TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6039 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!

Go down 
+4
1000oceans
Leo'sGirl
Greysight
Haluwasa2
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :
*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! Empty
PostSubject: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:55 pm

Plot: When Master Splinter is sucked into a portal the Turtles grab on to their sensei and meet...Team Avatar! (Yay, Sokka Reference!) And also their friends, but the revived Admiral Zhao, the ex-Firelord Ozai, and The Shredder will do anything to get them out.

Here's How it Works:
We wait until we have most of the Main main characters and it will go in the list below. You are allowed to play as OCs.

Characters:
(*=Main Main Character)
*Master Splinter- Haluwasa2
*Leonardo (Water)-Leo'sGirl
*Raphael (Fire)- Haluwasa2
*Donatello (Air)- FallenAngel4000
*Michelangelo (Earth)- Katniss
*Karai (Blue Fire)-
*The Shredder (Earth)-
Usagi-
Hun-
Casey-
April-
Gen-
*Aang (Avatar)-
*Katara (Water)-
*Toph (Earth)- Haluwasa2
*Zuko (Fire)- Leo'sGirl
*Sokka- CrazdMikeyfan15
*Suki-
*Uncle Iroh (Fire)-
*Azula (Blue Fire)-
*Mai- Haluwasa2
*Ty Lee-
*Admiral Zhao (Fire)-
*Ex-Firelord Ozai (Fire)-
Cabbage Guy-
Hakoda-
Boomy (Earth)-
Jet-
Smellerbee (girl)-
Longshot-
Pipsqueak-
The Duke-
Haru-
Yue-
June-
OCs:
*(TMNT) Venus (Fire)- Haluwasa2
*Greysight-Greysight
*Evelyn (All four elements)- Leo'sGirl
*Stevie Rae (Earth)- 1000oceans
*Falljoy-CrazdMikeyfan15
*Nix-Katniss

I understand there are a lot of main main characters! This is just a format I'm trying out. Let's please try to fill most of them. You can play up to and including 5 cannon and as many OCs as you want. If we don't get enough we'll just open up more than 5 cannon characters. Please join!
Hyper Leo Mike Raph Don Leos smiling

Last edited by Haluwasa2 on Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:34 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Number of posts : 253
Warning Level :
*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : I plead the fifth!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:39 pm

I'm willing to play Donatello, but I'd rather a relationship develop in game rather than having someone else vote on it because that seems a little unfair. Also, what if I have an OC that I'd like paired up with one of hte other turtles?
Back to top Go down
http://clandestinetmnt.proboards.com/
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 3:00 pm

Okay, good point! So, you'll play Donnie and I'll take the pairings off! Don
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 10:26 pm

Hyper What an awesome idea!!!! Dibs on Zuko! Do I need to list an OC I'd like to play as well?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:25 am

Okay Smile ! Zuko is taken! I would like the name of the OC and if he/she can bend just so people can see the OCs in this forum.
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:49 am

Uhm, I want to play Greysight, but she isn't exactly a bender... she's a psionic meaning she is a telepath and telekinetic...
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 12:20 pm

Okay! You don't have to have her bend! It is no requirement and the telepath/telekinetic thing is really cool!
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 12:32 pm

She's a turtle too, that's ok, right?
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 12:37 pm

Of course that's okay! Big grin
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 10:37 am

I'd like to play Evelyn who has all four elemental powers, I think it'd be interesting if Aang met another person like him, but if you think it might be an issue I'll play Debbie who is an earth bender.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:26 am

No that's cool. I'll put Evelyn in.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:28 pm

Yay! Big grin Thanks!
Back to top Go down
1000oceans

1000oceans

Female
Number of posts : 58
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Mikeeeey & Leooooo <3
Registration date : 2010-05-16

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:27 am

I'll join that!

I wanna be Michelangelo and Katara & I'll have and OC
Name=Stevie Rae
Bender=Yes she's a Earth Bender
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 2:09 pm

Yay! Okay I'll put you in!
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 4:53 pm

Oh! I forgot to mention Evelyn possesses dark magic which she has a hard time controlling. Just thought I'd give you a little heads up about that. If you want to know details she's up on the OC profiles. Thanks again! I can't believe no one thought of this sooner! Big grin

(PS I don't mean to be a hog or anything but if no one wants to play Leo, I'm game!)
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 2:33 pm

I will add that and I'm glad you want to play Leo!

EDIT: Okay, I'm tired of waiting until more people join. All character that aren't already taken are free reign until some people join who want to play them so I'm starting the posts right now!

"And I said 'Read it? I already ruined it!'"
"Raph!" exclaimed Venus "That's disgusting!"
"Is that a problem?" asked Raph.
"Very much so," said Venus and sighed "Have you noticed Master Splinter's been acting funny?"
"What do you mena?" asked Raph.
"Like he knows something is coming," said Venus then turned to the others "What do you guys think?"
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 10:10 pm

Greysight,* aka Miranda, bit into her apple and gazed at the four male turtles and human sister. "I think that maybe you should ask him rather than gossip about it." At the insistance of Master Splinter, she had been staying with the family while the whole mess of their first meeting blew over.

"Actually... there does seem to be something different... almost as if the air's charged differently."

Donatello resisted the urg to roll his eyes. Sure he knew about Greysight's powers just as he did his other friends, but it didn't mean he automatically believed every 'feeling' they had. "Sure, Randi, whatever you say."

Greysight stopped mid bight, "Did you just call me... Randi?"

"It's a nickname, like how I call Venus 'Kiddo'."

"There's very few people who call me that: You've been talking to Dianne**..."

Don blushed deeply, looking caught. "She's an engineer and a computer geek just like me..."

"And a computer nerd who is a girl and a mutant..."

"We have a professional relationship!"

*I hope you don't mind, I didn't want to have to go through them meeting her for the first time again.

**Dianne is a character I have introduced to 'Summer Heat'
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 1:05 pm

(Okay, will you be playing Dianne in this?)
"Yeah," Venus rolled her eyes "Professional, Donnie."
"I think dat our little sis is right," said Raph with a laugh "Yur redder dan my mask."
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 4:53 pm

"Careful, Raph." Don growled, "Remember, I know where you hide your box." Raphael would know exactly what box that was.

Miranda raised her eyes to Raphael, smirked, but said nothing.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 7:37 pm

"Box?" said Venus "Do I want to know?"
"It's nothing," growled Raph.
"But anyways," said Venus "Maybe we should as Master Splinter."
"I dunno," said Raph "He probably won't tell anyone, but Fearless Leader."
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 8:08 pm

"reguardless i'm going to see what my old friend is up to..." Mirnda started walking towards the old rat's room, "I want to know what i've been feeling anyways, and Raphael... I will you please stop thinking about what's in that box? Honestly, I don't know why you boys think human girls are so attractive."

Don winced, he had forgotten about her telepathy and gave Raph an apologetic look. "Eh... heh... heh..."
Back to top Go down
1000oceans

1000oceans

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 8:28 pm

Mikey directly piped in
What d'ya mean by that Donnie??
Don tried to explain but a icy glare from Raphael stopped him in his tracks.Suddenly a voice came out from the entrance of the Lair.
[b]Hey Mikey c'mon I've gotta show you something!!
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 9:29 pm

Evelyn's mouth dropped open at Miranda's last comment, now realizing what must be in Raph's box. At the sound of a voice coming from the other room, she composed herself and turned towards it's origin.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 12:19 pm

Venus glared "That's wrong and so many ways."
"Well, um, I...I...please show me mercy when you kill me Venus," said Raph nervously.
"I'm not gonna kill," Venus rolled her eyes."
Back to top Go down
1000oceans

1000oceans

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:44 pm

Stevie Rae came into the room.She was a young girl with short blonde hair,a blood-red moon scar on her forehead and brown,beatiful eyes.She looked to the others and grinned.

Hey!What's up people??

Raph snorted a Hi, and went out to his room.

Mikey smiled to the blonde girl.
What happened Stevie Rae?What are ya gonna show ta me?

Stevie Rae went straight to him and dragged him to her room instead of saying something.She concentrated on the Earth and -to Mikey's shock- with a crack the wall of her room opened wide.There was a very big stack of Comics and snacks.Stevie Rae laughed to the expression of Mike's face.

So?What d'ya think?

Mikey couldn't find something to say first.And when he heard Stevie Rae laughing,he realised that his mouth was opening and closing like a fish.He blushed and smiled to the young blonde.Then looked back to the stack.It had everything that Leo wanted to bring to the garbage.

THAT'S AWESOME!!!

Happy to make ya glad Dude!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next