TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6039 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Number of posts : 768
Warning Level :
TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2011-03-29

TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) Empty
PostSubject: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 11:27 pm

K, So I was really bored and decided to try a Lilo and Stitch RPG (With our favorite turtles, of course) to see what kind of reaction I woud get.

Turtes = free reign. No single person plays any of 'em!

Stitch = ? Someone can play him if they want

Lilo = free reign.

Cousins = ? You can play two cousins.

OC's = you can play your own OC, bring in as many as 3.

So, whataya think? Remembre, I was bored and watching Lilo and stitch 'cuz my DVD was broken..... no harsh judgement, please....

Last edited by Raphael011 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :
TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 11:54 pm

Two new Ocs

Adrian and Ora (sounds like Aura)
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:53 am

Cool. Imma play Belle and Sparky. So, I guess I'll start. Anybody can just join in as long as they remember, you can't play any of the turtes.

"I cannot believe you talked me into his," Leo grumbed to Belle as they waked around the Hawaii streets.

"I can. Surf's up dude!" Mikey said.

"Aw, c'mon Leo. Lighten up. It's gorgeous." Belle grinned.

"We can't even go out in daylight," Leo pulled his trenchcoat tighter around himself. He and his brohers weren't blending in with everybody else, wearing shorts and tank tops and t-shirts.

"I can," Belle said, waking over to a stand selling jewelry. Leo grabbed her wrist.

"This is a famiy vacation. You stay with us, Belle. And, besides, you can see Hawaii all you want at night. It'll still be warm. Anyway, there's no telling what kind of troube you can get yourself in on an island without us."

Belle pouted a bit, but followed Leo, Raph, Don and Mikey to the hotel.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 7:29 pm

"DUDE WATCH OUT!!!" Ora had only enought time to dive out of the way before Adrian's surfboard would have collided with his head.
"Man watch it!" Ora cried out unhappy he hadn't been able to get wet slowly.
Adrian smiled walking over pulling down her bikini to get it to fit better.
"Lighten up O we're at Hawaii the best place ever!!" she said squeezing out her white hair. and rubbing lotion on her dark skin. Ora's pale white body shivered and his jet black curls covered his annoyed eyes.
"remember why where here Adrian" adrian rolled her eyes.
"you suck, you know" she said smiling
"Thats my job" he said cracking a smile.

(if your wondering yes there human YIN and YANG)
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 7:49 pm

Belle snuck out of her hotel room and peeked into the one MIkey and Leo were sharing. Leo was meditating, and Mikey was reading comics. He looked up as Belle stuck her head in. She heald a finger to her lips, and ducked out, sneaking past Don and Raph's room and making a run for the front of the hotel. She planned on getting at least some shopping done on the trip, and the stalls weren't open at night.

She was out for an hour before heading back to her hotel room. Of course, Leo had to finish meditating while she was gone, and he crossed his arms as she walked into her room.

"Hi bro." Belle said.

"You know I get worried when you just dissappear like that. So does Raph." He looked at her.

"You told him?! Do you want me to die?!" She exclaimed.

"Yes I told him and you aren't going to die. But we're still going to the lighthouse tonight. It's too cool of a possibility to pass up. I mean, a lighthouse that didn't work for years, and all of a sudden it just lights up again? Anyway, I'll have time to be mad when we get back to New York." He said, and shut the door. Belle shrugged and finished unpacking.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:16 pm

Adrian pulled out some clothes and chucked them into the wardrobe messily while Ora folded his neatly and packed them away in neat piles.
"you know there going to get all creased" he said looking at the bundles of clothes that were stuffed in her side.
'and you can iron them" she said pulling out a flourecent top and pale blue skinny jeans. "what do you think?'
"as wierd as ever" he said unfolding a white patterened shirt and shorts.

Adrian kipped about her white hair flying in the wind her dark skin soaking in the sun. Ora walked normally after her pretending he didn't know her.
"don't you love shopping in hawaii!?"
"i love it about the same as shopping back home i really don't see a difference"
Adrian hummed happily in response.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:35 pm

Belle was still warm when she and the turtles waked out of their hote room in the middle of the night to go see the lighthouse. She and Raph were the first ones in, and they had a race up the stairs.

Belle won. Raph tackled her at the top, both of them completely oblivious to the sparking yellow thing ten feet away, that was sending out a signal with the giant, flashing light.

Leo, however, noticed it.

"Guys! We have bigger problems than who won the race..." He said, never taking his eyes off the ittle cousin.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:51 pm

Adrian was looking about.
'what about him?" Ora reluctantly stopped eating and looked at the guy Adrian pointed out.
"too fat" Adrian pouted but then sat up straight.
'what about that guy" she said pointing at a cute boy across the street.
"what is he like 5?" Adrian sniffed before looking about again.
"him?"
"too old"
"what about him"
"thats a tranny"
"so?"
"its a tranny how the heck do you find that attractive?!"
"i don't know"
"sometimes i think you find anything that has a testoserone hormone attractive"
"Do not!" Adrian said crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:59 pm

Belle and Raph stared at the yellow thing wih mouths agape.

"So do we kill it?" Belle asked.

"I guess......" Leo pulled out a katana and swung at he thing. It grabbed the sword and sent a shock through the metal, throwing Leo against the wall.

Raph stabbed it, but the same thing happened to him.

"Chuckleheads!" Belle said, exasperated.

"It seems to be able to control electricity," Donnie mused. Belle went up to him, grabbed his staff and whcked the thing, homerun baseball style, sending it into a wall and effectively stopping the lighthouse.

She looked over at where Leo was getting up. "So. 'Leave your sais at the hotel' he says. 'It's too conspicuous' he says. 'We'll do all the fighting' he says. In your face!" She said, holding the Bo menacingly.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:25 pm

"whoa crap what was that!" Ora said seeing a flying sparking yellow light.
"Your face!" Adrian said laughing.
"your running out of material" Ora said rolling his eyes
"yeah i better start researching"
"what the heck are those!?"
"what?"
Ora stood still as four shadows were on the steps in front of him.
"whoa!" Adrian cried out before glomping one.
"its so cute can we keep it!!?"
"Adrian get away from the creatures"
"i'm gonna feed it and clean out its cage and call it George!"
"You've got three second to remove your hands from my neck" Raph growled
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:50 pm

Belle looked over at where some chick was hugging Raph.

"No, less. You have one second to get off my *boyfriend!" She growled, still holding the bo, but now directing all her attention to the new pair.

"I'm counting!" She snarled menacingly.

(* Rainy Day, still a couple.)
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:04 pm

Adrian frowned.
"boyfriend!? girl arn't you like different species?"
"says the girl who was hitting on a tranny" Ora said stiffling a laugh Adrian shot him a dirty.
"i shall have you know that man was real goodlooking"
"i couldn't tell under all that makeup" ora said finally laughing out loud.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:13 pm

"OK?" Leo asked.

Belle glared at him. Then, she wacked him over the head with Donnie's Bo.

"Can we get back to the point? Yellow alien shooting electricity at us? Mikey asked. Belle threw the bo at him, and he caught it deftly.

"You fight the alien. I'll fight the chick trying to make a pet outta my guy!"
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:45 pm

Adrian backed off
"a fight man you don't want that" Adrian said tieing back her white hair casually.
"yeah i wouldn't" Ora said keeping his stance
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:53 pm

Raph chuckled. "You obviously don' know Belle. If you get her mad enough.... well, lets just say she can take on an army of guys five times her size all at once." The other turtles smiled or nodded. Belle glared at Leo.

"I'm still mad at you for telling me to leave my sais at the hotel. I'll just have to borrow Raph's." She pulled the sais out of his bel and turned to face the girl.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:17 pm

(Me joining...Me play Sid...Sid surfing chick...You don't mind I hope?)

"KYAAAAH!!!" The blonde beach babe yelled as she crashed into the waves.

She gasped for breath

"Fail!" She yelled, then jumped onto her board and paddled out again.

"You only fail if you give up, but yes, that's admirably also a fail." Said a similar twin beach babe next to her. In fact, it was her traveling partner. Same blonde hair and blue eyes, but she was wearing a one-piece, Sid was wearing a wetsuit.

"Shut up, Falljoy." Sid looked enviously at her. She was almost the perfect image of...perfect. She had a body to rival Megan Fox, her long hair NEVER tangled, she never burned, no acne, no imperfections whatsoever! Darn ability to turn perfect when you turn human.

Sid? She was tons different. Her hair was long, wavy, and always tangled. She squeezed a little too hard on her zits (which were bountiful), she burned easier that firewood soaked in gasoline, she had scars in places that were not to brag about, she was muscled (with hints of fat), she had a man's hands, and a round face that made her feel fat, and some trait she wasn't at all happy about was...well, some girls know what I mean.

But Sid had something Falljoy didn't.

She didn't have to pluck her eyebrows.

Ha!!

"C'mon, enough with the comparison, we gotta catch this wave before it breaks,"

"I will if you stop picking through my thoughts." and Sid followed the human-wolf out farther.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 1:00 am

"Gah! christ Man!! I was joking dude put the wierd fork thing away!!" Adrian cried Ora growled.
"what the heck man!? leave my slightly retarted sister alone!"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 2:50 am

[[awesome idea! Big grin I wanna play....hmm...stitch and my OC, Autumn. She's an alien but looks human (except for her wings and other abilities)]]

Autumn landed lightly on the roof of the lighthouse, folding her wings behind her back in the same movement. She listened carefully, frowning. There were voices below her and she growled, swinging over the railing and landing silently on the deck in front of the darkened light. Her gold hair was tied back in a loose ponytail and her dark skin was just visible in hte light Sparky was putting out. She was wearing a white lavalava and a matching white halterneck singlet, which glowed as she stepped forward, copper eyes flashing.
"All of you, shut up! You're scaring Sparky!" She yelled suddenly, motioning to the experiment as she spoke. Then she realized who/what was before her. "Holy-"
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:06 am

SPLASH!!! Right into the water she went.

"Ha ha!! Your turn this time!" Sid laughed at the fallen twin.

"Shut up and help me back on the board," Falljoy looked at her with a playful anger, then she tensed and her face turned stern.

"Are you gonna keep doing that? You've been doing that ever since we got off the plane."

"I'm aware, and this te I'm not disregarding it." She started paddling for the shore.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 11:34 am

( Of course I don't mind Craz'd. I'm happy you joined!)

Belle looked over at the newcomer, then reluctantly gave Raph his sais back.

The little yellow thing called Sparky was crouching in a corner, staring at all the people, mutants and aliens.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:39 pm

"huh! i thought i would..."
"don't say it" Ora interrupted
"into a..."
"don't!"
"Dragon" Adrian said smiling definatly. Ora sighed with relief but scrowled.
"your an idiot"
"no your an idiot!"

"these guys are really fun to watch" Mikey said looking at the two fight.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 11:02 pm

( I think I might bring Lana into this in a bit...)

Belle smacked Mikey upside the head before Raph had a chance to.

"Wha-at?" He asked.

"You are a nut." She said annoyedly.

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

Raph smacked Mikey in the head, and turned to Belle who gave him a death glare.

"Sheesh, lighten up, Bells." He said.

"Sorry. Mikey kept me up the whole plane ride." She said. Raph kissed her to cheer her up, resulting in an "Ew! Gross!" From Mikey.

Leo smacked him this time.

Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 1:48 am

Adrian slapped Mikey for fun.
"what was that for?" he asked rubbing his head. Adrian blinked inocently.
"i though it was a game!"
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 8:59 am

"NO its not!" Mikey complained.

"Yes it is," Raph said, smacking him once more.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 4:33 pm

Ora rubbed his head.
"so uh what are you guys?"
"ninjas"
"turtles"
"teenagers"
"mutants"
"Teenage mutant ninja turtles!" Mikey concluded.

"i see" said adrian scratching her chin

"what are you guys sorry for saying but we ususally see people like you around."
adrian lokked at herself her ebony skin and ivory hair, Ora's ivory skin and ebony hair.
"and how the heck are you siblings?"
"I know right! since we were both born i wish he wasn't" Adrian pointed at Ora.
ora rolled his eyes.
"My name is Ora and this is my slightly retarded sister Adrian"

"Hi! my name is Adrian and this is my jerk of a brother Ora"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)
Page 1 of 19Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next