TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6046 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT RPG

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :
TMNT RPG - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT RPG - Page 19 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-06-29

TMNT RPG - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:55 pm

"Thank you so much, Akiko." Debbie smiled. "You've been very hospitable."

"Yes, thanks again mom." Leo said. "We should all be getting to bed. Come on Mikey."

"What? You have to say just my name?" Mikey frowned.

"I could see you playing your Gameboy from over there."

"Fine. Huh. I thought I lost it. Guess I just left it over here."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
TMNT RPG - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT RPG - Page 19 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

TMNT RPG - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 8:33 pm

Tasha laughed before yawning. Jess was asleep in her arms already and she pulled out the fold-out sofa. "I'd better get these two to bed."
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

TMNT RPG - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:26 pm

"Thanks for everything, guys. I mean it. Good night" Rose told them and approached Elizabeth, that was still unconscious. She grabbed her hand.

"Mmm. I think I should stay here. Just in case Eli wakes up" she murmured.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Registration date : 2010-09-08

TMNT RPG - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:14 pm

"Okay," said Akiko "Tasha, would you like help putting these two to bed. I can treat your wounds and you look exhausted."
"What happened to Veve?" asked Skyler.
"Knowing her, she's probably in her bed reading a book," said Mikey.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

TMNT RPG - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 12:49 am

Tasha nodded gratefully at Akiko as she gently placed the twins on the mattress. She grimaced as she stood, a hand clapped to her shoulder.

"I think I did something to it..." She muttered as she felt it twinge again. "I probably cut it or something."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

TMNT RPG - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 9:52 am

"Maybe I should examinate you too. No offense mom, I'm not doubting of your healing skills or anything. I just want to confirm if Tasha's okay" Donatello stated. Rose normal.

"It's normal that you want to do that. After all, you guys are married, right?" she murmured and everyone looked at her with a surprised face. "They're not? Well, sorry. I thought you were the babies'father, Donatello" she told him and started blushing.

"Gosh, no wonder other people know we're sisters. We both say the wrong things at the wrong time. Plus, we blush easily" Elizabeth whispered, one of her eyes still closed.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

TMNT RPG - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 1:36 pm

"That might be a good idea," said Akiko "So I can see to anything else that is wrong with out little patient. Hello, Elizabeth. I'm the boys and Venus's mother, Akiko. Oh, and Donatello, Tasha, remain appropriate."
"MOTHER!" screamed Don. You could hear Venus cackling in laughter upstairs in her room.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 3:09 pm

Elizabeth coughed and tried to get up.
"It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. What happened? The details in my head are a bit blurry. Did...did I...Lisa kill someone?" she questioned.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 6:35 pm

Tasha ducked her head, her face a mottled pink. Her eyes blinked shut for a moment longer than they should have, and she felt herself falling forward.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:05 pm

"Tasha! Answer me!" Donatello yelled while grabbing her.

"Yes, you..I mean...she did. But now's not the time" Rose whispered to her sister and observed Donatello and Tasha
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 7:11 pm

"Oh God!" Debbie yelped. Horrible things seemed to be constantly happening today.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 7:15 pm

Tasha's eyes opened slowly and she found herself being supported off the floor by Don. She blinked.

"D-did I just black out?" She whispered, rubbing her forehead with her tapered green fingers. It was the first time that Don had noticed that she had 3 fingers and a thumb, as opposed to their 2 fingers and thumb. Tasha' eyes slid shut again and she fainted in Don's arms.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 10:49 am

"This is not happening! This day's just getting...ARGH! I don't even know what to say" Donatello yelled, his face full of anger and concern.

Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 2:29 pm

"Donnie, you okay?" asked Venus, fully clothed in a black sleep-shirt and black and pink Snoopy pajama bottoms. Then she saw Tasha. "What happen?"
~*~*~*~
"Who is Lisa?" asked Akiko.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 2:35 pm

"Yeah, I'm alright. And Tasha...well, she fainted twice, that's all" he responded.

"Lisa's another part of me. Well, not exactly but the point is that she can be dangerous and can do anything, unlike me. She hasn't manifestated in a while. Something must have happened in that fight. I...I can't sence her and...it hurts. It really hurts" Elizabeth slowly said and closed her eyes, but didn't shed any tears.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 2:48 pm

"It's okay, hun, I'm sure it does" said Akiko. "So Lisa is a split personality, who is an actual person, correct me if I'm wrong."
~*~*~*
"Do you think it's exhaustion?" asked Venus.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:48 pm

Alice cooed before patting her mum, or her leg, as it was the only part of her she could reach from her position on the pull-out bed.

"M...mami?" She whimpered and Don looked at her.

"I thought they couldn't speak yet." He questioned.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:54 pm

Debbie sighed. "She probably couldn't. There have been a lot of firsts today...well at least for me." She bent down and felt Tasha's pulse. "Her heartbeat is normal. Doni, maybe we should put Tasha on the couch."
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:30 pm

Don nodded and gently rested Tasha beside the twins. Jess awoke and began to cry, but stopped when Alice crawled over to her and laid down beside her again.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 12:21 pm

"I don't even know what the heck she is. And I don't want to" Elizabeth explained to Akiko and got up. Then she approached the twins and grabbed both of them.
"We better put them to sleep in a quiet room. That way we can take care of Tasha and talk. Rose, you go with them. It's way past your bed time" she kindly ordered.
"But what about you?" the little girl asked.
"Relax, I'm...peachy now" Eli replied.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 3:13 pm

Alice screwed up her face when Elizabeth picked her up, but when Jess cooed softly at her she calmed down before yawning, both of them snuggling against Elizabeth. Don lifted Tasha and held her in his arms as they walked toward the spare bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 7:31 pm

"Venus, you go to bed too," said Akiko "You too Skyler."
"Okay, Mom," said Venus, knowing she couldn't eavesdrop with her mother around.
"Okay, Ms. Hamato," agreed Skyler.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 9:18 am

Elizabeth softly opened the door of the bedroom, lay the twins in one bed and tugged them up with a blanket. Rose lay next to them.
"There. I bet they will only wake up in the morning, since they also had a tough day" she thought.
"Good night kids" she mumbled and closed the door.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 4:19 pm

Akiko laid out the bed in the living room. Mikey came up from behind and hugged his mom.
"Love you too," laughed his mom.
"I wish you could be with us in New York," said Mikey.
"Honey, you don't need both Master Splinter and I pushin' you around. You know I'm even worse than he is when you don't do you chores," said Akiko. "Why do you like it here so much?"
"The whole family lives in New Jersey, except us," said Mikey. "The baby cousins love me, so does everyone else, and you're here. I didn't even knew I had a mother until Venus showed up. That was a big portion of my life and then you had to leave to go back here. Well, to the old house, but you know what I mean." Mikey yawned.
"You're tired," said Akiko. "Why don't we talk about it in the morning. And you know what? Jacob and Arlene are coming tomorrow with the baby cousins and Grandma too. And you know what? Tommorow is Saturday and Sunday is a family birthday party day. Remember you boys were coming down on Sunday? I know you, Michelangelo, you won't feel as bad once you see everyone."
"Yeah, Mom," Mikey agreed with a smile "You're right."

(Okay, if you're wondering, I'm bringing in characters from the TMNT's crazy extended family. They'll probably be there for a second and gone at the party unless they're important and Jacob is their dead uncle's son and Arlene is his wife. They are both 24 and have 4 kids and one on the way that is due soon. You'll get to meet them once everyone gets to bed and wakes up. Grandma is their adoptive grandmother a.k.a the Ancient One's wife.)
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 8:23 pm

Debbie smiled slightly at the mention of family, but it also made her sad. She figured she should find Venus' room, so she walked off towards where she thought Venus had gone. As she was walking through the house she ran into Leo.

"Oh. Hey, do you know where your sister went? I'm trying to find her room."

"I'm not sure. You should ask mom where Venus' room is though."

"Why can't you tell me?"

"I could, but then you would never get over your shyness." He smirked, walking past her.

Debbie frowned. Leo was starting to get a little annoying. She sighed and retraced her steps back towards where Akiko was.

"Um, Akiko? Where's Venus' room?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TMNT RPG - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT RPG
Page 19 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next