TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6049 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It's Raining Mystery

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
It's Raining Mystery - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100It's Raining Mystery - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

It's Raining Mystery - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:31 pm

"Way to go, Raph." Muse muttered as she made a face at the blood-covered turtle. "That's gonna leave a stain."

"Didn't think ya were da type ta care." Raph said as Logan cut down a soldier trying to sneak up on him. Muse laughed.

"I'm not."
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
It's Raining Mystery - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100It's Raining Mystery - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:54 pm

"Pff, yeah right" the red masked reptile said while rolling his eyes. Then, he craved one of his sai in a guy´s leg. The man howled in pain.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:03 pm

"If I wasn't, would I really be fighting?" Muse asked as she kicked a guy into Logan, who caught him on his claws. "Ouch, that's gotta hurt."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:18 pm

"Yup" Logan replied and smiled.

Leonardo slapped me.

"Don´t you ever say that! You´re not alone Lisa! Besides, I thought you liked to fight!" the fearless leader shouted.

"I can say whatever I want! And of course I´m alone! I´m a monster! My family abandoned me! And I hate to fight to survive. I just like fighting for fun" I replied, a tear falling down my face.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:37 am

"That doesn't make you a monster." Leo whispered as he gently pulled Lisa into a hug. "You're no more a monster than we are."

-----

Muse laughed. "Logna, you have such a-" a bucket of water suddenly appeared over Logan's head and doused him, "dry sense of humor." She grinned impishly. "AAH!! DON'T KILL ME!!"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:37 am

"Yes I am. I did some things...horrible things" I whispered and pulled him away from me.

"I guess dat the two love birds are too busy ta notice dat we´re right in the middle of a fight!" Raphael yelled rudely while he was watching the two mutants.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:43 am

"Sorry!" Muse yelled, whacking Raph upside the head as she ran past. "Sheesh, you weren't doing so great either." She pointed out as Logan stopped a soldier from shooting Raph.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:59 am

"Thanks Wolv. Well, at least I was workin´better than ya" he commented and kicked a guy in the stomach.

"What kinds of things?" he asked and I crossed my arms.

"I...I killed someone" I murmured and sat on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:16 pm

"Meh, we're getting there." Muse grinned as she split-kicked a pair of guards away from each side of her. "Hey, we're almost done. Sweet!"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 6:37 pm

"Yeah! Stockman will need much more mineons ta stop us! We´re unbeatable!" Raph replied.

"I killed a lot of persons too, Lisa. But they were bad so it´s alright" Leonardo informed.

"Well, I killed a lot of bad guys but, when I escaped the lab, two years ago, I killed an innocent man that just worked in the office department. He didn´t even know about the existence of the lab. He had a wife and kids" I mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Lunar-Dream

Lunar-Dream

Female
Number of posts : 508
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : That's a toughie. They all come close run together. It'd be Leo, Mikey, Donnie, then Raph. But I love them all!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-28

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 7:07 pm

"Dont get cocky," Logan growled.

Suddenly, a bolt of lightning shot out and electrocuted a large portion of the soldiers.

Raph and Muse grinned."Storm!"

Gracefully, Storm floated to the ground. "I'm glad everyone's alright. But Logan's right. It's not over yet."

_____

Leo sighed. "Things happen sometimes that you wish you could take back. You have to learn to move on. Take it from someone who knows from experience."
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:04 pm

"Dudette, right Leo. Ya can't go wrong then." Mieky grinned before there was a crackling sound from the other side of the door. "Sounds like Storm's out there too."

-----

"Storm! Where's Don and the mermaid?" Muse asked, blocking a blow from a soldier ad sending him flying to Storm, who zapped him with a low-level charge or lightning.

"Safe. Let's finish here and go to them."
Back to top Go down
Lunar-Dream

Lunar-Dream

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : That's a toughie. They all come close run together. It'd be Leo, Mikey, Donnie, then Raph. But I love them all!

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:10 pm

Muse nodded. At least there weren't too many left.

After narrowing avoiding a dart, Raph kicked one in the gut and knocked him back into three others. "Strike!"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:29 pm

"I got a strike of 5!" Muse laughed as she threw a pair into 3 others. "Beat that, Raphie."
Back to top Go down
Lunar-Dream

Lunar-Dream

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:53 am

Raph mimicked her in an annoying mock of her voice. "'I got a strike of 5! Beat that Raphie!' Who asked you?"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:59 pm

"Kids, could you please pay attention to the lesson?" Logan asked sarcastically and sliced a guy´s head.

"Thanks for saying that. It made me feel a bit better. And you´re right Mike, Storm´s really out there" I replied. Leonardo suddenly asked:

"Where the shell´s the Professor?"
Back to top Go down
Lunar-Dream

Lunar-Dream

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:39 pm

Storm sent a strong gale of wind and blew a portion into the wall, rendering them unconcious. "We're almost done! There aren't too many left!"

"Finally!" Raph cheered.
_______

"Ah.... Good question..." Mkkey added.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:01 pm

"They're retreating." Muse pointed out as the remaniing soldiers ran away. "Can we go to the others no-Logan, look out!"

Logan muttered something as he clapped a hand to his right arm, pulling out the dart that one of the soldiers fired before leaving. "Crud."

"Logan!" Muse and Storm both caught him as he toppled over, unconscious.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:41 am

"Wake up damn it!" Raphael yelled while slapping Logan´s face. The man slowly opened his eyes and howled in pain.

"My hands! It burns!" he shouted. The effects of the dart were starting to appear. He was becoming a normal human again.

"Something´s wrong. He should be here with us" Kitty stated
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:32 am

"Logan!" Muse knelt down beside her boyfriend and held him as the dart continued changing him back to human. "Ssh, it'll be ok. Storm, can we get through that door?" She asked and Storm sighed, shaking her head.

"Only the professor can open the doors once they're closed."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:59 pm

My ears flinched.

"Someone´s hurt outside. And it´s not one of the bad guys" I informed.

"Open the door damn it! Professor open this door right now!" Leonardo demanded and started punching the door.

"Very well, then. Danger´s over for now. I´ll open it only for a few minutes" a voice inside everyone´s minds said. It was the Professor.

"Prof, where the shell are you?" Michelangelo asked and looked around.

"I´m sorry my dear friend but if I told you, you´d be in danger" he responded.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:16 pm

"Hurry, Professor!" Muse yelled in reply to the mental notice. "We don't wanna be out here for any longer than we need to be!"

The door silently swished open and Storm and Raph helped Muse drag Logan inside.

"Storm, we need to get Don and the mermaid as well. I don't know if she can survive without water." Muse puffed.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:00 am

"No, you stay here. You´ve done enough. I´ll go help Donny and the mermaid" Leonardo ordered.

"I´m coming too. You might need my powers" Storm offered and I smirked.

"If Leo goes, I go. It´s not fair if I´m the only one missing the fun" I said. I was finally back to my normal self.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:55 pm

Storm paused, but the sound of something breaking quickly made up her mind. "Alright, but let's go quickly!"

"Good luck!" Muse yelled as they ran down the hall, then turned back to Logan, who's head was back in her lap. "Please be ok..."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:07 pm

"Look! There´s still a few guys left!" I yelled as I sliced the throats of two men. Leonardo used only one of his katanas, since he still had his left arm broken because of me. Storm made us a signal and pointed to the infirmary.

"Shh... calm down. Everything´s going to be fine" Donatello murmured and put a hand on the mermaid´s forehead. She was shaking a lot. Then, he heard a noise.

"Finally! The cavalry arrived!" he yelled as Storm entered in the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Raining Mystery
Page 14 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT-Forum :: Misc :: Forum Games :: RPG-
Jump to: