TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6047 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pizza, what kind and how many?

Go down 
+3
Suifox
Raph'sRage648
BowStaff001
7 posters

Are you eating pizza right now?
Yes! WOOT!
Pizza, what kind and how many? Voteendtx60%Pizza, what kind and how many? Voteendzq0
 0% [ 0 ]
No...
Pizza, what kind and how many? Voteendtx614%Pizza, what kind and how many? Voteendzq0
 14% [ 1 ]
No, but that sounds good, think I'll go eat some right now...
Pizza, what kind and how many? Voteendtx657%Pizza, what kind and how many? Voteendzq0
 57% [ 4 ]
Yes! Pineapple pizza! My favorite!
Pizza, what kind and how many? Voteendtx614%Pizza, what kind and how many? Voteendzq0
 14% [ 1 ]
Yes, pepperoni pizza is where its at!
Pizza, what kind and how many? Voteendtx60%Pizza, what kind and how many? Voteendzq0
 0% [ 0 ]
Yep! Cheese pizza w/ extra sauce.
 0% [ 0 ]
Absolutly! SUPREME pizza is awesome!
 0% [ 0 ]
You know what kind of pizza I'm eating, don't think for a second that I don't know that you know...
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
BowStaff001

BowStaff001

Female
Number of posts : 221
Warning Level :
Pizza, what kind and how many? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Pizza, what kind and how many? Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Shells : 3
Registration date : 2009-04-09

Pizza, what kind and how many? Empty
PostSubject: Pizza, what kind and how many?   Pizza, what kind and how many? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 6:06 pm

If you like pizza and is eating it right now.....I wanna' know what kind and how many! XP

If you don't like pizza...get out, this topic is not for you. (I'm Kidding!) <---But seriously, if that's you and you don't like pizza at all, tell us why, because frankly...we pizza freaks need ta know!

So, what pizza do you crave Big grin?

Pizza (If you point to this picture and tell me that you are eating that exact same pizza....you win, I have no idea what you win...but you win)
Back to top Go down
Raph'sRage648

Raph'sRage648

Male
Number of posts : 20
Warning Level :
Pizza, what kind and how many? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Pizza, what kind and how many? Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Hard to pick, but Raph.
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Pizza, what kind and how many?   Pizza, what kind and how many? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:50 pm

Veggie
Back to top Go down
Suifox

Suifox

Female
Number of posts : 686
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Pizza, what kind and how many?   Pizza, what kind and how many? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 2:04 pm

.... ummm. How do you call the standard(meat, cheese and mushrums) on English?
Back to top Go down
BowStaff001

BowStaff001

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Pizza, what kind and how many?   Pizza, what kind and how many? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:15 pm

I would probably call that a standard meat w/ shrooms pizza ;p
Back to top Go down
Suifox

Suifox

Female
Number of posts : 686
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Pizza, what kind and how many?   Pizza, what kind and how many? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 1:02 pm

Ahhh. I see. Standard it is then! Anime smile
Back to top Go down
Kira85

Kira85

Female
Number of posts : 48
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Pizza, what kind and how many?   Pizza, what kind and how many? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:01 pm

Pineapple on the pizza?? O.o
But... it's a crime! XD
Back to top Go down
http://haebel.livejournal.com/
BowStaff001

BowStaff001

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Pizza, what kind and how many?   Pizza, what kind and how many? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:54 pm

Then I'm gonna have to go to jail then ;D
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Pizza, what kind and how many?   Pizza, what kind and how many? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:36 am

Thick slice and cheesy with lots of tomato sauce.

I can tolerate pepperoni, but that's it. xP
Back to top Go down
BowStaff001

BowStaff001

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Pizza, what kind and how many?   Pizza, what kind and how many? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:20 pm

Livi wrote:
Thick slice and cheesy with lots of tomato sauce.

Eek! OMG! That is the only pizza I usually order and my ALL TIME FAVE!!!! No Joke, I'm dead serious...

*hugs Livi* Sister!!!! XD
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Pizza, what kind and how many?   Pizza, what kind and how many? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 5:37 am

*hugs Bowstaff*

YAY! I HAVE A SISTER I LIKE NOW! xD
Back to top Go down
BowStaff001

BowStaff001

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Pizza, what kind and how many?   Pizza, what kind and how many? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 6:40 am

XD *faints for being hugged back*

<3
Back to top Go down
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Number of posts : 2123
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Shells : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Pizza, what kind and how many?   Pizza, what kind and how many? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 7:12 am

*is clueless* What is "pizza"?
Back to top Go down
BowStaff001

BowStaff001

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Pizza, what kind and how many?   Pizza, what kind and how many? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:00 pm

O.o! What?
Back to top Go down
Kira85

Kira85

Female
Number of posts : 48
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Pizza, what kind and how many?   Pizza, what kind and how many? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 6:34 pm

BowStaff001 wrote:
Then I'm gonna have to go to jail then ;D
So this kind of pizza REALLY exists?? Eek! Eek!
Lol, sorry I'm from Italy and it's just so STRANGE thinking of sweet food with pizza! Surprised
Back to top Go down
http://haebel.livejournal.com/
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Number of posts : 3893
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : dont have ONE i have four XD
Shells : 7
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Pizza, what kind and how many?   Pizza, what kind and how many? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:15 pm

i myself am a huge fan of pineapple pizza with pepperoni and lots of cheese. ^__^
Back to top Go down
BowStaff001

BowStaff001

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Pizza, what kind and how many?   Pizza, what kind and how many? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 7:43 pm

Quote :
Kira85: So this kind of pizza REALLY exists?? Pizza, what kind and how many? 84270 Pizza, what kind and how many? 84270
Lol, sorry I'm from Italy and it's just so STRANGE thinking of sweet food with pizza! Pizza, what kind and how many? 194771

Yeah it actually does Big grin. That's pretty cool that you're from Italy, home of awesome foodness XD. And I thought the combination with Pineapple and Pizza was a crime at first too Razz, but when I tried it, I died and went to heaven for a second or two ;P.

Quote :
Crystal: i myself am a huge fan of pineapple pizza with pepperoni and lots of cheese. ^__^

Wow, I never tried Pineapple pizza with pepperoni before....GENIOUS X)! I ought to try that combination sometime. Nice Cystal Pizza, what kind and how many? 644873 !

Sorry for the slow reply guys, I've been EXTREMELY busy...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pizza, what kind and how many?   Pizza, what kind and how many? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pizza, what kind and how many?
Page 1 of 1