TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6041 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Assassin

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :
Assassin - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Assassin - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

Assassin - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 7:34 am

Yoshiko gracefully traveled throught the hole then pushed the cover across but kept to the ceiling she dropped a small watch device in Saya's hands "it will show you the co ordinates to the new lair" she siad in the complete darkness "and also the where abouts of the other watch so me"
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2011-01-23

Assassin - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 9:28 am

"So I guess that the plan is to split up?"Saya asked her adjusting the watch on her wrist.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

Assassin - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:42 pm

"yes already we have the advantage of surprise but also we would be taking them down from both sides this would be much quicker and efficient." Yoshiko said turning on her watch as well.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Assassin - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 2:18 pm

"Ok, that sounds good to me. Two questions. One: How many do we take down? Do we kill them or keep them alive? Two: Where do we meet afterwards?"Saya said as she calculated the data in her mind
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

Assassin - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 3:01 pm

"One: we ake them down with the gas then we take them back to my lair i got the truck back a few alleys Two: we'll meet up here" she said retieing back her hair.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Assassin - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 3:27 pm

"Good...let's go!!" Saya said as she secured her weapons and left from her destined side of the tunnel.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

Assassin - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 11:57 pm

Yoshiko after making sure she was alone began to crawl along the celing of the sewer checking so often where she was compared to the lair after 20 minutes or so she flipped the watch over and spoke softly into it "Saya can you hear me over" the watch doubled as a two way radio.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Number of posts : 726
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2010-03-03

Assassin - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 12:14 am

Zaltana floated over to Leo" I think I can help you here" she said as she motioned the others to get closer.

"Eek!!! there's only half of you!! where is the other half!!!!!" Mikey started to run around Raphael.

Raph quickly waked Mikey on the head "Would ya knock it off already!"

"Come closer" zaltana said waved again as she finished fazing and was now fazing the others.

Mikey looked down at his feet "Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"You sound like a little girl!" Raph said as he was watching his feet too.

"In this ghost state we can see foot prints and follow scents (think Zelda when Link is in Wolf mode) and a few other special powers" she smiled as she started to exam for tracks.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Assassin - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 4:05 am

Saya run to the next tunel she jumped to hung from a pipe and crawl to the upper level. "Yoshiko...I can hear you..over" she whispered in her watch. She was thankful she took with her, her gloves.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Registration date : 2010-09-08

Assassin - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 4:12 pm

"Good idea, Zatlana!" said Nozomi, going to fairy size after Zatlana had finished fazing her. "They won't no where my magic is coming from."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

Assassin - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 12:36 am

"good" she said eyeing left and right "i feel as if they are on one of our tails Leonardo the one i took yes i have a very strong bond with his soul and right now he is trying to follow you mentally i belive they are trying to take back the one you have captured Donatello it is a very rare act only used in ancient times i only of two people who can do it Myself and now Leonardo, they do not know we are about to strike but we should quicken our pace before they begin to follow your trace back to your base" she said with a quick but peaceful pace as she began to run down the pipe and jumped before diving into the water and making hjer wat throught one of the lower pipes. she was going to strike from underneath the lair.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

Assassin - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 2:00 am

"There!" Zaltana pointed to a few tracks leading out of one of the passageways. "I think we have found are kidnapper's trail" she added as she motioned the others to follow." oh by the way" she smiled as she waved her hand a few times towards the turtles and the fairy. They all started to float a few inches of the ground.

"AAaaaaaaaHHH!!!" Raph yelped.

"So, who sounds like a little girl now!??!!"Mikey joked.

"Come on guys! We need to find Donatello" Leo told them sternly.

"We can all travel a lot faster this way" Zaltana explained" I would suggest that you all have a flying partner to start, since this is your first time in ghost mode" she winked to them all. "And stay close, the last thing we want is you all to get stuck in a wall somewhere"

"Stuck in a wall!!!??!!" Mikey squeaked.

"Don't fret, I have enough power to keep you fazed a mile away." she smiled.

Mikey sighed

"But a freak of nature mistake could always happen" she warned.

Mikey started to whimper.

"Mikey come on we have lived through tons of worse scenarios then this" Raph said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Assassin - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 6:25 am

"Hah...dont worry about it"Saya said as she kept climbing the pipes. "They wont find me with that way... The only thing that was left behind by me, might be a footprint or two, but it's completely useless. I had camouflage my whole body that day, and that included my feet too. There was no way I would left my real footprint behind...Im a pro you know." Saya run across teh tunel and jumped to grab the next pipe, She consulted the techno map. She was going to attack the lair from above.

"Who are ya calling a girl, odd?" Raph barked at his brother. "And how us floating will help find Donny? I prefer stepping on solid ground.."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

Assassin - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 5:33 pm

"Clever" Yoshiko mused "i believe i am in position on your watch it will look like i am right above you but n reality i am underneath you and you will be above the lair as i will be under neath it i have the rest of the area surrounded so don't worry about that" yoshiko said quietly into her watch.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

Assassin - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:11 am

"Very well Raph" she smiled"think about returning to the ground and you will. As long as you are fazed you can control your movements" she smiled "Try it"

"Right" Raph said as he thought about restoring gravity "Hey, that's working" he laughed.

"Told you" Zaltana continued to smile "Now, I feel human presence in the sewers we need to find you brother now before someone finds us"
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Assassin - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:50 am

"Yoshiko. Im ready...We attack now?" Saya asked as she planted the explotives in the right place.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

Assassin - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 9:25 pm

Yoshiko glanced at her watch and her eyes widened "NOW!" she smashed the explosive before hiding behind her huge bag the explosive was one of a kind drilling its self into the wall and onto the other side which was the actual bomb then is would travel back to the main part making a tunnel to the other side Yoshiko smiled as her invention worked beautfuly now she ducked out and picked up the smoke bomb and threw it baseball style up into the lair before pulling the mask down and jumping through the tunnel and landing in the lair.

Leo cocked his ear as he heard something "do you guys here tha...." The explosion blew underneath their feet and the gas then followed chocking suffocating gas Leo looked about franticly he could see anything not even his hand infront of his face. that was when the second explosion blew...
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

Assassin - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 9:44 pm

"I am losing a grasp on all of your signals! Leonardo stay close!" she motioned urgently "As long as you are fazed the gas should not effect you"

"What about Raph and Mikey!" He yelled.

"I am trying!" she said with a slight worried tone. "Hold on!" she said as she closed her eyes and the reopened them to reveal white and blue colored eyes.

"Eww now that's creepy." Leo shivered.

"Sorry, this gives me vision to see beyond walls and other molecules such as gas" she told him.

"Can you do that for me?" he asked hopeful.

"Sorry no, I can only make you float, fly, and faze." she said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Assassin - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:34 pm

Right then the second xeplosion took place. This time from above the lair. Another handful of smoke bombs came in. "Cough cough....No way...Cough cough...I can see...breath..."Raph said as a coughing attack started. The idea of floating in the iar had just backfired. Saya put on her mask and released another kind of bombs this time.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

Assassin - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:29 pm

Yoshiko pulled her self up before seeing the three turtles and they were floating Hmmm this could be a bit of hurdle she tore out her sword and lashed out but found the knife only went through she smiled she had been hopeing to use her new weapons soon but on these terrapins they were the best to experiment with...

...Leo wanted to stay close to Zaltana but he still couldn't find them "i'm sorry but i've got to find my brothers i don't want anything to happed to them, Nozomi! (sorry if i spelt it wrong) can you hear me!!"

...Yoshiko smiled down at the bottle as the voice cried out oh Leo! shes right here yoshiko smiled at the small pixi in the magic proof glass hello
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Assassin - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 5:00 am

Saya saw through her googles that Yoshiko had emerged inside. 'Time to enter the stage' she thought as she jumped down, right on top of Zaltana. 'What the- THat girl from before...'Saya thought as she saw her. She was thankful that the mask hid her whole head. "What's going on? Leo?Mikey?Zaltana?"Raph said as he gripped his sais in his hands piercing the air bust still careful not to injure anyone of his brothers or the two girls. 'That voice, one of the turtles..'Saya thought as she took out her weapon...
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

Assassin - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 5:25 am

Yoshiko extracted the knife carefully before dipping it into the blood she smiled this should be easy

Leo eyes widened he felt like he could up chuck but he couldn't he was chocking and he staggered for breath a retching pain from his stomach like it had been split open from the inside he cried out in pain before he reatched out for his invisible brothers. "help' he chocked out before colasping to the ground with out another breath...

"oh this was oh to easy" yoshiko said gripping the vodo doll tightly she smiled one down two to go.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

Assassin - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 4:39 am

"Hmm....I see you work as a pair now" Zaltana said as she fazed through Saya's body.

"Wait you know both of them?" Mikey asked through the think cloud of gas that was now settling.

"They were the ones I followed down here in the first place. It would appear they are working together now" she answered him. Zaltana watched as the Leo crumpled to the floor "Oh you messed with the wrong girl Yoshiko!!!" she screamed a room shattering scream. "I told you I had powers of all kinds well just you wait.........................................." she whispered in a ghost voice that echoed in Yoshiko's mind. "same fore you Saya just.......you......wait........................"

Zaltana turned to Leo and touched his heart "Listen to me Leo, I know you can hear me. I know you can find your way back follow my voice..........follow my voice"

Leo's eyes started to twitch and then slowly open "What happened?"

"Someone thought they would use ya as a pin cushion. Glad you are okay bro" Raph said as he helped his brother to his feet.

Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

Assassin - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 5:47 am

Yoshiko smiled she twisted the arm of the doll and she heard a satisfying slap and a meek apology
"i still control you" she said deviously.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Assassin - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 6:54 am

"hpgm..." Saya sneared at Zaltana's threat. She had a job to do, and she didnt have the time to play with the girl. She rushed to where Raph's voice was heard. 'How could she recignise me? Im wearing a full-head mask?' Saya thought as she marched through the cloud of smoke. 'It doesnt matter...I have nothing personal with her, but if she stand in my way, she goes down'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Assassin - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assassin
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT-Forum :: Misc :: Forum Games :: RPG-
Jump to: