TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6027 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to...

Go down 
+9
AnonSoD
lovesprite112
baycrum
Livi
Xile
Kifu
Raph95
Katniss
TMNT Kim
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
TMNT Kim

TMNT Kim

Number of posts : 145
Warning Level :
Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... Right_bar_bleue

Shells : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... Empty
PostSubject: Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to...   Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:29 pm

Nickelodeon? Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... 296800
Alot has been telling me this. The story is that he's fet up with it. He's been working in it for 25 years no one cares for the 89' turtles and a bunch of fan boys are complaining about it by sending Pete over 100 E-Mails a day, and that the TMNT smash up was a complete waste of time and it was a joke.
If he sells it to Nick. the TMNT will be screwed I'm saying that right now. Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... 417546
I dunno if he's actually going to seel the studio but I heard a lot he was selling the characters the names like Michelangelo, Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello, TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles... etc.
Back to top Go down
http://triconianworld.findtalk.biz
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to...   Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:37 pm

He's already sold them I think. There was a report released saying that as of Oct 21 2009, they (TMNT) were sold to Viacom (Nickelodeon) but Mirage Studios still has the right to post 20 something comics a year of the TMNT.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
TMNT Kim

TMNT Kim

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to...   Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:45 pm

Yeah I guess so...

Quote :
http://ninjaturtles.com said:
Friday, November 6
Well - here we are. This, in all likelihood, will be the final update from Mirage via this domain name as it looks like Nickelodeon will be taking over next week. With that in mind, I've posted the skeleton of the new Mirage Group web site over at www.miragelicensing.com - so if you wanna keep track of what we're up to (we're still publishing TMNT comics at least until May, 2010) - please check it out and set those bookmarks.

This bumms me out like literally. Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... 417546 Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... 191120 Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... 35517 Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... 296800 Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... 116526
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to...   Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:46 pm

yeah, it's real sad. And just think, it'll probably get more worse than the BTTS series *shudder*
Back to top Go down
TMNT Kim

TMNT Kim

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to...   Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:47 pm

Oh man I can't even begin to go there.... Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... 980716
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to...   Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:50 pm

*nods in agreement* I only watched the first episode last night and I was like, Surprised no flippin' way! this SUCKS!!! D: They should do the 2k3 animation but continue the 2k7 move story line I reckon Smile
Back to top Go down
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Number of posts : 2123
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Shells : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to...   Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:57 pm

Taht's really a disaster. Can't we do some sort of petition or something to get it back? D:
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to...   Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:59 pm

i wish we could! hmm...maybe if we gathered everyone that we know's email addresses, we could send it to Nickelodeon?
As a petition saying: 'look, we got this many people (i think we could aim for maybe 1,000?? maybe even more!) saying we want it this way. Won't you listen to your fans for once?!'
Back to top Go down
TMNT Kim

TMNT Kim

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to...   Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:08 pm

You know when I retier I'm giving my comics and characters to DC comics or Marvel. Nickelodeon is a joke... :\
And I agree, we need to gather somehow and E-Mail Pete or somone. Because I don't want this... Nickelodeon is going to torture these turtles. Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... 980716
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to...   Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:11 pm

I can start spreading word, but who's gonna keep the signatures? You, me or Raph? Or are there any other volunteers? *scans suddenly empty room*
Back to top Go down
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Number of posts : 2123
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Shells : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to...   Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:12 pm

I'm not all that good in petitions o.O' I'd be lazy to keep it on after few days. But I'd be more than glad to sign it up.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to...   Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:13 pm

Kim? Me or you?
Back to top Go down
TMNT Kim

TMNT Kim

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to...   Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:21 pm

I wouldn't mind. XD
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to...   Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:22 pm

ok, but we might have to split it...in case one of us loses some signatures or something, and we can both check if we've got duplicate signatures and stuff Smile
Back to top Go down
TMNT Kim

TMNT Kim

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to...   Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:24 pm

okay sweet... I'm kinda off track though. I dunno what to do first. XD
Back to top Go down
TMNT Kim

TMNT Kim

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to...   Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:27 pm

OH OH OH! Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... 418600
This maybe a bad idea but I can create an AIM chatroom and who ever has AIM or an MSN linked with AIM we can start this HUGE chat room! Or get more TMNT Fans to register here and we can use the chat box. XD
Bout time that thing gets used.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to...   Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:30 pm

good idea! but how can we save their signatures?

btw do you and raph want to send me yours? I can save them then
Back to top Go down
TMNT Kim

TMNT Kim

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to...   Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:33 pm

And what kind of sigs are we talkin' about? These like this or a text sig?
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to...   Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:35 pm

stuff like:

Email address username on thoughts on
website TMNT
Back to top Go down
TMNT Kim

TMNT Kim

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to...   Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:36 pm

Ah alright sounds good. XD
Back to top Go down
Kifu

Kifu

Female
Number of posts : 2066
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Shells : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to...   Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:38 pm

How ya gonna have all the signatures organized--in a new forum, email . . . ?

Take my email: agordonll@gmail.com and my forum sig if you want!
Back to top Go down
http://marvelunite.forummotion.com/
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to...   Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:46 pm

XD ok! it went funny, it was meant to be: email-username-thoughts on tmnt
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to...   Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:54 pm

Ok, I know that this is double posting, but I hope Raph will let this one swing when he sees what it's about.

I got the start of the petition written, but I'd appreciate some input..?

"""Hey there Nickelodeon!

This is, officially, a petition from your 'fans', saying that we want our say about the new TMNT series! We wll think that the 2008 series, Back To The Sewers, was really bad, so we had some thoughts (along with over XXXX signatures) about how you guys could improve the Turtle's popularity back up to how it was, or you're going to lose fans, fast.

We all agree that the animation for the 2003 series was one of the best so far, barr the 2007 movie, which excelled all our expectations. But while the plot line was good for 2003, when the 2008 series was released after Fast Forward it completely ruined it. We think that if the same type of animation from 2003 was used (possible edited slightly), but the story line from the 2007 CGI movie was continued, it would not only bring the Turtles back to fame, but even increase their fan numbers."""

And that's where I ran out of steam... Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... 38304
Back to top Go down
TMNT Kim

TMNT Kim

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to...   Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:01 pm

Exactly my thoughts. XD I like that that's good.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to...   Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:13 pm

aww thanks! i'm having to do it on Wordpad though, someone deleted openoffice and microsoft word off my computer *grumlbes doom and gloom*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to...   Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to...
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next