TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6040 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to...

Go down 
+9
AnonSoD
lovesprite112
baycrum
Livi
Xile
Kifu
Raph95
Katniss
TMNT Kim
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
TMNT Kim

TMNT Kim

Number of posts : 145
Warning Level :
Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Shells : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to...   Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:21 pm

Hmmm.... I dunno if it'll help but I have M. word and you are welcome. Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... - Page 2 158684
And I couldn't help myself here...

Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... - Page 2 Themoment
Back to top Go down
http://triconianworld.findtalk.biz
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to...   Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:37 pm

lol epic pic! XD i can't find M.word anywhere on the net...
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
TMNT Kim

TMNT Kim

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to...   Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:56 pm

Well I'm not sure if I can advertise this sort of thing here but I did find one free download and I scanned it for viruses and what not seems to be pretty clean.
I'm going to PM it to you you could check it out.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to...   Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:57 pm

aww, thanks so much! *tackles you with flying ninja-glomp*
Back to top Go down
TMNT Kim

TMNT Kim

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to...   Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:00 pm

Hahahaha!! Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... - Page 2 158684
You're welcome. Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... - Page 2 431545

Last edited by TMNT Kim on Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Number of posts : 2402
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : TMNT (All Four)
Shells : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to...   Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:02 pm

Hi TMNT Kim *is off subject a bit* I'm not sure if I welcomed you to the forum or not!

Hi just in case, I'm Xile, welcome and glad to have you here Smile

(In case if you wanna view it, there is an interview I posted between Kifu and I, you should check it out!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.dawnoftheninja.com/blog/
TMNT Kim

TMNT Kim

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to...   Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:30 pm

Thank you Xile!
I'm happy to be here as well. Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... - Page 2 431545
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to...   Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 1:48 pm

lol I was beginning to wonder when you'd welcome her, Xile! That was joke, btw! =D

I've got 6 signatures for the petition, but I'm having to save each person's pic sig in a folder... *shakes fist at computer* Wordpad won't hold it all XP
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to...   Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 2:28 pm

I agree with it to a certain extent. :/

I agree that FF and BttS were rubbish and stuff, and the older animation was better. :3 I prefer 2k3 style to CGI (it's probably easier to make and cheaper. CGI TV shows tend to be not very good), but I don't want it to have the same plot line as the movie. It's not that I didn't like the plot; it's just I don't want a series based on it. o_o;;
Back to top Go down
baycrum

baycrum

Female
Number of posts : 49
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : What type of question is that?I love them all!
Registration date : 2009-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to...   Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:35 pm

^ I agree with the above said, but When I hear people talking about 2k3 style they all said that the lack of pupils made them "un-feeling".I'm a little confused by that. Confused
I don't feel that way about it though.I don't like CGI unless it's based on a CGI movie or the original was CGI. I hope they reboot the series though for a new start and won't have the same plot as the movie(it felt empty to me if you know what I mean.If they do make it CGI I hope they at least base them off of the 2k3 series.Although I think Nickelodeon can take care of the Turtles well.(Like Avatar and Danny Phantom?)
Back to top Go down
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Number of posts : 2123
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Shells : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to...   Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:42 pm

They need to animate stuff basied on SAINW, really.
Back to top Go down
baycrum

baycrum

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to...   Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:46 pm

^what's SAINW?Sorry if that's noobish.
Back to top Go down
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Number of posts : 2123
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Shells : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to...   Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 5:12 pm

Nah, not noobish at all. SAINW = "Same As It Never Was", S03E21 Smile
Back to top Go down
Kifu

Kifu

Female
Number of posts : 2066
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Shells : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to...   Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 5:37 pm

Y'know, they should have a mini-series or somethin' based on that! I'd definitely toon into that, as long as it isn't like the stuff they've put out the past three seasons. But, I'm afraid, I don't think they should continue it for more than a season at most.
Back to top Go down
http://marvelunite.forummotion.com/
baycrum

baycrum

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to...   Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 6:03 pm

Raph95 wrote:
Nah, not noobish at all. SAINW = "Same As It Never Was", S03E21 Smile
I'm still a little confused. Confused
Back to top Go down
Kifu

Kifu

Female
Number of posts : 2066
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Shells : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to...   Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 6:05 pm

Same As It Never Was is a TMNT episode, most likely the best known one out there in the 2k3 series. . . .
Back to top Go down
http://marvelunite.forummotion.com/
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to...   Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 8:20 am

I would have SAINW as a mini series or a movie, but I would prefer a 'proper' TMNT series over it anyday. x3

baycrum wrote:
^ I agree with the above said, but When I hear people talking about 2k3 style they all said that the lack of pupils made them "un-feeling".I'm a little confused by that. Confused

Apparently, the lack of pupils make them look emotionless and lifeless. It's generally said by people who liked the old toon series. I like them without pupils. Makes them look cool. Leos smiling
Back to top Go down
TMNT Kim

TMNT Kim

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to...   Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 9:50 am

Livi wrote:
Apparently, the lack of pupils make them look emotionless and lifeless. It's generally said by people who liked the old toon series. I like them without pupils. Makes them look cool. Leos smiling

Yeah same here. It did give them an interesting style. Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... - Page 2 222570
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to...   Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 3:22 pm

That it did! It made them look more ninja-y! XD
Back to top Go down
baycrum

baycrum

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to...   Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 7:35 pm

It's the masks.I bet without the masks they have pupils.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to...   Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 7:38 pm

In one of the episode, just after 'Tales Of Leo' They have pupils when they take off their masks, and even when they're kids, with the bandanna covering their heads.
Back to top Go down
TMNT Kim

TMNT Kim

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to...   Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 8:04 pm

Even in the 2007 TMNT movie they would look weird without there pupils.

Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... - Page 2 Leofunny

I do think Pete did a good job on these guys. Though I'm only 19 and never gotten a chance to live with them when they were in his hands. Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... - Page 2 296800
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to...   Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 8:11 pm

Yeah, they need their eyes in the 2k7 movie, it just doesn't look right otherwise...
Back to top Go down
TMNT Kim

TMNT Kim

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to...   Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 12:23 am

Don't ask, just a little something something I whipped up because I'm THAT bored. XD
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to...   Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 12:31 am

Wow, nice video! *applaudes* I like it! =3 Especially Mikey with the boxers...and Raph tearing up *sniffs*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to...   Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is Peter Laird really selling the Mirage Studios and it's characters to...
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next