TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6041 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Assassin

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Number of posts : 726
Warning Level :
Assassin - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Assassin - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-03-03

Assassin - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 1:10 pm

Zaltana disappeared from view and headed over to Yoshiko.

"Hey Leo where did she go?"Raph asked "Since she fazed us earlier shouldn't we be able to see here?"

"I don't think we are fazed anymore" Mikey interjected.

~~**~~

Zaltana had one mission on her mind she flew towards Yoshiko and then whirled her ghost body around her. Zaltana then entered Yoshiko's body through her eyes and mouth. "Now Yoshiko...............you are going to listen to me..............I have a mission for you......I want you to attack Saya with your doll here..............But first I am going to enter you mind and remove the thought of Leonardo and his brothers.............Youshiko, Saya is you victim...........Go and seek out your next kill...........now go..........................." She said to Youshiko's mind in a tone that even the dead would run from.

Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Registration date : 2011-01-23

Assassin - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 2:46 pm

Saya took advantage of Zatlana's battle with Yoshiko. She spoted her target. She rushed forward to Rapahel. Raphael felt her coming and dodge her attack. She spun around and treid to kick him. He managed to avoid her leg wby taking a step backwards. Seeing that, Saya changed her strategy. Keeping low her body with a combination of of kicks and punches which were barely touching him, she was luring Raph away from the others. Oblivious to him, Raph was heading backwards to a wall. He only realised it when his shell knocked on the wall. But now it was too late. As he turned around to see what he touched, that gave Saya the opportunity she wanted. She lanshed forward and hit Raphael with an electrical device. The electrical bolt rushed through his spine and bones, making his body going on fire. The pain was intense. He blacked out. She grabed him before hitting ground and with the help of the hook-pistol she left the way she came. "2 down, 2 to go..."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

Assassin - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 1:48 am

"uh crud' thought Yoshiko "you really thought i would come to meet up with you and not be prepared" Yoshiko feigning hurt "i'm a high trained assassin of all people" she said smirking "although...."
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

Assassin - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:50 am

Oh sure you are......I am sure all trained assassins train for ghost like beings............. zaltana sneered in Yoshiko mind. now let's me see what I can find in here oooooo.........yes perfect.......you shall now have temporary loss of muscle function.....don't worry it will wear off in a hour or so she thought to her as zaltana pulled an important nerve in Yoshiko's brain.

Zaltana quickly got out of the girl's brain as Yoshiko's muscles abandoned their duty sending her face first to the ground paralyzed. "If there is a next time to this ordeal I promise you the next time will have permanent effects.ssssss.s.s.s.s.ss.s.ssss"

Zaltana still fazed dove for Saya with lighting speed. She quickly fazed her and then pulled her feet into the cement of the turtles home. She then made her legs solid again "See how you like pain!!!"

"Eek! remind me not to get on your bad side" Mikey said with a slight tremble in his voice.

"The should be busy for a while. Lets get out of here now" Zaltana told the turtles.

"Raph needs help" Leo explained.

"Already on it" Zaltana grabbed Raph and fazed him along with the others "Alright boys let's jet!" and with that the group flew to the surface.

"That girl will just find me again" Leo told Zaltana.

"You can count on it, but she will have to do it the old fashion way" Zaltana smiled "her muscle nerve wasn't the only thing I pulled"
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Assassin - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 5:28 am

(Donnys girl...Saya had alreday left the turtles home....)
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

Assassin - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 6:26 am

Yoshiko looked at the ground and sneered "Fu8k you ground!! Fu8k you!"*
She closed her eyes and let out the signal she could feel it vibrateing down her legs before they came back to life. she sighed in contemptment it felt good to be back in buisness she flipped open her watch "Saya! Saya! where are you now!?"

(*yeah i did this when i fell over the other day my friends could help but laugh)
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Assassin - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 8:06 am

Saya was thankful for the commotion 'downstairs' as all the noise had covered her escape. She heard Yoshiko's voice coming from the watch. Still she wasnt sure if it was safe to talk so she send her a coded MORS message. 'Im three levels above, hitting surface. Caught one turtle.' After she finished the message she scooped again Raphael on her back and put on her night googles. Ghost or not that girl down there wouldnt caught her off guard again.
Saya was changing her route as to distracked anyone who might had the idea of following her. She wasnt borned yesterday. She was one of the best of her kind. She let some small black balls at the size of a pei fall behind her. One more level and she would reach the surface.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

Assassin - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 10:06 pm

Yoshiko began to run beofre ripping out another vial "Raphael is with saya and donatello too now Michaelangelo!" she said tearing out the lid and drain the vial dry she wiped her mouth and then sat in a meditating position. "i'm coming for you Michaelangelo just you wait!"
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

Assassin - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 12:52 am

Zaltana made her way to the top of the street as she held on to Mikey and Leo's hands.

"Wait! got back we have to help Raph!" Leo demanded.

"I do not believe they will kill him. They are amateurs with they little assassin ways" she assured them "They have not seen the best of "The great Zaltana" I have seem their kind of training before"

"The great Zaltana?" Mikey inquired.

"Long story" Zaltana thought a moment "Lets just say I have traveled the world, seen many things, have come to possess many magic tricks real and fake, I have training in just about all Martial arts, I can use any weapon with ease, and I can kill ya in less then three seconds"

"Umm...okay" Mikey said looking her up and down. "You don't look like you can do all those things"

"Don't push it" she joked "Now come on lets get the heck out of here" and with that the small band of warriors took of across the dark city.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Assassin - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 2:39 am

Saya was more than furious. Yoshiko had left her watch communicator open, so she had heard what that girl said. Amateurs? What does she know? So she had lived more than her, thing quite obvious if she's a ghost, and she had seen different things than her. Still she did critise her without even knowing her. Saya took great proud of her work. After all she was in the list of the top10 deadliest assassins in the world. Still, Saya tried to calm, that might come to her advantage. She smiled thinking the turn of events. "Sure this will come veeery handy, in the end. Zaltana you just made a great mistake."she whispered to herself as she pulled Raphael out of the manhole. She secured him on the bike and left. She didnt have to worry about Yoshiko. She was more than capable to watch herself. And if she was lucky enough, they might have 1turtle left.....
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

Assassin - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 5:41 am

Yoshiko could feel Michaelangelos mood he was calm "perfect" Yoshiko pured then attacked...

Mikey held on tightly then whinced he cried out then coughed up blood Leo could only watch as Mikey eyes dialted and he began to claw at Zaltana's arm he coughed up more blood and spat it in zaltana's face.
"Mikey what are you doing? Mikey!" Leo franticly tried to console his brother but something was wrong Mikey wasn't there he had gone.
"Mikey!!!"
Mikey once more clawed at the arm untill he was free and then landed before Zaltana could catch him he then dived into the manhole still spewing up blood he ran away not to be found.

Yoshiko smiled she had done it now there was one she loved her 'power' Mikey clawed his way towards her and she made quick work of him. "i know i said i would kill him before we got out but he will only be a nusance so it won't matter"
she unseathed her sword and then then sliced off him head...

((((((Surprised WHAT THE HECK JUST HAPPENED?? YOSHIKO NOOOO!!!!!!! GUYS I"M SOOOO SORRY THAT WASN"T MENT TO HAPPEN!!!!!))))
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

Assassin - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 6:23 am

(Harsh! But I think it will give an interesting twist, since there is already one ghost, why not have one more?)

Leo started to follow his brother with great speed. Just as leo reached the manhole something went *screech* he turned in the direction of the noise. Zaltana was floating in the air and acting very odd.

"Leo come with me now!" Zaltana screeched.

"No! I am going back in for Mikey" he yelled as he plunged into the sewer water below the manhole.

Zaltana stood on the street above shaking her head. she did not have time to go after him. Zaltana called out something in her mind Mikey come quickly! mikey.........................

"Few second later a form appeared in front of her it was shapeless. Zaltana threw out her hands violently towards the shapeless form. The from started to take shape.

"Dude!!!!!!!!!!! what happened????" Mikey's voice rang out.

"You probably won't like the answer to that question" Zaltana replied.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

Assassin - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 7:54 pm

(Yoshiko! go to the corner! now and think about what you did!)
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Assassin - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:54 pm

Saya rushed over to her marked place and put Rapahel to a big-designed cage. She checked his pulse just in case. He was alive. 'Good' she thought. She took off the gas mask, but not her other mask that kept her identity hidden. She send a message to Yoshiko to see where she was.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

Assassin - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 6:17 pm

((("Sorry saya i got sent to the corner for slicing off Michaelangelos head")))

"i'm right underneath you Saya" Yoshiko said appearing from a hole beside Saya.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Assassin - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 3:38 pm

(hahahaha, I guess with one foot in the air huh? XD)

"Good,check if anyone is following you, then come up."Saya said looking at the same time around her for any kind of suspicious movement.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

Assassin - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 5:03 pm

Yoshiko looked about satisfied with the emptiness she climbed back up "nothing down there but i would stay alert i believe they would want us dead" she said shrugging modestly
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Assassin - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 12:50 pm

"I think the feeling is mutual..."Saya replied as she kept her eyes on the road. "I managed to take one more turtle...What about you?"
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

Assassin - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 5:56 pm

"i killed one, sorry but he would have been a nuiseanse (however the heck to spell that), and i managed to make a strong Spiritual connection with another so i think we covered all of them" Yoshiko said no emotion showing althroughout her description.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

Assassin - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 1:06 am

Zaltana explained the whole story to Mikey in great detail.

"So, she...............

EEEEKKK!!!!!

Sliced of your........

AHHAHAHA!!!!

abducted another one.........

NOOOO!!!!

but I saved..........

"Saved what saved what!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Mikey yelled.

"you" Zaltana finished.

"You said I had my head sliced off!!!!! How can you say you saved me????!!!?" Mikey started to run around like a chicken with his head cut off. (Haha! no pun intended)

"Zaltana grabbed him "I made you go ghost"

"Your saying I am dead!!!!" Mikey screeched.

"No your not dead. Here let me show you" Zaltana gently stroked Mikey's arm and it started to faze back into flesh.

"Alright!!!! but how????" he questioned

"How do you think I first got my some of my powers?" she questioned back.

"You saying I am just like you know" he then asked.

"I only said some of my powers, now come we need to find help for this job" she said grabbing his hand.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

Assassin - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 1:37 am

Yoshiko nodded not anyemotion showing through "we need to go now i am sure the other one wil seek for revenge all to soon."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Assassin - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assassin
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT-Forum :: Misc :: Forum Games :: RPG-
Jump to: