TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6042 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hey fellow TMNT geeks :3.

Go down 
+5
Kifu
Xile
Livi
thexblackxmaskedxninja
DriftAnime
9 posters
AuthorMessage
DriftAnime

DriftAnime

Male
Number of posts : 21
Warning Level :
Hey fellow TMNT geeks :3. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hey fellow TMNT geeks :3. Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Favorite turtle: Donny
Favorite Character Overall: Leatherhead
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2009-07-28

Hey fellow TMNT geeks :3. Empty
PostSubject: Hey fellow TMNT geeks :3.   Hey fellow TMNT geeks :3. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:10 pm

Been watching xXTMNTuploaderXx's vids for some time now. I just finished up Season 5 Episode 5. Figured i would finally join the forums and see what goes on here.

I have been a fan of TMNT since i was a little kid, like many of you. My favorite character has always been Leatherhead. The most recent two being Gen and Usagi. LH never gets enough backstory :p.

Gonna be honest though i deeply hate 4Kids, they cut out a majority of the main story, and I'd love to see Mirage switch production rights to a company like Shonen Jump (think Bleach) for the adult/serious fans of the show.
Especially with the recent Chi thing they have going on. I can totally see Mikey using Flash Step :p.

One thing i really want to see with TMNT is an RPG biased on the 2003 anime, which would work very well. I'd love to see it adopt a Star Ocean like battle system, since you'd have full combat movement and it would feel like an action RPG. That's just me though.

Anyway, about me:
I'm 22 years old, a big martial arts fan, however the style i have discovered that i have potential in is with Kendo.
I'm deeply into auto racing, drifting and GT being my favorite styles.
Anime and rpgs as well, but thats kinda obvious.

You can get an idea of what i like a little better by looking at my youtube favorites (same name there as here).

Nice to meet everyone, it will take me a little while to learn the rules and get active.
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Number of posts : 3893
Warning Level :
Hey fellow TMNT geeks :3. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hey fellow TMNT geeks :3. Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : dont have ONE i have four XD
Shells : 7
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Hey fellow TMNT geeks :3.   Hey fellow TMNT geeks :3. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:16 pm

hey DriftAnime! My name's Crystal! Welcome to the forum! Hope you have fun here!
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Hey fellow TMNT geeks :3.   Hey fellow TMNT geeks :3. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:58 am

Hi! I think TMNT 2k3 needs to step up a little and grow up at tinsy bit. And a RPG would be epic.
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Number of posts : 2402
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : TMNT (All Four)
Shells : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Hey fellow TMNT geeks :3.   Hey fellow TMNT geeks :3. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 8:47 am

Sup DriftAnime Big grin and welcome to the TMNT Forum!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dawnoftheninja.com/blog/
Kifu

Kifu

Female
Number of posts : 2066
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Shells : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Hey fellow TMNT geeks :3.   Hey fellow TMNT geeks :3. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:35 am

Welcome along!
Back to top Go down
http://marvelunite.forummotion.com/
Lily

Lily

Female
Number of posts : 347
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I like 'em all, but mostly Donatello =)
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Hey fellow TMNT geeks :3.   Hey fellow TMNT geeks :3. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:52 pm

Hey, welcome to the TMNT forum!
Back to top Go down
http://yorkieheaven.wordpress.com/
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Number of posts : 2123
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Shells : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Hey fellow TMNT geeks :3.   Hey fellow TMNT geeks :3. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:30 pm

DriftAnime wrote:
Been watching xXTMNTuploaderXx's vids for some time now. I just finished up Season 5 Episode 5. Figured i would finally join the forums and see what goes on here.

I have been a fan of TMNT since i was a little kid, like many of you. My favorite character has always been Leatherhead. The most recent two being Gen and Usagi. LH never gets enough backstory :p.

Gonna be honest though i deeply hate 4Kids, they cut out a majority of the main story, and I'd love to see Mirage switch production rights to a company like Shonen Jump (think Bleach) for the adult/serious fans of the show.
Especially with the recent Chi thing they have going on. I can totally see Mikey using Flash Step :p.

One thing i really want to see with TMNT is an RPG biased on the 2003 anime, which would work very well. I'd love to see it adopt a Star Ocean like battle system, since you'd have full combat movement and it would feel like an action RPG. That's just me though.

Anyway, about me:
I'm 22 years old, a big martial arts fan, however the style i have discovered that i have potential in is with Kendo.
I'm deeply into auto racing, drifting and GT being my favorite styles.
Anime and rpgs as well, but thats kinda obvious.

You can get an idea of what i like a little better by looking at my youtube favorites (same name there as here).

Nice to meet everyone, it will take me a little while to learn the rules and get active.

Thanks for being my fan on YouTube 83

Welcome to the forum, I'm looking forward seein' ya around :leosmile: By the way, don't worry bout the rules, just don't spam around too much. I'm not a rule freak XD So bearking few rules here and there mihg tpass without any serious trouble. Razz
Back to top Go down
DriftAnime

DriftAnime

Male
Number of posts : 21
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Favorite turtle: Donny
Favorite Character Overall: Leatherhead
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Hey fellow TMNT geeks :3.   Hey fellow TMNT geeks :3. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:46 pm

Alright thanks, I'm a relatively experienced forum user i just don't like being a bother :p. So i try to read up on prior posts and see how people are here before i really start posting. That's just me though.
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Number of posts : 2402
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : TMNT (All Four)
Shells : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Hey fellow TMNT geeks :3.   Hey fellow TMNT geeks :3. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:38 pm

BTW forgot to mention I like your avi lol Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.dawnoftheninja.com/blog/
ninjaspirit7

ninjaspirit7

Female
Number of posts : 513
Warning Level :
Hey fellow TMNT geeks :3. Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Hey fellow TMNT geeks :3. Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Mikey!!! and than Raph, Don and last but not least Leo
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Hey fellow TMNT geeks :3.   Hey fellow TMNT geeks :3. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:53 am

hi welcome Wink hope you having a lot of fun here Razz

and i will check you out on youtube Smile
Back to top Go down
http://nl.youtube.com/user/ninjaspirit7
NightwatchersGirl

NightwatchersGirl

Female
Number of posts : 267
Warning Level :
Hey fellow TMNT geeks :3. Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100Hey fellow TMNT geeks :3. Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Nightwatcher
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Hey fellow TMNT geeks :3.   Hey fellow TMNT geeks :3. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:20 am

Hi to you I'm NightwatchersGirl :night:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Nightwatchersgirl
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey fellow TMNT geeks :3.   Hey fellow TMNT geeks :3. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey fellow TMNT geeks :3.
Page 1 of 1