TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6050 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What would you do if you ever met the TMNT?

Go down 
+34
Mi-Star
Kira85
Leonardo_theblueone
Raphael1
Xile
Livi
InfantileDinosaur
BowStaff001
thexblackxmaskedxninja
nia7
Blank Of Tengu
War Bandit
Raphie_Girl_12
Kifu
ninjaspirit7
Hasegawa
NightwatchersGirl
donatellofan
Leosan
Shredhead
Suifox
Kitai
ratslinger
Zensku
MIKEY
bustersword
The Demonic Kitten
Whitewolf89
BEABJ
Sliotar909
LoveXXXLeonardo
Ayro
Raph95
Haddyskelly
38 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Haddyskelly

Haddyskelly

Female
Number of posts : 28
Warning Level :
What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2008-02-14

What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? Empty
PostSubject: What would you do if you ever met the TMNT?   What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 3:58 am

Just want to ask and see all the excited comments I get! :lol!: :leosmile:

+ 6 shells
Keep posting! Tomorrow, the Post Mania ends!

+ 10 shells
Valentine'a day! Horray! Each post gives you 10 shells!
Back to top Go down
http://au.youtube.com/user/Haddyskelly
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Number of posts : 2123
Warning Level :
What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Shells : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-27

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you ever met the TMNT?   What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 4:08 am

Hey, that is very nice question, you know..! Hm I'd maybe fall down.. He he... Duno, really... Hard, a bit
Back to top Go down
Haddyskelly

Haddyskelly

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you ever met the TMNT?   What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 4:19 am

Yeah, it is a bit hard to think of what you'd do. I think I'd probably, either start crying and laughing at the same time as I hug them. Or be paralized by the happiest thing that's ever happened in my life! =D

+ 2 shells

+ 10 shells
Back to top Go down
Ayro
Admin
Ayro

Female
Number of posts : 376
Warning Level :

Shells : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-17

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you ever met the TMNT?   What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 9:13 am

Hihi, to be honest; I think, I would run away and screem XD

No, not really...I would stare at them and think: Mmh, they are not that cute as in the cartoons or the movies!

I mean, when we meet them in this "true world design", they would look more like turtles than the beatiful warriors we have in mind :suspect:

What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? 5194d7cb2155da6f

+ 2 shells

+ 10 shells
Back to top Go down
http://de.youtube.com/profile?user=ayrosama
LoveXXXLeonardo

LoveXXXLeonardo

Female
Number of posts : 458
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ♥Leonardo♥
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you ever met the TMNT?   What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 9:48 am

Hey, that's my biggest dream EVER!! ❤ Hmm, I think that I would just stare them or somth.. And be afraid also first, hard to say..
And I get your point Ayro, but I really,really like to think them as they look in the series, you know? Razz But still, I could also faint! :shock:
Ooh, I don't know!! T~T I just wish that that could just happen someday!! (I mean, meeting them) *crying*

+ 2 shells

+ 10 shells
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LoveXXXLeonardo
Sliotar909

Sliotar909

Female
Number of posts : 140
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2007-12-03

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you ever met the TMNT?   What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 12:32 pm

Ok. . .I'd probably A) Scream
B) Faint or
C) Try and fail to hug them all really tightly
(of course, there's always D) All the above!)

+ 2 shells

+ 10 shells
Back to top Go down
http://ie.youtube.com/Camogiechick911
Haddyskelly

Haddyskelly

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you ever met the TMNT?   What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 12:38 pm

Lol! Yeah, you do have a point Ayro. But I'd think it would be exciting all the same! Big grin

+ 2 shells

+ 10 shells
Back to top Go down
BEABJ

BEABJ

Female
Number of posts : 38
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you ever met the TMNT?   What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 12:43 pm

uhm...cool question! Big grin
well first i will hug Don and maybe i will faint 'cause i don't think there are mutant turtles in the sewers ...or maybe yes.. :shock:

+ 2 shells

+ 10 shells
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
Whitewolf89

Whitewolf89

Female
Number of posts : 36
Location : Currently residing in the Turtles' Lair, New York City sewer system, NYC, NY
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you ever met the TMNT?   What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 11:59 am

I'd probably faint. Seriously. Raph's my fave, so it would WAY past cool to meet him if he WAS real.

Heh, don't I WISH!!! :night:
Back to top Go down
http://whitewolf89.deviantart.com
The Demonic Kitten

Female
Number of posts : 90
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you ever met the TMNT?   What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 7:52 pm

I would ask myself loudly: "What have I drank today..."
And go to the psychologic hospital :p
Back to top Go down
bustersword

Male
Number of posts : 550
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you ever met the TMNT?   What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 4:26 am

I would say to myself:

''Maybe is from those head pills''
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RoxasKennedy2
MIKEY

MIKEY

Female
Number of posts : 73
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : MIKEY
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you ever met the TMNT?   What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 5:59 pm

iwould stare cock my head to the side then i would probly say one word
COOL Big grin
Back to top Go down
Zensku

Zensku

Female
Number of posts : 34
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you ever met the TMNT?   What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 12:55 pm

That's a good question, because I don't know Big grin
Maybe I will scream and go to hug Raphael (he's my favorite turtle Raph ) xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/zensku
bustersword

Male
Number of posts : 550
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you ever met the TMNT?   What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 5:03 am

Actualy, i've maybe go outside in back ally and scream, then i've go kill Mikey. YOU KNOW HOW DO I HATE HIM!! Twisted
AAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!
XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RoxasKennedy2
ratslinger

ratslinger

Number of posts : 1
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you ever met the TMNT?   What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 9:05 pm

I would probably shit my shell Leo
Back to top Go down
Kitai

Kitai

Female
Number of posts : 190
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Michelangelo
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you ever met the TMNT?   What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 2:18 am

Aww, I like to think of them as how they look in TMNT (2007). But I've seen that pix before, Ayro and I don't think they're scarey or ugly, or anything like that. Be a bit of a shock to the system to see something like that standing infront of you, but I've always been open to the idea that anything's possible (including aliens). So, you know, TMNT aside, you could run into something... er... different one day.

I'd love to meet someone/something "different". It'd be amazing. But, y'know, maybe that's just because I'm not your adverage person. ^^;

If I met them; I'd cry... because I wanna be Mutant too. ;_; And the only comfort I take is that it's all just pretend... so to find it real I'd be like... okay... I need ooze and some kind of cute lookin' reptile to mutate with.

I wanna be mutant ninja reptile too...

MIKEY LUFF!!

Mike
Back to top Go down
http://nexusbeach.forumotion.com
Suifox

Suifox

Female
Number of posts : 686
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you ever met the TMNT?   What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 2:02 pm

I'd most likely just stand and gape at them.
By the time I get out of my shell shock stage they will probably be long gone(unless they need some kind of help <- not likely to happen).
Then I would start hitting my head on the nearest wall for freezing like that.(presuming that I don't believe seeing them was just my imagination)
Back to top Go down
Shredhead

Shredhead

Male
Number of posts : 55
Warning Level :
What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Can't choose Razz
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you ever met the TMNT?   What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 2:41 pm

Give'em all a hand shake and asked for there autographs.
Back to top Go down
http://thetechnodrome.com
Leosan

Leosan

Female
Number of posts : 17
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : L-L-eo *face all red*
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you ever met the TMNT?   What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 11:13 pm

I would stare with my mouth open wide and take photos and get autographs =D ☀
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Robin33rune
donatellofan

donatellofan

Female
Number of posts : 3
Warning Level :
What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? Left_bar_bleue14 / 10014 / 100What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : donatello Razz
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you ever met the TMNT?   What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 9:03 am

ihave no idea maybe i just stare :shock:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Number of posts : 2123
Warning Level :

Shells : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-27

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you ever met the TMNT?   What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 9:50 am

I'd only stare.. Probably...

Kitai wrote:
I've always been open to the idea that anything's possible
Well, me too, but I'm kinda scare that I will just fall down unconscious Natural...

Suifox wrote:
I'd most likely just stand and gape at them.
By
the time I get out of my shell shock stage they will probably be long
gone(unless they need some kind of help <- not likely to happen).
Then
I would start hitting my head on the nearest wall for freezing like
that.(presuming that I don't believe seeing them was just my
imagination)
Oh my God... Laughing out loud

Looks like most of you would just stare... But we wills ee this, now, when I open the poll for this!! Just wait few minutes Wink
Back to top Go down
NightwatchersGirl

NightwatchersGirl

Female
Number of posts : 267
Warning Level :
What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Nightwatcher
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you ever met the TMNT?   What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 11:28 am

I wil take lots photos of TMNT :night:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Nightwatchersgirl
Hasegawa

Hasegawa

Female
Number of posts : 6
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo-kun
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you ever met the TMNT?   What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 1:32 am

A: Faint
B: Run to them and hug them...
C: *takes camera*
D: All above! x3
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/teinimutanttikilpsut/
ninjaspirit7

ninjaspirit7

Female
Number of posts : 513
Warning Level :
What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Mikey!!! and than Raph, Don and last but not least Leo
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you ever met the TMNT?   What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 8:01 am

good question...
uhm... I think I'm going to scream like crazy and run into Mikey and hug him and than hug Raph and than i'm going to cry.
It would be awesome to met the guys because I want friends like that. ❤
it's a dream that's comming true .
Back to top Go down
http://nl.youtube.com/user/ninjaspirit7
Kifu

Kifu

Female
Number of posts : 2066
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Shells : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you ever met the TMNT?   What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 2:01 pm

I don't know what I'd do. Maybe I'd invite them into my house, or I'd poke one to make sure they ain't a hologram or a fragment of my imagination. I know I'd stare for days, since I would yet again be major inspired to draw them. This time not in my style, but the REAL way.
Back to top Go down
http://marvelunite.forummotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you ever met the TMNT?   What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What would you do if you ever met the TMNT?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next