TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6040 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Need an opinion on a computer related to TMNT

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr Zurkon

Mr Zurkon

Number of posts : 2
Warning Level :
Need an opinion on a computer related to TMNT Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Need an opinion on a computer related to TMNT Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raph
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-04-14

Need an opinion on a computer related to TMNT Empty
PostSubject: Need an opinion on a computer related to TMNT   Need an opinion on a computer related to TMNT Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:37 pm

Hi!

I have an old Mac Classic that sort of comes from the world of TMNT, and was wondering if any fans here knew if it was worth anything?

The computer was owned by Kitchen Sink Press, which appears to have bought Tundra from Kevin Eastman, as seen in this Wikipedia article (last paragraph under "Difficulties"). The best I can do to prove it's origin is that MS Word on it is registered to Kitchen Sink Press, and there's a rejection letter to a budding comic artist within. I got the computer from the basement of a building where Kitchen Sink Press was located at one point, and it was thought to be from the property management office's early days when I got it.

When I first turned it on, it wanted me to click OK to bypass logging into the Appletalk network. I didn't have a mouse or keyboard until about a year later, when clicked through and found MS Word and Tetris on it, with MS Word registered as I said above. The computer itself is an old B&W Mac Classic, and I believe has upgraded RAM. I'm not sure how much RAM a Mac Classic came with, but the computer works, so I could turn it on and check its stats.

So with all that, do any TMNT fans think that this computer is worth anything over the roughly $200 a Google search has told me?

Thanks a lot! Smile
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
Need an opinion on a computer related to TMNT Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Need an opinion on a computer related to TMNT Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Need an opinion on a computer related to TMNT   Need an opinion on a computer related to TMNT Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:44 pm

Surprised Oh wow...
I want! But me broke...Yes, well worth $200! Definately! I've seen one before and I think it went for close to 1k...but it was one of Kevin's first ones, me thinks...I reckon you'd get about $350 for it, maybe more.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
Mr Zurkon

Mr Zurkon

Number of posts : 2
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raph
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Need an opinion on a computer related to TMNT   Need an opinion on a computer related to TMNT Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 2:17 am

Thanks for your opinion! I was thinking of trading it for a Sony PSP, but I might be able to do more with it.

Anyone else have an opinion?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need an opinion on a computer related to TMNT   Need an opinion on a computer related to TMNT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need an opinion on a computer related to TMNT
Page 1 of 1