TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6049 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A new TMNT RPG

Go down 
+2
Katniss
FallenAngel4000
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Number of posts : 726
Warning Level :
A new TMNT RPG - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A new TMNT RPG - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-03-03

A new TMNT RPG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:17 pm

Yara looked around at the surrounds. "Cool place!" Yara said as she punched an old worn out punching bag that was hanging in the middle of the large room. "So.... you guys lived here once?"
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :
A new TMNT RPG - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A new TMNT RPG - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:25 pm

"yeah we did as well as our master" Mikey's voice caught on the end he winced at how weak he felt at this present time he was always trying to be strong, but when his brothers left he felt like they had ripped a hole in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Registration date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:17 am

The girls looked around...the plce was spacy but still a mess due to the long absence of people. There were broken thing lying around the floor and the place gave a sence of....melancholy.
Mickey turned his head up and by inctinct looked at the place where his room used to be. He immidiately turn his gaze elsewhere...he just couldnt bare to look at it.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:25 pm

"Mikey," said Leo. He put a hand on his brother's shoulder "I'm sorry. I know that doesn't do much, but maybe it's worth something."
Mura slipped a whispered to each of the girls "My name is Mura, don't tell Leo or I'll slit your throat, and trust me I can." She then turn to face the two brothers. Normally, she would have screamed something like 'Incest!' and laughed with a smug expression, but she couldn't bring herself to ruin Prince Charming's moment.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:25 am

Mikey looked up at leo and understood his sencerity but it would take a while to regain his trust. Sophie laughed at Mura before realising she wasn't joking "oh your serious! geese!" she then muttered something under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:42 am

Yara did not like the way Mura had warned them to keep her identity secret. "Ha, she is not the only one here who can slit throats," Yara whispered to Sophie.

Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:50 am

Sophie giggled and nodded. The tension between the girls seemed to be rising.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:44 am

"Yes," said Mura. "But I am the only one who can slit throats with a string."
Leo smiled and Mikey, "I missed you."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 2:51 pm

(sorry wildgoose but Sophie is my OC maybe you should make your own or control the turtles cause evryone controls everyone but the ocs sorry if you feel i'm being to harsh)

Mikey smiled and gave leo a bear hug, daring himself not to cry, man, he sounded like a baby. Sophie gave off a little tear she changed her hand into a tisue and began to wipe her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:09 pm

Yara watched the Mikey hug his brother with tears in his eyes. Yara's heart melted seeing two brothers care for each other was so sweet. Pain started to surface in Yara's mind she had lost her parents and her brother a year before in a freak accident.

Yara walked a few feet away trying to shield her tears.

Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 6:36 am

**off topic**
Sorry fallen, I had forgotten that rule!! It's okay you r not being harsh, you just reminded me something. I have already created mine OC just trying to find the right moment to make the appearance. We may continue with the story now!

**on topic**

Leo felt a little acward having to hold his brother while two pair of eyes were watching them. He cleared his throat to remind him that they were not alone. Mikey made a little sniffle noise and pulled away from Leos' arms.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:09 am

(I think I'll join too if that's ok! I'll use two new characters, Leon and Paige)

"Oh Mikey!" A female voice singsonged from one of the upper levels.
"Is that...?" Mikey frowned.
There was a flash of red and Mikey was on the ground. A teenage girl with flaming red hair, brown eyes, and a huge smile had pinned him.
"Do you remember what I promised I'd do next time we met?" She grinned.
"Yes, but come on! It was just a little prank!"
The girl laughed and gave him a wet willy. She hopped up and smiled. "Hiya Leo! Long time no see!"
"Paige if your here, does that mean-" Leo was interrupted by a male voice.
"Yeah I'm here too." A boy who looked about the same age as Paige also jumped down from the upper levels. He also had red hair and brown eyes, but looked a lot more serious than Paige.
"Hey, Leon!" Mikey smiled.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 4:18 pm

"Oh joy," said Mura "A boy with a similar name to Price Charming. Good thing I have a nickname for you, eh?"
"You are very, hm, what's the word?" Leo said.
"Sassy, fresh-mouthed, rude?" Mura tried.
"Spunky," said Leo. "Spunky." Mura stood their for a minute. Spunky?
"Wow," she said dryly. "Lack of a better word there, Prince Charming?"
"I think it's a good word for you," Leo said with a sly smile that, at least to Mura, made him look down right attractive.
"Whatever," she said with a wave of her hand.
"I never noticed those bandages before," said Leo. "When did you get them? And for that matter, what were you doing in the sewers anyway?"
"None of your beeswax! And in case you forget, you were wandering around the sewers too!" snapped Mura.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 5:11 pm

(*Pounds head with fist* I totally wasn't thinking of Leon and Leo's names being close! Ugh this is gong to be annoying >.> Wait!!!! Idea I'll just give him a nickname!)

"Ooo!" Paige grinned, eyes gleaming. "New friends of yours?" She elbowed Mikey. "I'll bet one of them's your girlfriends!!!" She started poking Mikey repeatedly. "Which one is it? Huh? Huh? Which one?" She giggled.

"Cut it out!" Mikey frowned.

"Paige. Quit it." Leon sighed.

"Sorry Lee." She smiled, using Leon's nickname.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 5:39 pm

Yara suffled her feet trying not to blush at the topic of conversion. Yara glanced at a photo on a nearby table. There was a boy with dark almost back hair and he looked muscular. "Who is this?" Yara asked while she was blushing.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 5:43 pm

"Mikey, do have anything for me to drink that's not water?" asked Mura.
"Why not water?" asked Mikey.
"Let's just say me and water aren't the best of friends," said Mura.
"Hydrophobic?" asked Leo.
"No, I just don't want any spilling on me and if anyone asks why, I'll slit their throat...or, if they're male, I'll make them a eunuch. Depends on my mood."
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 9:45 pm

Paige did a quick handstand and began walking around on her hands, her head peaking out through her arms. She walking over by Mura. "I'm sensing chemistry!" She giggled, quickly jumping away. She had a suspicion Mura wasn't going to like that comment. But of course, that just made the game even funner!

"Paige, please!" Lee sighed exasperatedly. He turned to the new girls. "My name's Leon, but everyone calls me Lee. This is my sister Paige."

"Please to meet you!" Paige smiled. Since she was still on her hands, she extended her sneaker clad foot out to the girls for a "hand-shake".
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:46 am

Umm..Pleasure to meet you." Yara said as she eyed Paige's sneaker that was very close to her face.

Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 2:24 am

Sophie giggled at Paige before going to shake her hand sophie's hand grew teeth which she snapped in a crocodile type fashion just infront of Paiges foot. Sophie giggled harder. But stopped when she realised what hse had just done
Sophie's shallow, jubilant outside hid what was inside, a fugitive a runaway from her home planet she hid her demonic side from the world with her laughs and simpleminded ways she had to keep a low profile.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:30 pm

"brat," snapped Mura. "Say that again and your leg just may be gone." Leonardo was blushing fiercely.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:20 pm

Paige flipped back onto her hands. "Hey Lee! Didja see that? That girl's hand grew teeth!" She leaned in towards Sophie very seriously. "Ya gotta show me how to do that!!!!" She exclaimed suddenly, grinning wildly and waving her hands up and down.

"Of course she did Paige." Lee sighed. "Sorry about my sister. She-"

"-I've got a couple screws loose!" Paige laughed furiously.

"Yeah." Lee agreed. "Anyway," He turned towards Leo and Mikey. "What are you guys doing down here? And with girls? No offense or anything. You just don't run into people in the sewers very often."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 5:36 pm

"Prince Charming stalked me here," said Mura with a point of a thumb to Leo.
"After I saved your life! And I wanted to know your name, which I still don't ahve," said Leo.
"And that's how it shall stay," replied Mura. "Mikey, I'm raiding your fridge." She turned on her still shoe-d heel (remember she lost the other one) and marched into the kitchen.
"I need to get her a new pair of boots," said Leo. "I think she lost the other one in the sewers."
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 6:46 pm

"I wouldn't do that!" Paige said, shaking a finger back and forth in a very teacher-like manner. "The spoils be in the pit of vitality."

Mikey stared at her. "...What?"

"Lee ate all the good stuff!" Paige giggled.

Lee shrugged embarrassedly. "I'm a growing guy." He turned to the girls. "And I still don't think I've heard any of your names." He said causally, truing to redirect the topic of conversation.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:30 am

Yara was standing with Sophie watching the scene unfold. Yara turned her attention to the Lee," The name is Yara." she said as she took off her black leather jacket.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:59 pm

Sophie had begun to blush "Sophie" she nodded "and um the only reason i'm here is beacuse of Raph he told me to come here and see his brothers so that why i'm here" she said putting her hands up in a defencive position. then she felt something wrong looking at her hands they began to turn a gooy green then melted into a slime she looked t them in horror and hid them behind her back as she ran out he sewer door and out into the sewers "~ Censored ~!" she cried "its already happened!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new TMNT RPG
Page 2 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next