TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6037 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Mysterious Girl Gang

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
1000oceans

1000oceans

Female
Number of posts : 58
Warning Level :
The  Mysterious  Girl  Gang Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The  Mysterious  Girl  Gang Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Mikeeeey & Leooooo <3
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-05-16

The  Mysterious  Girl  Gang Empty
PostSubject: The Mysterious Girl Gang   The  Mysterious  Girl  Gang Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:15 pm

hi everyone!I'm a newbie & I wanted to write a FF too.I'll introduce the characters to ya'!The girls who will I'm gonna introduce to ya' the students from different countries.They're in NYC 'cause they're going to an English İnstitue.These girls also have a pretty big secret...

(not belong to me!)

Maria
She's from Germany.She likes to play video games,eating & reading Comic.Also she likes to make Rachael mad.
The  Mysterious  Girl  Gang Aylinum5

Rachael
She's from France.She likes to fighting,annoying people.
The  Mysterious  Girl  Gang 12431927600PM9c5

Daniella
She's from Brazil.She loves technologhy.
The  Mysterious  Girl  Gang 230679cc0dd502fd356ec872bab8008a

Leyla
She's from Turkey.She loves music,reading & adventures.
The  Mysterious  Girl  Gang Katehudsonbluehairrj4The  Mysterious  Girl  Gang I-241

New York City Sewers

2:00 P.M

İt was a random day for the Turtles.Leo was training in dojo.Don was in his lab.Splinter was having his meal.And Mikey was reading a Comic.But Raph couldn't find something to do.He was too boring.So he decided to go to surface to meet Casey.But when he was going a sound yelled to him.
Leo:Raph?!Where are you going?
Raph sighed.Why the shell Leo wasn't leaving him alone?
Raph:Just goin' to meet Case Leo!
Leo:Raph!Don't go anywhere!
Raph wanted to protest Leo.But a noise from the top of lair stopped him.The others came too.They were worried.
Mikey:What's that terrible noise!
Raph:I don't know.
Leo:Why don't we go & see what's up!?
Don:I agree.
Splinter:Please be careful,my sons.İf Shredder's striking again you'll be in a hard time.Especially you,Leonardo.
D:OK Master Splinter.Don't worry.
Turtles got their cloaks & went to the surface.They got a schock what they saw.A girl was knocking-off by a Purple Dragon.
Mikey:Guys!Let's put it an end to this!
Raph:I'll go first!
Raph ran to that guy & knocked him off.But there were another guys around the girl.The others came & they knocked the guys off but there was another problem:The Boss was keeping the girl as a hostage!
Girl:Let me go!!
Boss laughed slightly.Don saw that the girl's hair was so weird.İt was ORANGE!Suddenly a sound cut the Boss' laughing.İt was another girl!She had red hair & she was looking so angry.
Girl2:Let Maria go,NOW!
Boss:Or?
Girl2:You'll see!
Boss turned his weapon to his hostage!The Turtles prepared to attack him.But suddenly the new coming girl did a real hard kick to him.The other girl was free & The Turtles were too surprised.The new girl looked to them.She was thinking they were with that gang.The other girl tried to say something to them but her friend didn't let her say.
Maria:C'mon Rachie!They tried to save me!
So the girls talked with each other and the first girl said her friend how the Turtles came.So she finally agreed to meet with them.
Girl1:Thanks to trying to save me.I'm Maria.And she's Rachael.
Leo:I'm Leonardo.
He was smiling.
Don:I'm Donatello.
Maria thought he was so kind.
Raph:I'm Raphael..
He was nervous.
Mikey:And I'm Michelangelo.
Rachael:What's happened here?
Leo:The Purple Dragons were trying to hurt her.And we saw it.So we wanted to help.
Rachie:Thanks-
Maria interrupted her & insisted to look the time.When Rachie saw the time she screamed.
Rachael:Oh,NO!We're late!The others will kill us!We must go back to school RİGHT NOW!
Girls ran & left the guys comfused.When Rachie & Maria arrived to the school they found their friends really worried.
Leyla:Where the h*** were you two?!
Maria:Hold on,please Leyla!

TO BE CONTUNİED...
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
The  Mysterious  Girl  Gang Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The  Mysterious  Girl  Gang Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Girl Gang   The  Mysterious  Girl  Gang Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:50 am

Write more please! I really liked it! Finally I read a fanfic where the girls aren´t weak! Great job!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Girl Gang   The  Mysterious  Girl  Gang Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 12:00 pm

Ooh, this is interesting. Smile I hope Leyla doesn't scold them too much.
Back to top Go down
1000oceans

1000oceans

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Girl Gang   The  Mysterious  Girl  Gang Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:56 pm

Leyla looked them with worry.When she was about to ask what was going on Daniella came up with a real anger.
Daniella:Maria! The  Mysterious  Girl  Gang 980716 Where were you?
Maria:I'll tell you Dannia.But first I must sit!
Leyla:What happened?Are you OK?& why did you 2 came school late?
Rachie:I was looking for her, said Rachael.
Daniella:So?
Rachie:I found her had been attacked by a nut gang boss!
Girls:WHAT?!
Leyla:How did you saved?Cause we found YOUR medals here!
Dannia:& Kayla was almost getting them!
Rachie:Did she?!
Leyla:Of course she couldn't.
Dannia:Whatever.Let's go or we'll miss the lesson of Reading.
Maria:Oh,no!Lessons again?!
The girls sighed.But they weren't know someone was spying to them.At that time in the sewers the Turtles were on training sessions.Except Raph.Leo & others were thinking he was still in bed.But he WASN'T!Mikey went to wake him up & he got a pretty big schock when he couldn't find him.
Mikey:Bros!We've got a problem!
The others came & saw Raph's empty bed.
Leo:Where the shell is he?!
Splinter:Leonardo.
Leo:Yes,Sensai?
Splinter:Go & find Raphael.
Leo:Allright.
The 3 turtle went to preparing.At that time Raph was spying the girl gang.They went from room.So he went with them.Of course he was disguising himself.Suddenly he noticed something.There was a shadow who was preparing to attack to girls!When he saw that he immediately put off his Sais & prepared to fight.But he wasn't know that his brothers were behind him.So when that shadow attacked Raph attacked it too.But the others understood that Raph will get hurt!Suddenly Leo appeared in front of Raph when he was about to get a serious hurt!Raph looked to him with schock.But he couldn't say something 'cause a strange green light pulled Leo from his leg!
Raph/Don/Mikey:LEOO!!
When the girls tried to catch him Rachie had pulled too!!
Girls:Rachaeeeel!

TO BE CONTUNİED..
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Girl Gang   The  Mysterious  Girl  Gang Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:29 am

Wow! It was bodacious! I hope Leo and the others will be fine!
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Number of posts : 2402
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : TMNT (All Four)
Shells : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Girl Gang   The  Mysterious  Girl  Gang Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 10:02 am

Wow THAT WAS SO COOL!! By now Rachie and Leo should be very much so acquainted Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.dawnoftheninja.com/blog/
1000oceans

1000oceans

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Girl Gang   The  Mysterious  Girl  Gang Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 12:26 pm

When the guys saw Leo & Rachie has been captured,everyone turned to that shadow.But before the turtles do something -even think- the girl with purple hair punched that guy.
Daniella:You.Are.DEAD!!
When the guy tried to run away he saw the TMNT was behind him.The guy totally freaked out & fell onto his knees.When the purple haired girl came to towards him to kill him another girl stopped her.
Leyla:Wait,Dannia.
Dannia:WHY?!Leyla didn't you-
Leyla:I know Dannia.But you know Rachie can protect herself.Of course we'll help her too.
Maria:Don't worry.
When Maria said that girls turned to guys.
Daniella:Who are you guys?
They looked to eachother.Because always Leo had been introduced them.
Leyla:So?
Don:I guess we must say something.
After said that,Don returned to girls.
Don:I'm Donatello.İt's Raphael and the last one is Michelangelo.
Leyla:Well.I'm Leyla.And they're Maria & Daniella.
Maria:Guys.What will we do with this guy?
Leyla:This.
Leyla went to his front.She was so serious.
Leyla:Talk!Who sent you to attack us!?
Guy was still in silence.Leyla kicked him.
Raph:I dunno why but this girl reminds me Leo.
Mikey:Me too.
Guy:O-OK!I'll tell!Just don't keep kickin' me!
Leyla waited.Guy was so freaked.
Guy:So I-I dunno who's it.But he's really powerful!He showed me you girls somehow & wanted me to attack.
Girls:WHAT?
Danniella:So what was that d*** green light?
Raph:Yes!
Guy:I dunno but I think he did it!
Maria:Has he ever told his name to you?
Guy:No.
All of the group looked to eachother.At that time Leo was unconscious.And Rachael was trying to wake him up.
Rachie:C'mon!Wake up!
Leo moaned.When he opened his eyes he saw Rachie who looking to him with worry.
Rachie:Hey!
Leo:W-where are we?
Rachie:I don't know.But I think we must stick together.
Leo:Yeah.What's your name?
Rachie:I'm Rachael.
Leo:You are the girl who was with that orange-haired girl!Aren't you?!I'm Leonardo by the way.
Rachie:Yeah.And her name is-
Her talking interrupted by someone who came into their cage.
Rachie:YOU! The  Mysterious  Girl  Gang 716536

TO BE CONTUNİED..
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Girl Gang   The  Mysterious  Girl  Gang Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 10:11 pm

Nice Wink

I wonder how Leo will react when he begins to realize that Rachie is a lot like Raphael...
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Girl Gang   The  Mysterious  Girl  Gang Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 1:27 am

I don't know, but it'll be interesting. The  Mysterious  Girl  Gang 825492

I wonder who Rachael saw... update soon. Big grin
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Girl Gang   The  Mysterious  Girl  Gang Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 10:41 am

It was cool! I love that part when they start punching the guy!
Back to top Go down
1000oceans

1000oceans

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Girl Gang   The  Mysterious  Girl  Gang Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 1:32 pm

Leo looked her with wondering.But Rachie was really angry.Then Leo looked to that guy.He was tall,thin and looking a little insane.
The  Mysterious  Girl  Gang Quirrell-ps
Guy:We met again Rachael..
Rachie:Yes,Quirrell!Why did you take us you ~Consered~!?
Quirrell:I didn't want to take him Girlie.I was coming after YOU!
Quirrell came in front of her & Leo interruped his way instantly.But Quirrell wasn't seem so angry.He took a wooden stick.Leo was about to laugh when Quirrell say something.
Quirrell:CRUCİO!
Leo screamed with pain & fell unconscious!Then Quirrell went to Rachie & got her medal!
At that time girls & turtles were so worried.
Don:So?What's the plan?
Leyla:Make them a great deal of surprize!
Raph:I think so!
They decided to go together but somehow turtles had lost the girls!
Raph:İt'll be bad!
That time girls were in an alley.Leyla looked to the others.
Leyla:Are you girls ready?
Maria&Dannia:YES!
Leyla:OK then.LET'S DO İT!"Blue Dragon Power MAKE-UP!"
The  Mysterious  Girl  Gang Logo
Dannia:"Purple Dragon Power MAKE-UP!"
The  Mysterious  Girl  Gang %5Blarge%5D%5BAnimePaper%5Dscans_Sailor-Moon_SakuraSweetie_32512
Maria:"Orange Dragon Power MAKE-UP!"
The  Mysterious  Girl  Gang SailorVenus
While they were going to the Evil's lair that time Rachie was thinking she was so unlucky.But she was still keep trying to help Leo to get on his feet.
Leo:T-thanks.Did that guy do something to you?
Rachie:Just got my only weapon.İt was my medal!
Leo:Where did he put it?
She pointed it.Leo understood that only he could get it.He got it.Then threw it to her.But she looked to him with suspect.Because he was still in disguise.
Leo:WhatThe  Mysterious  Girl  Gang MsgPlus_Img2928
Rachael:Why on the Earth you don't shoThe  Mysterious  Girl  Gang MsgPlus_Img0738 yourselfThe  Mysterious  Girl  Gang MsgPlus_Img2928!
Leo looked her.İf she sees real him wouldn't she pass out?Like April.
Leo:But you can scream or faint.I know you'll scare if you see who I am!
Rachie:Look!I have a big secret too Mr. Mystery!İf you don't show yourself HOW can I trust you?
Leo just stared to her.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Girl Gang   The  Mysterious  Girl  Gang Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 4:26 pm

Oh...so Quirrel was the villain. I would´ve never guessed. Although, I had a suspicion that the girls had something to do with Sailor Moon. I liked it!
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Girl Gang   The  Mysterious  Girl  Gang Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:00 am

LOL Rachie and Leo both having an argument about mysterious identities and trying to make the other feel guilty enough to reveal their secret... priceless Wink
Back to top Go down
1000oceans

1000oceans

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Girl Gang   The  Mysterious  Girl  Gang Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:43 pm

Rachie was getting angry.Because Quirrell could come back at any time.She stared at Leonardo impatiently.
Rachie:Yes?Will you show your face or not??
Leonardo sighed.She was so insistent.
Leo:OK then.But if you scared don't say or do anything!
Rachie:Trust me I'm stronger than scream or anything!
He put off his cloak & came to a more lighted up somewhere in their cell.When Rachael saw the real idendity of her cell-mate her eyes went wide.
Rachie:Oh.My.God!You are-
Leo:Yes.I'm a big Turtle.And my name is Leonardo.
Rachie:I already knew that!You said your name before!
Leo:A-aren't you scared or something?
Rachie laughed.She wasn't scared.
Rachie:Of course not!I have a bigger secret!
Leonardo's expression was comfused.What could it be?Rachie smiled to his way of looking her.
Rachie:Let me show you.But step back a little.
Leonardo:O-Ok..
Rachie:"Red Dragon Power MAKE-UP!"
When she said these words,her body started to shine.Leo was in a quite shock.He couldn't do anything.When the shining had end Leo didn't see the same girl standing at there before.
The  Mysterious  Girl  Gang Tutku78_Mars
Rachie:So?What do you think Leonardo?
Leonardo:İt's comletely UNBELİEVABLE!!
Rachie:I & my friends have these Medals.All of ours are different from the others.My medal is standing for Fire Power.
Leonardo:Why is this guy after you girls?
Rachie:I think he wants to get our Medals.Because his Master can not come back without enough power of life.And there is something else.He's NOT a human!
Leo's eyes widened.How it could be?But when he tried to say something that Quirrell guy came back!And when he see that Rachael transformed he said a word.
Quirrell:CRUCİO!
Leo:NO!!
But Quirrell couldn't hit her.Because Rachael was faster than that dark spell.But Leo knew that she wouldn't stay for a long time like this.At that time the other Turtles had found the Dragon Warriors.
Raph:How the shell we'll know we can trust you?!
The three girls looked to eachother.Don & Mikey were suspicious too.But when one of them stepped forward they didn't move.Except Raph.He stepped forward too.
Blue:We just want to help.I & my friends know that your brother has taken too.But there's our friend out there.And we will NOT abandon her!
Don:Who are you?
Blue:We're Dragon Warriors.We have some powers of Elements & The World of Crysis.I'm the Leader.You can call me Blue.This is Orange and this is Purple.
Mikey:So your colors are your names too,huh?
Raph:Wait!What kind of powers do you have?!
Blue giggled.He was really needing to a anger control class.
Purple:You'll see.İf you accept the help of course.
Mikey:Raph.I think it's not so bad.
Don:I think so Bro.C'mon!Leo would do it too...
Raph murmured something grupily but accepted the help.
Purple:OK.Blue?What are we gonna do now?
Blue:Just follow me guys!I think our other friend has transformed.She can connect with us by now!
When these words came from Blue's mouth all of the girls got silent.Because Rachie -The Red Dragon Warrior- was trying to connect with them.
"Girls!!" said Rachael in worry.
"Rachie!Where are you!?Are you allright?!" was the reply from Daniella.
"Girls!İt's Quirrell!I & Leonardo are fine but I'm not sure it's gonna be like this long time!I'm fighting with him now!"
"WHAT!!!!!!!??" The girls screamed in an unison.
"Girls!I-"
The connection was cut off & the girls looked to eachother.
Raph:What?What happened?!
Orange:We MUST go now!They're in danger!The guy isn't an unfamiliar person to us!And now he hurts Rachie!
Don:İs he dangerous?
Purple:He's not even a human!And if he finds a way to weak Rachael he might be able to get his d*** master back!And trust me:İt is NOT good!
Blue:Yeah!He killed our friend's all family!
Mikey:C-can he kill both of them?I mean can he kill Leo too?
Blue:Quirrell will do anything to kill BOTH of them if we don't move right now!
Raph:Then..Let's kick some shell!
When they mentioned to go they saw a movement near to them.İt was The Foot!
Don:Guys..I think we have a big problem right now...
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Girl Gang   The  Mysterious  Girl  Gang Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:30 am

Nice chapter. Keep writing.
Back to top Go down
1000oceans

1000oceans

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Girl Gang   The  Mysterious  Girl  Gang Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 7:52 am

Blue:OK then!Warriors!Now!
When the Foot started to attack,Turtles pulled out their weapons to attack but suddenly they heard a yell.
Orange:EARTH POWER!ATTACK!!
When the girl said this,the ground started to shake.All of the Foot fell over the ground and this was making them easy to attack.That was then Raph kicked one of them to one mile away.
Purple:Wow.Nice kick!But watch this!POWER OF AİR!
When Raph looked to her he couldn't see The Purple Dragon Warrior.İnstead of her,he saw a giant whirlwind!
Mikey:Cool!
Blue smiled and when all of the Foot was over with the whirlwind they went back to the road.
Don:I hope Leo is OK..
Meanwhile Leo was in trouble.Because Rachael was unconscious and was returned to her own body and Quirrell guy was right in front of him!
Leo:What do you want!?
Quirrell:Oh!From a freak?No I don't want anything from you.I just want her.
Leo:İf you want her,you have to pass me first! Evil
X:And us!!
When Leo and Quirrell turned towards the voice they saw Turtles and 3 girl like Rachael!
Blue:Quirrell!Leave Rachael alone! Leo
Orange:Or we're gonna make ya!
Quirrell:How?.
Blue stepped forward as the others were looking to Leo and Rachie.Orange was at Rachael's near in that instant while Purple was with Blue for help her to fight.
Orange:Hey!C'mon dudette.We're getting outta here..
Blue:İf you try to do something Quirrell,it will be your end!Like your monster Master!Like Voldemort! Grumble
Quirrell tried to start his attack but a real ice-cold voice stopped him from this.
X:I will make her stoppsss...
Don:Wh-what was that!?
Purple:Voldemort!Show yer face!
then Quirrell took off his turban from his head.Turtles were in shock with what they saw.Another head was coming out of his back head!
Blue:Leave them alone you monster!
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Girl Gang   The  Mysterious  Girl  Gang Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 5:00 am

Oh no! It´s Voldemort! *faints* LOL

Nice chapter, update soon
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Girl Gang   The  Mysterious  Girl  Gang Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:00 am

Great chapter, why must they always be put in such tight spots?? XD
Back to top Go down
1000oceans

1000oceans

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Girl Gang   The  Mysterious  Girl  Gang Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:31 pm

Rachie didn't look up when Orange came to help her to feet and when one of the Turtles came as well.But she looked up when she heard Blue threaten the Evil Monster in front of her and Purple.The other Turtles were with their brother.Checking him over if he was injured.
Leo:Guys I'm fine!Really! Grumble
Mikey:Yeah!And Raphie here doesn't wanna fight!! Rolleyes
Raph:HEY!!
Don:Guys look!
When they looked up to Rachie and Orange they saw Orange was preparing to do something.And when they followed her gaze, they saw the monster was trying to attack to Purple & Blue warriors.But they were good.And Orange was on her feet.But they saw her didn't leave Rachie's side.
Rachie:Go Orange!I'm fine!!
But she wasn't looking to her.Instead, she was gathering her power and finally when she was ready she smiled to Rachie, who was practically fuming because she didn't go to help of her friends.Orange grinned.This way she was looking like Mikey.
Orange:No way dudette.Just watch!POWER OF EARTH!!
With this scream the ground on their feet started to shake.Everyone except Orange & Voldemort, was out of balance but then the ground grew a big wall just as a dangerous curse came to Blue keeping itself between monster and the young Leader.But when the curse made impact the wall boomed off!But making the curse blow as well.Blue smiled to the young Earth Girl and something seemed to click in her mind.She quickly turned to Purple, who was practically blowing some big whirlwind to her surroundings.And then she saw the Death Eaters too.But she couldn't do something to attack before Purple's attack made them fly into the ceiling.
Mikey:Ouch!That must been hurt! Thumb up
Purple:Blue?What happened?
Blue:I want you to go to Rachael's side immediately!
Purple:You kidding me, right?
When the blue haired girl shook her head, Purple felt the most chilling moment in her life.
Purple:NO!YOU HAVE TO GET SOME HELP!OR HE'LL KILL YOU IN NO TIME!!
Blue:Purple!Listen to me!Rachie needs help right now!And Orange wouldn't be enough to back all the Death Eaters he has right now!She's gonna need your help sweetie!And also I've got an idea.
Purple:But-
Blue:No any "but"s!Now c'mon!Go or I'll make you! Grumble
Purple still very hesitantly went to Rachie's side.
Rachie:Ya OK??
Purple:I'm fine.What 'bout ya?You gave us a big worry here. Confused
Rachie:Don't worry.I'm f'ne.What's she doing anyway?
Purple:I dunno!She said she had an idea!
Orange:I hope this one's safe for her..
When she said that, the Turtles were staring to Rachie's back.Which was practically bleeding!
Mikey:Hey!Your back is bleeding!Y'know that?
With this both of the girls looked to Rachael who was glaring to Michelangelo.Obviously unhappy with the announcing.And with this, she collapsed to her feet!Everyone went to her side and when girls looked to the bleeding wound, they gasped in horror & shock.Orange sighed.
Orange:She's way too proud for her own good sometimes!
With this, she kneeled beside Rachie and got her to her own lap with her face facing to the ground.She touched to the wond ever-so-gently and whispered some words.When she did that, her hands started to glow & she directed the growing white light to her friend's wound.And by the time she was finished, the wound was nowhere to be found!
Leo&Raph:WHAT THE SHELL?? Eek! Surprised
Purple:She has some Healing Power.The Dragon Warriors always has this one.
Don:And the others?
Purple smiled:I've got the Life Illusion Power.This power simply helps me to make some little creatures to come life & fight.Red Dragon Warrior is the Best Fighter from all of us.And Blue has the Weapon Creaturing Power.But the hardest to control is Healing Power.
Orange:It's not that hard Purple.If ya practice enough of course..
And with this they looked to Blue and were very surprised to see her was just avioding the crazy Killer or Tormenter Curses that she'd gained from Voldemort & Quirrell!But she wasn't doing any attack on her own.
Raph:What tha shell is she doin'?!Gettin' killed or something??
Purple:Dunno but I think that Voldemort has to be ready when she actually attacks!Cause whenever she does this her attacks comes impossible to avoid and too dangerous.Even for herself!
And by the time these words left Purple Dragon Warrior's mouth the fighting girl came to a stop and clenched her fists.They began to glow like Orange's hands had before but this time, it was not white.It was a deep ocean blue.
Blue:IT'S THE TIME TO GOOD-BYE VOLDEMORT!!POWER OF OCEAN!!!!
When she said these words, a really, really big tsunami came out of nowhere and it wiped off both user and the target!And still fiercely floating and more curiously -for Don anyway- like it had a fire inside it, it was glowing red & orange inside.
Everyone:NOO!!
But when the water cooled down and settled back somehow, they saw two silhouettes.One on the ground and one on feet, leaning down!Both Purple and Orange ran to there & were relieved to see the leaning one was Blue.But she was exhausted.
Orange:I thought ya were-
Blue:'M fine.G-go to Rachie 'Kay?
But as soon as she said these words, she fell onto her knees.Appearantly isn't fine.
Then the other guys came close to her.
Rachie:Blue?!Are you allright?!
Blue looked up & smiled.
Blue:Don't worry.Just a little worn out.
Orange:If ya admit that than yer not just a little worn out Dudette!You must be dying from tiredness!
Blue laughed:I'm not that stubborn.
They laughed as well.But the place got serious once again very shortly.
Blue:I think we've gotta get out of here or the other Death Eaters can catch up with us & I don't think we can have a fight right now.
Orange:Agreed Dudette!Les't go or get our backs handed to us!!
She started to run with Mikey & all of the Turtles were shaking their heads.And girls too.By the time the Turtles made it to the Lair, they all were too tired to explain what happened to Master Splinter and they just went to bed.But even though he was insanely tired, Raph couldn't sleep.He was blaming himself about this incident.If only he hadn't gone out in the night thinking those girls maybe tell something, Leo wouldn't get captured by some kind of monster!And he was angry about that.But not to Leo or those girls.He was mad at himself about not thinking again.How Leo's ever gonna forgive me again?? he thought in grief.But these were his last thoughts before he drifted to a dreamless but also hardly restly sleep.And with girls, girls were transformed back into their own selves and carefully helping Leyla to go to her bed.Although she didn't want to.
Leyla:Girls!Quit this right now!I'm not that tired or injured in this case!
Rachie:Yeah right!Then who was practic'lly strugglin to even reach to the door of da cell?What the he** is wrong with ya!?That attack could kill ya!And I definetely don't wanna see dis ever again!!Got it, Fearless Mermaid?
Leyla groaned and rolled her eyes.
Maria:Yeah!I agree with her!What's your problem!And here we thought ya wouldn't do anything dangerous without us anymore after the last time ya got injured!
Leyla:C'mon Maria!Not you too!And this time I've got no injuries!NOT AT ALL!!And by the time, Rachie.
Rachael looked up in concern and wonder.
Leyla:Why you were cut in our telepathy?What has Quirrell done to ya?
Rachie felt like she'd got a punch to her gut.How could she say them?
Dannia:Look, if it's that bad you've got to open up.Or it's going to be much harder by the time passes!
Leyla:Yes.Rachael.What has happened to you?Please tell us it!
Rachie:I-I have t-to sh-show i-it..
She reached to her pocket and brought up two pieces of stone.The stone they all know all-too-well.Rachael's medallion.It was broken!
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Girl Gang   The  Mysterious  Girl  Gang Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 1:51 pm

It's broken? Oh man... and this chapter was just so eventful. Death eaters have always scared the life out of me. ;_; This was great. Big grin
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Girl Gang   The  Mysterious  Girl  Gang Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 6:23 pm

THIS. IS. AWESOME! You have so much imagination and creativity! I want to be like you!
Back to top Go down
Turtle_Crust

Turtle_Crust

Male
Number of posts : 2
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Mich
Registration date : 2010-10-14

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Girl Gang   The  Mysterious  Girl  Gang Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 11:46 am

i have read your fan fic and i don't know what i can say. İf you say why, i can say just because. İ was kidding. okey i am starting to comments get ready it will be long.

my first determination about your script. You can combine any characters (NPC or Main character.)) with success. My second determination is , you can support your imaginated characters with this combination and conversations. The conversations in your script has got very important valuable. No logical mistake , no conversation mistake , and we get collect them you have got natural writing skills. ı thkink so your special power is magical fingers .) İ liked your scripting and keep writing never give up. And watch your steps, you will climb the stairs faster. Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
1000oceans

1000oceans

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Girl Gang   The  Mysterious  Girl  Gang Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 1:32 pm

All three girls gasped in shock and horror.How could it be possible.That was then, Rachie broke down, crying.Leyla sat up -despite to all Maria's & Dannia's protests- and laid a comforting hand to Rachie's shoulder.
Leyla:Hey.It'll be OK.We're here with you.And definetely we're gonna solve this problem.Like we always do.Aren't we girls? Wink
Maria:Of course we are dudette!If we wouldn't, we wouldn't be a team.And remember that your hanging out with the coolest girls around!Us! Big grin
Dannia rolled her eyes at the exact same time with the others but she smiled too.
Dannia:Look Rachael.I'll try to find a way to reach the Crysis World.I'm sure we can do it.Just believe in our little gang all right? hug me
Rachie:O-OK girls.
Maria:Aaallriight!I know what to lighten up the mood a little.A TOKIO HOTEL PARTY!!! Smile Big grin Mikey crazy Leos smiling Thumb up Idea
Dannia:Good idea.But Maria, the last time we tried to do that, the principal almost kicked us out of the school remember?
Leyla:Wait here.
Rachie:Don't even try it Fearless.Yer the girl that almost died today!Maria can get tha permission!Since it's her idea.But I've gotta admit, it's great.
She smiled.Although there were still tears in her eyes.She tried to hide them but Leyla had understood.But she didn't say anything about it.
Maria:Allright girls.I'll brb!
Dannia:Brb?
Leyla laughed:Be right back.Right Maria?
Maria:Yeps.
Before anyone else -especially Rachael- make a comment or something, Maria ran off Leyla's bedroom and went right into the principal's room.Without knocking!Principal wasn't happy about it of course.
Miss Griselda:Miss. Laufen!What is your hurry?
Maria:Upsie whoopsie.. Eek! Sorry Miss Griselda but I and my friends want to give a little party among us.Can we do it?
Miss Griselda:What?!The last time you did that, all school was going crazy!!And who are your friends anyway?
Maria tried not to curse to her.She was very annoying.Why on Earth Rachie had given the mission to her?Dannia could do much better.
Maria:Don't ya know our group?Leyla Tümsel,Rachael DeBuhr,Daniella Vanders and of course me myself Maria Laufen.
She fake smiled.If only she could transform...But no.Leyla had made that clear if they'd do that, it wasn't only that it wouldn't be clever about the civilized Death Eathers, it would be very rude and unwise thing to do.Meanwhile in all this time, Miss Griselda was thinking about the whole situation.Maria and Rachael weren't the best students in the school but, Leyla and Daniella were very succesful girls.Maybe they could restrain the other 2?But what if they were as bad as them when it came to parties?And this girl was interfering her secret mission.
Miss Griselda:What will the thema of that "little" party be?
Maria:Oh!I thought you'd never ask that!Of course the best band in the whole damn world:TOKIO HOTEL!!
Miss Griselda:Hmm.What kind of name is that??
Maria frowned:Please DON'T even think about making fun.Or else I can't say ya'll live long enough to see the light of day!!And PLEASE let us give that party!
Her eyes shone in a way that shocked the principal.Is she one of them?? she thought to herself.
Miss Griselda:Then allright.But do NOT make too much sounds!Almost all students are in bed!
Maria jumped in triumph.
Maria:YAY!!Allright Miss Griselda!You won't even hear anything from us!! Party dude!
She bolted right out of the room.On her way there was a new poster note on the board.She passed by it and stopped on her tracks.She came back and looked to the poster.
Maria:Oh my Bill!*It's a great chance for us! Surprised Party dude! Smile
She got the poster from the wall and ran back to Leyla's room.All the girls looked to her.
Rachie:So? Natural
Maria:H*ck YEAH!! Party dude! Twisted Eating pizza
Leyla:Hey Rachie.Call Andy and Carrie too!And of course Burak! Wink
Rachie:Why not.
She went to the phone and called them.Although they were all in the same school and Carrie's room was right in front of Leyla's.
Leyla:Let's begin! Razz
Maria:Hey girls look at what I found!
She showed the paper in her hand.It was a new contest.A skill contest!
Dannia:Oh my Gustav!!**
Maria:I know.How about we join in that?
Leyla:Why not.But we've gotta ask Rachie's idea too.
That was then, Rachie came back with 3 people.2 of them guy and 1 girl.
Rachie:Join what??

(*):Maria says this whenever she's shocked or excited.
(**)Dannia says this whenever she's very very excited or shocked.
Back to top Go down
Turtle_Crust

Turtle_Crust

Male
Number of posts : 2
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Mich
Registration date : 2010-10-14

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Girl Gang   The  Mysterious  Girl  Gang Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 12:53 pm

İ will be first relpy.

Whow! i read them all. And i can say you are already an WRITER , you were born as a WRITER. The only writer is some missing you are Skilled, Talented, writer, i can not explaint that with word . But i get shocked,surprised.

When i read your story in the first time i said that girl will be famous . Okey, ı am getting seriously now.

Your story has developed and it bewitched with your fingers. The magical fingers did you remember? Like ı said. When i have ending the reading ı read my character in your story. I surprised, i shocked. really. and so (while i am writing this , my surprised is keeping.) thank you very much. Your hands are kissed deserves, and i am kissing them because your hands writing fantastic story and you captivate to me with your script. And my last is keep writing. Thanks again.

Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Girl Gang   The  Mysterious  Girl  Gang Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 7:48 am

I don't know why I haven't read this sooner! It's great! Nice job!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Girl Gang   The  Mysterious  Girl  Gang Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mysterious Girl Gang
Page 1 of 1