TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6050 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT Easter Eggs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
turcosoup

turcosoup

Male
Number of posts : 610
Warning Level :
TMNT Easter Eggs Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100TMNT Easter Eggs Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Kirby. yeah werent expecting that werent you?
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-01-21

TMNT Easter Eggs Empty
PostSubject: TMNT Easter Eggs   TMNT Easter Eggs Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 3:00 pm

Not too many i think. But there are some out there.
if you dont know what an easter egg is its a thing in a show or movie where it makes a reference to somthing else most of the time its in that universe. it can also be in how the person got there name. For example (this isnt a ninja turtle easter egg its just an example) the character from the show scrubs Dr. john dorrian was inspired by the creaters best friend. becuz he was a docter. well thats actually a really bad example but heres two that i came up with onn the top of my head.

1.IN the 2k3 series episode Secret origins part 4 two utroms are trying to escape. the utroms are talking and one of them calls the other utrom "Krang" referring to the 1987 series villian Krang.

2.In the 2k3 episode Smurai Tourists gen changes into an outfit late in the episode and that outfit is the same outfit bebop uses from the 1987 series.

Please post more!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/turcosoup#p/u

TMNT Easter Eggs
Page 1 of 1