TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6046 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT RPG

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
TMNT RPG - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT RPG - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

TMNT RPG - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 11:57 am

"That. Was. So. Cool! Do it again!" Michelangelo encouraged and Raphael punched him in the arm.

"Looks like we have a mini ninja among us" Leonardo commented and grinned.

"Oh no. I´m late, I´m late, I´m LATE!" Elizabeth was thinking to herself while she ran like crazy through the streets. Then, she arrived at her destiny.

"Sorry coach! Sorry guys!" the girl apologized while trying to put on her dance shoes. Some of the dancers rolled their eyes.

"You´re late, Miss Eli. Again" a man with blond hair and grey eyes told her and the girl started blushing in embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Registration date : 2010-09-08

TMNT RPG - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 2:18 pm

"Mikey, don't be a numbskull or I'm going to tie you on the roof and use you as a pinata again," threatened Venus, going over to Alice "Now, little one, where did you learn that?" Venus put her hand on Alice's head "Tasha, would you mind if I check her memories?"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

TMNT RPG - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 2:35 pm

"I´m so sorry, coach Jack. I...had an emergency" Elizabeth lied. She was never good at telling lies, unlike Lisa. The man sighed.

"Eli, you are very talented but if you keep getting late, I´ll be forced to fire you. Now go to the stage. Your first show is going to start. The next one´s at 9 p.m." he instructed.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

TMNT RPG - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 3:56 pm

"Be my guest." Tasha smiled, though it was a little forced. It won't hurt her, will it?" She glanced back at Leo. "I don't know how she could know that. Heck, I've never seen anyone do that!"
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-06-29

TMNT RPG - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 5:09 pm

"Wait you can see memories? Sick!" Debbie said excitedly.

"Yes Venus can read memories, but that's not exactly our main concern right now." Leo said kindly.

"Oh yeah...Sorry...Let's find out where you learned that little one." Debbie smiled at Alice then looked towards Venus.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

TMNT RPG - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 2:44 pm

"Yes, I can, it's called Scanethics. It's really supposed to be used for emotions when being used on people...but I can use it on people's memories. It doesn't hurt, just ask Mikey," Venus told Tasha.
"It really doesn't," Mikey reassured Tasha.
"So it is okay if I do?" asked Venus.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 2:54 pm

"Teresa, make-up. Fast" Jack ordered a slow clumsy girl that approached Elizabeth and the other dancers.

"Now hurry up! The crowd awaits you!" the coach said and grinned.

"Ready to do this, Lisa?" Elizabeth whispered and turned into a mutant tigger while the curtains were opening.

"I was born ready" she responded and then it was finally show time.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 2:59 pm

"We don't have time!" excalimed Venus, looking at her watch "It's time for Elizabeth's show!"
"We'll never make it!" said Mikey "Oh what will we do? I can't believe-"
"Mikey, I can transport us, just a disguise on fast," said Venus, annoyed.
"I know, I was just being dramatic."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:07 pm

"Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, brought to you by the International Dance Company, we introduce you to one of the greatest shows on Earth: Surreal!" a man with a really tall and funny hat told the crowd. More than 20 dancers, including Lisa, appeared out of nowhere. Some seemed to be floating in the stage while others danced brilliantly to the sound of the music.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 6:30 pm

"Hurry up!" Venus shouted at her brothers. Leo was the first to be ready. Then Raph and finally Mikey and Don. Venus turned "Tasha, are you ready?"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

TMNT RPG - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:08 pm

"Yeah, sorry." Tasha had pulled on a coat Don passed her and was doing up the buttons. "It's really awkward with a shell." She sighed but was finally done. "Let's go!" She said, picking up the disguised twins and hurrying over to the others.

[[sorry I didn't reply, tons of homework to do these holidays T-T]]
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 12:42 pm

(It´s okay Kat. I also think I won´t be able to reply for a few days because I´m going camping)

The curtains closed again because it was break time. The audience aplauded and left the large auditorium, knowing that they needed to come back to watch the other half of the show.
Lisa starting breathing heavily and someone threw a bottle of water at her her.

"Looks like your new friends didn´t show up" she murmured to her other self and drank a little of water. A little voice inside her said "They are your friends too"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 2:56 pm

[[ok Smile Let's just say that the guys are driving to the show, k?]]

"Hurry, Don! We're gonna miss the last half of her show!" Mikey yelled at the turtle that was driving. There was a moment of silence before Tasha joined in.

"My grandma drives faster than you!"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 6:58 pm

That's it!" exclaimed Venus "I'm porting us."
"Shell no!" said Don "Not the Battle Shell."
"I don't give a crap!" yelled Venus "Transportethics!" The Battle Shell was soon glowing a glittery pink and then the glittery pink shade was gone and outside was the where Elizabeth was preforming. Venus howled "Let's go as she hopped out of the Battle Shell."
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 8:32 pm

The next thing everyone knew, they were inside a parking garage next door to where Lisa's show was playing.

"Eeep!" Debbie squeaked.

Mikey quickly ran outside and lost his lunch. "I HATE IT WHEN YOU DO THAT!!!!" He yelled from outside.

"You're getting better." Leo remarked. "At least we didn't land in center stage."
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 9:00 pm

"Don't do that Mikey, you're giving my stomach ideas." Tasha moaned, leaning against a wall. Don hopped out and suddenly became her support when her legs gave out, dropping her onto the unsuspecting turtle. "Oops, sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 1:37 pm

"Leo, I don't know whether to thank you or yell at you," said Venus "Sorry if that was a bit of a bumpy ride, it took me forever just to master Sheildethics and Scanethics, now we're working on Transportethics."
"Mikey are ya done throwin' up yet?" yelled Raph "We need to get inside!"
"Just because you are immune to motion sickness does not I'm-BLECH!" Mikey threw up before he finished the sentece. He then walked over "I'm done."
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:03 pm

Tasha made as face at Mikey as Don helped her down from the BattleShell. "Thanks, but can we get inside now?" She asked as the twins crawled toward her from inside the truck and she picked them up. "It's about to continue!"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:31 pm

"Of course!" said Venus running off, Raph following behind. Leo helped Mikey who was still recovering and Donnie did the same for Tasha.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 11:38 pm

They got inside easily and sat down just as the lights turned off. Alice and Jess squeaked with surprise a the darkness but Tasha and Don quickly shushed them before the curtain began to rise.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 2:02 am

Elizabeth grinned when she slightly opened the curtain and saw the big group that was in the front line. "Were you saying something about our new friends, Lisa?" she asked, a hint of sarcasm in her voice. Lisa growled.

"Let´s just finish this, kay?" she replied and the curtains finally opened again.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 1:45 pm

"Good luck, Elizabeth. Good luck, Lisa," whispered Venus, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:49 pm

The group watched the show in amazement. The moves Lisa had shown them in the lair were fantastic, but seeing her side-by-side with other dancers, preforming even more complicated moves, was astounding! Lisa was clearly the best dancer of the group.

"She's amazing!" Debbie whispered to Mikey who was sitting on her right.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 1:44 am

"She's really, really good." Tasha whispered to Don, who nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, she definitely is." He whispered back before he realized how close they were, and felt his face heat up, something he hoped no one else would notice in the dark.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 5:59 pm

Venus had tapped into Scanethics just as she had whispered 'Good Luck' to Lisa and Elizabeth. Leo did say she had to practice reading emotions on a larger scale. 'Poor,Poor, Don,' thought 'He doesn't even know his little sister is spying on him.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TMNT RPG - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT RPG
Page 8 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next