TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6049 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT + YOU!!

Go down 
+4
Haluwasa2
Wildgoose
FallenAngel4000
CrazdMikeyfan15
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :
TMNT + YOU!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT + YOU!! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

TMNT + YOU!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 5:41 pm

"PLEASE SOMEONE! I just want...I just want to go home," Cia said and began to cry as she dropped to her knees. She wanted to see her mom, her friends, her family everything the called normal again. She wanted to type up a chapter and get reviews.
Sister took a rounded paw and began to wipe Cia's tears. Sister had known Cia since the girl was three and she knew Cia tended to worry and she also knew Cia would most likely go slightly crazy trying to convince herself that everything would be okay, even through the human knew they weren't going to be.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :
TMNT + YOU!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT + YOU!! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 7:20 pm

Falljoy's motorscooter skidded to a hault in front of the weeping girl, closely followed by Jeremy, then not-so-closely followed by Vaugne and Sid.

Falljoy hopped off, "Are you alright?"

All they could hear were the distant sound of cars and her faint crying. Falljoy nodded her head.

"Sid, could you draw her a pair of shoes, size ten?"

Now there was just the sound of cars.

The wolf sighed and took the crying girl into her arms, "Just cry it out..."

"Wow," Jeremy whispered to the two humans, "she IS honorable."

Sid finished drawing the shoes, check tailors.

"Of course, that's how I designed her."
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 7:45 pm

Tay let out a sarcastic chuckle. "You too, huh? At least I landed in grass, I suppose." She said thoughtfully. "I'm sorry, I'd help you up too," She told the injured girl "but I can't move my shoulders."

The girl wiped around. "You know, I think we're in New York. I'm not sure how in the world that's possible...and even then it looks different from the pictures and movies, but I'm 90...no more like 85, no definitely 90 percent sure that's where we are."

She frowned, realizing she was probably rambling. "That's just a guess though." She shrugged, instantly contorting her face in pain. "Sorry. I do that kind of thing a lot." She muttered through clenched teeth. "I'm scatter-brained."

She sighed, tired of making a fool of herself. "Look, we should find someplace to rest. I'm Tay." She smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:56 pm

"Thanks, but," said Cia holding up her tiny, but wide foot, "Those are gonna be just a tad to big. But they'll do! Thank-you so much! Do you know the quickest way to South Jersey, by any chance."
"I don't think we're, in our home, um, dimension anymore, Cia," said Sister. "We're talking to a giant wolf."
"Be polite! These people gave me shoes! My feet are freezing!" said Cia as she slipped them on and stood up and held out her hand. "My names Cia!"
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:54 pm

Sid took the hand in a friendly handshake, "My name is Sid, and I don't believe that New Jersey is anywhere near, let alone know which direction it's in." She put her hand down, "and how would I know! I came from the lower SouthWest state area, not anywhere near New England, anyways."

"Do you need company?" Jeremy asked almost shyly

"Shut your muzzle, li'l Drezz!" Vaugne whispered loud enough for all to hear

"Grrr!! How many times do I have to tell you, I'm not a Drezz, whatever they are!" He started to chase Vaugne, who kept good distance between the angry Anthro.

"Ignor 'em, Cia. Vaugne's obviously doing it to annoy Jeremy," Sid said with similar irritation, "but he's right: it's not safe wandering New York alone, especially at this time of night. Best to stay in numbers."

"Do you think we should follow them?" Mikey asked from the top of the roof nearby the small and unusual group.

"It makes sense," Donnie answered, reaching into his magic duffle bag, "From the looks of some of them, I bet they're aliens."

"Well, let's go kick some alien butt!" Raph called out, walking off.

"No, Raph!" Leo demanded, "They have paired up with humans, so they could possibly be friendly."

"And...if not, fearless leader?"

"Then we save the humans from the aliens, but only if they're hostile, got it, hothead?!"

Raph growled "Whatever."
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Number of posts : 726
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2010-03-03

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 10:55 pm

Spitfire nodded to Tay," pleased to meet you my name is Spitfire. I agree we should look for somewhere to rest and someone who knows exactly were we are."she said as she helped the other girl to her feet.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 12:24 am

"Agreed!" said Cia. "And Jersey isn't too far from this state. Not walking distance, but I've gone on day trips here. I just don't know which way is South."
"I hope you realize that I'm talking, you're talking to a girl who can draw stuff with a magic pencil, a giant wolf, and two...boy...people..Drezzes?" Sister commented.
"Hush," said Cia as she raised a finder to Sister's mouth. "Forgive her. She's new to the whole talking thing."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 12:53 am

Angel's only strong point was running and she did it well but when it was 10 at night and the ground was wet from the earlier rain she found it hard to keep her self running when she was begin chased by a motorcycle and some very angry dragons.
"get her she got us on her phone"
"she looks familar" shouted one
"yeah isn't she that girl that became one us then brought in that hockey masked vigilante"
no thats the other Angel not me the angel that's actually from this... where the heck was she? in another dimension? yes. the Angel from this dimension is the one she was looking for.
Angel had her hair in purple ponytails to raise funds for the "be brave and shave" Fundraiser back in dimension she now regretted looking so similar to her favourite non turtle character.
"get her!"
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Registration date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 3:14 am

"Thanks for the help" siad Elle one more time. "Im Elle. Well maybe you re right. NO! you ARE right. Look!"she said to the girls and pointed at the far left with her finger. "It's that building...I dont remember its name now. I seen it before in movies. We re definately in N.York"
Elle saw that Tay also had problem. "Um, earlier you said that you cant move your shoulders...maybe you too got injured after landing but you didnt realise it. I injured myself before coming here....Talk about luck huh?"
The three girls started walking till they got out off the park. That's when they heard sounds of motorcicles. "Oh, man! This noise is making my head pounding!!" Elle whined as she hold her head with one hand and with the other she held Spitfire. Then she saw a small figure running to their direction. A kid, couldnt be more than 12... "What the-" Elle asked till it hit her. Geeze that fall surely made her brain working slower than usual. "Girls, I think that we have some wanna be thiefs here." she said to her new friends.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 4:16 am

Angel ran forever or that's what it felt like. Until she came to a park wide and vast the name that kept slipping out of her ears while she ran she saw three shadows and waved her hands wildly.
"Help Help please these guys are going to kill me!" she called as she approached she saw that maybe these shadows wouldn't be much help they looked broken and battered.
oh great wheres a hero when you need one angel rolled her eyes

(@ Wildgoose: yeah i am 12 but i get usually mistaken for 14 to 16 years old once i was asked "how is year 12?" i'm in year 7 -_-)
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 10:04 am

Elle closed her eyes at the volume of the kid's voice and the noice of the bikes. 'Damn all this noice....'she cursed as she saw the thugs coming closer. "Come over here!"she screamed to the girl. As the thugs came in a fair distance Elle held up her huge bag, swriled it around and then threw it. It hit the first biker square in the face, and he fell off his bike holding his face in his hands leaving curses. "I hate thiefs and thugs..." Elle said as she walked wih difficulty over to where her bag lied and picked it up. "I also hate stupid people like you who always bully smaller ones....But right now, you make too much noise and Im seriously pissed off!!" she said as she turned to look at the remain standing thugs murder written in her eyes. "What the- What your problem girly?" one of them barked at her. "You are my problem! Cant you just sh*t up! I feel like Im having a killer of hangover. Now, scram before I get really mad." Elle bit back. Her day was the worst ever. Her true self was coming to the surface and she needed something to punch its lights out so she could cool some steam off. These thugs were the most perfect practice dummys. Her wound almost forgotten, she could feel her blood boiling.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 10:57 am

Spitfire was also getting angry at the motorcycle thugs,"you thugs are all alike think you own the road! Making nothing but trouble and noise. Speaking of noise,"she said as she felt her headphones again," Let's just see what these things can do." she smiled as she turned up her volume in her earphones she started to think about projecting the music towards the thugs rumbling toward them. Two large speakers appeared next to her and a electric guitar appeared in her hands,"Oh ya! Alright you punks eat music," she yelled.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 11:17 am

"Now that's what Im talking about! Bring it on sister! Girl power! You thought that cause we are girls we are weak huh?" Elle said as she smirked a devilish smile at the gang. "Hey Tay, join us! You miss all the fun!!"
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 4:37 pm

"Great! What now?!" Jeremy yelled out, upon hearing the motorcycles

"Those are just motorcycles, no..." Vaugne trailed off, Jeremy started off to where the sounds were coming from.

Sid sighed, "When we get back, I'm eliminating that curiosity trait."
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 5:19 pm

"Oh Lord have mercy." Tay sighed, rolling her eyes. "All right." She scowled, getting into a fighting stance she'd learned in karate years ago.

Fighting wasn't usually her thing, unless it was karate or wrestling with her brother. She silently thanked her lucky stars it wasn't one of her legs that was hurt. She had fairly buff arms, but seven years of soccer had toned her legs into weapons of precision and power.

"Come on you sons of...." She automatically mouthed the last word the way she always did at home or at school. "Let's get this over with."

You're asking for it, girl!" One of the thugs growled. He lunged blindly at her.

Tay smirked, she sidestepped, crouching low and sticking her foot out. The thug tripped, falling face first.

She laughed. "You underestimated me."

Because of her height, she could easily doge such attacks. Being Five foot had it's advantages.

She kicked the thug in the ribs, cracking several.

He doubled over for a fraction of a second. It was long enough for Tay to give one last kick to his head, knocking him out.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 5:35 pm

Jeremy ran right into the scene: a short girl fighting a bunch of ripped motorcycle thugs. She appeared to be winning, but the thugs were closing in on her. He heard a hum of motorscooters roll in, but it was distant. He felt burning in his eyes, and only one desire: protect the girl, no matter who dies or what happens.

"Jeremy, no!" The others called out, he hardly heard them.

"Watch out, he's in Furior mode!!" Sid warned the others.

(Furior: a gene that is usually found in hostile Anthros, thay are used to wipe out the last pockets of humans. Jeremy found he had the Furior gene while protecting a human that escaped a lab. Any time he fears for someone's safety, not anger, he goes into Furior mode)
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 5:50 pm

Elle picked her bag up and threw it to another thug. He lost his balance and crushed on his mate next to him. "Two birds with one stone! Hell yeah!" Then a great pain rushed through her head. "Awwww" she moaned and put both hands on her head. She had gone and done it again. With all the excitment she forgot of her injury and overdone it. "Stupid me..."she said to herself
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 6:04 pm

"Hey, thanks man." Tay grinned as a boy helped the three girls take down the thugs. Apparently it was easier to find valiant men in New York than back home.

He seemed to have things covered, so she let the guy take over for a moment so she coud take a quick breather. She massaged her collarbone. It was hard for her to fight (even when she was only using your legs) without moving her torso too much.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 6:06 pm

(Halu, he's not a boy, he's half human half dog, and he's in a vicious mode as of late.)
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 6:10 pm

"You go girl," she gave the thumbs up to Elle. There were three or four guys heading Spitfire's way on there bikes. "Alright boys lets end this song on a high note!" she grinned as she played a shattering sound on her guitar. Within seconds the thugs were thrown back on the concrete. "Never underestimate the power of music and dance my friends."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 6:19 pm

Abigail was on one of the motorcycles behind the crowd when she and Flynn arrived most of the crew where bashed up good "Sh!t" swore Abby as she climbed down Flynn revved the engine before sighting the girl which they where tracking down he remembered her 'Angel' she had punched her right in the mouth when she had brought that vigilante into purple dragons head quarters. "there you are" he said smiling
and he began to drive towards her.

Angel had ducked behind one of the women who where helping her but she still was backing off. One thug tried to grab her but a few moves Angel didn't think she was capable of finished him. She was about jump out of another grab when she turned and was pulled by the back of her shirt behind a motorcycle dust kicking into her eyes and mouth making her cough. she was being trailed behind a motorcycle .
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 3:58 am

Elle was stiil holding her head when she saw th elittle girl being pulled by anidiot with a bike. "Grrrrrrr, these stupidheads are start getting in my nerves..." She put out of her bag the biggest of her books at threw it to him. Bull's eye! The man has made to drop the girl so he could steady himself not to fall from the bike. "Hah!! Analysis of Hypothesis...I knew it would come handy." Elle said walking towards the girl helping it up. "You ok?"she asked her. "By the way, do you know any pharmacey near here? I think that my head is going to explode...." she touched her wound on the head. She could feel the dried blood. She let a sigh escape her lips. At least the bleeding that stopped.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:22 am

Jeremy had long either killed or knocked unconcious a lot of the bikers, the others ran away in fear. But he was stabbing a dead one, and he was freaking everyone out.

"Jeremy, NO!!!" Sid yelled out, "You did it, you protected the girl, now STOP!!! She had said close to the same thing Sharubi did when he first went into this mode.

His eyes held a look of realization, then stinging realization. Blood was all over him, so much that his tears couldn't

"No! Not again!" he cried out, "Why am I cursed with this disease?!"
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 11:24 am

Tay looked at what Jeremy had done in shock. Her lunch threatened to make an appearance, but she kept it down. At least he had saved them, at least that's what she told herself repeatedly.

"We should get out of here. If we're really in New York, cops will be here really soon." She said carefully. "I suggest we steal the bikes, unless you guys think that's too conspicuous. Oh, and if we do that, Elle and I will probably have to ride with one of you, since we're injured."

She stared, now noticing the sudden appearance of two dogs, no they were wolves, on their hind legs and another girl. The girl didn't freak her out half as much as the two wolves. Their eyes looked intelligent.

She then suddenly realized Jeremy wasn't a boy, but half human, half wolf.

"I'm not the only one that sees two humanoid wolves and a half-man half-wolf right?" She asked, slightly afraid she was going crazy.

She sat down, her ears and teeth hurting the way they always did after intense exercise. She wasn't sure why that happened, but she assumed that, because of the anemia, her blood was being distributed to places that needed it more.

Something brushed against her hand.

It was a...chameleon? In New York? It seemed to have a tag around it's leg that said EX#187489.

Now she knew she was going crazy.

The chameleon made an odd hissing noise and bit her, then quickly scampered off.

"Ouch!" She frowned. "What the heck?! What's going on here!?"
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 1:17 pm

"You ok?" Sid asked the girl

"No bike stealing," Falljoy scorned

"You are definately no Drezz..." Vaugne said to the still weeping Jeremy

He said nothing, just gave a weak growl.

"I'll draw you guys some hoverscooters." Sid said

She received some questioning looks as she drew the outline of some hoverscooters, one with an autopilot and a chair. Their evpressions turned to surprise as the hoverscooters mateialized before them.

"Hey!" Vaugne yelled out suddenly.

Everyone turned their heads towards Vaugne, immedietally seeing Turtle-like creatures.

"I don't know whether to be floored or terrified," Sid exclaimed as she reconized the four creatures.

"Get away from the aliens!" The one in the blue rag motioned towards the humans.

"Hey! We're not aliens!" Falljoy and Vaugne called out at the same time

"Yeah, but yer buddy just killed a bunch o' bikers. Dat te me says hostile!" The one in the red rag said.

Falljoy pushed the four girls behind her. "If it's a fight you want, then it's fight you shall get!" She lept towards them, eyes glowing.

Vaugne followed in her footsteps.

Jeremy still lay there, crying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT + YOU!!
Page 2 of 37Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next