TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6042 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Do you email the Turtles?

Go down 
+6
BowStaff001
Livi
Raph95
NightwatchersGirl
InfantileDinosaur
Xile
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Xile

Xile

Male
Number of posts : 2402
Warning Level :
Do you email the Turtles? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Do you email the Turtles? Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : TMNT (All Four)
Shells : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-23

Do you email the Turtles? Empty
PostSubject: Do you email the Turtles?   Do you email the Turtles? Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:45 am

At the official site (for those who don't know) you can email the turtles where it's sent to a clever user coming up with great comebacks to your emails. It's only for entertainment purposes and I enjoy it Big grin. But now I'm just curious...do you guys email the turtles?

http://ninjaturtles.com/ go to the TMNT mail section Smile

Last edited by Xile on Mon May 25, 2009 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.dawnoftheninja.com/blog/
InfantileDinosaur

InfantileDinosaur

Female
Number of posts : 577
Warning Level :
Do you email the Turtles? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Do you email the Turtles? Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : [rainbow snapping]
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2009-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Do you email the Turtles?   Do you email the Turtles? Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:15 am

I tried, but I think the one who write as 'em, doesn't really seem like 'em. But maybe it's just me.
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Do you email the Turtles?   Do you email the Turtles? Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:46 am

Which turtle did you email? Might be a different person for each one, I emailed Leo. It was decent...

Last edited by Xile on Mon May 25, 2009 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
InfantileDinosaur

InfantileDinosaur

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Do you email the Turtles?   Do you email the Turtles? Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 2:22 pm

No, there's only one person who write as 'em. I mailed to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Do you email the Turtles?   Do you email the Turtles? Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:47 pm

Hmm that's unfortunate, I am expecting a reply from that guy soon...I hope it's good :bounce:
Back to top Go down
NightwatchersGirl

NightwatchersGirl

Female
Number of posts : 267
Warning Level :
Do you email the Turtles? Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100Do you email the Turtles? Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Nightwatcher
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Do you email the Turtles?   Do you email the Turtles? Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 1:22 am

I e-mailed Raph a few times Raph
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Nightwatchersgirl
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Do you email the Turtles?   Do you email the Turtles? Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:00 am

Did you get an email that met your expectations?
Back to top Go down
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Number of posts : 2123
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Shells : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Do you email the Turtles?   Do you email the Turtles? Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 10:18 am

I mailed all of turtles, including the fanmail. It's all same person, Dan Berger, I think ;D Though I don't mail them anymore. I don't have what to write about.
Back to top Go down
InfantileDinosaur

InfantileDinosaur

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Do you email the Turtles?   Do you email the Turtles? Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:44 am

I agree with Raph! I asked lots of questions to 'em. I even asked a riddle to all of 'em (but only Leo answered, like, for everybody) which I asked early here aswell, in the forum games.
But I usually mail to 'em only if I have some interesting and worthy questions in my head on which I wish to receive an "official" answer to be sure that I won't be tricked.
'Cus they won't answer any silly questions about their personalities. I dunno tho, maybe I just ask it way too impudently, I don't know. I'm not a polite person. Hahaha!

And yeah, I asked Dan Berger and he told me that it is he who writes as the turtles.

I have a slight feeling that I tick this guy off with my often stupid questions x]
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Do you email the Turtles?   Do you email the Turtles? Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:59 am

I asked him a simple question, I hope to get a simple answer. I'll let you guys know if I get any reply at all lol
Back to top Go down
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Do you email the Turtles?   Do you email the Turtles? Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 1:51 pm

I asked him once about who is Cody's mother and father, and he told me that it's one of the most smart questions he ever had. He explained that it was never told in TMNT episodes, and that he will ask 4Kids that if he remembers.

I got that reply a year ago, and I'm still waiting for his reply. lol.

I couldn't come up with any other questions. Nor for the turtles, nor for Dan Berger himself.
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Do you email the Turtles?   Do you email the Turtles? Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 2:25 pm

It would be nice if more than just one person was in charge of sending out those replies. Sometimes you wait for so long you just forget that you sent anything at all lol
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Do you email the Turtles?   Do you email the Turtles? Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:06 am

Sounds... interesting.

Not my kind of thing. Besides, I'd ask him questions and he's stare at me or something. ;_;
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Do you email the Turtles?   Do you email the Turtles? Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:04 pm

I got a reply from Raph today, here is my original message;

Yo Raph how's life?

I have finally decided to write a fan fiction story about you guys!! Your T.V. series inspired me Smile. I hope everyone enjoys it after I'm done! I was also curious if you wouldn't mind answering one question:

If you are ever able to meet a girl in real life, what kind of girl would you want?

A. Brunet

B. Blonde

C. Red Head

You can take your time with this one, doesn't matter which one you choose it'll just help me write out my story Big grin.

Here is his reply:

Yo,

It's all good, thanx 4 askin'. We don't talk about relationship stuff, sorry. It leads to too much weirdness.

L8R,

Raph

Dang oh well, I guess he is limited on his questions/answeres...
Back to top Go down
InfantileDinosaur

InfantileDinosaur

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Do you email the Turtles?   Do you email the Turtles? Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:10 pm

Ahahahahahha BUSTED Xile! XD

*choose A, choose A!argh*
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Do you email the Turtles?   Do you email the Turtles? Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:18 pm

LOL well I tried. Have to ask other questions that can hopefully help me with my fan fic.
Back to top Go down
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Do you email the Turtles?   Do you email the Turtles? Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:48 am

I'm going to create a quiz for the turtles. Razz I'll send it to each of the turtles. XD *thinks of good questions*

Actually, you guys help me. Let's vreate a quiz with 7-8 questions to ask turtles Big grin
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Do you email the Turtles?   Do you email the Turtles? Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:53 am

Dare you to ask Leo if he 'like likes' Karai. XD

EDIT- I know they don't believe in relationship questions, but I'd lol if he went all shy.

New question- Mikey: How did you first discover comic books.
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Do you email the Turtles?   Do you email the Turtles? Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:37 am

Ugh he'll hate us if we pressure him with a quiz...
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Do you email the Turtles?   Do you email the Turtles? Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:37 am

Ah, probably.

I may ask him for help in my fanfiction. *whoop*

I need him to like me, so I shouldn't ask him about relationships (oh well, this one doesn't really involve any).

Is there, uh, anything else that annoys him?

BTW you don't think he doesn't answer relationship questions because he doesn't know the answers?
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Do you email the Turtles?   Do you email the Turtles? Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:44 am

Probably lol, I dunno. I think it really does lead to weirdness, my fan fic was not about relationships I was only curious and since this was the official source it would help to know what they want him to like. I think it would be funny if the turtles had a conversation about what kind of girl each of them like XD
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Do you email the Turtles?   Do you email the Turtles? Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:53 am

Yeah. Then Kidstv could sue him for lying. XD
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Do you email the Turtles?   Do you email the Turtles? Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:56 am

LOL I still think it's dumb that there is only one person replying to all the emails that come in. There should be four, for each personality. But then again they probably can't afford three more people...
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Do you email the Turtles?   Do you email the Turtles? Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:02 am

Does Dan even get paid? o.o
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Do you email the Turtles?   Do you email the Turtles? Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:05 am

If he doesn't then I can understand why we don't get lame replies to our emails...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you email the Turtles?   Do you email the Turtles? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you email the Turtles?
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next