to glare at Mikey.
"You won't hurt me, will you?" I asked and Mikey quickly shook his head. I sighed, then nodded.
"Fine then, but only because my headache's doubled since you carried me up the stairs."
Mikey grinned, looking like he'd just won the lottery. "You'll have to lie down on your stomach. You'll be asleep before I'm finished." He warned and I did as he asked.
After a few minutes I realized that Mikey and Don were right, my head did feel a lot better. I yawned into the pillow. About 5 minutes later I was barely hanging onto consciousness when Mikey asked, "Hey Blue?"
"Mmm?"
"Are you really getting married soon?"
I smiled and nodded. I was (happily) engaged to my childhood friend, Ryan. I'd lost track of him when I was 12, but I met him at a friend's (non-drinking) birthday party when I was 16. We'd been friends since then. But after the sudden death of my parents a year ago I had moved in with him, then he popped the question.
"When?"
" 'Bout 2 months." I managed to get out and I heard Mikey chuckle to himself.
"You look so cute when you're asleep..."
I frowned, trying to decide whether I should pummel Mikey or not, but I stopped when I heard the doorbell ring. I groaned and reached out an arm to lazily hit the button on a panel at the head of my bed. There was a moment of static before it cleared.
"Yes?" I said into the intercom I had installed.
"It's Dave, Blue. Can I come up? It's important."
"Shelia's baby on the way?" I teased.
"No, it's about Ryan."
I froze, then slowly rolled off the bed, much to the surprise of Mikey.
"Come on in, I'll meet you in the living room." I cut off the intercom then pull my bathrobe back over my t-shirt and trackpants that I was using for my pajamas (no way I was sleeping in a tank top or shorts again, not after Leo's first reaction!) then yawned.
"Stay here." I instructed Mikey as I headed for the door. He nodded and I closed the door behind me with a soft click.
"Blue?"
"I'm right -yawn-here." I said as I climbed down the stairs and entered the living room. Officer Dave Niwa was sitting on the couch but he stood when I entered the room. Guy thing, I guessed. He did that every time.
"Goodness Blue, you look a fright."
"My life's been hectic as of late." I groaned as I sat in a chair opposite Dave. "What's this about Ryan?"

"When was the last time you saw him?" Dave asked quietly as he sat and I froze, a million thoughts going through my head. 'Is he missing?'
"Just over a week ago. Why?"
Dave ignored my question and asked another, "What was he wearing when you last saw him?"
"Blue shirt, grey track-pants. A Black cap, I think. It might've been dark blue." I shrugged, still half-asleep from Mikey's massage. "What's this about, Dave?"
"His body's been found."

More to come! Big grin
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

My story...#1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My story...#1   My story...#1 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:22 am

Wow. This story´s so amazing and funny. Except the last part (poor Ryan). This story´s Parallels right? I love that story. It´s one of my favs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

My story...#1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My story...#1   My story...#1 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 2:01 pm

lol yup! I just wanted to stick it on here as well cause some peoples computer's don't let them on FF.Net Razz
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

My story...#1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My story...#1   My story...#1 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:14 pm

Chapter 2: A Crushing Loss

"D...dead?" I managed to get out. Dave knelt down opposite me and held my hands as I struggled to breathe. After a few minutes I managed to ask, "How?"
Dave hung his head. "He was found in the Hudson river, tied to a iron bar. I'm sorry, Blue."
I began to cry. My whole life was going against me. First I got dumped with 4 ninja turtles, then I lost the contract with DoubleDay, then my boss had a heart attack so I couldn't come back in for the past 3 days, and now this! All the past days began to catch up with me and I cried harder.
"You...should go, Dave. I'll...I'll be fine." I whispered, forcing the waterworks to slow down after a few minutes. I managed to give my friend a small smile. "Shelia needs you, especially since she's so close to having the baby."
Dave reluctantly nodded and stood. "Be careful, Blue. I'll be back in a day or two, alright?"
I nodded and the 30 year-old closed the door behind him. The moment he was safely gone I began crying again. There was the sound of footsteps from behind me and one of the turtles slowly sat down beside me on the couch.
"Hey, Blue." He whispered and I hiccuped before continuing sobbing. The turtle slowly wrapped their arms around me and I leaned into his plastron, grateful for the offered comfort. I was crying for about half an hour, him rubbing my back and whispering words of comfort to me before I began to calm down.
"Why...does e-everything happen to...to me like t-this?" I hiccuped and Raph sighed.
"I'm sorry, Blue. Real sorry." Raph whispered and I hiccuped again before nodding.
"Thanks, f-for everything." I whispered and Raph nodded as he passed me the rest of the tissues.
"Just don't tell anyon' that I did this fer ya, got that?" He asked and I laughed quietly. I knew that he really didn't care if the others found out...ok, maybe he'd care if Mikey found out.
"D-deal." I suddenly sneezed and Raph picked me up.
"Time for ya to finally get some rest." He said as he mounted the stairs, carrying me gently in his arms. I yawned as he opened my door and carefully placed me on the bed.
"Mebbe ya'd better take tomorr'w off." Raph suggested as I wiggled underneath my thick blanket. I nodded slowly, trying to fight the tears that were trying to return.
"Hey," Raph's hand brushed my face gently, "Ya can let it out, ya know. I don't care."
I hiccuped again as tears began to trickle down my cheeks. "Raph, what am I gonna do?"
Raph sighed. "I dunno but don't forget, you've got 4 ninja turtles lookin' out fer ya, so we'll help ya get through this." He promised and I smiled.
"Thanks, Raph." I whispered. Raph smiled slightly before standing up from where he knelt beside my bed.
"Should I leave ya now?" He asked but stopped when he saw the tears still running down my face, even though I tried to hide them. "Er, I'll stay here until ya fall asleep." He said and pulled over a chair from beside my desk, turning off the light as he did so. We both sat there in silence until I heard something bang in the room and Raph stood up, hands already holding his sai in a defensive position before me. Suddenly a shadow flew past him and out the door, closing it behind them. Raph sighed and put away his weapons as he sat back down at my side.
"I'm gonna cream Mikey tomorrow." He growled and I laughed. A few minutes later I was fast asleep.

.:.:.:.

blinked as few times as I opened my eyes, then realized something felt slightly off. I looked around me then realized that I was lying on a rather thick, rather warm arm and traced it back to it's owner.
Somehow I was sleeping on Raph's arm, and his head just above mine on my pillow. I smiled to myself before I realized that it was way past daybreak, which meant...the others would've come in here and seen us!! Oh shell, I hope they didn't get any funny ideas!
Raph groaned slightly in his sleep and my eyes automatically shifted to his face as his eyes slowly opened to meet mine. I smiled again.
"Hey, sleepyhead." I teased and Raph grunted before sitting up and removing my arm-pillow.
"Mornin'. " He finally said after yawning. "What's the time?" He asked and I glanced at the clock beside my bed.
"Just after 10am." I yawned, then paused as the reality of what I'd just said sunk in. "Shell!" I began to scramble out of my bed but Raph stopped me.
"Ya ain't goin' anywhere." He growled and I sighed as I remembered what had happened last night. I glared from where I was pinned onto my mattress into Raph's golden eyes.
"Fine, then you can get me the phone. I was gonna call in sick to my meeting today."
"Already taken care of." Raph smirked.
"What? By who?"
"Donnie."
"Oh...you told them?" I asked quietly and Raph nodded.
"Well, I had ta say somethin' when Leo walked in at 5 this mornin'. Then he told the others so ya wouldn't have ta." He grunted and I smiled shyly.
"Thanks." I whispered and Raph shrugged.
"No problem."
A few minutes passed as I continued to stare at Raph's eyes, marvelling at the small flecks of red and brown I saw in them as they looked back into my plain teal ones.
"What?" Raph growled suddenly and I felt my face heat up when I realized that it must have been weird for me to stare at him like that for so long.
"Sorry." I mumbled and Raph chuckled darkly.
"Do I wanna know?"
"Probably not."
I grimaced and Raph instantly released me. "Ya alright?" He asked as I bent over double in my bed, holding my stomach tightly. I shook my head and managed to get one word out so he could understand.
"Bathroom."
"Wha?"
"Bathroom, now!!" I yelled and Raph immediately scooped me up and raced out the door and down the hall. After a few doors he nudged one open and put me down on the floor and I promptly gave the toilet an offering of last night's dinner of pizza and toast. I groaned and sat back up once I was done, and was surprised when Raph passed me a wet, cold cloth.
"Thanks." I whispered, my throat sore from being sick.
"It's alright." Raph whispered, brushing some hair out of my face. "It happens to everyone." I smiled slightly and shrugged.
"Yet, the worst things happen to me the most." I murmured and Raph sighed.
"Yer a magnet for troubl'." He groaned and I managed to grin slightly.
"Probably." Just then there was a knock on the door and Don's voice managed to filter through the thick wood.
"Hey, are you alright in there?" He asked, sounding concerned. I groaned as I flushed the toilet and rinsed out my mouth in the sink.
"I'm fine, Donnie. Just nauseous, that's all." I explained as I opened the door, Raph standing behind me. I pointed over my shoulder at him when Don looked at him curiously. "He helped me get here in time."
"Ah." Was all Don said before the smell of burning coffee reached our noses. "My coffee!!" He bolted downstairs and I laughed shakily as I leaned against the doorframe.
"Poor him, that machine's hell to work with." I smiled and Raph grinned.
"He's addicted to the stuff."
"In that case." I yawned. "I think I'll let him keep that coffee maker, especially if it helps him stop."
"Probably won't." Raph grunted as I walked slowly back to my bedroom. "He'll j'st fix it then won't give it back to ya."
I pretended to faint. "A world without coffee? No!!"
Raph caught me as I pretended to faint, then I tweaked his bandana tails. "I was pretending." I grinned and Raph growled.
"I'm takin' ya ta Don." I shrieked as Raph chucked me over his shoulder (gently) then jumped off my balcony onto the ground floor.
"Oof! Hey!" I began whacking Raph, like I'd done to Mikey and Leo. "What's with you guys and carrying me?! PUUUT MEEE DOOOOWN!!!"
Raph grunted before dumping me on the couch. "Stay."
"Uh..."
"Or I'll pummel ya."
"I'd like to see you try, lizard-boy."
"4 eyes."
"Walking snot-monster."
"Sick-bucket."
"Vigilante-wannabe"
"Ugly."
"Lawbreaker."
"Butter-fingers."
"Freak."
"That does it!!" Ra tackled Blue and they rolled around the living room, banging into the chairs and table as they pummeled each other. Don shook his head from where he sat in the adjoining kitchen.
"I'm not even going to try to stop them." He said to Mikey as he took a sip of his coffee. Mikey grinned.
"Allow me." Using his ninja stealth Mikey crept into the living room and balanced on top of the back of the couch, which Blue and Raph were wrestling behind. He carefully held the bucket above them and Don saw an evil smirk cross his face. Don stood up and quickly retreated to the safety of his temporary bedroom as Mikey tipped the bucket...
"EEKK!!"
"MIKEY!!"
Said turtle screamed before dropping the bucket and high-tailing it out of the room, Raph and Blue chasing after him. Leo stuck his head out from inside his bedroom but quickly pulled it back in when Mikey screamed past. Once the 3 were gone Leo looked across at Don, who's head was half-out of the doorway opposite him.
"What happened?" He asked and Don smirked.
"Raph and Blue were fighting, so Mikey emptied a bucket of ice water over them."
Leo couldn't help the small chuckle that escaped him. "Poor Mike. They're going to kill him."
A scream, followed by crashing and and swearing from downstairs, confirmed his thoughts. The two turtles shook their heads, sighed, then went back into their rooms.

Chapter 3 : Famous Heroes

It was later that same evening that when the turtles went out for a patrol, they heard screaming from an alleyway a little way off. After leaping across the rooftops they checked out the alleyway below them and saw a girl being herded into the corner by 6 men. The light for the lamp-post at the street glinted off the gang's chains, knives and pieces of pipes as the turtles readied themselves.
"Ready guys?" Leo asked quietly and his brothers nodded.
"Cowabunga!!" Mikey leaped off the roof and managed to knock out 2 men as he landed on them. His brothers followed, and began to fight the would-be attackers. Blades flashed, chains whirled, and wood spun as the turtles defeated the men and sent them running on their way. Leo sheathed his katana and turned to check on the girl, who had slumped in a dead faint. Blood was trickling down her sleeve and Mikey gulped as he saw the handle of a knife sticking out of her shoulder.
Don pushed past the two turtles and checked on her injury.
"We'll have to take her with us." He said as he began to wrap some bandages around the girl's shoulder, while being careful not to jostle the knife. "She's lost a lot of blood, and we can't just walk into the hospital to drop her off, can we?"
Leo nodded as Mikey and Raph began to scale the fire ladder onto the roof. "Alright, but Blue will have to explain something to her." He said while carefully picking up the small girl. "How old do you think she is?"
Donn thought while they climbed up to the roof. "She looks around 17." He shrugged as he helped Leo onto the roof. "Maybe Blue knows her."
"In a city this big?" Leo asked dubiously and Don grinned.
"Ok, maybe not." They ran silently across the rooftops after their brothers, being careful not to move the unconscious girl around too much. After about 10 minutes of running they arrived at Blue house and entered through the same window they had left through, Leo's bedroom window.
Don closed and locked the window after Leo climbed in, and Mikey went to open the door.
"HIYA!!"
"AAH!!"
Mikey let out a scream and quickly shut the door, but he was too slow to stop the frying pan getting wedged in the doorway behind his shell. Raph and Don rushed over to help close the door but stopped when they recognized the voice of the frying-pan thrower.
"Whoever's in there, you better get your rears outta there or I'm gonna call the cops!"
"Blue!" Three happy turtles chorused and Mikey opened the door so I could look inside.
"Oh, it's you guys. Where the hellwere you?!" I growled and Leo sighed.
"Sorry, we just went out for patrol. We did leave a note on your pillow for you." He explained and I nodded.
"That's ok, but next time stick the note on the fridge. I don't usually go to bed until much lat-" I stopped when I saw the girl lying in Leo's arms. "Megan!"
"You know her?" Don asked as I rushed in and began fussing over the brunette.
"Of course I do! Meg's been my best friend for years! Bring her downstairs and put her on the couch, I'll take care of her." I immediately rushed to my room and came into the living room with a med-kit as Leo put Meg on the couch.
"Where'd you guys find her? And how'd she get a knife in her arm?!" I asked as I removed said projectile and quickly put a towel over the injury to soak up the blood. Don knelt down beside me and passed me a roll of bandages.
"She was getting cornered in an alleyway."
"And you guys saved her?" I asked as I began to wrap up Meg's arm, and Don nodded.
"Yeah, but one of them must've thrown the knife, trying to get one of us and missed."
"Thanks for saving her." I smiled and Don blushed.
"Ah, yeah, well. You're welcome." He said before disappearing out of the room. I chuckled slightly before Meg let out a low moan.
"Where...where am I?" She asked quietly and I gently laid a hand on her arm.
"Hey, Meggy. You're at my place now."
"Blue?" Meg managed to sit up and looked around the room, which I noticed was surprisingly empty of turtles. "How'd I get here?"
"Some friends of mine saw you getting trapped in an alleyway by some guys, so they grabbed you and brought you here." I explained as I stood up. "You...did get a knife in your arm though." I said and Meg felt the wound gently.
"Great, another scar."
"You still doing forensic work?" I asked. Meg had been doing forensic science for about a year now, but somehow she always came out with a scar or two! Meg shrugged.
"I actually just finished. I just hope there's no more homicide cases for a while. Oh, Ryan did get brought in though." She whispered and I clutched the arm of the couch for support and nodded at my friend to continue.
"He...he was strangled, then given a execution shot to the back of the head." She said quietly and I nodded, brushing away the tears that threatened to fall.
"Thanks." I smiled and Meg hugged me.
"I'm so sorry, Blue!"
"It's ok. I'm just glad you told me; you're used to me crying." I laughed and Meg did also.
"Yeah. So, changing the subject, do I get to meet my rescuers?" She asked cheekily and I sighed.
"They not very social...and you'll think I'm insane if I tell you who they are." I said and Meg frowned.
"Unless they're giant slugs that are gonna eat me, I think I'll live. C'mon!" Meg bounced excitedly on the couch. "Where are they?!"
I groaned. "Hey guys!" I called out over my shoulder. "She wants to meet you! What do you say?"
"Will she faint?" Mikey called back and I giggled as I heard the familiar slap of Raph hitting him upside his head.
"No, she's stronger than that." I answered and I'm pretty sure I heard Leo sigh.
"Will she tell?"
"No, she won't." I called back as Meg shook her head frantically. "So, is that a yes?"
There was the faint creak of the kitchen door opening and Meg's eyes grew wide.
"Woah...they're..."
"Yeah." I sighed. "They're giant turtles. The TMNT, to be exact. And no, they're not costumed peop-"
"OMGOSH!!" Meg flew across the room and tackled Don into the kitchen. "DONNIE-DONNIE-DONNIE-DONNIE-DONNIE!!"
I sighed and turned to face the other 3 who had sat beside me on the couch to watch Don get glomped by one of his biggest fans.
"Well," I said over Meg's excited fan-girl chant, "Who wants a hot chocolate?"

Chapter 4: Thunder And Lightning

Meg was on the mend, and 2 days after finding her I received a phone call from Derek, which was surprising. I didn't remember giving him my number...
"Hey Blue!"
"Oh, hi Derek!" I answered as I watched Don stumble into the kitchen and turn the coffee machine on. "How are you feeling?"
"I'll be fine. I heard that you lost the contract."
I sighed. "Yeah, I'm really sorry! It's just, I've been unwell lately and I couldn't make the deadline and I-"
"Don't sweat it, Blue, we'll be alright."
"Yeah, it's just..." My voice trailed off and I glanced upstairs.
"Blue?"
"I gotta go, I think I'm about to be sick again!"
"Right! I'm guessing that you can't meet me at Rick-a-Rack's this afternoon at 2?"
"I'll be there, bye!" I hung up and bolted for the bathroom, a hand clamped firmly over my mouth. Meg intercepted me halfway but I shook my head at her before diving into the vacant room.
After being sick I washed my face in the sink, then left the bathroom. For some reason the smell of Don's coffee made my stomach lurch dangerously and I settled for a cup of hot chocolate. Raph came in just as I was finishing it and sat down with a grunt in the chair opposite me.
"Ya don't look so good, Blue." He said as Don left the room to wake up Mikey. I shrugged.
"Being sick would do that." I said and Raph frowned.
"Ya were sick again?"
"Yeah." I nodded as I stood up to put my cup in the sink. "It's really annoyin-"
Raph's hand closed gently over my wrist as I passed him and he felt my forehead with his other hand.
"Yer a lil' hot but ya feel fine." He said and I blushed slightly.
"It's on and off." I shrugged and Raph sighed before releasing my wrist.
"Ya should get Don ta check you out, js't ta make sure yer ok."
I nodded before (finally) putting my cup in the sink.
"I will, but I've got to finish a few more chapters of my stories first." I explained as I left the kitchen and started up the stairs. "They're overdue by about 5 days now, or it might be 6..." I shrugged as I stopped at the top of the stairs and turn to face Raph, who had followed me up.
"What?"
"Ya work too much." Raph grinned then jumped off the balcony before I could pummel him.
"Says you!" I yelled back at him before he disappeared into the kitchen again. "Smart-alec turtle who thinks he knows everything..." I grumbled before disappearing into my room.

"Don!"
"Oops..."
" 'Oops' is too loose'a word!"
"Donnie, what was that?!"
"Uh..."
"Don! Blue's gonna cream ya!"
"And what for?" I asked calmly, leaning against the balcony banister and glaring at the turtles assembled below me. Don blushed and opened his mouth to speak, but Megan got in first.
"He dropped something, which exploded in a purple mushroom cloud, whatever was left of it flew into the tv, then it started a chain reaction of explosions all around the living room!" She stated and I turned my gaze toward Don.
"Donatello."
The purple-masked turtle visibly shook as he met my gaze.
"I'm going to go back to my room, think about this, then decide what to do with you." I said calmly before turning around to walk into said room. I may have been calm on the outside, but I think they guessed that I was really, really ticked off when I slammed the door so hard that I broke a hinge.
Raph sighed and began to walk up the stairs.
"Raph! What are you doing?" Leo hissed and Raph glared at him.
"I'm gonna ta talk ta her." He said before continuing up the stairs. Mikey grinned.
"Dudes, this I gotta see!" The rest of the turtles slowly, and very quietly, followed their hot-headed brother up the stairs. Meg glanced back at the kitchen, then ran to grab her cup of coffee and retreated to the safety of her bedroom.
"Blue, open up!" Raph banged on the door and I shook my head from where I was sitting at my desk.
"Go away!"
"Open ta door, or I'll smash it in!" Raph threatened. I sighed, not wanting to buy another door, and unlocked it. The other turtles backed away from the door as Raph growled and entered my bedroom.
What followed wasn't pretty. Pens, pencils, notebooks, clipboards, CDs, floppy disks (which quickly broke), a stuffed animal or two and something that shattered on impact hit the walls and the door of the room, all while there were loud banging noises from inside the room. The shouting was angry, bitter and sometimes quite fierce, and both teens used words from various languages that Blue would never want to write down. Meg was sure that she heard thunder from halfway across the house, and Don was pretty sure that he saw flashes of lightning under the edge of the door.
After 10 minutes Raph came back out with his mask twisted and various cuts over his arms.
"She's still angry, so ya might not wanna go near her." He said before quickly disappearing into his bedroom. Leo glanced back at the door and was certain he saw a few bolts of lightning before it closed properly. He lifted his hand to knock, but quickly retreated to his room when a blade went through the door, stopping only a few millimetres away from his raised fist.
"Get if ya know what's good for you!!" Blue yelled as she wrenched the door open, and at the sight of her angry face both Mikey and Don ran like the wind. Blue grinned evilly before descending the stairs to the purple-smoke-filled living room and began to cough. She quietly snuck into the kitchen and unplugged the coffee maker and took it back to her room.
"Now we're even. Great, I'm going to have to -cough- air the house out..."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

My story...#1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My story...#1   My story...#1 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 8:38 am

I already read this hole story but I don´t care! I´m reading it again! And I just wanted to say that it´s perfect! My story...#1 38304
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

My story...#1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My story...#1   My story...#1 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:00 pm

LOL I'm reading it again too! Big grin I can't believe I actually wrote it though! My story...#1 38304
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

My story...#1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My story...#1   My story...#1 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:02 pm

Don´t say that! You´re an amazing writer!
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

My story...#1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My story...#1   My story...#1 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:56 pm

You are dummy Not that great...

Next chapter! Big grin

Chapter 5: Moving To Where?

"21, 22, 2-Mikey!" I growled as I shut one of the back doors of the truck. "We're leaving now! Get the rest of your stuff out here!"
Mikey grumbled as he lugged a box down the stairs and into the truck parked outside the back of my house.
"Why are we moving again?"
I glared at Donnie, who quickly disappeared inside. "Because the laughing genius over there dropped that acidic bomb yesterday morning, remember? Also, how'd you get so much stuff? I didn't buy it all, and you came with nothing!"
Mikey grinned. "Meg brought it for me."
I sighed. "Of course she would've." Mikey's box was the last so I closed and locked the doors.
"We ready?" Raph asked and I nodded.
"Alright! Mikey, you go with Don and Leo in the truck. Meg," I threw her a set of keys, "You take my car. Raph and I will lead on the bike."
"Why are you going with Raph again?" Mikey asked and I raised my hand to slap him if he even dared to squeak.
"Because there's only 3 seats in the truck and the back is full, the car's got more stuff in it-"
"There's a seat in that." Leo pointed out and I sighed.
"Meg has that reserved for someone, apparently."
"So can we go now?" Meg tooted the horn and I grinned before locking the door to my house. We'd packed everything because I'd been told by the chemical/bomb/science people (I couldn't remember what Meg called them) that the house would be inhabitable for over 6 months. I decided I'd just sell it at the end of it and stay at my other house, which was my parents before they died in a mugging.
I tugged on my helmet and sat behind Raph as he revved the bike, then we rode out of my driveway and down the street.
"First stop, Meg's place." I said into the headset Don had given to everyone so we could stay in contact and I heard 2 confirmations as we turned a sharp corner. Raph braked to a stop when a car raced past us only a meter or so away. Raph yelled something not very nice after it and I laughed as we continued.
After 20 minutes of crazy driving we arrived at Meg's house and we skidded to a stop. I pulled off my helmet and looked behind us.
"They're not here yet."
Raph grinned from behind his helmet as he flipped the visor up. "A bike's thinner 'nd faster than a truck, remember?"
I nodded and looked at Meg's house. I wasn't really surprised to see a light or two on, she'd told me that she had someone staying over that we would want to pick up.
A light rain began to fall and I shivered and pulled my jacket tighter around me.
"Ya cold?" Raph asked as he pulled off his helmet and I glared at him.
"Hey, you're wearing full-body leather, remember? I'm wearing jeans and a jacket. So of course I'm cold."
Raph sighed before climbing off the bike. "C'mere." He held his arms out to me as I slowly climbed off the bike.
"Why?" I quickly found out when Raph pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arms around me.
"There, ya better now?" He asked as I blushed slightly.
"Awkwardly, but yes. Thanks." I smiled up at him and he turned me around in his arms so I was facing the street.
"This way's easier." He said quietly in my ear as he rested his chin on my shoulder and I giggled.
"Your breath tickles."
"Your hair tickles." He answered as he moved some of my long brown hair out of his face. I opened my mouth to answer but closed it when headlights appeared at the top of the street. Raph released me and I smiled at him before Meg screeched to a halt beside us.
"They're here already, duh!" She said into her headset as she climbed out of my car. I rolled my eyes at her as she mounted the steps, Raph and I right behind her. She opened the door slowly and both Raph and mine mouth's dropped open when we recognised the voice that greeted us.
"Hello, Miss Tredwell and Raphael. I am glad that you found each other."
"Master Splinter?" I blinked. Yup, he was there. And he was actually grey, not brown like the 2007 movie had portrayed him. Raph stepped forward and hugged his father, before turning to introduce me.
"Sensei, this is Blue. She write all those stories of hers and ours." He explained and Splnter bowed to me.
"It is nice to finally meet you, Miss Lady Blue."
I bowed back and smiled. "It's just Blue, Master Splinter. It's less formal and I've never been bother with titles." I shrugged and I saw a gleam of amusement in Splinter's eye.
"Very well, my child. But where are my other sons?" He asked, noticing that three turtles weren't with us. I smiled as Raph reluctantly went with Meg to get some stuff of hers that she was bringing to our new house.
"They were caught in traffic, but they'll be here in a minute or two." I said and Splinter nodded before leading me into the living room.
"Then, let us sit and wait for them."

It was half an hour later that the other three turtles showed up. Don knocked on the door but Mikey barged past him and into the lounge.
"Master Splinter!" He practically tripped over his feet when he tried to stop running into his sensei. "How'd you get here?"
"He's been staying with Meg ever since you guys came here." I explained from where I was seated beside the giant rat. "But Meg didn't know you guys were here until a few days ago, so she couldn't bring Splinter to us."
"Sensei!"
"Hello, Leonardo, Donatello." Splinter smiled as his two final sons entered the room. They stepped forward to hug him as Raph came back with another load of boxes from Meg's room.
"Hey, Leo and Don. 'Bout time ya got here."
We all smiled at that.
"We got caught in late night traffic." Don sighed and smiled at Meg as she passed him a cup of coffee. "Thanks."
"We'd better get back on the road soon." I said as I finished my hot chocolate. "Otherwise we won't get there until midnight."
"Where are we even going?" Mikey asked and I smiled.
"You'll see when we get there."
"Let us leave then." Splinter said as he walked toward the door. We all quickly finished our drinks and followed him outside into the light rain. Splinter and Meg quickly ducked into the car and I climbed behind Raph onto the bike as the other three turtles climbed back into the truck.
"Ok, we go out of the city via the western highway for about 100 kms, then there's a few turns which are about...50kms, then another turn and we'll be at my place."
"How 'bout ya just tell me when we get there?" Raph asked, starting the bike and driving out of the street. I laughed and poked my tongue out at the three frustrated turtles as they got caught in traffic.
Again.

Chapter 6: Painting Wars

Hey everyone! Yet another chapter, but this one isn't as exciting as the rest. I decided to play nice with the turtles for a bit.
Raph: Ya lil' liar! *throws paintbrush* Yer a lil' fu-
Me: *dodges brush and stuffs Raph in cupboard* Err, ignore him. He forgot to have his happy pills today.

Disclaimers: I don't own the TMNT =( But I own Blue and my other OC's. Not Meg though, she's real and reading over my shoulder...crap...I forgot to tell her she was in it!
Meg: *stuffs Blue in cupboard with Raph* I'll get her back, don't worry!
Me: *bangs on door* LET ME OUT! RAPH'S IN HERE TOO! AND HE'S GOT A PAINTBRUSH!

"Leo! Watch where you put that couch!" I called over my shoulder and sighed when I heard a loud thud from the living room, followed by a "Sorry!"
Don shook his head from where he was standing beside me as we cleaned the kitchen. "How'd this house get so messy anyway? I thought your parents only died last year?" He asked and I nodded.
"Yeah, but we've had some freakishly bad storms since then." I explained as I shoved the oven back into position. "So I've got to do some repairs on the outside walls before it's completely done. Oh, and fix up my old bedroom."
"Where's that?" Raph asked as he brought some boxes into the kitchen. I pointed out the back window to a large room just outside.
"Right there, but it needs a new paint job and minor repairs." I explained before I dropped the wrench I was holding on my foot. "Damn it!"
"Blue!" Meg called from the room above me and I poked my tongue out at her, even thought she couldn't see it.
"Hey, you say worse things then that!" I retorted.
I didn't get a reply to that comment.
After the kitchen was done I shooed Don and Raph out of it and everyone settled into the living room on the newly-cleaned couch and floor. I then passed out paintbrushes and rollers.
"Ok, the room should be cleaned 'cause I secured it really well, so it just needs minor repairs and a new coat of paint on the inside and outside." I explained and Meg ducked as Mikey waved his paintbrush around his head happily.
"Hey! If that has paint on it next time, I'll get you back!" She threatened and I smiled as I watched them argue.
"Let's go guys!"

I dipped my brush into my can of paint before adding another stroke of royal blue to the section of the wall before me. We'd been painting solidly for about 2 hours now and we were on the last coat. Each section of the room was like a rainbow of colour; each past colour seamlessly joined to another to create a ribbon of light. Where'd that come from? I shook my head. I could come up with the most random things sometimes.
Don had finished the repairs and was helping get the spots that we missed. Man, I wished I had a pair of ninja's eyes sometimes.
"Hey!" Mikey yelped as something wet climbed up his shell. He whirled around to find Meg standing behind him, an evil grin on her face and a wet paintbrush in her hand. Mikey glared at her before an idea came to his mind. Meg shrieked and ducked, just missing the paintbrush thrown for her face. Instead, it hit Raph.
"Mikey!" I couldn't help but giggle at the sight of Raph's half-green, half-white face glaring at his younger brother. He turned to face me and I ducked. Unfortunately, I still ended up with a massive splash of white paint down my front.
"RAPH!" I grabbed my container of blue paint and before I had time to think about it, I threw it at him.
I hit Leo. Right in the face.
There was silence in the room as he wiped the royal blue paint off his beak and glared at me. Splinter's eye twitched as he waited for his son's reaction.
"Bring it." The next moment the air was full of flying paint and tools and I shrieked as my foot landed in a puddle of the accursed stuff and I landed on my rear end.
"Damn!" The next moment I hit the floor on my back and watched as paintbrushes, rollers, paint, a cat for some reason, and different coloured cans of the stuff flew threw the air above me. When I rolled over and got up I burst into laughter. Everyone was basically multicoloured, and amazingly Splinter was in the middle of it, throwing the most paint at his sons and Meg. He noticed me then and let fly with a roller. It bounced off my leg and I quickly threw it back before turning around to run. Unfortunately, Raph was right behind me and he completely drenched me with a full tin of...red paint.
I looked down at my (originally) white top, shocked beyond belief. Mostly because I was gonna use that red paint on him. But he ruined my good top! I glared up at Raph, then smiled and held out my arms.
"Hey Raph, wanna hug?"
"Shell!" He ran and I chased after him, a bucket of black paint in my hands.
"This is WAR!"

Lol, this was based off a real thing that happened to me and my siblings. I won, though. =]

Chapter 7: Fighting My Dreams

"Hey, Blue? What are you-"
CRASH!
"Donnie!" I glared at the turtle that had the bright idea of asking me a question as I was lifting some plates onto the shelf above me. Donnie looked sheepishly at the broken crockery around me as I bent down to pick it up.
"Here, let me help." Together we managed to clean up most of the broken plates, only getting a few cuts on our hands as we went. I sighed and sat back on my hands, but let out a sharp gasp.
"Blue?" Don reached over and saw that I had a large shard of porcelain in my palm. I started to pull it out but Don stopped me.
"Let me do it, then we'll bandage you up." He said, then grasped the shard and quickly pulled it out. I bit my lip, but managed to hold back the swear words that threatened to spill out.
I really wasn't good around blood, especially not since my accident when I was 12, about 5 years ago. I'd been outside with a friend when another girl and my sister locked us outside. Well, me being me, I went over and started hammering on the wooden section of the door. I soon realized that glass let the sound inside better, and you can guess the rest.
Let's just say I never wanted to see another human bone again, especially if it was inside a person still...
"Blue?" I realized that it was the third time that Don had called my name and I blushed.
"Sorry." I apologized as I stood up and Don led me into the living room, where Meg was sitting on the couch watching the evening news and Splinter was sitting in a chair doing the same.
"Hey guys!" Meg said as I sat down beside her. "What's up...Blue!" She scolded when she saw my hands. "Did you hurt yourself again?"
I nodded sheepishly. "Yeah, I broke some plates."
"So that's what I heard." Meg mused before her attention was drawn back to the television screen. Splinter chuckled to himself before he excused himself and went to his room to meditate. Don left then to get some disinfectant and bandages and I settled back into the couch.
"Anything interesting happen yet?" I asked and Meg shrugged.
"Depends on what you call interesting. There's been the usual muggings, some shop spontaneously combusted and set fire to the whole block. Everyone got out though." She assured me. "Oh, and some people have been saying that they've seen a weird light in the sky and things falling out of it. Same old, same old." She sighed and switched to another channel as Donnie came back.
"Ow!" I winced when the disinfectant seeped into my cut. "Easy on the pain, Don."
"Sorry." He apologized and I tweaked his bandanna.
"I was joking." I explained at his confused look. He shook his head and began wrapping up my hands.
"Night, guys!" Meg called over her shoulder a few minutes later as she walked down the hallway to another spare bedroom, which she had always used whenever she stayed over.
"Night, Meg!" Don and I both called back and I heard her door click shut.
"She usually doesn't go to bed this early, she must be really tired." I sighed and Don shrugged as he sat down beside me on the couch.
"Who knows." He began flipping through the channels but paused when an interesting scene caught his eye. I smiled as I recognized what was playing on the screen.
"It's the Transformers marathon." I said happily and Don frowned.
"Transformers?"
I sat up and stared at him, my mouth hanging open. "You...you've never heard of Transformers?" I asked and Don shook his head.
"Is it any good?"
"You watch, then tell me." I ordered and we both settled back to watch Sam Whitwicky purchase a yellow Camaro that would turn out to be one of the best things that ever happened in his dull, little life.

"Wow." Don sighed as we watched the final credits for TF2 - Revenge Of The Fallen. "That was really good. I loved the computer effects. And the whole cars-turning-into-robots idea..."
I poked him in the arm as I realized that his brain was going into geek mode.
"Hey, no crazy inventions in my house." I said, but the effect was ruined by me yawning halfway through. Don grinned.
"Alright, no crazy inventions. Even though-"
"Bed, now!" I ordered and Don grinned.
"Make me."
I glared at him. I couldn't believe that he was acting like...like Mikey and Raph stuck in a blender and moulded into the shape of Donnie!
"That's it! No more miss-nice-Blue!"
I tackled Don, but he somehow got his Bo between me and him, so I couldn't grab him properly. Instead, I settled for twisting his mask around so he couldn't see.
"Hey!"
Needless to say it worked, and one sulky turtle was sent off to bed, with the threat of me smashing the coffee machine beyond any type of repair if his beak appeared outside his door before 5am. I walked down the hallway and knocked lightly on Mikey's door. It was about 11 pm, and I was curious if he was still awake.
There was no answer. I stuck my head inside the messy room and smiled when I saw the turtle's sleeping form stretched across the bed. I shut the door quietly behind me.
I went next to check on Leo, but I paused when I saw that he was meditating. I was about to back quietly out when he spoke.
"Hello, Blue."
"H-hey, Leo." I smiled slightly and he opened an eye, then motioned to the floor before him.
"Do you want to sit?"
I nodded. "Thanks." Leo smiled at me then closed his eyes again.
For fun I decided to try to sit the same way as Leo, and after a brief struggle I half-managed. Ok, so I had one of my feet on my other thigh, and the other underneath my raised leg. Close enough.
Leo smiled to himself after I decided to sit cross-legged.
"I though you didn't agree with meditation?" He asked and I shrugged.
"It depends. I like the idea of getting rid of all the negative thoughts in your mind, but I don't like the fact that while your mind is empty, any influence can get in, whether it's good or bad." I said and Leo nodded before opening his eyes to look straight into mine.
"That's why Sensei taught me to not empty it completely. I just remove any distracting thoughts, then concentrate on what I'm trying to do. That way I can control what comes in and what goes out." He explained and I thought about that for a minute.
"Oh." Yeah, I know. Great answer. Leo seemed to understand it though and smiled as he reached out to hold my hands between his.
"Would you like me to teach you a little bit? Then you could decide if you want to do more, or just leave it." He offered and I shrugged.
"I'll try, but I can't guarantee that I'll be any good at this." I grinned and Leo nodded as we both closed our eyes.
"Just copy what I do. Breathe in, then breathe out. Slowly in, slowly out. Find your center and focus on that."
I did as he asked and soon all the thoughts bouncing around in my head faded into nothingness. No matter where I looked there was no light, yet I could see myself as if I was standing in broad sunshine.
"Now concentrate on something. It doesn't matter what it is. It could be a fear, a dream, a thought, anything. I'll follow you." I heard Leo say as if from a great distance. I sighed, and began to think. Soon a familiar scene rose unbidden into my memory and I shuddered when I saw the Shredder standing in my bedroom, my floor covered in blood and shards of glass. The only thing that was different was that the turtle's weren't there. I couldn't guess as to where they were, but I knew they weren't anywhere in this dream-world.
I was pulled out of my thoughts when the Shredder stepped closer to me.
"So, you're the authoress that has the turtles living in her home." He growled and I winced, but nodded. He chuckled and stepped closer again, forcing me backwards.
"You're a stupid girl, risking your life for those pathetic excuses for ninjas." He snarled and I automatically growled back.
"I protect them as we protect each other. I am to them as they are to me." I said, then blinked. Where had all that come from?
Shredder growled, and I barely had time to register the fact that he'd swung at me before there was a screaming pain from my right shoulder and I looked down to see 2 cuts dripping blood onto the floor. I held my hands against it, but it continued to bleed.
"Pathetic girl." Shredder growled before swinging again. This time I managed to duck and rolled out of range. Saki glared at me from beside his mask before letting out a dark laugh.
"Not bad for a girl with minimal martial arts training. But let's see how you fare against my Foot ninja." He clicked his fingers and a large mass of shadows stepped out from behind him and ran toward me. I ducked and blocked as best as I could, but I couldn't hold them off and they all jumped at me, pinning me to the ground. Several held various weapons to my neck as I was hauled to my feet. Shredder let out a sigh.
"And here I was hoping that you were the one." He chuckled before motioning to one of the ninja behind me. Karai smirked and drew her katana out of the sheath on her back, then swung it at my throat.
"Don't touch 'er." Someone growled and I opened my eyes to see a sai blocking the blade that Karai was holding.
"Raphael." Shredder growled and my eyes widened as the Foot ninja behind Raph swarmed forward.
"Raph, look out!"
"We're outta here." Raph said, gripping my good arm and grinning down at me. "Let's hope those wounds aren't there when we get back or I'm gonna pummel someon'." Everything faded to darkness again and the last thing I heard was Shredder yelling after us, and Raph voice in my head, "Just hold on. I'll help ya, I promise."
Then everything went black again but I knew immediately that something was wrong.
Raph was gone, and I couldn't wake up.
Shell.

Chpater 8: The Road To Heaven And Hell

Raph sat up, his head spinning slightly.
"What the shell happened?" He grunted as he climbed off his bedroom floor. Last thing he'd been doing was sorting out his room, then the next moment he was- Blue!
He quickly left the room and met Leo outside of his.
"Leo! Where's Blue?" Raph asked and Leo sighed.
"She's in my room, but...she's not waking up." He sighed again. "I'm going to get Master Splinter."
Raph nodded and entered Leo's room as his older brother went to find their sensei. He saw Blue, lying down on her back on Leo's floor, her chest barely rising or falling with each breath she took. He felt her wrist for her pulse, but drew back his hand quickly when the coldness of her arms and hands penetrated his skin. Just then Leo came back with Splinter, who knelt down beside the unconscious girl. Splinter gently laid a hand on Blue's forehead and frowned.
"I sense that another force is at work here, my sons. This is not a natural sleep." He said quietly and Raph growled.
"I'm gonna kill Shredder f'r this." He angrily punched the wall, leaving a small dent in the wooden boards. Splinter and Leo both looked up at him.
"Why do you blame him for this, Raphael?" Splinter asked and Raph sighed as he sat back down.
"Cause fer some reason when she was meditatin' or whatever she was fightin' him. I got her outta there, but that was it." He explained and Splinter nodded.
"He may have gained access to her mind for that time, but there is something else at work here. We must watch over her, and wait for her to awake again." He said and Leo nodded before picking up the unconscious girl.
"I'll put her on the couch."
"Thank you, Leonardo. And thank you also, Raphael. By stopping Oroku Saki, you may have saved her life."
Raph ducked his head. "I don't ev'n know how I got there, I j'st was." He shrugged and Splinter nodded slowly.
"Then it may be that the same force that took you to her, may also be working with her now." He said as they both left Leo's room and walked into the living room. "I will leave her in both of your hands. I will meditate and see if I can reach her." Splinter walked into his room and closed the door quietly behind him. Leo had covered Blue with a blanket but her hands were still ice-cold when Raph took her pulse again.
"She's cold. 'nd her heart's goin' real slow." He said quietly to Leo, who nodded before fetching another blanket. While he was gone Raph gently took one of Blue's hands in his own.
"Please come back, Blue. We need ya."
So dark...why is everything dark anyway? Blue wondered to herself as she sat down on what seemed to be the ground below her.
"Hello?" She called, then jumped when her voice multiplied around her, echoing back her shout.

"Hello...hello...hello...ello...ello...llo...llo..lo..lo...o..."

"Ok, don't do that again." She whispered to herself, then groaned when the words repeated again. She climbed to her feet, and it was then that she noticed a light.
"Oh wow, when did I cross over?" She wondered, then slapped herself. "Don't be stupid, Blue! Of course you're not dead! Besides, ghosts don't exist, remember?" She felt a bit silly for talking to herself, but it seemed to help. She looked at the light again. It was a bright gold glow, and it seemed to be coming from quite a while away. She looked around her again, then noticed the second light. It was smaller and silver-tinted, but seemed to be even further away. She turned, and began walking toward the golden light.
After quite a while her feet began to ache so she sat down on the ground again. As she drew closer to the light she had noticed that the path she was on was really wide, and well-worn like it was used quite often. That only made her more certain that there was someone at the other end. After her feet stopped throbbing she continued walking. Time didn't seem to pass here, but Blue found herself singing as she went. It seemed to keep her doubts about the place away and gave her something to do. Surprisingly, as she sang, the music sounded through the dark realm, accompanying her voice.

Into your head, into your mind
Out of your soul, race through your veins
You can't escape, you can't escape

Into your life, into your dreams
Out of the dark, sunlight again
You can't explain, you can't explain

Blue stepped slightly faster, matching her footsteps to the beat of the song.

Can you feel it, can you feel it
Rushin' through your hair
Can you feel it, can you feel it'
Don't let nobody tell you that your life is over
Be every color that you are
Into the rush now
You don't have to know how
Know it all before you try

Pulling you in, spinning you 'round
Lifting your feet right off the ground
You can't believe it's happening now

Can You feel it, can you feel it
Can you feel it, can you feel it

Blue laughed as she stepped harder on the ground, echoing the drumbeat at that exact moment.

Into the rush now

It takes you to another place
Imagine everything you can
All the colors start to blend
Your system overloads again

Can you feel it?
Into the rush now
Don't let nobody tell you
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yea
Don't let nobody tell you
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Blue whispered into the silence, then grinned at the music came back, seeming to answer her question.
Into the rush now

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

The song ended and Blue sighed, but she stopped walking when she realized that she was at a pair of golden gates. She leaned forward to touch them, and they swung open silently. A bright light dazzled her for a moment but when her eyes adjusted she laughed happily.
"Raph!" She ran forward into her friend's waiting arms and he held her tightly.
"Don't ever scare me like that again." He said and Blue nodded.
"Where are we?" She asked and Raph smiled down at her. It was then that Blue noticed that his eyes were filled with the same light from the gates.
"Somewhere where we will not allow you to escape from." He growled, and Blue struggled to free herself as he turned into a thick, dark mist. Long tentacles wrapped themselves around her waist and pulled her further away from the gates.
"You shall not escape us again, Child Of The Dawn." The mist hissed and Blue did the first thing that came to her mind.
She screamed.
Blue put everything that she had into that scream, and the mist visibly flinched as it's high decibels echoed around the void.
"Be silent!"
Blue screamed again, but this time she hit the tentacles wrapped around her stomach. They released her after a few more hits and she bolted for the gate. The mist flew over her head and landed before her, blocking her only exit.
"You will become one of us, Child Of The Dawn. You are one of us. A halfa." The dark being growled and Blue shook her head furiously.
"No, I'll never stay here! I have a life to get back to, friends, family. I'm leaving!" She ran toward the mist and skidded underneath it and out the gates. She slammed them shut behind her and heard the mist's angry roars as it banged on the gates, trying in vain to open them.
Blue breathed heavily, trying to recover from almost being eaten by what that thing was. The gates banged again, and Blue poked her tongue out at them before walking away.
"Maybe that other light, the silver one, has something better than a giant evil mist." She shrugged to herself, walking back the way she'd come.
She had walking for about...who knows? Enough for 15 songs, so about an hour, when she tripped over something on the path.
"Oof!" She hit the ground hard, then rolled over to glare at whatever had tripped her. It was a small bag, and something white had fallen out of it as she tripped. Curiously, Blue picked it up and almost dropped it when it began to glow. It was a circle of light, and the first thing that came to Blue's mind was: It's a halo. Wow.
The circle began to float up until it was above Blue's head, then stopped. Blue tried to duck away from it, but it moved with her head. She sighed.
"So now I've got a halo. What next? Wings?"
Blue groaned as a pair of small white wings appeared behind her on a cloud of white glitter. They weren't attached to her back, but they moved as if they were. "Great. I'm not even going to say anything else. It'll probably show up."
She stood up and continued walking, picking up the bag as she went. The light was closer now, and after a few more songs she noticed that the road was really bumpy, and quite narrow.
"So, the wide and more travelled road leads to hell, aka the evil mist, the narrow and more bumpy road leads to..."
She stopped and stared up at the open white gates before her, then at the person standing just inside them, watching her.
"Leads to...heaven? I just wanna go home!"
The figure inside the silver light stepped toward Blue and smiled at her. He looked like a normal guy, except for the large gold wings and matching halo above his head. Blue looked up at him as he stopped before her.
"Welcome, Child Of The Dawn." His voice was deep, but soothing. Blue smiled. 'Why does everyone call me that?'
"Hi. Uh...how do I get home?" She asked the angel, who frowned down at her.
"Why do you wish to go back to the world of darkness?" He asked, seeming quite surprised at her question. Blue raised her eyebrows at him.
"I don't belong here. Plus, I've got a life back there, and friends and family that are probably going nuts about me right now."
"I cannot allow you to return."
Blue opened her mouth to answer but the angel held up his hand.
"Until you have solved three riddles. Then I will return you to your world."
Blue cracked her knuckles. "Bring it."

Chapter 9: Startling News

The angel before Blue smiled slightly.
"I am warning you, only a few humans have answered the riddles and the question correctly before." He said and Blue shrugged.
"I have siblings who love riddles, so I'll try my best." She grinned and the guardian sighed.
"Alright then. Here is the first riddle: 'Light as a feather, there is nothing in it, the strongest man can't hold it for much more than a minute.' What is it?"
Blue thought for a moment, puzzling over the question. 'If Donnie was here, he'd say to take it apart and solve it literally.' After a few more minutes of thinking the answer popped into her head.
"It's your breath!" She answered and the angel nodded.
"Correct. Now, the second riddle: 'Pronounced as one letter, and written with three. Two letters there are, and two only in me. I'm double, I'm single, I'm black, blue, and grey. I'm read from both ends, and the same either way.' What am I?"
Blue grinned. "I know that one. It's an eye."
"Correct, but the last riddle is not as easy."
"I'll give it my best shot." Blue smiled and the angel nodded slowly.
" 'I am the part of the bird that is not in the sky, who can drown in the ocean and yet remain dry. A last vestige of man that refuses to die, in the morning I am tossed at your feet to lie. I begin my job early, devouring your ankles and thighs. I work my way up, eating your legs to your waist. And although around midday away I am chased, I return quickly to savor the arm of my taste. As evening falls I enter your lungs, spiraling down past your mouth and your tongue. I feast on your body, your soul, and your mind. But as darkness falls you shall find that away I will go, a relief for some, at least until tomorrow morning comes.' What is it?"
Blue sat down on the ground and thought hard. This was tricky one. 'Part of the bird that's not in the sky...drown in the ocean and yet remain dry...a feather? Nah, it doesn't fit with the rest of the riddle...'
The angel smiled. He was curious to see if the Child would get the question. If she did, then he would gladly send her back to her world. If not, she was doomed to stay there forever...
"As darkness falls...away I will go...at least until tomorrow morning comes...morning...darkness..." Blue mused, then jumped slightly when the answer popped into her head. "It's a shadow!" She said excitedly and the angel sighed, then smiled down at Blue as she stood up and dusted the dirt off her pants.
"Correct again, Child. But there is one more question." He leaned forward and whispered something into her ear. Blue froze and her face slowly turned a light shade of pink.
"But...to choose between those things...I don't know." She sighed, hanging her head. After a few moments she looked up at the angel again and whispered something into his ear. Her answer seemed to satisify him and he nodded.
"You are free to return to your world, but the bag you found, along with it's items, will not go with you. You will also have the injuries you sustained from your fight with Oroku Saki." He said and Blue shrugged.
"That's fine with me."
"Also, you will have another gift given to you in time, should the opportunity arise for it." He added as everything began to fade around Blue. "We will meet again."
"I don't doubt that." Blue sighed and waved at the angel before he vanished. The moment everything was gone a bright light flashed behind her eyes, and she disappeared.

Don sighed as he checked Blue's pulse again.
"She's still stable, but I still can't tell when she's going to wake up." He said quietly to the others and they sighed. Meg hiccuped slightly from where she sat on the bench and Don put an arm around her as he sat down beside her. "She'll be fine, she too strong to just give up like this." He murmured and Meg nodded slightly.
"It's just...not knowing what's happening." She sighed and Don nodded. Raph angrily pounded his fist into his other hand.
"I'm gettin' sick of this! Can't ya j'st give 'er summthin' ta wake 'er up?" He asked Don, who shook his head.
"I'm an engineer, not a doctor."
"Bull."
"Raphael!" Splinter scolded from where he sat in a chair opposite Blue's unconscious body. "10 flips, now!"
Raph growled to himself before going outside to do his punishment. That was the benifet of moving to Blue's house in the country. There weren't any neighbours within 15kms, and lots of open land to go explore. So they were free to go outside and not be worried about being spotteed. Meg was stil the one that went to town to get food, though. There was a thump from outside and the others heard say, "One," before Raph performed another standing back-flip. "Two."
Leo sighed from where he was seated at Blue's feet. "We should probably get to bed. Raph wants to be on watch tonight again, anyway." He yawned as he stood up and stretched. The others nodded and departed from the spare bedroom as Raph walked in. They each said their goodnights, and slowly lights turned off all over the house as everyone else but Raph fell asleep.
Raph sighed as he turned off the main light in the room after a while and switched on the lamp beside the bed Blue laid in. She looked so peaceful sleeping there in the soft light, and Raph reached out to move a piece of her fringe out of her face.
"Blue?" He wasn't sure, but he though he'd seen Blue's face move slightly when his hand brushed her cheek. "Blue, are you awake? Can you hear me?" He gently touched her cheek and felt his heart almost give out when she nuzzled her face into his hand slightly.
"Shell..." Raph sighed as Blue's eyes began to flutter slightly. Her face moved even further into his hand and he cupped her face gently, turning it to face him. "Blue?" He asked quietly, and smiled slightly to himself as her eyes slowly opened to meet his. She stared at him for a moment before everything that had happened came rushing back to her. She shrieked slightly and scrambled away from him, backing herself into the top corner of the bed and pressing her back against the wall.
"Please...no..." She whimpered quietly and Raph felt his whole body tense up when he saw the cuts she had recieved from the Shredder covering her arms and body.
"Blue, it's me, Raph. Remember?" He reached out to her slowly and she flinched away from him.
"Death...darkness...mist...don't...please..."
"Blue, it's me. No one else's 'ere. Please, ya gotta listen ta me." He whispered softly and Blue peeked out from between her arms to look into his eyes. He stared back at her, his honey-brown eyes pleading with her to listen to him.
"R-Raph?" She asked quietly and he smiled slightly.
"Yeah, it's me. Are ya ok now?" He asked but fell back slightly when Blue tackled him.
"Raph I'm so sorry I didn't mean for anything like this to happen but I couldn't get out of wherever I was until you came then there was this evil thing that looked like you but didn't look like you that tried to eat me and some random angel and three riddles and a question and lots of lights and I think I was falling at one point-"
Raph gently put his hand over Blue's mouth, shushing her.
"It's alright, ya should just focus on restin', then tell us what happened." He said as he hugged her gently. "Ya had us really worried for a while."
"Why? How long was I unconscious for?" Blue asked slowly, dreading the answer.
" 'Bout 2 months."
Blue clapped her hands over her mouth as she tried to stiffle the gasp that escaped from her lips. "B-but...how?" She murmued and Raph shrugged as he helped her sit back up on the bed.
"I dunno. But we've all missed ya." He said and Blue smiled.
"Thanks, Raph."
"No probl-" He was silenced by the touch of Blue's lips brushing his cheek.
"Thanks for saving me. If you hadn't come when you did, I wouldn't be here right now." She whispered and Raph blushed slightly before looking at her. He noticed something different and peered at her face again.
"What is it?" Blue asked and Raph grabbed a mirror from the table beside her bed.
"Take a look."
Blue held the mirror upand her jaw dropped when she saw the colour of her eyes. What had been just plain teal, was now a vibrant gold but with quite a bit of red in them. The light bounced off the mirror and onto her hair, and it was at that moment that they both noticed the second change.
"WHAT THE SHELL?" Blue screeched as she watched, before her eyes, her hair change colour. At the roots of her brown mop of hair was now turning a red/gold colour, matching the tones in her eyes perfectly. She set down the mirror with a sigh. "Perfect. what's next, I'm gonna turn into a cat?" Luckily for Blue no cat tail or ears appeared and Raph sighed as someone knocked lightly on the door.
"Raphael, may I come in?" Splinter called through the dor and Blue nodded at Raph, who then opened the door. "Raphael, I wish to speak to you about-Oh, Miss Blue. I did not know that you were awake. How do you feel, my child?" He asked gently, resting a furry hand on Blue's arm. His eyes took in the wounds on her body but he said nothing.
"I'm fine, Master Splinter. Just confused, that's all."
"About what, my daughter?" The wizened old rat asked and Blue sighed before pointing to her eyes and her hair.
"My eyes are turning a red-gold colour. Same with my hair." She said simply and Splinter frowned.
"That is worrisome. Is there anything else that is happening to you?" He asked, but he didn't miss the look that briefly crossed Blue's face as she studied the covers under her hands. "Miss Blue, please tell us what is wrong."
Blue sighed. There was no way out of it now. She leaned over and whispered quietly in Splinter's ear. When she was done she sat bak up, leaving the old rat frozen in his place. After a few minutes he came back to life again and turned to face Blue.
"Do you wish to tell Raphael, or shall I?" He asked and Blue sighed.
"I'll tell him. It'll be easier." She leaned over and repeated what she had told Splinter to Raph.
There was a few moments of stunned silence before Raph's shout echoed throughout the house, amazingly not waking up anyone else with it's volume.
"WHAT?"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

My story...#1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My story...#1   My story...#1 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:34 pm

I just wanna read this story over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

My story...#1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My story...#1   My story...#1 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:29 pm

Same here LOL Big grin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My story...#1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My story...#1   My story...#1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My story...#1
Page 1 of 1