TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6043 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Number of posts : 3893
Warning Level :
The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : dont have ONE i have four XD
Shells : 7
Registration date : 2009-04-07

The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 8:27 pm

(before I play, I would like to ask that everyone please not put my character in their posts unless my character has already done it. i get lost really easily in the storyline that way and its easier for me to not have to figure out what im supposed to have done. i dont mean to sound rude or snoty.)

Crystal

I came to a halt on my skate board when I saw an open door way in the sewer, which was odd. I'd skated past this area plenty of times, but no door was even here. I was sure of it. I slowly stepped through the door. "Uh.. hello?" I called, aprehensively.
Back to top Go down
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Number of posts : 365
Warning Level :
The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael, Leonardo, Donatello, and Michelangelo (a.k.a. all)

Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-25

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 8:41 pm

((Hayley))
"Oh my god!" I screamed when Paul passed out on the floor. April, Casey, and Splinter rushed over to Maria, then Splinter looked up "Who are you?" he said, adressing a girl carrying a skateboard. I bent over Paul, and saw Raphael come over to us, with Donatello. "What the shell happened?" Raphael asked me. I stuttured and shook my head "I-I don't know! He heard Michelangelo say that it was okay, and he just dropped to his knees and passed out." Donatello looked over him. "He's knocked out, I think Mikey's voice put him in shock. Did you tell him what happened?" he asked Raph. "Yeh, I gave him a note." Raph said meeting his brother's stare. "This one?" Donatello said, working a piece of paper from Paul's fingers. I just sat there staring at them. Don read it. "Great explanation, Raphael!" He said, his voice rising. "You made it sound like we went shopping. No wonder Mikey's voice did this!" Don said, picking him up and moving him to the couch, grabbing a blanket and throwing it on him. "Uh, Don, can I talk to you for a second?" I said to him, and he nodded and I took him to the kitchen. Splinter was still questioning the girl. "Is there, like, uh, a thing between those two?" I asked. gesturing towards the couch and Raphael. Donatello's jaw dropped open "No, no there's not! I don't think..." he started, then shook his head "No, Hayley, there definately isn't. Now let's go greet our new guest." He said, even though I was shaking my head, and he led us over to the girl
Back to top Go down
http://hauntingechoes.com/member.php?action=viewpro&
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :
The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 8:47 pm

I looked at the giant rat when he spoke to me. "Name's Crystal," I said, a little shocked. "I didn't mean to intrude, I was just curious. If I'm tresspassing, I'll leave." The rat sure was weird, good thing I don't scare as esaily as I should. I looked around to see a couple of humans and four turtles. "Dude," I whispered underneath my breath.
Back to top Go down
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Warning Level :
The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 8:56 pm

"You are not trespassing, please, stay." Splinter said as I wlake dup to them with Donatello at my back.
"Well, she's handling it with more grace than I did. Hi, I'm Hayley." I said, leaving out the part about Paramore. I mean, she probably knew who I was when I went up to her. "Crystal, this lovely gentleman here is Splinter." I said, putting a hand on his shoulder. "That's Donatello, Michelangelo, Leonardo, April, Casey." I said, each one of them waving or smiling as I pointed them out. "And over there-" I said, moving my hand towards Raphael and Paul. "The one on the couch is Paul, and the turtle is Raphael; Maria's right here. She was recently rescued by these guys." Maria didn't do anything, she was too weak, probably. I looked back at Crystal. "and I'm here, because, well, I was rescued by them too. And Michelangelo is a fan." I smiled at Crystal, then looked back at Raphael and Paul. "Excuse me." I said, going over to them.
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 9:06 pm

I nodded. "Was that... Hayley, the lead singer of Paramore?" I asked the turtle in purple, who, if I remembered corecctly, name was Donatello. The turtle smiled. "Yes that was," he said. I nodded. "Cool," I answered. I looked at Donatello for a moment. "You look as if you have a question," I said. "Yeah, uh mind me asking why you are so... calm?" he asked. I shrugged. "After seeing all of the wipe outs I have with verious degrees of inguries, things tend to not scare or surprise you as much they should," I answered. "Besides, this is a surral moment for me, which helps." Donatello nodded. "Skateboard wipe outs, I asume," he said. "Not just boarding. Blading wipeouts, trick motocross riding wipeouts, motocross racing wipeouts, and surfing wipeouts, which hurt alot more than you expect," I explained. "Uh-huh," he answered. "So, uh, are we gonna stand here all day, or am I allowed to officaly come in." I was currently standing by the door. "Oh, uh, yeah," he said, bringing me in. I took a look at the human I think Hayley said was Paul. "He okay?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 9:16 pm

I was about to answer, but Donatello did it before me. "He should be. He went into shock. Mikey's voice triggered it. I think it was because he had no idea where we were. You see, Crystal, when we got him from the street, he was bruised up badly, and we found him on a training run. He'd been kicked out of his house by his dad, who was a huge deadbeat, and kicked him out because he threatened to call the cops if he hit him again." Don looked at Paul, then Raphael, then Crystal. I just looked down at Paul as Donatello explained why Paul was in shock and when he'd come out, which was supposed to be in about half an hour.

((Next post of mine i'll be back))
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 9:35 pm

"I see," I said. "Must be rough to be get beaten like that." I could never imagin hiting my own children, not that I had any, but still. The blue masked turtle, Leonardo I beleive, nodded. "No one should have to go through that," he said. I nodded in agree ment. "So you're sure he'll be fine?" I asked. Donatello nodded. "I'm sure," he said. I looked over to the one who must have been Michelangelo. He was looking very guilty. "Don't worry, bro," I said. "I doubt you ment to do it." Michelangelo smiled at me. I started to gently push my board around with my feet to give me something to do while we waited for Paul to wake up. That is until the one called Raphael took it. "Dude," I said. "I don't like people touchin' my board." I held out my hand for it back, but he put it down on a chair. Loenardo picked it up and gave it back to me. "Coulda just asked me to stop," I said, trying to lighten the mood. "I listen." Raph just kind of scoffed.
Back to top Go down
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:24 pm

I gasped in breath and opened my eyes. The first thing I saw was Raphael's face. I saw a girl with a board, but didn't ask who she was. I was going to say something to Raphael, but Michelangelo hugged me before I could get a word out. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I didn't mean it!" he was saying. "Mikey...air..needed...again..." I said, and he put me down. "Sorry dude." he said, putting me down. I sat up, looking around at the others around me.
"Next time warn me, guys. I thought that...that..." I couldn't finish, but looked around. Maria must've been in her room, cause she wasn't here. "That's Crystal." Donatello said, and the girl nodded at me. I nodded back at her. Raphael hadn't moved, was just still kneeling on the ground. I hugged him tightly, and saw Hayley smiling, then the hug ended, and I took the blanket off. Raph tried to help me up, and so did Don, but I shrugged them off. "Guys, i'm not-UGH!" I said, because when I'd stood up, my legs gave away. Raph picked me up and put me back on the couch. "Why am I suddenly crippled?" I asked Don, and he answered. "Well, you're legs are still waking up from the hibernation that-" I held up a hand "I got it. Thanks, Don. You know, Raph, you can sit on the couch too, I'm not laying down." Raphael did, and mumbled something. "What?" I said, the turned to Crystal. "Did you hear that?"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:35 am

I don´t remember anything of what happened, I must have been unconscious and in that time I remembered how I met the guys a year ago:
"It was a dark cold night in New York. My mom had a small restaurant and my dad was a cop. One day, he saw something that he shouldn´t have seen. The next night, my house was on flames and my parents were dead. I was running away from some guys that were chasing me, when I saw them, four green turtles each one with a mask with a different colour. They saved me and kinda adopted me like a sister. I lost a family a won a new one that day."
I woke up. I was full of blood and feeling a little sick but I didn´t care because I was surrounded by the ones I love the most. I was in my room trying to sleep but suddenly, I heard a noise.

(by the way Paul, nice picture but it was a little 2 bloody and besides I´ve got brown amber eyes and brown curly hair (altough you didn´t know at the time))

Last edited by mcazevedo on Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 2:06 pm

((ooh, so close.))

"We are broken, what must we do to restore our innocence, and all the promise we adore, give us life again, cause we just wanna be whole..." The song ended and everyone was applausing.

Last edited by SameAsItNeverWas on Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 2:13 pm

I went to living room and there I saw Hayley singing a song that I´ve never heard but it was very beautiful and reminded me of when my mom used to sing to me. I filled a tear falling down my face. Everyone was listening to Hayley´s melody and for once, I felt that everything was just fine.
Back to top Go down
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 2:52 pm

Splinter stepped up after Hayley's preformance, and said "I think it would be wise for us to all get some sleep. Crystal, you may use Paul's room, i he doesn't mind."

"It's fine, I'll just, uh...sleep with Raph again." I said, looking at him. "Alright. Now, we should all go." Splinter said, and everyone departed into their rooms. I went with Raphael, and he laid down on the bed. I hesistated. "Did Hayley say something about me? Cause I saw her face, when I hugged you. It was like, she didn't believe something." I said, and he looked up and sighed. "She asked Don if you and me had a thing." he said, sighing. I didn't say anything else, just climbed into the bed and laid down.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:06 pm

The next morning all of us were at the kitchen, having breakfast. Mikey and Raph were eating pizza. "How can you eat that? It´s only 8 A.M.!" said I.
"I´ll eat WHAT I want WHEN I want!" yelled Raph to me. "Don´t listen to him, he´s always grumpy in the morning" said Paul, trying to make me feel better. "It´s not just in the morning that he´s grumpy" whispered I to Paul.
"What are we going to do with Hayley?What if she tells our secret?" asked Don.
"Do not worry my son."told him Master Splinter. "I´m sure that everything´s going to be all right."
Back to top Go down
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:03 pm

I reached for a slice of the pizza. "Ugh, seriously? Mushroom?" I said, putting the slice down. "Sorry dude." Mikey said as I walked towards the fridge. I hadn't slept all night, after what Raphael had told me what Hayley had asked Don. Me and Raph didn't have a thing. Atleast not what Hayley had been thinking. It was weird, I couldn't explain it. We were more than friends, but not dating. I couldn't explain it. "Where's Hayley?" I said. "She is gone." We all turned around, and saw Splinter. "She came to me before dawn and told me she had to leave. It was time for her to go. Apparently there was talk that she was missing, and she couldn't stay any longer. Michelangelo, she said she left some things in your room."
Mikey looked sad at first, then got the tickets from the paper and jumped up and down, screaming "Wahoo!" Then he went into his room, and we heard a girly scream. He brought out all three of the CDs, all of them signed, his poster, his pass from the concert, and all the things from the concert. Everyone laughed, even Raph smiled. Crystal hadn't come out of her room yet. Hayley's question still bothered me.

((Before you ask, no, this is not the end. It'll still revolve slightly around Paramore, but for now it's gonna be going off into more like it was before the concert.))
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:16 pm

"Don´t worry about what Hayley told Don. You and Raph are kinda like brothers and more than that, you´re best friends" said I to Paul, trying to calm him. Kat and Crystal have finally woke up. I was happy to see that Kat was smilling because she was very hurt from last night. Mikey still was screaming about Hayley´s presents so Raph slapped him in the head. "Shut up knuckle-head!" yelled Raph to him while everyone was laughing.
Back to top Go down
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:58 pm

"Ow!" Mikey said when Raphael slapped him. "Thanks Maria." I said when she told me what she thought. I sat down next to Raphael, who was still eating. My knees still ached a little bit from falling on them. Mikey looked over Hayley's presents, and Don was sitting with Maria. Raph was still eating pizza, and Mikey had come back and was eating it too. "Is there anything else to eat?"
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:21 pm

I opened my eyes, not quite sure where I was, but then I remembered. I had to admit not being in my own home helped me sleep alot better. I came out of Paul's room and was combing my fingers through my hair. I'd stop by my house later and get ready for the day. I came down into the kitchen. "Well, look who's up," Raph said, smirking at me. "Yep, I decided to join the living," I joked. I looked down to see that there had been pizza on the table, but only the box was left. Didn't matter to me. I couldn't eat in the morining anyway. Made me sick to my stomach for some reason. "Want something?" Raph asked. "Nope. I never eat breakfast."
Back to top Go down
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:53 pm

"Hey, Sleeping Beauty's up!" I said, coming back from the fridge with a Coke in my hand. "You sure you don't want anything?" I said. "She said she was fine." Raph said, getting up from the table. "What's the matter Raphie? No coffee?" Mikey said, laughing at his own joke. Raph rolled his eyes. "keep talkin, Mikey, and I'll make sure you can't." "Raphael, enough." Splinter said from his post in meditation. I walked over to Mikey's room and got the clothes he'd worn to the concert. "Hey, Crystal? Are you going to your house later? Can you take these to Angel's for me? Here's her adress." I said, writing it down. "Why don't we just take it?" Don said, walking over to us. "I guess we could, if Crystal doesn't want to." I said, turning back to her.
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:20 pm

"It's fine," I said. "I'll take them. I go past there anyway. I'll go now. I feel disgusting." After giving Paul and Donatello a wave, I gathered the clothes. Then I put on my boarding gear and threw the board onto the ground and jumped on it, pushing off a couple times to gain speed. Ariving at Angel's house, I knocked. A girl with purple hair and percings opened the door. "Yeah?" she asked. "These are from Michelangelo," I said. "He says thanks." "Oh, tell him no proplem and that maybe I'll see them later." I gave Angel a nodd. "Will do," I said. After she closed the door, I skated to my house and got cleaned up for the day. I rode back to the lair, not really wanting to see my Uncel and which ever woman he brought home today. I skated into lair and stopped just in front of Mikey, who yelped. I gave him a sly smile and fliped my board up and caught it. "Sup?" I said.
Back to top Go down
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:30 pm

"Hey, you're back already?" I said, sitting on the couch while Splinter and the guys trained. "The way of fluidity can be learned many ways, and we must learn them through the mind, body, and spirit." Raphael kneeled with the rest of them in front of Splinter. "How'd you like Angel?" I asked, grabbing her a Coke. When I opened mine, Raph opened his left eye. "Coulda keep it down over there? We're tryin' to train over here!" I just ignored it and looked at Crystal. "No coffee this morning." I said.
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:08 pm

"She was nice," I said, keeping my voice down. I was doing everything I could to get on the turtles good side. I was hoping to get a place to hang while my Uncel was "entertaining" women. I sat back and watched the training session, completely in awe at what I saw. They were amazing and it was fun to watch. I was trying to place the style of fighting, but it eluded me. So, I settled for asking someone when the session was over.
Back to top Go down
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:13 pm

I saw the look on Crystal's face. "They are pretty amazing." I said to her. "And I'm sure Master Splinter will let you stay here as long as you need to. Look." I grabbed her shoulders and looked into her eyes. "He'll understand whatever your situation is, okay? He may not look like it, but he's as much as a survivor as a war vetran is." I let go of her and watched them train. I'd almost forgotten how "in the zone" they could get- even Mikey. Then it ended, and I watched Crystal walk over to them.

((Sorry, i didn't mean to play ur character in anyway. Don't be mad, Chris))
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:43 pm

((i dont get mad, i get confused, but this one was... a bit easier to follow than those who speak for my character))

I didn't know how Paul knew about my situation, but I didn't question it too much. I walked over to the turtles once the training session had finished. "Yes, child?" Master Spinter asked. "I, uh, was wondering if I could talk with you," I said. "Of course, come this way." Master Splinter left the turtles, who were cooling down. We went into the kitchen. "Sit," he said, and I had a seat at the table. He sat down as well. "What do you need?" "A place to stay," I said. "I don't mean to be forward or rude, but I'm currently living with my uncel and I'm lucky if he even aknowladges my existance, let alone take care of my personal needs. Paul said that I should ask if I could stay here." Master Splinter nodded for a moment. "This house is open to all in need," he said. "We shall make arrangements for you're moving in." "Thank you," I said. "This really means alot."
Back to top Go down
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:26 am

Crystal walked over to Splinter. I remembered when I had first met the turtles, it was about two years ago.
I was walking around the Lower East Side, looking for a restaraunt I'd seen earlier. My face hurt and I knew it'd been bruised. This time when he'd done it I'd told him I'd call the cops and he told me to leave. Threw everything in my room into a duffel bag and he shoved me out the door. I'd somehow ended up way past where I was supposed to be, and I was walking through an alley when I saw a gang making their way out of a robbery. Then the turtles had dropped in from nowhere and stopped them, then Donatello saw me and I collapsed, then the next thing I knew, I was here.
((Ok, I won't be on 2nite, so i'll see ya'll tommorow))
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:00 pm

It was 4 P.M. and I was bored of listening to Don´s "amazing" theory about why Mikey had won the Battle Nexus Championship. "Short conclusion Don, it was pure luck, except with Raph and besides, you´re not the only genius in this house!" I said." I´ll tell you what was luck" yelled Raph at me. "Don´t you know that´s rude listening to other peoples talk?" I said to Raph. "What ever" he responded. "Oh really, so I´m not the only genius in this house?" Don responded to me. "Of course you´re not because I always beat you when we´re playing "Buzz" and I finished the game of "Professor Layton and the diabolical box" first" I said. "Bet you won´t beat me this time!"said Don, running to the couch. "Paul and Crystal you wanna play 2?" asked I.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)
Page 2 of 42Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next