TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6037 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Quotes Thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :
Quotes Thread Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Quotes Thread Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

Quotes Thread Empty
PostSubject: Quotes Thread   Quotes Thread Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:54 am

I've seen this on another forum, and it looks cool. ^_^

Basically, post anything here that you think is funny or whatever. However, the posts have to be from this forum. So you can't post things that you read on another forum or in a book or real-life. They have to have been said here.

I suppose you can quote from people's fanfics. :/

I'll start.

Xile wrote:
How about this:

1. Get out of school and do your
schooling at home.

2. Win the lotto and then you'll be too rich
to get punked on.

3. Get special friends who'd attack all who you
demand be disposed of XP

Hope that was some friendly advice!
XD

^^ Ha ha, that made me laugh. XD Perfect advice that should be followed.
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Number of posts : 2402
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : TMNT (All Four)
Shells : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-23

Quotes Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quotes Thread   Quotes Thread Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:22 pm

LOL it should *demands attention* EVERYONE FOLLOW THESE THREE RULES AND YOU'LL BE SET FOR LIFE- *wink wink* I guarantee it Wink

Let me see if I can find some fascinating quotes, I know I'm sure you got a bunch Livi XP

Here's one Livi had posted while unaware of the fact she is exposing her extreme-hype emotions:

Quote :
Okay, seriously... RIGHT NOW I WILL WRITE THAT LAST CHAPTER. AND THEN I WILL DRINK MILK. MAYBE EAT COOKIES. YEAH. I LIKE COOKIES.

OHMYFREAKINCOOKIENESS I LOVE MILK AND COOKIES *GASP* I AM SO HYPED UP NOW HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... *pant* wow that was weird XP
Back to top Go down
http://www.dawnoftheninja.com/blog/
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

Quotes Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quotes Thread   Quotes Thread Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 5:25 pm

Xile wrote:
OHMYFREAKINCOOKIENESS I LOVE MILK AND COOKIES *GASP* I AM SO HYPED UP NOW HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... *pant* wow that was weird XP

haha, that cracked ME up! Big grin

Ooh, one from my fanfiction:

"Morning, Blue." Leo said from behind my newspaper. I snatched it out of his hands, rolled it up, then whacked him over the head with it. He looked up at me, startled.
"Leo." I began. "Have you been meditating for hours on end again?" I accused and the slight redness to his cheeks confirmed my suspicions. I pointed at the clock. "It's only just midnight now! Not flippin' 6am!"
"Well, what are you doing up then?" He asked and I sighed.
"A bad dream about you 4 boys."
"Sorry I asked."
I whacked him again. "Bed, now."

May not be funny to you, but it cracks me up :3
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

Quotes Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quotes Thread   Quotes Thread Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 3:45 am

I remember reading that bit. XD Silly Leo, staying up late.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

Quotes Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quotes Thread   Quotes Thread Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:16 pm

haha, there's another one I like, but the chapter's not on the forum yet T-T
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

Quotes Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quotes Thread   Quotes Thread Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:19 am

"I was too much of a coward," I muttered. "I don't usually get that angry..." I ignored the unconvinced expression on her face. "So I'm not used to the whole 'saying sorry' thing. I went to the dojo to cool off… to make myself feel better. It's a good way of letting off steam."

"I find that it helps as well," Karai said. At least we had one thing in common. "I have four specially designed punching bags, all of them carefully crafted to resemble each of you turtles."

And...

"Why aren't you trying to capture me?"

"There is no point. You will get into the water before I can reach you… besides, I do not really want to capture you."

Mikey laughed. "Good one. You put Leo in that weird pod thing and Sensei's probably rotting in your dungeon."

"We do not have a dungeon."

"Really? You should invest in one or something. All evil lairs need a dungeon."

"I will bear that in mind."

I make Karai sound like she has a sense of humour. XD However, I now want to redo all of Mikey's World. ;o; So many grammatical errors and typos...
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

Quotes Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quotes Thread   Quotes Thread Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:56 pm

Just leave it! It's great as it is! XD haha, Karai made me crack up at those times ^-^
Back to top Go down
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Number of posts : 365
Warning Level :
Quotes Thread Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Quotes Thread Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael, Leonardo, Donatello, and Michelangelo (a.k.a. all)

Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-25

Quotes Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quotes Thread   Quotes Thread Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:00 pm

This has always been my favorite from my fic on here (Bloody Night Life, Chapter Two: "Nothing But the Blood")

The vampiress' red hair flamed in contrast of her beautiful pale skin, as did the blood that coated her lips like the brightest lipstick. "Well, well. You got past the guards. What do you call yourself, turtle?" she asked, leaving the blonde on the couch and walking towards him. Raphael met the vampiress' sneer with his own trademark one. "Raphael" he replied as she got closer to him. "And what makes you think that you can just barge into the vampire queen of Louisiana's home?" Raphael's smirk almost flew off his face, and he saw the blonde woman leave. "The-the Queen?" he said, now standing up completely straight. "And tell me, Raphael. Are you sensitive?" she said, smiling. "No..uh, ma'am." he replied. "Good." she said, bearing her fangs.
Back to top Go down
http://hauntingechoes.com/member.php?action=viewpro&amp;amp;
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

Quotes Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quotes Thread   Quotes Thread Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 5:58 am

Katniss wrote:
Just leave it! It's great as it is! XD haha, Karai made me crack up at those times ^-^

I wouldn't change the jokes, but just reread it and make sure things make sense. :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quotes Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quotes Thread   Quotes Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quotes Thread
Page 1 of 1