TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6040 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to...

Go down 
+9
AnonSoD
lovesprite112
baycrum
Livi
Xile
Kifu
Raph95
Katniss
TMNT Kim
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
TMNT Kim

TMNT Kim

Number of posts : 145
Warning Level :
Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Shells : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to...   Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 1:22 am

Katniss wrote:
Wow, nice video! *applaudes* I like it! =3 Especially Mikey with the boxers...and Raph tearing up *sniffs*

Yeah that Mike part was my fav too. Thanks Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... - Page 3 158684
Back to top Go down
http://triconianworld.findtalk.biz
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to...   Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 1:27 am

You're welcome! Btw is it ok if maybe we either change the petition or do another in support of http://dawnoftheninjaturtles.wordpress.com (Xile's blog)? It's the Dawn Of The Ninja ,movie project, and I think we could help it a bit maybe??
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
TMNT Kim

TMNT Kim

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to...   Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 1:34 am

Yeah I guess we can actually.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to...   Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 1:38 am

Aww thanks! Now I just gotta think of sothing ta write in it... *scratches head*
Back to top Go down
TMNT Kim

TMNT Kim

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to...   Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 1:47 am

Hmmm... I dunno. I wish I could come up with something but I'm like dead tired. Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... - Page 3 417546
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to...   Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 2:20 am

Lol same, it's nearly 11pm over here and I was supposed ta go to bed early...*sigh* I've started a bit for it, just need input from you guys now
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to...   Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 3:50 am

@Kim: That video made me realize that the TMNT I love is gone. :< Man... there were so many awesome episodes... and the characters were portrayed so well...
Back to top Go down
baycrum

baycrum

Female
Number of posts : 49
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : What type of question is that?I love them all!
Registration date : 2009-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to...   Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 4:31 pm

Livi wrote:
@Kim: That video made me realize that the TMNT I love is gone. :< Man... there were so many awesome episodes... and the characters were portrayed so well...
Lets Hope nick does the same.
Back to top Go down
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Number of posts : 2123
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Shells : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to...   Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 4:34 pm

Well, as long as there are us, fans, the turtles are going to live. Besides, can it be THAT back Nickeldon got them? Who knows, it might get even better.
Back to top Go down
TMNT Kim

TMNT Kim

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to...   Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 5:29 pm

Yeah it can be bad... I know over sixteen things that Nick would do to the TNMT, and I'm not going to put it here because it would be very inappropriate and unwise....
But anyways, Nick isn't a very trustful company. A friend of mine freaked out when I told him that Pete sold the TMNT to Nick. No one really likes that sort of idea.
Nick's going to try to get more fans that's the thing. Pete does whats right he doesn't lose his head into just the whole money ordeal but on the other hand Nick does.

I just don't trust them is all. They may go ahead and continue what Peter was aiming for, or they'll screw it all up trying to get more fans to make more money.
Back to top Go down
lovesprite112

Female
Number of posts : 466
Location : I'm held captive by myself, send me cookies and I'll let myself go.
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo 8D
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to...   Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:57 pm

Livi wrote:

I almost started crying when I heard it D: And I don't like crying..
DAMN YOU TEARS GO BACK!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/brownpearl123
baycrum

baycrum

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to...   Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 12:32 pm

TMNT Kim wrote:
Yeah it can be bad... I know over sixteen things that Nick would do to the TNMT, and I'm not going to put it here because it would be very inappropriate and unwise....
But anyways, Nick isn't a very trustful company. A friend of mine freaked out when I told him that Pete sold the TMNT to Nick. No one really likes that sort of idea.
Nick's going to try to get more fans that's the thing. Pete does whats right he doesn't lose his head into just the whole money ordeal but on the other hand Nick does.

I just don't trust them is all. They may go ahead and continue what Peter was aiming for, or they'll screw it all up trying to get more fans to make more money.
Seriously?I thought it was a good thing(maybe because the channels it was on won't come in on my TV?But nick will)
I happen to like Nick maybe that's why.
Least Disney didn't buy the Turtles think about that.
Back to top Go down
TMNT Kim

TMNT Kim

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to...   Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 3:02 pm

That... is very true. XD
It's just Nick tends to go overboard with things. Well, they probably will get a lot of complaints if they do. Or they turn around when the TMNT is more expensive and sell it to someone else. If they don't want to mess with it.
We'll see. We have a few years before they do something with them.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to...   Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 3:54 pm

The only thing I don't like is the fact it is CGI animated.
Back to top Go down
baycrum

baycrum

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to...   Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 4:23 pm

Hey better than flash(In my opinion)
Back to top Go down
TMNT Kim

TMNT Kim

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to...   Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:31 am

Yeah I'm uploading a HD vid version right now. So much better hahah with an added touch of my own. I love it.
But yeah someone just commented, (Not sure if they're from here) on the new vid I posted here saying this:

XxDarkVailxX from YouTube wrote:
surprisingly theres good news
the director of paramount's upcoming tmnt film said that the movie will follow eastman and liard's grim and gritty comic books
hopefullly

So I'm guessing it wont all be too bad giving the fact they'll be like the comics... meh I still consider the recent 2003 cartoon series. Still was some pretty wicked shows. Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... - Page 3 158684
Well I dunno, if Nick will be making it EXACTLY like the comics there's hope for us yet.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to...   Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 12:07 pm

baycrum wrote:
Hey better than flash(In my opinion)

Good point. xD

XxDarkVailxX from YouTube wrote:
surprisingly theres good news
the director of paramount's upcoming tmnt film said that the movie will follow eastman and liard's grim and gritty comic books
Yay! I hope they're right. <3
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to...   Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:04 pm

So do I! The 2003 series was my favourite, but if they follow Kevin and Peter's style, the turtles should survive this...should...
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to...   Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:28 am

Seeing as the 2k3 series is slightly based on the comics, it shouldn't be too different.
Back to top Go down
TMNT Kim

TMNT Kim

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to...   Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:46 pm

hmmm.... meh. They are similar but different in a few places. Same storylines, yet different.
I have a set of all the 2003 dvds XD from the first season ALL the way past the 5th and two of the FF, all three of the original movies the TMNT 2007 one etc. I have 'em all.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to...   Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:21 pm

O_O Kim, gimmie Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... - Page 3 431545 i have to watch it all online! D:
Back to top Go down
TMNT Kim

TMNT Kim

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to...   Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 6:27 pm

lol. Yeah I now know they'll be expencive later, depends. Something might go wrong making them only 1¢ a piece. Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... - Page 3 158684
Buuut I'm going to have them passed down through my family. It'll be cool.
They're good movies too so. XD
Back to top Go down
TMNT Kim

TMNT Kim

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to...   Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:56 pm

The "TMNT to Nickelodeon" vis has gotten quite a few more comments so take a look.
And a new vid I made. XD

Back to top Go down
AnonSoD

AnonSoD

Female
Number of posts : 6
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo
Registration date : 2010-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to...   Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:05 pm

lol @ the vid.

Well, I hope they don't do CGI or flash, neither of which look good in a tv series. I agree in that I hope they go back to the original 2k3 style. Most of all, I hope they keep the voice actors. I've kinda grown to attached to the ones we've got.

(well, most of all, beyond the obvious of doing it well)
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to...   Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:38 pm

I hope that Nickelodeon will not do this... but I think that they will not continue the story from the TMNT 2k3 or Back to the Sewers series. I think they will start a whole new story, just like what happened with the 80´s series and the 2k3 series. Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... - Page 3 35517
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to...   Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to...
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next