TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6050 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Do you email the Turtles?

Go down 
+6
BowStaff001
Livi
Raph95
NightwatchersGirl
InfantileDinosaur
Xile
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
SHELL-SHOCKER#1

SHELL-SHOCKER#1

Male
Number of posts : 23
Warning Level :
Do you email the Turtles? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Do you email the Turtles? - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : .
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Do you email the Turtles? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you email the Turtles?   Do you email the Turtles? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 2:43 pm

Well. i still havn't gotten any reply from Mikey.

i will try another turtle.. Eek!
Back to top Go down
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/111HAHA/edfadas/and_another.jp
Kifu

Kifu

Female
Number of posts : 2066
Warning Level :
Do you email the Turtles? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Do you email the Turtles? - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Shells : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Do you email the Turtles?   Do you email the Turtles? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 3:00 pm

Me neither. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
http://marvelunite.forummotion.com/
SHELL-SHOCKER#1

SHELL-SHOCKER#1

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Do you email the Turtles?   Do you email the Turtles? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:49 pm

I GOT A REPLY FROM MIKEY...
He said,
"Yo!

April is ne of my best friends, so i have lots of feelings for her - but none of them are romantic if that's what ya mean. She's got casey - and i'm not human.

Adios!
Mikey"
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Do you email the Turtles?   Do you email the Turtles? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:24 am

That was a boring response. :[ (no offense).

I want to email Leo for the shell of it. n_n
Back to top Go down
SHELL-SHOCKER#1

SHELL-SHOCKER#1

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Do you email the Turtles?   Do you email the Turtles? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:59 am

At least it tells us a bit of information.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Do you email the Turtles?   Do you email the Turtles? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:19 am

I already figured Mikey didn't like like April. xD But interesting all the same.
Back to top Go down
Kifu

Kifu

Female
Number of posts : 2066
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Shells : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Do you email the Turtles?   Do you email the Turtles? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:38 am

"Raph" wrote:
Yo Abby,

Spiders are close enough to bein' bugs for me - I'll let Donny be the scientist. Bugs just creep me out - they're gross. It ain't like I hide in the corner when I see one, so I wouldn't say I'm afraid of them.

L8R,
Raph

That's "Raph" for ya.
Back to top Go down
http://marvelunite.forummotion.com/
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Do you email the Turtles?   Do you email the Turtles? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:59 am

Aw... That's hilarous and cute all in one bite sized chunk. XD

Later, I'll email 'Leo' and ask him some random stuff.
Back to top Go down
Lady Venus

Lady Venus

Female
Number of posts : 138
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Do you email the Turtles?   Do you email the Turtles? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:58 pm

I just email Leo. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://yamileo.proboards.com
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Do you email the Turtles?   Do you email the Turtles? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:30 pm

Raph95 wrote:
I asked him once about who is Cody's mother and father, and he told me that it's one of the most smart questions he ever had. He explained that it was never told in TMNT episodes, and that he will ask 4Kids that if he remembers.

I got that reply a year ago, and I'm still waiting for his reply. lol.

I couldn't come up with any other questions. Nor for the turtles, nor for Dan Berger himself.

Cody? Isn't he from the Fast Forward series? Red head boy, raised by his evil uncle or summthin'? Last I heard on the episode...uh, whichever one was the bodysnatcher episode, that April and Casey were his parents, but they died in an 'accident'. Pff, I bet Casey's bro (evil uncle of *Cody*) set it up...Sorry, I j'st don't like that guy.

~Katniss

(BTW, Xile? I emailed the same question to Kevin Eastman, co-creator of the turtles. He said that Raph likes either brunettes or redheads. He ain't that fussy. Do you email the Turtles? - Page 5 158684 )
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you email the Turtles?   Do you email the Turtles? - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you email the Turtles?
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5