TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6050 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next
AuthorMessage
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 41 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 41 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 41 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 41 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 8:55 am

"Yes, mom" he murmured, still getting used to call her that. Out of the blue, everyone felt a slight earthquake. People on Main Street started screaming. Something was happening.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 41 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 41 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 41 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:52 am

"What the-?!" Kat was on her feet in an instant, as was Splinter. The female rat dashed toward the door and looked out. Her mouth fell open. "What the shell?"

[[any idea on what's happening? XD]]
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 41 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 12:09 pm

(Mmmmm...nope. XD)
Me and the others quickly got up and followed Kat and Splinter.
"What's that thing? It's huge!" Mikey shouted.
"Yer pointin´out the obvious, genius" Raphael stated, but he also had a surprised look on his face.
"Whatever it is, it wasn't made on Earth. Looks like half hybrid, half metal" the purple masked turtle informed.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 41 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 12:47 pm

"Gack! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING?!" A voice yelled and the hybrid visibly flinched, shuddering as a figure stalked toward it. She was slim, well-built and dressed in jeans and a black singlet, her long blonde hair held back in a pony-tail. She was furious though, and it showed. She kicked the hybrid. "Largo, get out of there! What have I told you about stealing stuff from the Tokyo Cataclysm Department?!"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 41 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:30 pm

(Lol)

I opened my mouth in disbelief.
"Wow. Just...wow" I said while still looking at the scene.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 41 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:08 am

[[XD]]

Something flew open on the top of the machine and a slim figure climbed out. Once on the ground Erika began yelling again and a fist-fight soon ensued. Kat didn't really take much more notice until a surge of energy caught her attention and she looked back up again. A few moments later she was jumping across the street to land between Erika and Largo. She grabbed both of them and raced back toward the others before the machine self-detonated, turning into a giant puddle of molten metal. "Gross."
"Oh, hey Kitty!"
"How many times do I have to tell you - I'm not a kitty!!"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 41 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:43 am

"What I'm seeing now is weird in so many ways. I know that we're in New York City and I know that we're mutant ninja turtles but stil, you have to admit that it's weird!" Michelangelo pointed out.
"True. Perhaps you guys are some sort of trouble slash alien magnet" I said and laughed
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 41 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:46 pm

Kat laughed slightly, a light tinge of embarrassment covering her cheeks. "Guys, this is Erika and Largo. They're from SEGA."

"You mean Sega? The game company?" Mikey's eyes were almost on stalks and Kat was silent for a moment before Erika cut in.

"Let's get some food into Largo, then we'll talk." She stated and Kat nodded.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 41 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 8:40 am

"It is a pleasure to meet you. My name is Hamato Splinter and these are my sons Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael and Michelangelo. And this is our friend Maria" Splinter introduced while pointing to each one of us.
"And Kat's our new mom!" the orange masked turtle shouted. Raph slapped him.
"Mikey! They're Kat's friends! Don't ya think she shoulda been the one tellin'em that?" he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 41 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 6:28 pm

Erika stared at Kat, who groaned before covering her ears with her hands. "YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED?!"

"That was quiet than I expected." Kat remarked dryly, rubbing an ear. "Yes, I am."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 41 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:35 pm

Michelangelo smiled and shrugged "Surprise?". Leonardo then threw him one of his famous glares.
"Let's just get inside the restaurant again and eat, alright?" Donatello sugested
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 41 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 5:55 pm

Kat nodded and they walked back into the restaurant, ignoring the people milling around who were wondering what had happened outside. Erika and Largo sat down and Erika yawned, stretching. "So, you're engaged? The TCPD will be happy to hear that."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 41 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:49 pm

"The what? Is that another game company?" Michelangelo joked.
"Mikey! Let her finish what she was saying! Please!" I pleaded.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 41 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 7:58 pm

"The TCPD stands for the Tokyo Cataclysm Police department. They're the only others that know about me not being from 'around here'." Kat laughed and Largo nodded.
"Oh everyone, Largo is a girl, just so you know." Erika explained, motioning to the slight figure in oil-spotted overalls. Largo smiled as she pulled the hat off her head, revealing long auburn hair.
"Hiya." She grinned at the open mouths.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 41 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:55 pm

"Woah. Who would have guessed that she'd be pretty?" Michelangelo murmured. Splinter threw him a glare.
"You look so...different" I told Largo, trying to be friendly.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 41 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:29 pm

Largo laughed and Erika smirked. "Yeah, but everyone at TCPD thinks that I'm a guy....so don't tell." She smiled, not hearing Mikey's comment. "I prefer it that way, it means Ed doesn't flirt with me." She shuddered and Erika glared at the tabletop.
"Yeah, he's a pest. So, you're the Hamato Clan?" She guessed, looking at Splinter with a slight smile. "Don't worry, only a few of us know about you." She soothed.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 41 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 2:13 pm

"Hehe. Good. You won't believe how some humans act when they see us" Donatello stated.
"Yeah but now that I'm thinking, there's quite a lot of people that know about you" I replied.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 41 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 6:28 pm

"True..." Kat agreed and Erika nodded.
"There's all you here in NYC, me, Largo and 2 others in Japan, and the Utroms and assorted friends here in NYC." She counted and blinked. "Wow you're a social bunch."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 41 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 4:52 pm

"Haha. I wonder how many friends you have on facebook" I joked
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 41 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 10:25 pm

"164!" Mikey proudly boasted, making Kat laughed. "No, seriously!"
"But no photos, huh?" Kat teased and Mikey laughed.
"Nah."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 41 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:30 pm

"Well, but he likes posting his art there. A lot of people say his great. It's normal that such a childish and immature person like Mikey would become an artist" Donatello commented and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 41 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 8:18 pm

"Hey!" Mikey protested and Erika laughed.
"That was a compliment, Mikey." She teased and Mikey grinned.
"Oh."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 41 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 3:46 pm

"Haha. Well, now that we finished our lunch, wanna go to April's? There's still a lot of stuff ta discuss bout the wedding" Raphael sugested
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 41 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 8:19 pm

"Sure." Kat and Splinter nodded and Erika stood to leave, Largo following suit.
"See you around, Kat. and Hamato Clan." Erika nodded to Splinter and the turtles before they left, climbing back int othe robot-thing and burrowing back underground. Kat sighed.
"Showoffs."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 41 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 2:51 pm

"Hey Don, do you think you can build me one of those?" Mikey teased.
"Sure Mikey. If you promise not to do anything stupid with it" Donatello answered and grinned.
"That ain't gonna happen" Raph said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 41 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)
Page 41 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next