TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6049 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
AuthorMessage
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Number of posts : 768
Warning Level :
TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 19 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2011-03-29

TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 6:37 pm

"Well if you keep pushing it, you're gonna lose all your nerves!" Belle snarled.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :
TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 19 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:34 am

Anton smirked and winked at Belle. "miaow' she purred
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 1:56 pm

Belle's eye twitched. Cody rolled his eyes and almost crushed his phone he was so frustrated. Still, he managed to turn it off and slip it into his pocket.

"My friend Alligha is going in there to investigate. Happy?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 10:41 pm

"No i'm not" Anton sneered but let it go. "i just don't trust it all my animal instincts are telling me something is horribly wrong"
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 10:49 pm

"What part of "let's go" are we not getting here?!"
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 1:26 am

"FINE" Anton threw her hands up "Forget it" She stormed off through the bushes.

"I'm going back to the beach so you guys can CHILL OFF"
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 12:53 am

"Ànd she says I have a temper," Belle muttered.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 3:52 am

"I HAVE EARS MORON I COULD HEAR THAT!!" Antons voice growled since her body had long gone disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:02 am

"It doesn't make a difference to me if you heard it or not." Belle snarled back, sitting down next to a palm tree.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 3:42 pm

Ora sighed.

"Yeah she's a pain alright sorry" He knelt down to Belle. "She's just misunderstood at times i'm sure you can relate to that in a way" he said not meaning offence just stating facts.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 6:05 pm

(is this an OC RPG or what?)
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:40 pm

(Hehe they really like to take over don't they)
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 9:20 pm

(yeah, It's probably because the turtles and other pre-made characters have pre-set personalities, and OC's/FC's are yours, and you choose their personality traits.)
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 4:03 pm

Anton stormed down to the beach and let the water calm her down.

"You really like stiring her up don't you?" Anton looked up to see Leo walking down to the sand.

"Come to preach?" she asked annoyed.

"No just to see the view its a full moon tonight"

"Small talk doesn't work on me" she smiled slightly.

"Okay then i'll just sit"

"I really let go didn't i?"

"since you could see right through my lies i'll just say yes"

"yeah thats the way always out to make enemies friends are a reariety in my simple life"

"You don't mean to snap out do you?"

"yeah i do i don't need friends" that made Leo silent.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 8:30 pm

Belle tried her hardest to ignore the stare Don was giving her right now. She sighed, knowing that he was fully aware of him glaring.

"Trust me, you're lecture won't work nearly as well as you're hoping." she muttered.

"I can try. Belle, you should apologize, I mean, she saved your life and then you returned by snapping and setting both of you off. Technically, this is your fault. Please save all questions until I've reached the climax of my lecture," he said annoyedly as Cody's hand shot up.

"but this is important! Why the hell are we listening to you lecture another person?" Cody asked. Don sighed, slapping his face.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 4:40 pm

"Because maybe some of us need it." Raph spat at him
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 4:49 am

"Rough childhood?"

"Nope"

"Bullies?"

"nope"

"Some guy break your heart?"

"Nope"

"Anything?"

"Nope my life is perfect i just don't want friends okay? does something need to be wrong with me before you can grasp the fact that i'm just a grumpy PMS'ing Half Dog Teenage girl??!!"

"Did your dad leave you?"

"NO!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)
Page 19 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19