TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6036 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It's Raining Mystery

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunar-Dream

Lunar-Dream

Female
Number of posts : 508
Warning Level :
It's Raining Mystery - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100It's Raining Mystery - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : That's a toughie. They all come close run together. It'd be Leo, Mikey, Donnie, then Raph. But I love them all!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-28

It's Raining Mystery - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:23 pm

Raph glanced down at the mermaid girl in his arms. She was shaking bad, and murmuring in what sounded like a foreign language. She wasn't looking too good. 'Hope they hurry this up... I ain't one ta rush a fight, but this chick ain't lookin' too hot," he thpught as he climbed aboard the jet.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
It's Raining Mystery - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100It's Raining Mystery - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:28 pm

[[LOL night! Sweet dreams Smile]]

Muse poked her tongue out at Raph before disappearing under a pile of guards. "Aww shiit! Guys, grab something!"

A wave of water knocked the guards of Muse and everything in the room was knocked around as well. "Sorry, I didn't think the wave would be that big." She apologized.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
Lunar-Dream

Lunar-Dream

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : That's a toughie. They all come close run together. It'd be Leo, Mikey, Donnie, then Raph. But I love them all!

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:39 pm

[[ O_O ]]

Don pushed himself up off the ground. "Yeah... *cough cough* noooo problem..."

Logan growled. "A little more WARNING next time would be nice!"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:35 am

"Yeah! What the hell? Ya almost drowned us!" Raphael cursed and sighed of relief.

"Calm down Lis. We´re all really stressed right now but you´ve got to relax a bit" Michelangelo said to me and I rolled my eyes.
"Alright, I get your point. Sorry pal" I stated and helped Scott to get up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Lunar-Dream

Lunar-Dream

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:51 am

After kicking another guard back, Logan annonced, "Hurry up with what you're doing and get back to the jet! We've wasted enough time here!!"

The oters nodded, and finished their fights as quickly as they could before heading back to the jet.

They all smirked a bit at Stockman's angered cry. "You freaks!! Looks what you've done!! My specimen, my experiment! My research!! It's all ruined!"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:56 am

"Looks like lil Baxter´s gonna cry because we took away his toys" Raphael commented and smirked. Then he looked to the mermaid girl again. Donatello tapped his shoulder.
"Don´t worry. I checked her pulse and she´s fine. She just needs to rest a lot" the turtle said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Lunar-Dream

Lunar-Dream

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:35 pm

Storm nodded. "Good. Now let's return to the mansion."

Logan stretched. "Yeah. I'm ready for a good long nap."

The thought made Muse and Don snicker a bit, which earned them a glare. However, the nap would have to wait. Because back at the mansion, there was more work to do...
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:28 pm

As the Jet touched down Muse stepped to the door and froze.

"Guys, everyone's gone." She hissed as she jumped out. The usually occupied hanger was vacant of any life, even the guards and technicians.

"Something's happened." Logan said. "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Lunar-Dream

Lunar-Dream

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:42 pm

"Donatello and I will take the girl to the infirmary." Storm said, nodding at Don.

"Right. The kids and I will figure out what's going on. I'll see if we can find Chuck," Logan said with an underlying growl.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:45 pm

[[I g2g, next class now T^T]]

Muse swatted Logan's arm as they continued. "Be nice. However if you meet anyone neither of us recognize, go right ahead. You might have to hold me back slightly though." She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Lunar-Dream

Lunar-Dream

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 8:00 pm

[[aww. TT_TT how long is it till you can get back on?]]

"Alright, alright! Let's get goin', shall we?! I got brothers ta check up on!" Raph growled.

"Watch it, bub," Logan growled back. Though mentally he agreed. They were wasting too much time. They split up, Don and Storm with the mermaid girl and Raph, Logan, and Muse looking for any sign if anyone.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:39 am

"I can feel a presence outside. It´s not human" I suddenly said and started smelling the air. Leonardo closed his eyes for 5 seconds.
"You´re right. I think it´s Raph, Don and the others" the turtle added and Michelangelo touched the metal door that separated him from his two brothers.
"How are they going to get in? No one can pass through these doors and I´m sure that the Professor won´t open them again unless it´s an emergency" he commented. Kitty sighed.
"I don´t know if I can help them all. I´m too weak right now" she stated.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:29 pm

Raph, Muse and Logan came upon the sealed door and Muse knocked on it.

"Hello? Anyone home?" She asked through it and on the other side Mikey began banging on it.

"We're in here! The professor sealed the doors cause there was an emergancy!" He yelled back and Logan sighed.

"At least they're safe in there." He pointed out and Raph nodded as Muse continued her conversation with the others, but Raph and Logan both turned when a noise reached their ears.

"Muse, we've got company!"
Back to top Go down
Lunar-Dream

Lunar-Dream

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:05 pm

Logan growled and unsheathed his claws. "Good. I could use a bit more excitement."

Suddenly, a voice echoed in his head.

Logan! Logan, it's Charles.

Logan blinked. "Chuck?"

Logan, you must be careful. The soldiers who invaded the mansions have a powerful anti-mutant serum.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:20 am

"Great." Logan growled as sahdows began appearing at the end of the hallway. "You guys can dodge bullets, right?"

2 blank stares, both slightly sarcastic, looked back at him.

"Uh...try not to get hit. They've got anti-mutant serum or somethin' like that."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:37 am

"Are you serious?" Donatello asked and Logan nodded. "We´re screwed" the turtle stated and Raph smacked him.

"Don´t be so negative Donny!" he shouted.

On the other side of the turtle, the others were arguing.

"Kitty, please help me cross to the other side. I need to protect them! Can´t you just use your powers one more time?" Leonardo pleaded.

"No! Let me go! Your arm´s a mess! You won´t last much longer!" I shouted.

"But my bros are out there! I need to go too!" Michelangelo yelled and made a weird face when his leg started hurting again.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:16 pm

"Oh, shut up all of you!" Logan yelled back. "We'll take care of this!"

"Well said." Muse muttered, her art tools appearing again in her hands. "They're coming."

"Bring it." Raph grinned, cracking his knuckles before pulling his sai out of his belt. "I could use a warm-up."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:11 am

"Oh, go to hell Logan! I bet that the next time I see you, you´ll be a normal human again because you´re too slow to avoid those stupid guns!" I yelled in anger. I didn´t mean to say that but I was angry. I hated the fact that I was so close but that I still couldn´t help them. I think the others felt that way too.
Back to top Go down
Lunar-Dream

Lunar-Dream

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 2:15 pm

Logan ignored her, her words not really bothering him, as he turned to face the oncoming guards. He smirked as Raph and Muse got into battle stances. "Bring it, boys."

in the back of his mind, he couldn't help but feel a twinge of worry of if Storm and Don made it to the infirmery alright.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:20 pm

Storm locked the door and started brething heavily. She sat on the cold white floor and closed her eyes for a few minutes. Donatello lay the mermaid in one of the infirmary beds. He examined her one more time, grabbed a siringe and injected her with a yellow liquid.

"She´s stable now. I gave her a little morphine to ease the pain" he informed and Storm sighed in relief.
Back to top Go down
Lunar-Dream

Lunar-Dream

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 6:15 pm

[[Just letting you guys know, I won't be able to get online as often for a while. I'm gonna be doing some stuff with my art and comics. So there won't be much Internet activity. Anime smile ]]

Storm nodded. "Good. At least she's taken care of... For now."

Don nodded. "I'll stay here and take care of the girl. You go help the others."
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:08 pm

[[aww, ok T^T]]

Storm nodded and laid a hand on the turtle's shoulder. "Alright, but if you hear anyone else coming, barricade the door."

"I will." Don nodded before Storm left.

-----

The soldiers appeared and Muse flicked several brushes down the hall before the soldiers spotted them, and the first wave were knocked down by well, a wave.
Back to top Go down
Lunar-Dream

Lunar-Dream

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:28 pm

Raph smirked. "Bet they don't like yer waves either."

Muse stuck her tongue out at him. "Nyeh!"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 2:59 am

"C'mon you two, shtop chatting and start fightin'!" Logan yelled before charging toward the soldiers, claws ready. Muse grinned as a halo of colour surrounded her (think Danny Phantom style) and her outfit changed to her Firebird gear.

"Bring it, suckers!" She laughed, chasing after Raph and Logan.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 4:10 pm

(Danny Phantom. LOL. I used to be obesessed with him and Timmy Turner)

"Wow, someone´s got a bad mouth. I like it!" the turtle stated and sliced a guy´s head. Now his body was covered in even more blood.

"Shiit!" I shouted and clenched my fists. I was getting angrier than the usual. If one of those bastards catched one of those guys, I swore that I´d kill´em. Suddenly, I remembered that, not a long time ago but for me it looked like an eternity, I used to be a normal human.
"If one of those guns hits me, I won´t be alone anymore. And I won´t have to fight anymore" I murmured.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Raining Mystery
Page 13 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT-Forum :: Misc :: Forum Games :: RPG-
Jump to: