TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6049 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It's Raining Mystery

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunar-Dream

Lunar-Dream

Female
Number of posts : 508
Warning Level :
It's Raining Mystery - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100It's Raining Mystery - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : That's a toughie. They all come close run together. It'd be Leo, Mikey, Donnie, then Raph. But I love them all!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-28

It's Raining Mystery - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:16 am

Mikey grinned. "Won't be a problem for them!"

_________

"We're coming over New York." Logan announced.

"I'm activating the cloaking device, then bringing it in for a landing on Stockman's building. Everyone hang on," Storm said.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
It's Raining Mystery - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100It's Raining Mystery - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:21 am

"Of course not" Leonardo stated and nodded.
"Attention to all students! We have an emergency sittuation! I repeat! We have an emmergency situation! You must go to the Danger Room immediatly" Professor Xavier told to us telepatihcally.
"Emmergency? Oh, great. This day´s just getting better" I murmured.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Lunar-Dream

Lunar-Dream

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : That's a toughie. They all come close run together. It'd be Leo, Mikey, Donnie, then Raph. But I love them all!

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:03 pm

"Wha-? Emergency?? What's going on?" Mikey wondered.

Leo helped him up. "No idea. But I don't want to wait around to find out. Let's go."

Kitty appeared in the doorway. "C'mon guys, this way!"

They nodded and followed her quickly.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 9:32 am

"Okay, so...what´s going on here?" Michelangelo asked Kitty while they were running to the Danger Room.
"Some men...with guns entered in the school. They said they were working for a guy named Stockman" she explained. I smirked.
"Then why don´t we fight with them? This school´s full of mutants! Guns are not a problem" I stated. Kitty looked at me.
"Those aren´t normal guns. If they hit you, you won´t be a mutant anymore" she said seriously.
"You mean you´d be normal again?" Leonardo asked.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 12:22 am

"Wow." Mikey whistled. "Dudes, we'd be human!"

Leo smacked Mikey since Raph wasn't here too.

-----

Muse unbuckled her seatbelt the moment the Blackbird touched down and ran for the door, Logan and the others only a step behind her. She pushed the door open and was met with icy rain in her face.

"It's raining, but it's dark so it's our advantage. Though it's half and half at the moment, since this is Stockman's turf." She called over her shoulder before jumping out and rolling to land the impact, paintbrushes and pen ready for a fight, if neccessary. They're weren't needed, so she turned to help the others out of the tall plane.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:56 am

"Technically, if you were born as normal turtles, you´d become normal turtles. Oh, and by the way, you so deserved that one" I told Michelangelo and chuckled. Kitty started getting nervous and pointed to the Danger Room.
"Guys, hurry up!" she cried.
"Alright, alright. We´re coming" Mikey stated and we followed her.
"I don´t need any help" Raph said in a rude way when Muse was trying to help them to get off the plane. The turtle performed a perfect jump and landed on the building.
Back to top Go down
Lunar-Dream

Lunar-Dream

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 4:06 pm

Muse huffed. "Show off..."

Wolverine took the lead of the group and they headed for the entrance. Storm annalyzed it. "We must be careful.

Raph smirked. "You're up Don."

Don stepped up, pulling out some tech from his duffel bag. Carefully, he began tinkering on it. "We need to be careful. This is directly linked to the security system with a self-defense mechanism wired into the central processor. If I can splice the cerebrum cortex-"

Wolverine growled and sliced the machine that locked the door. The purple banded turtle stared, his mouth agape, as the door silently swung open.

"..... Or we could do that..." Don muttered as they ran inside.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 6:17 pm

"The alarm is a specialized Cerebum issue, mainframe linked. It should strt going off in 3 minutes." Muse reported as she got a glimpse of the door as they raced inside. "We've gotta be fast."
Back to top Go down
Lunar-Dream

Lunar-Dream

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 7:30 pm

[Wow... Muse sure seems to know..... a lot. Mysteriously. Especially since I made most of that up lol]

Raph grunted. "Ova here!" He pointed to a corrider coming up on the left. "This up ahead leads to where Stockman keeps all his big toys and experiments!"

Wolverine looked at the turtles. "What makes you so sure?"

Don grinned. "When you've fought Stockman as long as we have, you learn a few things."
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 7:34 pm

[[LOL I made it up too Razz Hey, she's been in a lab most of her life, remember? She's bound to pick up a few things XD]]

Muse nodded as they passed through another door, but something made her pause and turn back. Logan stopped as well and carefully looked behind them.

"You guys go ahead, we'll be there in a sec." Muse called over her shoulder as paintbrushes and pens appeared in her hands. "Just got to do a little pest-control."
Back to top Go down
Lunar-Dream

Lunar-Dream

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 7:40 pm

They looked at her hesitantly, but nodded, and proceeded. Don opened the door quietly, and motioned Raph and Storm in, where they could hear Stockman chuckling to himself.

"Now now, my dear. Things will go a lot smoother is you'd just stop resisting. Your unique DNA will help greatly in my research. Especially against those accursed turtles."

Don peeked around the corner, and his eyes widened as he say the "mermaid" girl strapped to a table, her body shaking and sweaty, most likely a side effect from experimentation, and Stockman above her, holding a needle with strange lavender liquid.

"This isn't good..."
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 7:43 pm

Muse and Logan dealt with the 6 or so guards that had been trying to sneak up on them and entered the lab through a different door to the others.

"Aww crud. Now what?" Muse asked Logan quietly and he thought for a moment before grinning.

"The others are here too. How about...we make a distraction?" He asked and Muse nodded.

"How?"

Logan grinned and pointed behind him. "Follow me."
Back to top Go down
Lunar-Dream

Lunar-Dream

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 8:07 pm

Raph growled. Why that no good-!!"

Don grabbed his shoulder to keep him from storming after the derranged scientist. "Easy Raph!"

Storm narrowed her eyes, not liking the situation anymore than Raph. "Easy boys..." she said, stepping forward. Her eyes turned white, and a bolt of lightning shot through the window, causing a small explosion.

Stockman jumped in surprise. "What in the-?!" he helped, before going to inpect the damage.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 9:06 pm

"Sir." A guard stepped into the room as Stockman checked the machine Storm's lightning had struck. "I found this mutant outside your lab." He yanked Muse forward and she fell onto her knees.

At least, it looked like Muse. Her hair was still rainbow coloured, but she had long claws/nails and 2 scars on her face, from her forehead, over her eyes and down to the middle of her cheeks. Her red eyes flashed as she growled up at Stockman, who was inspecting her happily.

"Thank you," he said to the guard that had dragged her in, "tie her to the table beside the mermaid."

[[btw the guard is really logan...but the other's don't know that yet XD]]
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 12:38 pm

(Yeah, I kinda noticed that)

The guard looked at Stockman and said "Oh, before that sir, I have something to show you" the guard said and Stockman got close to him.

"And what is it?" the mad scientist asked and the guard that was actually Logan in a disguise replied "This" and scratched the man´s face with his claws. Stockman howled in pain.
Strangely, Kitty stopped.

"What´s wrong?" I asked her. She pointed to the door. It appeared to be closed.
"We´re too late. The Professor already begun the shutdown" she asnswered. Michelangelo started to panic and tried to open the door by kicking it.

"Give it up, Mike. It´s useless. Looks like we´re going to have to fight with those guys" Leonardo stated and tapped his brother´s shoulder.

"I don´t know. I never refuse a good fight but in this case, it´s too risky" I commented.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 3:31 pm

"Unless the Professor opens the door fast, we'll have to fight." Leo said, pointing to the men approaching them from down the hall.

-----

While Logan fought Stockman and the guard that came rushing in, Muse drew a key in mid air and used it to unlock the mermaid's cuffs.

"C'mon, we're getting you out of here." She soothed the girl gently as she helped her sit up. "Hey, if you're a mermaid, don't you need water?"
Back to top Go down
Lunar-Dream

Lunar-Dream

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:09 pm

Kitty suddenly blinked and smacked he head. "Oh wow I amsuch a ditz!"

"Yes, you are, but that's beside the point. What is it?"

Kitty glared at her for a moment before linking arms with her and Mikey. "Grab on Leo! I'm gonna faze us through!"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:05 am

"I didn't think about that." Leo admitted as he linked arms with Kitty and Mikey. "This won't hurt, will it?"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:28 am

"No...at least for me" Kitty said and tried to put us all on the other side. She couldn´t do it. We were too much.
"Lisa go with Kitty. Mikey and I will be okay" Leonardo said and I transformed into a mutant tigger again.
"No. Leonardo, you and Michelangelo are still hurt. And you´re hurt because of me" I stated.
Back to top Go down
Lunar-Dream

Lunar-Dream

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:28 am

Kitty gave a frustrated growl. "We don't have time for this!!!"

She grabbed the two arguing mutants and pulled them through the door, leaving poor Mikey alone.

"Hey!" he ran up and started banging on the door. "C'mon let me in!! Broken arm here! Can't exactly fi-!!"

He yelped as a hand reached through the door, grabbed him, and dragged him inside.

The mermaid girl stared at her in terror, obviously not understanding anything Muse said.

"N-Nerik ymmävous dich meg, straneinai! Værzę, nu au sufridit aci degil?" she whimpered shaking, Still weak from experimentation.(I wouldn't try translating that XD)

Muse narrowed her eyes in confusion before shaking her head. "Don! Raph! One of you, I need help getting her out of here!!"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:54 pm

When I reached the other side of the door, I lost balance and landed right on top of Scott aka Cyclops.
"Are you an Angel? Because I think I saw you falling from the sky" he asked in a seductive tone. I started laughing and slapped him.
"Shut up. I hate guys like you" I said in a rude tone and Michelangelo that by now had also reached this side of the door chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Lunar-Dream

Lunar-Dream

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:38 pm

[[o_0 where'd THAT come from??]]

Don knocked back a guard with bo and threw a glance at his brother. "Go! I've got it under control!"

Raph nodded, and after one last punch he couldn't resist throwing, he ran back to Muse. "What's up?"

"She's too weak from whatever Stockman's done to her. I need help getting her out of here!" She responded.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:46 pm

(Dunno. I saw a parody of X-Men the other day and I thought that it was funny. Besides, my OC´s an agressive person)

Raph grabbed the mermaid girl and started heading towards the jet.
"Do ya think bothof ya can take care of´em?" Raphael asked to Logan and Donatello.
"Of course! Yo go ahead with Muse and the girl" Donatello responded and hit a guy´s head with his bo staff.

"Sorry Scott. You know how Lisa is" Leonardo said, trying to comfort the boy.

"Actually, I don´t. I barely saw her" he stated.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:04 pm

[[sorry for logging off before, I had next class to go to]]

"I'm staying!" Muse yelled as she knocked out a guard trying to sneak up on Raph and the mermaid. "Get your rears in that jet, now!"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:11 pm

(It´s alright, I understand. Unfortunately, I have to go now. It´s getting late here. Night Kat!)

"But Muse, I...*sigh* kay" Raphael murmured and took the mermaid to the jet.
"Lucky me" I stated when Scott said that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Raining Mystery
Page 12 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT-Forum :: Misc :: Forum Games :: RPG-
Jump to: