TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6041 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Changes:- A TMNT Fan-fic

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DKnight

DKnight

Male
Number of posts : 47
Warning Level :
Changes:- A TMNT Fan-fic Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Changes:- A TMNT Fan-fic Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Gots to be Leo, headstrong, leader, and well rounded, the Boss of All Turtles
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-02-28

Changes:- A TMNT Fan-fic Empty
PostSubject: Changes:- A TMNT Fan-fic   Changes:- A TMNT Fan-fic Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:52 am

"Well I ran across some pics online and decided that thanks to the inspiration from one of them I would start this fanfic as its been in the works of myu mind for some time, so here it is, my newest TMNT Fan-fic.........

Chapter 1:- The Funeral

Silence echoed through the country side around the farm house belonging to Casey and April. It had been almost three months since the turtles had moved out there but even after so much time the pain still bore into their souls and hearts.

“Video Journal Entry 10290......” Donny’s voice sounded from the speakers of his computer “If you’re watching this that means something has happened to us.” Sighing heavily his hand reached for the mouse and clicked the fast forwards button “Video Journal Entry 10291......Shredder attacked in the night, we tried to stop him and did but at a terrible price.”

“Still watching that thing?” Sighed Leo as he walked into the room looking at his younger brother

“Yeah, I still can’t believe it.” Donny sighed sadly pausing then minimizing the video which made him close his eyes and shudder gently as he saw the desktop back ground

“It’s time, guys.” April whispered as she saw them sitting in the room Donny had occupied

“Yeah, get the others please.” Leo asked gently as Donny stood and followed him out of the room before looking back at the computer. The desktop had a picture of all four turtles and Splinter........

The clouds slowly rolled in signalling that they might have some rain but to the turtles it wasn’t so much of a problem, what they had to do today was far worse than any storm they could have faced. Entering the barn Leo saw Mikey and Raph standing at the front of several rows of seats, Mikey had his head hung low and was obviously torn about what they had to do, Raph had his left arm in a cast and was sporting a black trench coat as he had his back turned not wanting anyone to look at his face. Joining their brothers Leo and Donny stood on either side of a podium which was to the right of a casket that was to the left of Mikey.....

“First of all I want to thank you all for coming,” Leo spoke up moving behind the podium as he addressed the group that sat in the seats “I know while my brothers may not say it, this means a lot to them and to myself.” The audience that had gathered were everyone they had met over the years that they had been known to their little slice of the world

“I’m not sure what to say because this is one of the hardest things I’ve ever had to do,” Taking a deep breath Donny took Leo’s place at the podium “My brothers and I, even several of you thought he was immortal, that nothing could take him from us, but......” He was trying to hold back his tears but to no avail as he broke down after looking over at the casket

“I do not think this is the time to be mourning his death, my friends.” A voice came from the rafters of the barn as they Ancient One Jumped down “We should celebrate the life he lead and the example he set for his sons and all of us.” Walking over to the casket he rested his hand on it and took a deep breath “Rest well Splinter-san, may the gods bless you even now.”

With that the congregation applauded though they were filled with sadness they knew Ancient One was right, it wasn’t the time to mourn but remember the lessons Splinter taught them all and live true to his memory......The funeral was now over as they all sat in the farm house talking and trying not to grieve too much for Mikey’s sake, he had take Splinter’s death the hardest for it was in his arms that he had died

“Move out of my way Leo.” Raph’s voice struck everyone as he shoved Leo out of his way

“Raph, you need to rest and recuperate,” Leo pleaded as he staggered slightly “Please bro don’t do this.”

“What’s going on?” April asked moving over to them trying to play peacemaker

“Hothead here wants to go after the Shredder.” Leo snapped as he turned looking at April

“Look, I’m not gonna sit here and sulk and pout,” Raph’s voice held venom in it as he spoke “I’m going to avenge my father or have you forgotten that he raised us, trained us made us who we are,” Looking at all his brothers and everyone in the room “He made you the leader but you’re just a spineless coward that doesn’t have the balls to step up to the plate when the time calls for it!!” His words hit Leo hard as he stepped past his older brother but was stopped by Mikey who by this time had moved behind Leo with his head still down

Everyone watched as Mikey shook, with they thought was sadness but were shocked when his hand balled into a fist and struck Raph in the face as hard as he could

“Shut up., just shut the hell up Raphael,” Mikey sobbed gently as Raph staggered backwards

“What the shell?” Raph was about to retaliate when he saw the pain and anger in Mikey’s eyes for the first time

“Do you think you’re the only one feeling this, huh?” His voice seethed with pain “He died in my arms Raph, mine, not yours or Leo’s or Donny’s, MINE!!!” Stepping forward he grabbed Raph by the collar of his trench coat “You don’t think we all want to go fnd Shredder and Hun and everyone associated with them and rip them apart piece by piece for what they did?” He snarled looking at his brother who by this time had a bit of fear in him never seeing this side of Mikey before “I want to kill every last one of those scumbag for doing this to our family, I want to make them all suffer, I want to see them bleed and beg and plead for their lives, but that’s not what Splinter would have wanted.” His words struck something in them all that made the atmosphere of the room calm slightly but the rage from him made even Raph shudder “So you’re going to sit down, have a drink or something and let this go for now, and I swear on my life if you try to do this sh-t again, I will personally kick your ~ Censored ~ from now until the end of time, got me?” Letting Raph go he marched up the stairs slamming the door to his room and cranking the volume on his stereo and hit play letting Pain by Three Days Grace fill the whole house
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :
Changes:- A TMNT Fan-fic Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Changes:- A TMNT Fan-fic Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Changes:- A TMNT Fan-fic   Changes:- A TMNT Fan-fic Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 12:11 pm

Pain, without love, pain, I can't get enough. PAIN, I like it rough, because this fanfic has no compition at all.

Luv it!
Back to top Go down
DKnight

DKnight

Male
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Gots to be Leo, headstrong, leader, and well rounded, the Boss of All Turtles

PostSubject: Re: Changes:- A TMNT Fan-fic   Changes:- A TMNT Fan-fic Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:47 pm

Well here is Chapter @ of this new fanfic....Thanks and special shout out to CrazdMikeyfan15, it seems you got a serious level of respect for Mikey, well I hope you enjoy this version of Mikey and please everyone feel free to comment and tell me what you think.....Here's a bit of trivia....Can you figure out who the girl is?

Chapter 2:- Coping

It had been six months since that night in the farm house, and everyone had gone back to their lives but things for the turtles didn’t really go back to normal; well as normal as four mutant ninjas could be. Donny had immersed himself in his research and experiments, Leo and Raph were training constantly working on controlling Raph’s anger, but Mikey, things for him changed the most drastically

“Hey guys.” Casey smiled as he entered the lair from the surface entrance which doubled as his and April’s antique import export business

“Case-man, what’s up?” Raph chuckled high-fiving Casey who was carrying a baby in his arms

“Nothing much, just taking Sydney to see her favorite uncles.” Smiling Casey handed the infant to Raph who immediately tickled the little girls chin

“Hey princess how are ya huh, how are ya?” Chuckling Raph handed her to Leo who kissed her forehead as he always had whenever he greeted her

“Casey, she’s getting so big now.” Leo smiled when she cooed

“And looking more like her mother every day.” Patting Casey on the back Donny gently peeked at the little girl. In truth the infant was the spitting image of April even so small she had her hair and smile, but Casey’s eyes

“It’s a wonder how a ugly mug like you got such a cutie for a child.” Raph chided nudging Casey gently

“He had help.” April chuckled as she joined the group right as Sydney began fussing “Oh, someone’s hungry.” Taking the child she disappeared into the kitchen to feed her

“I can’t believe, she’s almost a year old already.” Leo noted thoughtfully as he looked at the others

“Yeah, time sure flies......” As those words left Raph’s lips the door to the last room on the left upstairs opened as Mikey walked out clad in a black leather biker jacket and baggy cargo jeans. Jumping down he walked into the kitchen seeing April he nodded and poured himself a cup of coffee and left the lair through the sewer entrance, a few seconds later the roar of an engine followed by the squeal of tires was heard as what sounded like a car barrelled out of the sewer and into the canal leading to a side street

“He’s still not over it is he?” April asked as she walked out looking at the turtles and Casey, they all sighed and shook their heads

It was like clockwork; Mikey would wake up at 7pm every night, get dressed, get a cup of coffee and leave without a word to anyone, then stumble into the lair sometime around dawn the next morning. He’d bought a black 2010 Chevy Camaro with money he earned from only he knows where, and had Raph and Casey help him supe up the engine and Donny to install the tech, and that was the last he spoke to any of them even April who he was closest to was at a loss for what was going on with him

“Call, Spike.” Mikey commanded as if speaking to someone in the car which was followed by the sound of a phone ringing

“Mikey, what’s up?” A husky male voice came from the other end of the line as the ringing stopped

“What’s the word Spike?” Mikey’s voice sounded livelier now “I’m in for a run.”

“Docks, there’s a shipment coming in tonight, heavily guarded, think you’re up for it?” Spike chuckled gently as he asked

“What’s the payload?” Mikey replied chuckling just the same

“30K.”

“See you in 20.” The phone hung up as he smiled to himself and shifted the gear of the car going a bit faster as he pressed play on the MP4 player he had in the dash. Turning onto the street leading to the docks he smiled as Three Days Grace World So Cold, came over the speakers

Flooring the pedal he roared into the docks doing a 180 right in front of where a group of Purple Dragons were loading and unloading several small crates. Hitting a button on the dash he car stopped just as the roof opened and he was shot out of it lading atop the truck the crates were being loaded into

“I got a message for your boss,” Smiling he stooped looking down at them from beneath a full helmet which covered his head entirely “Tell him, he’s getting shut down.” Leaping off the truck as the song continued playing in the car he kicked one of the dragons in the chest before pulling his nunchaku and using them to disarm several others as he proceeded to finish them all off in a minute. Bobbing his head as Home by Three Days Grace came through the speakers he walked over to the truck and opened one of the crates and took out what looked like a mini-explosive hooked up to a timer, after setting the time he tossed it back into the truck and walked back to his car. Hitting the same button from earlier the roof closed as he roared out of the docks just as the truck exploded destroying all the weapons that were in it........

“How do you do it Mikey?” Spike asked laughing heartily

“Skill, Spike, skill.” Taking the envelope from the man in a black sleeveless leather jacket with several piercings and tattoos “Same time tomorrow?”

“Nah, tonight was the last of the arms shipments coming in,” Smiling gently Spike looked out the window “My informant in the PD said thanks to you they’ve got a crack down on Dragon activity in the last 6 months, so this is where we part ways Mikey, sorry bud.”

“Eh, such is life, see ya around Spike.” Mikey shrugged as he walked out the door and into a bar past several people who were staring at him including a young woman with black hair with purple streaks in black baggy cargo pants combat boots and a tanktop, as he walked out she followed suit and just as he got in his car and got ready to drive off she got in too

“So this is what you been up to huh Mikey?”
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Changes:- A TMNT Fan-fic   Changes:- A TMNT Fan-fic Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:28 am

The girl is obviously Angel (duh). Wow, I rather like 3 Days Grace.

These chapters are so powerful. I can almost feel the anger and the pain that Mikey feels. It´s really well written.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
DKnight

DKnight

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Changes:- A TMNT Fan-fic   Changes:- A TMNT Fan-fic Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 10:32 pm

This is a bit revealing, and gives you a little peek at something to come that wasn't even remotely expected, can you figure it out?

Chapter 3:- Letting Go

“Nice to see you too, Angel.” Mikey spoke his voice calm as he started the car and drove off

“Will you lose the get up,” She sighed gently as she looked over at him “I already know it’s you, so drop the act.” With one quick movement the helmet was off and he was looking at her from the corner of his eyes

Angel was now 19 and looking more like a woman than a scrawny kid now more than ever, but she still had that tom-boyish charm that mad Mikey first notice her when they first met those years ago

“This better?” He asked as he pulled into an alley just off the street from her apartment and looked at her

“Much.” She smiled gently as she reached over and hugged him “God, I missed you Mikey, why haven’t you called me?”

“I’ve been busy.” His voice was cold, not the usual warmth she felt when he spoke to her “If that’s all I need to get a few things before the sun comes up.”

“Mikey, what happened to you?” She gently cupped his cheek and looked into his eyes “You used to come by every night to talk to me, but lately you’ve been distant, as if......” She pulled away seeing that he wasn’t looking at her “As if you’re tired of me or something.”

“I’m sorry Angel, but......” Sighing heavily he looked at her and pulled her to him hugging her gently and kissing her head “I’m not tired of you Angel and I can never be but we both know this can’t work, even more this isn’t a good time for me.”

Nodding her head she pulled away from him and opened her door to get out of the car, and without another word she was gone. Sitting in the car for a moment before he drove off he rested his head on the steering wheel and took a deep breath

“Sorry Angel, but what I’m gonna do, I can’t have any attachments.” Starting the car he drove off

The night dragged on as he stopped at various bars and bought some items that were not really easy to get on the streets. It was almost 2 am when he finally got back to the lair, he was about to enter when he heard Raph and Leo arguing

“He’s got more coping with than the rest of us do Raph.” Leo stated as he sat reading the paper and not looking at Raph who by this time was pacing

“I know Leo, but he’s acting like me now, and that ain’t right.” Stopping in his track when the door opened Raph saw Mikey enter

“You got a problem with how I’m living now Raph?” He spat looking at his brother who was literally fuming as he saw that Mikey had on his favourite jacket

“Yeah I do, and since when do you take people’s stuff without asking?” Raph asked as calmly as he could as he walked over and tugged on the jacket

“Since now, but you can have it back,” Taking the jacket off Mikey shoved it in Raph’s face and stepped past him “I don’t need it anymore.”

“You know, I’ve been cutting you some slack cause Leo asked me too Mikey,” Growling as he tossed the jacket on the couch and marched over spinning Mikey to face him “But you’re really working my last nerve with this crap.”

“Raph, back off.” Leo finally piped up as Donny joined them

“No Leo, it’s time we all sat and talked about this.” Raph stated looking at all of his brothers “I know we all took losing Splinter hard, no body harder than you Mikey but damn it, it’s time to let it go.”

“He’s right Mikey.” Donny added moving to stand beside Raph “I know you’re hurting, but you need to let it go now, we all have.”

“Yeah well I’m not ready too, not just yet.” Turning Mikey was about to walk away but Leo stopped him

“No Mikey, now.” Leo placed his hand on Mikey’s shoulder only to have it smacked off

“I said no.” Mikey snapped stepping past Leo who immediately grabbed his brothers’ arm earning him a punch right to the face

“Leo!” Raph and Donny yelled moving over to Leo as he fell backwards

“You know what to hell with this, I’m outta here.” His anger was rising more and more, he knew they were right but he couldn’t let it go that easily. Leaving the lair he got into his car and drove, he wasn’t sure where he was going he just knew he had to leave the lair. He drove around for hours until finally he stopped in an alley and pulled out his phone and dialled a number

“He....hello?” A groggy female voice came from the other end

“Hey it’s me.” He replied gently a sort of calm in his voice “Can you come down?”

“Yeah, I’ll be down soon.” The voice answered before he hung up

His head was down and his eyes were closed as he took deep breaths trying to steady himself as a soft knock came at the window on the passenger side as Angel looked into the car, letting the locks up he opened the door for her to get it

“What’s wrong?” Her voice was filled with concern as he reached into the back and pulled out a backpack and put it in her lap

“Open it.” He commanded his voice soft and filled with sorrow but she did as commanded

“What the shell is this Mikey?” She snapped in shock and surprise as she opened the bag seeing guns and ammunition

“This is what I’ve been doing,” He answered calmly looking over at the bag “That’s why I was at that bar tonight, I’ve been doing hits on Purple Dragons and getting paid to do it, that money I got paid, this is what I did with it.”

“But why, why do this?” She asked but gasped as she came to a frightening conclusion “you were going after Hun, you were going to kill him weren’t you?”

He said nothing as he took a deep breath and sighed heavily

“Mikey, please talk to me.” Her voice was pleading with him as tears formed in her eyes

“I can’t do it anymore Angel, I can’t.” He sobbed as tears rolled down his cheeks as he leaned over and rested his head on her shoulder “I tried to let it go and deal with the pain but I couldn’t, I couldn’t let it go.”

“It’s ok, shhhhhh, it’s alright now.” She slid the bag from her lap and hugged him gently comforting him. Leaving the car a few minutes before dawn she came back a short while later fully dressed for a regular day. Driving back to the lair he looked at her as she held his hand gently........

Dragging himself out of bed Donny groaned as he stifled a yawn and walked into the kitchen rubbing his eyes as the smell of freshly brewed coffee hit him

“Hey bro, glad to see you awake, did you sleep well?” Mikey’s voice sounded, it was more cheerful and more like the happy, wisecracking Mikey that he once was, from over where the stove was
Back to top Go down
DKnight

DKnight

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Changes:- A TMNT Fan-fic   Changes:- A TMNT Fan-fic Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 2:04 am

These are just some of the pics that got me thinking about doing this fanfic............

Changes:- A TMNT Fan-fic Future_guys_by_FREAKfreak

Changes:- A TMNT Fan-fic TMNT_gijinka___NINJABOYS_by_bluestraggler

Changes:- A TMNT Fan-fic TMNT_feilds_by_scribblesartist
Back to top Go down
DKnight

DKnight

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Changes:- A TMNT Fan-fic   Changes:- A TMNT Fan-fic Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 2:07 am

Well, I know u guys have been waiting so here it is, the latest in the Changes Fanfic......It might be a bit shorter than the other chapters but I kinda lost the urge to write in the middle of it but I think it still turned out great.....What do you guys think?

Chapter 4:- Back To Normal?

Rubbing his eyes Donny looked at his brother for a moment too long which caused him to fail to notice Angel sitting on the counter smiling and kicking her legs like a little kid

“Ain’t breakfast done yet Mikey?” She asked stifling a yawn

“Almost,” Mikey shook his head gently “You know you can go sleep in my room.” Noting her stifled yawn

“Ummm, who are you and what have you done with my brother?” Donny asked gently finally noticing Angel “Hey Angel who’s this guy?”

“Ha, ha funny the tech head cracked a joke.” Mikey reverted back to his anger filled self for a moment which made Donny look at him confused “But on a nother note, Raph should be getting his wake up surprise in 3....2...1.”

Just then; there was a loud yell and a splash coming from Raph’s room

“MIKEY!!!!” Raph bellowed rushing out of his room and jumping down off of the walk way marching into the kitchen before he stopped in his tracks “Wait, that prank was Mikey right?”

“Yeah, I guess so.” Leo’s voice sounded from behind Raph who was forcing back a laugh as he looked at his older brother whose face was sporting black lines resembling glasses and a moustache

“Loving the new look, Leo,” Angel giggled as she jumped off the counter “Never thought you would look so good.” Grabbing a handheld mirror for Leo to see his face she chuckled

Donny and Raph waited for the worse as they knew that Leo would probably scold Mikey for this little prank, but were shocked instead when Leo marched over and hugged his brother tightly

“You’re finally back.” Leo whispered gently as Mikey returned the hug gently

“Looks guys, I’m sorry.” Mikey sighed letting go of his brother while looking at the others

“Save it runt, at least you’re back to your annoying self.” Raph chided punching Mikey on the shoulder

Angel smiled gently and walked off heading to Mikey’s room to lie down as he had instructed earlier. The day passed with the brothers talking and training then doing various different activities that were of interest to them as individuals. Leo was meditating with April, in his new room which was Splinter’s old room, Raph was working on his bike with Casey in the garage upstairs, Donny was working on a new experiment with some chemical, and Mikey was playing video games with Angel and Sydney and losing

“Oh man, you’ve really lost your touch Mikey.” Angel chuckled as she beat him again in Street Fighter 4 while Sydney giggled and cooed

“What, I haven’t exactly been into games much lately.” He replied gently putting down the controller and picking Sydney up sitting her in his lap

“Well, I’m glad you’re back to normal,” Angel smiled kissing his cheek gently “I missed this side of you.”

“Yeah, I missed it too.” Gently kissing Sydney’s head as she slowly drifted off to sleep he smiled “I’m going to put her down for a nap and be right back.”

Watching him walk towards the little crib they had set up in the corner for whenever Sydney was sleeping over, she got up and walked over to Donny to see what he was working on

“Whatcha working on Donny?” She asked looking over his shoulder startling him just a bit

“It’s an experiment with the mutagen that changed us,” He looked up from the experiment his eyes looking larger than usual from behind the goggles he wore “I wanted to see if it has any other properties that I can use to possible change other things.”

“Well, I can’t say I get your fascination with that thing, but good luck any way.” She smiled patting him on the back which caused him to jerk forward slightly spilling some of the mutagen on his hand, but it didn’t have an effect since according to the notes he had written it was missing one vital component to make it able to change anything. He continued working until well after April and Casey took Sydney home

“Well, I’m gonna hit the sack.” Raph yawned widely high-fiving Donny after a good sparring session

“Angel you gonna head home or you crashing over?” Leo asked looking at the young woman as she had her head in Mikey’s lap reading a comic

“I’ll have Mikey take me home when I’m ready, is that ok?” Looking up from her comic she waiting for a response from Mikey who nodded gently and went back to his own comic

“Good night then.” Leo shrugged gently as he stretched and went off to bed followed by Donny and Raph leaving Mikey and Angel to their comic induced stupor

After a few more hours of reading Mikey looked down and noticed that Angel was out cold, a soft smile crept to his lips as he watched her, this was one of the only times he had peace after Splinter died, but since he was hoping to get things back to normal with his brother’s he had to cherish moments like this. He still wasn’t sure when it happened, it could have been the times he taught her combos while playing video games, when she saved him from getting his shell shellacked by a garbage truck, or when he saved her from Hun that time in the Purple Dragon’s hideout the second time she tried to join them, whenever it was he knew one thing, she fell in love with him and the feeling was mutual...........

An ear splitting scream woke him up the next morning as Angel staggered backwards averting her eyes as she did

“Angel, what’s wrong?” Leo asked as he rushed out of his room seeing Angel hiding her face as she pulled away from the couch

“Yeah, I’m used to the alarm clock wake up call, not......” Raph stopped dead in his tracks seeing a man with auburn hair with the faintest hint of blue that stopped just below his ears, a muscular toned body and blue eyes standing beside her “Who are you buddy and why are you naked?” His comment caused the man and Angel to look at him

“I could ask you the same thing.” Angel stated looking at the man that was standing in the direction Raph’s voice was coming from, he had shoulder length jet black hair with red streaks and red eyes with a more defined muscular toned body

“What’s all the noise about?” Donny and Mikey asked in unison as Donny walked out of his room and Mikey got up off the couch causing the others to look at them. Donny was now human as well sporting short black hair with faint purple highlights and dark blue eyes, his body’s muscular tone was similar to Leo’s. Mikey so shocked at the sight of the three naked men that he immediately jumped back into the air pulling his ‘chucks and assuming a fighting stance

“Angel get behind me.” He commanded but she didn’t more “Ok who the shell are you three?”

“Hey laughing-boy, it’s us.” Raph spoke up looking at his human brothers and himself then back at Mikey, who had a blondish tone to his hair with orange highlights as well as a defined muscular body like Raph’s

“Raph?” Mikey asked confused as he lowered his defenses “What happened to you guys?”

“It’s not just us Michelangelo.” Leo sighed gently as he looked at Angel who was still in awe about the whole thing “I think we should find something to cover up with then try to figure this out."
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Changes:- A TMNT Fan-fic   Changes:- A TMNT Fan-fic Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 5:24 pm

I'm so sorry I've not been commenting, but school really sucks. This version of Mikey is almost like a breath of fresh air. I bit of a break from the Mikey that chomps down on pizza and jokes about Raph's bad looks. A bit of a Raph Mikey, pardon the expression. You are such a great writer. I want to improve on my writing.

Last edited by CrazdMikeyfan15 on Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Changes:- A TMNT Fan-fic   Changes:- A TMNT Fan-fic Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:23 pm

I LOVE IT!!!! Hyper
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
DKnight

DKnight

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Changes:- A TMNT Fan-fic   Changes:- A TMNT Fan-fic Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 12:05 am

@ CrazdMikeyfan15...Just keep working hard and u will get there, I personally don't really think I'm that great of a writer but if u and others really get a kick out of my stories then I will continue writing and by the way thanks for the encouragements, I read your story and I like it, its really interesting and I want to see more..... @ Leo'sGirl.....Glad you love it, I hope I keep impressing u guys
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

PostSubject: Re: Changes:- A TMNT Fan-fic   Changes:- A TMNT Fan-fic Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 8:51 am

Great pics dude! And I completely loved this chapter! Please, please, please keep writing this!
Back to top Go down
DKnight

DKnight

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Changes:- A TMNT Fan-fic   Changes:- A TMNT Fan-fic Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 9:15 pm

Sorry its a bit late but work and classes have me bent over so bad.....any way here you go guys enjoy.......

Chapter 4:- TMNH – Teenage Mutant Ninja Humans?

The shock was still settling in by the time the guys came back from their rooms. The clothes they once wore to disguise themselves when they went to the surface which were baggy but still close fitted to their bodies were literally falling off of them

“Uhh, guys I don’t this is gonna work.” Donny piped up in a confused and embarrassed voice as he struggled to keep his pants up as he walked

“Raph, call Casey and tell him to bring some of his old clothes down here.” Leo sighed gently as he sat down in Splinter’s old arm chair and took a deep breath rubbing his temples gently

This was seriously weird for all of them especially him, he felt so out of his element that it was like he was a completely new person, which if you wanted to get technical he was.....Mikey was sitting in the kitchen clutching a cup of coffee in his hands as he pondered what this change would mean for him and his brothers, more importantly for him and Angel

“Hey.” Her voice snapped him out of his thoughts as she gently placed her hands on his shoulders

“Hey.” His own voice sounded calm but held a hint sadness

“What’s wrong?” Moving to sit beside him she gently ran her hand over his arm looking into his eyes for some sort of clue as to how he felt

“I’m worried about everything, this change and what it will me for me and my brothers, everything.” Taking a sip of the coffee he exhaled slowly as he looked at her

“Even with us?” She asked softly as she moved a bit closer to him, his nod confirmed what she had in mind just as April and Casey walked into the lair

“What was the big.....?” Casey’s voice trailed off seeing three men clad in the turtles surface disguises looking back at him and April

“Ummm, hey April, Casey.” Donny piped up after a moment when he realized Casey was starting to get a bit edgy

“Yeah, it had that effect on me at first too.” Angel sighed as she walked over to Casey and grabbed the bag of clothes from him and tossed it over to the guys “I’ll explain as best I can come into the kitchen and I’ll get you some coffee.”

Letting Angel explain was the best the guys could do as they all were still in shock about this change and not even sure how it happened, which scared them all even more than they were letting on

“So you guys had another mutation, only this time you’re human now?” April asked putting the situation in her own words so both her and Casey could get a better idea of what was happening

“In short….” Donny stated calmly as he pulled one of Casey’s old shirts over his head and straightened it “Yeah.” Looking at his brothers now all clad in some of Casey’s old clothes he sighed

“Any idea how to reverse it?” Casey asked as he picked up the leather jacket Mikey normally wore and tossed it over the back of the chair next to him

“No, not yet, just need to figure out what happened first.” Donny replied as he poured himself a cup of coffee and leaned back against the counter

“So what now, Leo?” April asked uncertainly looking over at the new human Leo who was wearing a blue button down shirt and black jeans

“Well, we can stay here but we just need to figure out how to deal with the change.” Leo spoke more like a man lost than a man with a thought in his head

“And by we you mean brainiac over there right?” Raph piped up as he cracked his neck gently before adjusting the red hoodie he had on while looking over at Donny who by this time had moved to the kitchen door to see what Mikey and Angel were doing

“What about Mikey guys?” Donny asked gently looking at his brother sitting with his head in Angel’s lap. The others slowly moved over to the door and looked at them for a moment then looked at each other and decided to let them talk

Gently running her hand through Mikey’s hair Angel sighed gently

“Mikey, what are you thinking about?” She asked looking down at him gently with concern in her eyes

“Just trying to figure this out.” Looking up at her he smiled gently “Do you want me now that I’m not a turtle anymore?”

“What kinda question is that?” She snapped back shock and confusion evident in her tone “Of course I still do, I love you.”

“Then let’s leave.” Sitting up he looked at her gently “Let’s go topside and see you mom and tell her about us and just leave.”

Her eyes were wide as she listened to him and saw him stand before her his hand extended for her waiting to envelope hers gently. Without another word they ran out of the lair and got into his car leaving everything behind except for the love they shared and the moment............

Several months had past and there had been no word from Mikey and Angel. The guys had stopped looking for them after the fourth week as they knew with Mikey planning their every move they’d never be found. With the change came other changes in their lives as well, Raph had gone topside one night and stopped a club fight which landed him a job as a bouncer, Donny found some classes online dealing in genetic and mutation which he enrolled in to help him figure out how to change them back, Leo had left to visit the Ninja Tribunal and get advice from them regarding his and his brothers current situation.........

“So, as you can see, from my latest experiments there is a way to control the mutation rate but it would take a massive amount of Gene-Splicing.” Donny spoke confidently as he stood before the room of his fellow students which earned him a resounding applause causing a soft smile to sweep over his lips

“That was brilliant Donatello, how did you ever cultivate such a pure strand of mutated genome?” The professor asked as he looked into the microscope containing a sample of Donny’s blood

“Just lucky I guess sir.” Gently patting the professor on the shoulder as the class ended Donny gathered his stuff and readied himself to leave.......

“Hey, I said no drugs in this club.” Raph’s voice sounded as he grabbed some punk by the collar and slowly escorted him from the club

“Come on man, gimme a break.” The punk snapped back slipping from Raph’s grip and pulled a knife

“Oh, you’re gonna wish you didn’t do that.” Smiling gently Raph waited until the man attacked him, sidestepping the initial lunge effortlessly before driving his knee into the man’s stomach hard then shoving him out the door of the club “and stay out, don’t ever let me catch you in her again.”

The sound of grunting and swords clashing filled the air as Leonardo sparred expertly with a young woman with short black hair

“Leonardo-san, you are distracted.” Her voice was Asian in decent as she removed her mask revealing her face

“I’m sorry Karai, I just miss my brother’s.” Taking a deep breath He sheathed his katana and removed his mask as well “Today is Mikey’s birthday and no one knows where he is.”

“If Michelangelo-san wished to be found he would have made contact.” She answered matter-of-factly as she looked at him calmly

A soft spring breeze whipped gently through the clothes hanging on the line just outside an old country farm house, a young man leaning against a tree watching the wind gently stir the field of grass below as a young woman with black hair hugged him from behind

“Happy birthday honey.” She smiled gently as she kissed his cheek

“I think it’s time.” Looking back at her over his shoulder he smiled softly
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Changes:- A TMNT Fan-fic   Changes:- A TMNT Fan-fic Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 12:28 pm

I share your pain...I barely had any time to draw because of the exams....T_T

Moving on....this chapter was pure genious! The way all the characters react and speak and think is just so...perfect.
Back to top Go down
DKnight

DKnight

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Changes:- A TMNT Fan-fic   Changes:- A TMNT Fan-fic Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 8:20 pm

I was worried becuase I thought it was rushed and you guys wouldn't like it.....but one of my loyal readers said its good, so I'm definitely thinking it was good....
Back to top Go down
DKnight

DKnight

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Changes:- A TMNT Fan-fic   Changes:- A TMNT Fan-fic Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 10:38 am

Chapter 5: - The Reunion

The sound of a passing truck startled her as she sat up in her seat and looked around the city from the car she was in before looking over to see that they had stopped and the driver was gone. As she wiped the sleep from her eyes she looked around a bit more as a soft smile graced her lips realizing where they were just as the sound of a man’s voice greeted her

“Finally awake huh?” He chuckled gently as he opened the cars door and got in looking at her gently handing her a cup of coffee and a small brown bag

“Yeah, didn’t think I’d fall asleep though.” She replied smiling softly before sipping the coffee “God, this is so good.”

“French Mocha.” He chuckled softly “Your only Kryptonite.” Sipping his coffee he looked around a bit “From what I heard he works at that club across the street and he should be here any.......”

His words trailed off as the sound of a motorcycle engine roared over the stretch towards the club and pulled to a stop rising up on the front wheel before dropping hard down onto the back one. The rider was clack in a red and black leather racing jacket with cargo jeans and combat boots, removing the helmet revealed that his hair was pulled back into a short ponytail. Looking around for a moment the rider noted the car across the street and its two occupants looking at him as he smiled slyly and entered the club. Once inside he pulled his phone out and hit the speed dial, placing it to his ear he gently used his finger to shift the blinds and look out at the car just as the other line picked up

“He’s back; he’s parked outside the club I work at.” With that he ended the car simply and walked towards the bar and removed his jacket revealing a black and red muscle shirt and a tattoo on his left arm emblazoned in fire with the word Splinter running the length of a cross

Back in the car the driver and his passenger sat patiently as the sunset gave way to the night and the city became a bustling sight

“Are we going in?” The woman asked gently as she finished her coffee and set the empty cup in the holder in the middle of the arm rest

“Yeah.” Taking a deep breath the driver pulled his hair back and slipped on a orange bandana over his head and tightened it before getting out of the car. Cracking his neck gently he looked at the woman as she got out of the car too just as a black SUV pulled up and two men; one in a blue button down shirt and black slacks and the other in a purple jacket and black jeans; got out and entered the club “Seems the gangs all here.”

“Just be careful.” The woman sighed gently as she looked at the man as he moved over to stand in front of her, his long black trench coat wrapped around him as he kissed her gently before walking off towards the club

Entering the club he smiled gently as he heard the soft but evident sound of Linkin Parks New Divide playing through the speakers and saw the men waiting for him. The biker sitting on the counter, the man in the button down shirt at the table closet to the bar sipping on a glass of something and the man in the purple jacket reading the newspaper while leaning against a column a just in front of the bar

“So looks who’s finally showed up.” The biker spoke the venom in his voice seethed with every word

“Easy, let’s hear him out first.” The man in the blue stated calmly as he put down his drink

“I’m sorry I left like that, I just wanted to figure things out first on my own you know?” The driver spoke as he adjusted the bandana and tightened it a bit more

“And you didn’t think “WE” should figure this out together?” The man in the purple jacket asked without even looking up from the paper

“So I take it this was a waste of time coming back then,” The driver spoke calmly as he turned to leave “Fine, see you around.” As he reached the door there was a sharp clang as he looked up to see a Sai embedded into the door right above his head

“So you think you’re just gonna walk away again huh?” The biker smirked evilly as he jumped down from the counter and cracked his neck

“Nope, I was just taking this meeting to the roof where we’d have more room.” Walking out of the club and into the alley next to it he was followed by the men to the roof where they all stood looking at each other

No one said a word as they all waited to see who would make the first move. Removing his trench coat the driver revealed a black body suit with orange accents in the areas where the muscles were most dominant. Its texture and gloss made it obvious to the eye it was leather but the flexibility of it as he stretched proved otherwise

“Seems you’ve been busy.” The man in the purple jacket commented taking note of the outfit with a subtle smile

“This is just something I picked up the night I snuck into your lab before I left the city.” A wry smile at his lips as he drew the Nunchaku from their holsters on either side of his body

“Well, since he’s all dressed up.” The man in the blue shirt smiled as he grabbed his left shoulder causing his regular clothes to disappear revealing a blue version to the one the driver was wearing

“Well since this is going to get that interesting.” The man in the purple responded as he brought his left hand up and used his right to twist the watch face he was wearing causing his outfit to vanish and be replaced with a purple version of the blue and orange suit before him

“Always gotta show off huh?” The biker added as he cracked his neck his clothes changing too as the others had but his in red

After changing the face off began once again neither one moving as they all stood ready for whatever may happen. The man in the blue had brandished dual Katana’s as he looked at the man in orange wheeling his Nunchaku, while the man in the purple stood leaning against his Bow Staff smiling gently as the biker used one of his Sais to clean his nails

“So you guys gonna just stand there or do something?” A voice sounded from behind them causing them all to look around in defence gripping their weapons tightly as a man in a full black suit to theirs and black hockey mask jumped down a few feet from them

“Yeah, you guys have been standing there looking at each other for almost 10 minutes now.” A woman spoke up from the other side dressed in a yellow ninja outfit

“What are you two doing here?” The biker snapped as he looked at the man and the woman

“Easy Raph,” The man chuckled softly “Angel called us after Mikey and you guys left the club.” Gesturing to the woman that came with the driver now sitting on the edge of the wall leading to the fire escape

“So now the gangs all here then.” Raph sighed heavily sheathing his Sais

“Look guys Mikey knew why he had to leave, why can’t you accept that?” Angel spoke up moving to stand beside Mikey as she looked at the three men “Leo, I know that you didn’t stick around either you left to see the tribunal, Raph you got the job at the club and Donny went to school to figure out how to turn you guys back.”

‘This was a learning experience for you all,” Another female voice sounded as Karai landed beside Leo “And now that you are reunited you should use what you’ve learned to help one another.”

The words of the people closest to them were sinking in as the brothers slowly relaxed a bit more

“So we cool guys?” Mikey piped up after a while looking at his brothers

“Yeah, we cool.” Raph answered calmly walking over to hug his younger brother As Leo nodded gently and Donny patted Mikey on the back

“Now, who’s up for kicking some Purple Dragon butt?” Casey asked chuckling softly as he tossed Angel a baseball bat which she handed back

“I got my own gear now.” Pulling out a Whip chain she smiled gently as she looked at everyone “I think I speak for everyone when I say,” Looking at them all she ran towards the edge of the building and jumped off towards the other one “IT’S NINJA TIME!!!!!”
Back to top Go down
katanagirl

katanagirl

Female
Number of posts : 290
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Monet my pet turtle =)
Registration date : 2010-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Changes:- A TMNT Fan-fic   Changes:- A TMNT Fan-fic Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:40 am

THAT IS AWESOME are gonna make a comic out of this it would be so cool amybe you could ask for someone who wants to draw or you could do it yourself and make a really awesome comic i would read it Big grin
Back to top Go down
DKnight

DKnight

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Changes:- A TMNT Fan-fic   Changes:- A TMNT Fan-fic Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 7:45 pm

I got someone in mind to do the artwork already he said he needs to practice a bit first but he'll do it.....Thanks for the encouragement guys....
Back to top Go down
katanagirl

katanagirl

Female
Number of posts : 290
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Monet my pet turtle =)
Registration date : 2010-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Changes:- A TMNT Fan-fic   Changes:- A TMNT Fan-fic Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 10:58 pm

no prob
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Changes:- A TMNT Fan-fic   Changes:- A TMNT Fan-fic Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 4:44 pm

This. chapter. was. GREAT!
Back to top Go down
DKnight

DKnight

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Changes:- A TMNT Fan-fic   Changes:- A TMNT Fan-fic Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 6:58 pm

Ok, i know i deserve some ~ Censored ~ kicking for being gone so long and I'm
sorry but things got complicated over the last few months and i had to
take a hiatus, but hope to get back to work soon as in tonight soon....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changes:- A TMNT Fan-fic   Changes:- A TMNT Fan-fic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Changes:- A TMNT Fan-fic
Page 1 of 1