TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6050 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Do you email the Turtles?

Go down 
+6
BowStaff001
Livi
Raph95
NightwatchersGirl
InfantileDinosaur
Xile
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :
Do you email the Turtles? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Do you email the Turtles? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

Do you email the Turtles? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you email the Turtles?   Do you email the Turtles? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:14 am

Because he sits at home obsessing about TMNT. Big grin

I'd do it for free... maybe... possibly... uh... no, I would demand pay.
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Number of posts : 2402
Warning Level :
Do you email the Turtles? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Do you email the Turtles? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : TMNT (All Four)
Shells : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Do you email the Turtles?   Do you email the Turtles? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:22 am

LOL I would want some form of salary, it's a hard job. You have to copy each turtles personality exactly, have to make your posts believable (since I think some people actually believe they are talking to the turtles) and you really can't make any mistakes or they'll know your a fake lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.dawnoftheninja.com/blog/
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Do you email the Turtles?   Do you email the Turtles? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:27 am

He probably has every episode on his computer for reference.
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Do you email the Turtles?   Do you email the Turtles? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:38 pm

That's very possible, he may also have every comic book made for the turtles at his disposal as well lol
Back to top Go down
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Number of posts : 2123
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Shells : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Do you email the Turtles?   Do you email the Turtles? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:44 am

It's no easy to reply to fanmails, trust me. Especially there are a lot of little kids who are actually believing they are talking with real turtles. So he has to answer, for examle, for Leo, talking very polite and all that, but for Raph, using "l8r, b4", and all that stuff. I'd personally die if I had answer so many mails.

I wonder, will he get mad if we asked him how many mails does he usually get?
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Do you email the Turtles?   Do you email the Turtles? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 7:30 am

Shouldn't think so. I mean, he'd be annoyed if that was the only thing you asked.
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Do you email the Turtles?   Do you email the Turtles? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:16 am

Raph95: Already thought of asking him that, but I feel that somehow that's not a good idea. May open up Pandora's box of stress...
Back to top Go down
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Do you email the Turtles?   Do you email the Turtles? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 3:09 am

lol. Someone ask him that with the other question, like, "oh, by the way, I'm really curious if I'm the only who's talking to you, how many mails do you usually get?"

;___; That sucks. Razz
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Do you email the Turtles?   Do you email the Turtles? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 10:45 pm

I'm just glad he can manage all of our emails, I'm pretty patient with the waiting part it's not like I need a reply the moment I send it. It would be better if he added creativity to his posts, he sends back very restricted simple replies...quite sad really ;__;
Back to top Go down
InfantileDinosaur

InfantileDinosaur

Female
Number of posts : 577
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : [rainbow snapping]
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2009-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Do you email the Turtles?   Do you email the Turtles? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 3:46 am

Quote :
he sends back very restricted simple replies...quite sad really ;__;

YES-yes-yes! That's the main point I don't like to mail "the turtles".
Back to top Go down
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Do you email the Turtles?   Do you email the Turtles? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 4:59 am

Well, now seriously, you can't expect him to answer every single mail to be special. I mean, it's very hard to answer some people who think they are really talking to turtles ~_~
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Do you email the Turtles?   Do you email the Turtles? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 8:48 am

Well not special, just more like TMNT.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Do you email the Turtles?   Do you email the Turtles? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:34 am

His replies are simple you say?

Someone doesn't get paid much. >.>

Though seriously. He has to be like 4 different turtles and such, and answer lots(?) of emails. But it's not that hard to be creative.
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Do you email the Turtles?   Do you email the Turtles? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:36 am

I know, but did you know he might not have a big imagination to pull it off. He might only be able to just post back simple replies...that makes things all the more depressing ;__;
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Do you email the Turtles?   Do you email the Turtles? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:14 am

Man... If Don was real, he'd be crying at the thought of saying simple things. Sad
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Do you email the Turtles?   Do you email the Turtles? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:18 am

Lol too true, what happened to imagination? Creativity is rare nowadays...
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Do you email the Turtles?   Do you email the Turtles? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:22 pm

I'm bursting with imagination. My mind is filled with fact files for made-up characters.

So that's why I fail at school. :O

It really can't be that hard to be a turtle, if that's your job. If it is, then that's lame. If he has another job too, I forgive him slightly.
Back to top Go down
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Do you email the Turtles?   Do you email the Turtles? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:39 pm

We're going offtopic o__O
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Do you email the Turtles?   Do you email the Turtles? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 2:45 pm

I might email the turtles again when I get bored lol

Even with it's flaws I guess it's fun Big grin
Back to top Go down
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Do you email the Turtles?   Do you email the Turtles? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 3:32 pm

Who knows, you might be mailing the real turtles from sewers. Razz
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Do you email the Turtles?   Do you email the Turtles? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 7:48 pm

LOL I wish, if that were true, I would know that they would be veeery boring Sad
Back to top Go down
InfantileDinosaur

InfantileDinosaur

Female
Number of posts : 577
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : [rainbow snapping]
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2009-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Do you email the Turtles?   Do you email the Turtles? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:06 am

Hahaaaaaahhaaahaha, boy, stop offending poor mr Berger! He told me once that he receives tons of mail everyday and he gets extremely tired to answer all of these questions... maybe, in other words, if it wasn't his JOB he would probably kill us all XD
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Do you email the Turtles?   Do you email the Turtles? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:26 am

I wonder still how many people actually email the turtles, they say that they get plenty of email to a point where it takes weeks to respond. But I doubt that...
Back to top Go down
BowStaff001

BowStaff001

Female
Number of posts : 221
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Shells : 3
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Do you email the Turtles?   Do you email the Turtles? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:05 pm

I bet it's more then we think...
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Do you email the Turtles?   Do you email the Turtles? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:48 pm

Could be, but you never know. Half of his emails might be crap, people asking stupid questions etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you email the Turtles?   Do you email the Turtles? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you email the Turtles?
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next