TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6041 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A new TMNT RPG

Go down 
+2
Katniss
FallenAngel4000
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :
A new TMNT RPG Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A new TMNT RPG Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

A new TMNT RPG Empty
PostSubject: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:59 pm

(ok i decided to make a new one only cause i like new things.

ok tmnt are human why i don't know you make it up but their human any ways so now their TN (Teenage Ninjas)

so i'll make a new oc Sophie a shapeshifter)

(ok so here's the start you can control anyone except others OC's of course and you can't make the "Guys" fall in love with your oc straight away ok only unless everyones ok with it and it won't make everything revolve around your love affair)

Ok something tonight was really weird. I know my life revolves around weird but it wasn't just weird it was abnormal. He was their one second but gone the other he never came back. I still remember how he looked with his brown eyes and black hair he was hot no doubt. But what happened to him? he told me he had brothers three he said, what did he say was his name? oh yeah Raph. he told me they lived somewhere close and that was it. He was gone. Where did he go? I don't but i'm going to find out.

Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

A new TMNT RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:37 pm

[[I'll use Aone, haven't used her in ages XD]]

Aone was staring in shock at the guy that had just saved her. He sighed, putting the pole he had back against the wall he had grabbed it from. She stood shakily back up, absently brushing the dirt from her coat.

"T-thanks." She said, making sure her metal parts of her body weren't showing. It was getting toward nighttime anyway, so soon they would be hidden anyway. "Who...are you?"
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

A new TMNT RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 2:14 am

I made my way throught the streets her echoing footsteps scattering any life form that dared to live in the harsh New York streets. i truned a corner and stopped i had arrived. It was an old garage. i knocked "hello? hello? is anybody in there?" the was no response i was about to knock again when there was an answer. "Who wants to know?" i stepped back and looked up and down the door for the sorce of the voice. "Sophie i met Raph he told me to come to you he said you where his brothers?". again there was no response then suddenly the door flew up. A man walked out he had shaggy mouse brown hair and soft blue eyes " Raph?! you saw Raph?!" he came closer then put his hands on my shoulders "where is he?! is he here?!". He looked so excited that i wasn't sure how to tell him. "um i don't know he told me to find you then that was it he was gone"
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Number of posts : 726
Warning Level :

Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-03-03

A new TMNT RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 3:37 pm

(I like the human TN twist.)

((I am going to use a new character and her name is Yara. She has fast reflexes and loves using any type of swords))

Yara was taking a spin on her bright green motorcycle through the dark streets of NYC. She turned onto a dark pathway. She continued along the path until all of a sudden she and her bike went flying through the air. "What heck was that!" Yara yelled as she picked herself off the pavement.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

A new TMNT RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 9:58 pm

he eyes portayed him when he told me that he was ok i asked him about his brothers he said that they had went their seperate ways a while ago and that it was rare to see them since. i couldn't help but feel sorry for him she sat next him when she heard something nearby "what the heck was that" i got up and walked to the garage a put my ear to the door i could hear someone groaning.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

A new TMNT RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 10:30 pm

Yara groaned and looked back at her bike. It looked better than she did after the fall. "What the heck was that," she said again frustrated. She walked over to were her bike had started to flip. she bent down closer to the ground to feel around for anything that could of caused her predicament. She felt around for a minute,"well! what do we have here," she said as she felt an almost invisible wire that was strung across the street.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

A new TMNT RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:11 pm

The boy looked up at Aone. "My name's Don. Are you ok?" He asked and Aone nodded, but winced when she stepped forward. Don was beside her in an instant, bending down to look at her ankle. "You've twisted it. Do you live far from here?" He asked and Aone shook her head.

"Just down...the street." SHe said, pointing to a small house that was attached to a workshop. Don nodded and put her arm over her shoulder to take the weight off her foot.

"Ok, let's get you home then."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Registration date : 2010-09-08

A new TMNT RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 7:55 pm

(OO! I like this! The twist of them being human is cool! I'll use Mura for this one, if you guys don't mind because I'd like to join.)

The sewers were no place for techno-organics. Mura learned that the hard way today.
She was missing a boot, her skirt had become dirty and frayed, her hair was a messed up, and now she was hanging for dear life on the edge of a ledge where the sewer water emptied out being sprayed by some of the smelly greenish brown tinted water and there was nothing for her strings to latch onto. Why had she come down her again? Oh right, clues on how to destroy the Foot and Baxter Stockman. Right, right. Worst idea ever.
"Let go!" someone said below. "I'll catch you!" Mura turned her head and looked down to see a handsome young man (a teenager, actually) with blond hair and striking icy blue eyes.
"Are you looking up my skirt? Perv!" Mura yelled.
"No I'm not," said the teen. "I've got a brother who would do that, but not me. Please, fall. I'll catch you." Who's this guy thing he was? Prince Charming?
"Alright, Prince Charming," said Mura. "But you'd better catch me. The she released the ledge.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

A new TMNT RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 12:07 am

Don helped Aone back to her place and she pulled away from him at the front door of the house.

"Thanks for helping me." She thanked Don, who blushed slightly.

"You're welcome."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

A new TMNT RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 3:08 pm

Mura felt like she was falling forever and then thought the boy had left tricked her into falling so he could leave. That was until she landed in his arms. She looked him in his icy blue eyes. "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

A new TMNT RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 5:45 pm

Yara was puzzled at why someone would have set a trap like that. "How odd," she said out loud. *rattle rattle* Yara whirled around to where the sound had come from. She took up a fighting stance as she watched a garage door finish opening. Yara noted there was a girl and and slightly taller boy staring at her. "Well, what are you two punks looking at?" Yara said angrily as she set her bike upright.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

A new TMNT RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 6:04 pm

"So, uh," said the boy.
"Are ya gonna put me down or what?" snapped Mura.
"Ehhh, sorry," said the boy as he put her on her feet.
"See ya," said Mura. "Thanks for the help. Oh, and if anyone asks, I was never here." Mura ran off, but she heard the boy behind her calling.
"Wait! Can I at least get your name!" he was saying. And, as Mura noticed, keeping up with her. That never happened before.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

A new TMNT RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 6:37 pm

i looked the girl up and down and shrugged.
"I didn't put up a trap" i turned to whom i later found out was Mikey " did you?"
He shrugged as well
"i haven't set up a trap since well since my brothers left" he said rubbing the side of his neck. i walked up to the girl and looked into her eyes.
"why are you angry?" i asked
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

A new TMNT RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 6:39 pm

oh and sorry for double posting but i just wanted to say that everyone is welcome to join just make sure your entrance has something to do with whats going on so no one gets confused or left out
thanks!

~Angel
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

A new TMNT RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 12:10 am

"Sorry...i don't mean to be uptight, Yara said as she looked around for her riding helmet. Yara walked over to a cardboard box full of odds and ends. "Ah there it is," she said as she walked back to the boy and girl. "I never really have found it enjoyable to be thrown ten feet into hard concrete." she chuckled.

"My name is Yara by the way," Yara said as she checked her bike over once more.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

A new TMNT RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:15 pm

Mura was panting hard now. This boy really was like Superman or Prince Charming or whatever. He was creeping her out and needed to get a way. She looked up. 'A manhole! Perfect!' She climbed up the ladder and threw off the cover. She looked down, sure enough, there was the boy with icy blue eyes and blond hair.
"I just want to know your name!" he said . "I'll even tell you mine! It's Leonardo!"
"Di Caprio?" said Mura.
"No, I named for Da Vinci," he said.
"I like Prince Charming, myself," said Mura. "NOW GET AWAY FROM ME!" She climbed out of the manhole to find three people staring at her, wide eyed. "God, not more people." Then Leonardo popped his head out of the manhole.
"Will you tell me your name, please?" he said. He turned his head towards the three people. "What the-?"
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

A new TMNT RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:30 pm

Yara had just finished telling the two her name when a manhole cover down the street popped into the air. Yara reacted by pulling out her double katana swords which had red and black leather grips.

Yara saw that the boy and girl next to her appeared not alarmed. "Do you know these two?" she asked still holding her katana in a fighting fashion.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

A new TMNT RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 6:09 pm

"LEO!" Mikey ran up to his brother and fell in his arms but after a moment he steped back hate in his eyes.
"why the (s)hell did you leave?!" Sophie clicked and spoke to Yara while helping the other girl up.
"i think it his brother i found another Raph before he disappeared it was like weird" Sophie eyed her twin katana. "um i guess you can put that away now" she said, moitioning with her head her katana.

Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

A new TMNT RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:10 pm

Yara eased then slid her katana back under her riding jacket. "Why are they hanging out it the sewers of all places,? she asked Sophie.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

A new TMNT RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:00 am

"dunno" Sophie shrugged "maybe they like the smell"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

A new TMNT RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:15 pm

"HOLY RA!" Aone yelled as she turned to see what the commotion was next door. Don gasped and back up, a growl surprisingly emitting from his throat. "D-Don?"

"Inside. Now." He told her before pratically dragging her inside hte house and slamming the door behind them.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

A new TMNT RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:23 pm

"you don't actually like the smell do you?" Sophie asked while eyeing Mikey expectantly. He shrugged "you get used to it" "aha! so you do!" Sophie paused "why would you be used to it?"
Mikey shrugged again this time embarrassed. "Long story"
"i like long stories" Sophie said not noticing Mikey uncomfortable stature.
"not now let's get inside before anything else finds us" Mikey muttered giving Leo a purposeful glare.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

A new TMNT RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:44 pm

"Sounds interesting," Yara said as she raised an eyebrow. "But first, can I put my bike in the garage? I would hate for anything to happen to it." Yara asked Mikey.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

A new TMNT RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:24 pm

Mikey nodded and walked back into the garage he pushed some buttons when an capsule appeared out of no where he push another series of buttons and the door opened showing the capsule to be an elevator he stepped through the others following he pushed another button and the elevator moved down. the doors opened to see a large room with polls and doors and a kitchen a lounge tvs and a weird eerie sense that it had been a while since someone had lived here as Mikey explained later that he had felt to heart broken to comedown here alone so he stayed up in the garage.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Registration date : 2011-01-23

A new TMNT RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:14 am

(Mind if I cut in? Hmmm, the story has been progressing enough so I dont know if my character can appear quite naturally...I will make a try though)

A few blocks away from where the little group disappeared a shadow made its entrance, so fast you couldnt easily spotted it. It jumped from rooftop to rooftop in elegance, almost like flying.The person stopped to catch its breath and then looked around.The persons' eyes stopped at some kind of movement below on the streets.
"Hmm, a bunch of kidos entering an old abandoned garage....Is it really worthy to look at it?"
The trail of thoughts was interrupted from a sound of something cracking.
"Damn, lost enough time...have to keep going", and then vanished again into the shadows
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A new TMNT RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new TMNT RPG
Page 1 of 19Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next