TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6042 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

All the More Turtles

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :
All the More Turtles Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100All the More Turtles Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

All the More Turtles Empty
PostSubject: All the More Turtles   All the More Turtles Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 4:36 pm

This is another TMNT story I wrote. All of my TMNT FFNet stories will be up here because of this little bit of important information I found: http://civilinitiative.blogspot.com/2010/08/redbotton-issue-and-what-it-means-for.html

Title: All the More Turtles

Summary: The 2003 turtles have their Donnie build a new invention. A dimensional transporter! This way they can create a Turtleverse Alliance in case the Shredder tries to destroy the Turtleverse again, but of course trouble comes along with each dimension. Shell.

Rating: T

Chapter 1: The Invention

Chapter 2: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV

Chapter 3: Turtle Tots

Chapter 4: Super Turtles

Chapter 5: Turtles in CGI

Chapter 6: The Next Mutations

Chapter 7: Gender Bender

Chapter 8: Teenage Magical Ninja Girls

Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :
All the More Turtles Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100All the More Turtles Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: All the More Turtles   All the More Turtles Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:14 pm

You're writing never ceases to amaze me! I've only gotten to chapter three so far but I love it! The way you talk with the turtles at the end of each chapter is hilarious! 'Quiet or I'll set the fangirls on you!' (bursts out laughing!) Laughing out loud
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: All the More Turtles   All the More Turtles Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 8:44 am

Wow. That´s all I can say. I find the concept of your story very interesting and I tottally wonder why NO ONE had this idea before because it´s so freakin´good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: All the More Turtles   All the More Turtles Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 12:01 am

I second mcazevedo! Finished the rest of your chapters and I loved 'em! Are you still writing it 'cause now I'm all curious as to why Splinter's away!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: All the More Turtles   All the More Turtles Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:46 am

There are still a good amount of chapters before we found out why all the Splinters are away. But I am in the process of writing Chapter 9! *blushes and goes all chibi* But anyways thank you so much! I'm so happy you like it! Leo Don Raph Mikey
Back to top Go down
DKnight

DKnight

Male
Number of posts : 47
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Gots to be Leo, headstrong, leader, and well rounded, the Boss of All Turtles
Registration date : 2010-02-28

PostSubject: Re: All the More Turtles   All the More Turtles Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:25 am

Not bad but a few of the chapters I couldn't read for some reason but the ones I did were sick, good work
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: All the More Turtles   All the More Turtles Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:28 am

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All the More Turtles   All the More Turtles Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All the More Turtles
Page 1 of 1