TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6040 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PETER LAIRD AND KEVIN EASTMAN!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
turcosoup

turcosoup

Male
Number of posts : 610
Warning Level :
PETER LAIRD AND KEVIN EASTMAN!!! Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100PETER LAIRD AND KEVIN EASTMAN!!! Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Kirby. yeah werent expecting that werent you?
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PETER LAIRD AND KEVIN EASTMAN!!! Empty
PostSubject: PETER LAIRD AND KEVIN EASTMAN!!!   PETER LAIRD AND KEVIN EASTMAN!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:20 am

PETER LAIRD AND KEVIN EASTMAN!!! Mm265d11
if you knew me really well youd know im a big fan of walt disney and this pic is pretty famous of him. sooo i kinda flipped when i saw this.
PETER LAIRD AND KEVIN EASTMAN!!! 38860_12
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/turcosoup#p/u
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
PETER LAIRD AND KEVIN EASTMAN!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100PETER LAIRD AND KEVIN EASTMAN!!! Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PETER LAIRD AND KEVIN EASTMAN!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PETER LAIRD AND KEVIN EASTMAN!!!   PETER LAIRD AND KEVIN EASTMAN!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 5:46 pm

Haha. I´m a fan of some of Walt Disney´s works too. That pic with Kevin, Peter and the mutant turtle is really awesome. The turtle costumes were really well made for that time (1990)
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo

PETER LAIRD AND KEVIN EASTMAN!!!
Page 1 of 1