TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6047 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What kind of books do you think Leo reads?

Go down 
+9
War Bandit
katanagirl
Lizbeth
Jetachi
CrazdMikeyfan15
mcazevedo
thelostkingdom
turcosoup
RaphaelTheJester
13 posters
AuthorMessage
RaphaelTheJester

RaphaelTheJester

Female
Number of posts : 14
Warning Level :
What kind of books do you think Leo reads? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What kind of books do you think Leo reads? Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael Wink
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-08-23

What kind of books do you think Leo reads? Empty
PostSubject: What kind of books do you think Leo reads?   What kind of books do you think Leo reads? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 6:05 pm

I'm thinking he is into mystery and philosophy...maybe not too much philosophy but just a little to understand. What do you think? Leo He seemse to like reading books since he's done it quite a few times in the lair (when he isn't practicing).
Back to top Go down
turcosoup

turcosoup

Male
Number of posts : 610
Warning Level :
What kind of books do you think Leo reads? Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100What kind of books do you think Leo reads? Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Kirby. yeah werent expecting that werent you?
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: What kind of books do you think Leo reads?   What kind of books do you think Leo reads? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 9:29 am

biographies
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/turcosoup#p/u
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Number of posts : 3198
Location : behind you, booooo (I'm a ghost)... Barcelona(Spain)
Warning Level :
What kind of books do you think Leo reads? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What kind of books do you think Leo reads? Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-29

PostSubject: Re: What kind of books do you think Leo reads?   What kind of books do you think Leo reads? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:51 am

Yes turco, I'm sure that he would read biograophie books, and i Think that he would read a history books too
Back to top Go down
http://recuerdoslibro.blogspot.com/
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: What kind of books do you think Leo reads?   What kind of books do you think Leo reads? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 6:37 am

I bet he´d read books about strategy and inner peace and yes, he´d also read biographies and history books. One book that I read a few years ago and that I´m sure that he´d read is "The Art of War". He´d also read stuff about Japan and ninjitsu and all those ninja leader related things.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: What kind of books do you think Leo reads?   What kind of books do you think Leo reads? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 8:51 am

A Breif Summary of Time, by Steven Hawkings. Surprised Oh yeah, that's Don.
Back to top Go down
Jetachi

Jetachi

Female
Number of posts : 6
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raph <3 I used to like Don when I was a little and I hated Raph, but now he's the coolest turtle of them :'D
Registration date : 2010-10-04

PostSubject: Re: What kind of books do you think Leo reads?   What kind of books do you think Leo reads? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:57 am

I think he reads biographies and something that has to do with fighting or something Big grin
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Jetachii
Lizbeth

Lizbeth

Number of posts : 35
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2010-10-18

PostSubject: Re: What kind of books do you think Leo reads?   What kind of books do you think Leo reads? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 10:19 am

I've always thought that he probably read biographies, historical novels, anything Japanese culture, and military strategy books.
Back to top Go down
http://www.5wwwww5.com/theextraordinar/index.php?mforum=theextra
katanagirl

katanagirl

Female
Number of posts : 290
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Monet my pet turtle =)
Registration date : 2010-09-30

PostSubject: Re: What kind of books do you think Leo reads?   What kind of books do you think Leo reads? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 8:59 pm

Love stories i don't know why but i think that he might Blush
Back to top Go down
War Bandit

War Bandit

Male
Number of posts : 367
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Lay-oh-nar-dough x)
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: What kind of books do you think Leo reads?   What kind of books do you think Leo reads? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:18 am

I'm not quite sure... but my bet is, biographies. Maybe a little bit of "Leadership, Combat Skills, Tactics/Strategy" kind of books. ^^,

Chibi Mike and Don ~War~Cibi Leo and Raph
Back to top Go down
http://www.dofus.com
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Registration date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: What kind of books do you think Leo reads?   What kind of books do you think Leo reads? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:52 pm

I think he would ead something to pull his head off the practice and relax....after all it's his hobby...so I guess maybe some novel or even some old time classic works (like in OT where Leo was reading the three musceteers)
Back to top Go down
Genesis

Genesis

Male
Number of posts : 297
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Shells : -1
Registration date : 2010-06-15

PostSubject: Re: What kind of books do you think Leo reads?   What kind of books do you think Leo reads? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 7:25 pm

I'm sure he'd be well-versed in The Taiheiki, books about Samurai and Ninja history, as well as books covering topics of interest, like sword collectors' upkeep, perhaps books on bonsai, a hobby you'd think Leo would be all over.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/prophetoftruth
Kira85

Kira85

Female
Number of posts : 48
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: What kind of books do you think Leo reads?   What kind of books do you think Leo reads? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:49 am

Shojo manga! Leo
Just kidding! Mikey crazy
I think he would read The art of war... maybe japanese classics, history, especially about wars, mistery books. Meditation
Back to top Go down
http://haebel.livejournal.com/
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: What kind of books do you think Leo reads?   What kind of books do you think Leo reads? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 6:14 pm

Well, I know that in the original cartoon he read The Three Musketeers, so I think he reads stuff like that and biographies as well as tactic books.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What kind of books do you think Leo reads?   What kind of books do you think Leo reads? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What kind of books do you think Leo reads?
Page 1 of 1