TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6036 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Turtles Forever DVD... Who else is mad?

Go down 
+2
Livi
rika24
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

What do you think about this?
YAY I'M SO HAPPY!
Turtles Forever DVD... Who else is mad? Voteendtx629%Turtles Forever DVD... Who else is mad? Voteendzq0
 29% [ 2 ]
I'm just glad it's getting a DVD release...
Turtles Forever DVD... Who else is mad? Voteendtx60%Turtles Forever DVD... Who else is mad? Voteendzq0
 0% [ 0 ]
THERE IS NO WAY I'M BUYING IT NOW!
Turtles Forever DVD... Who else is mad? Voteendtx643%Turtles Forever DVD... Who else is mad? Voteendzq0
 43% [ 3 ]
I'll just buy it in the hopes that the sales will get them to rerelease it as an uncut version...
Turtles Forever DVD... Who else is mad? Voteendtx628%Turtles Forever DVD... Who else is mad? Voteendzq0
 28% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
rika24

rika24

Female
Number of posts : 82
Warning Level :
Turtles Forever DVD... Who else is mad? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Turtles Forever DVD... Who else is mad? Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Turtles Forever DVD... Who else is mad? Empty
PostSubject: Turtles Forever DVD... Who else is mad?   Turtles Forever DVD... Who else is mad? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:14 am

at first I was so happy that they're FINALLY releasing Turtles Forever on DVD... until i found out the details...

Turtles Forever DVD... Who else is mad? 716536

the DVD will be:

Turtles Forever DVD... Who else is mad? 959588 the edited for TV version (NOT the full version)
Turtles Forever DVD... Who else is mad? 959588 fullscreen (NOT widescreen like on TV)
Turtles Forever DVD... Who else is mad? 959588 no special features so far
Turtles Forever DVD... Who else is mad? 959588 and general cover art, NOT one of the cool ones that were made for the movie

Turtles Forever DVD... Who else is mad? 980716

here it is

does anyone know where i can download the FULL movie in widescreen? NO TORRENTS PLEASE!
Back to top Go down
http://rikafire.fifteenth-moon.net/tmnt/
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :
Turtles Forever DVD... Who else is mad? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Turtles Forever DVD... Who else is mad? Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Turtles Forever DVD... Who else is mad?   Turtles Forever DVD... Who else is mad? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:25 am

That sucks. :< I doubt England will even get the DVD, seeing as we didn't even get Turtle's Forever aired. But still... why can't they just release the full version? Everyone could just get the full version on youtube, and so less people will buy it.
Back to top Go down
turcosoup

turcosoup

Male
Number of posts : 610
Warning Level :
Turtles Forever DVD... Who else is mad? Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Turtles Forever DVD... Who else is mad? Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Kirby. yeah werent expecting that werent you?
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Turtles Forever DVD... Who else is mad?   Turtles Forever DVD... Who else is mad? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:32 am

nickelodeon is pissing me off already.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/turcosoup#p/u
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Turtles Forever DVD... Who else is mad?   Turtles Forever DVD... Who else is mad? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:47 am

Well, we can't blame Nickelodeon for anything yet. All they did was buy TMNT. They didn't have anything to do with the DVD, as far as I can tell.

4Kids ticks me off. -_- They make four/five good seasons of TMNT and then they ruin it. And I hate their 'no one outside America can watch our stuff' attitude.

Last edited by Livi on Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : out... our... pffttt)
Back to top Go down
Genesis

Genesis

Male
Number of posts : 297
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Shells : -1
Registration date : 2010-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Turtles Forever DVD... Who else is mad?   Turtles Forever DVD... Who else is mad? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:34 pm

This hardly counts as a proper release. It even looks like a bootleg!
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/prophetoftruth
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Turtles Forever DVD... Who else is mad?   Turtles Forever DVD... Who else is mad? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:39 pm

I liked Turtles Forever and I´m in the same situation as Livi. Stupid 4kids. I swear that if Nickelodeon does something wrong to TMNT, I´m going to kill it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Genesis

Genesis

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Turtles Forever DVD... Who else is mad?   Turtles Forever DVD... Who else is mad? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:52 pm

Turtles Forever was one hell of a nerdgasm. I absolutely loved it, though there could have been some upgrades to it. I was a little disappointed to hear Jason Griffith voicing Mirage Leonardo. I don't think any of the voices for the "Prime" Turtles were good choices. Mike's wasn't too bad. Other than Michelangelo, the chosen voices did a pretty good job imitating the 1987 Turtles, especially Raphael. Except for the street fight against Hun and the monster, I dug all of the fights, but I really wish they would have stepped up the violence for the last bit of Turtley entertainment before the Nickelodeon takeover. I know it's 4Kids, but you can't blame me for having hoped as much.
Back to top Go down
turcosoup

turcosoup

Male
Warning Level :
Turtles Forever DVD... Who else is mad? Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Turtles Forever DVD... Who else is mad? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Turtles Forever DVD... Who else is mad?   Turtles Forever DVD... Who else is mad? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:34 pm

NERDGASM!XD thats great but i thought the voice acting was pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Genesis

Genesis

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Turtles Forever DVD... Who else is mad?   Turtles Forever DVD... Who else is mad? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:37 pm

For the most part, yeah. I just hated the choices for '87 Mikey and every "Prime" Turtle but Mikey. Oh, and nerdgasm is a word I first heard spoken by Robert Downey, Jr., when being interviewed about Iron Man.
Back to top Go down
turcosoup

turcosoup

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Turtles Forever DVD... Who else is mad?   Turtles Forever DVD... Who else is mad? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:01 pm

lol mikey from 87 wasnt too bad didnt have all the emotion as the original but leonardo was terrible.
Back to top Go down
Genesis

Genesis

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Turtles Forever DVD... Who else is mad?   Turtles Forever DVD... Who else is mad? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:03 pm

Leo sounded pretty close to the original, all things considered. Don was pretty off, but tolerable. Mike was way too high-pitched. The original Mikey had a much deeper voice.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Turtles Forever DVD... Who else is mad?   Turtles Forever DVD... Who else is mad? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:33 pm

Old toon Leo's voice was horrible. OTL It didn't suit him at all. It was so low. My older brother isn't nearly as TMNT geeky as me and he pointed that out. Every time he spoke we just burst out laughing. xD

Old toon Don's voice... it was recognizable. Raph had the best voice by far. I can't even remember what old toon Mikey sounded like in the film. :/

Does anyone else wish the film had been longer? I would have loved to see Stockman and Lestherhead, as well as a Karai and Lotus showdown. And maybe old toon April meets new toon Casey. XD Also, if it had been longer, the old toon turtles may have been able to develop more. They acted too similar to each other, and old toon Leo was a compete OOC moron until the end.

Still, I loved it. <3
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Turtles Forever DVD... Who else is mad?   Turtles Forever DVD... Who else is mad? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:31 pm

I liked the 2k3 versions better. Raph's accent was perfect in that series! I'm not gonna buy the dvd. Plus, we should hire aboat, Livi and Cat. Cause I'm the same, they only showed a few of the 2k3 eps over here T-T
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
turcosoup

turcosoup

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Turtles Forever DVD... Who else is mad?   Turtles Forever DVD... Who else is mad? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:35 pm

Livi wrote:
Does anyone else wish the film had been longer?

YES!! definatly
they should have had a battle before shredder was around (not just the one underground but one where shredder had rocksteady and bebop to do somthing above ground and they used the module or what ever.

anywhovillesquirt... anyone remember the eye on the technodrome when they found hun? it was lit up like a spotlight. did that ever hapen n the original series? cuz i dont remember that...
Back to top Go down
Genesis

Genesis

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Turtles Forever DVD... Who else is mad?   Turtles Forever DVD... Who else is mad? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:19 pm

I agree that the ending felt rushed. It definitely needed something to boost its length.
Back to top Go down
turcosoup

turcosoup

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Turtles Forever DVD... Who else is mad?   Turtles Forever DVD... Who else is mad? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:25 am

looks like noone likes the dvd
Back to top Go down
Genesis

Genesis

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Turtles Forever DVD... Who else is mad?   Turtles Forever DVD... Who else is mad? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:42 am

You kidding? Anyone who wholly approves of this release knows nothing of justice.
Back to top Go down
turcosoup

turcosoup

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Turtles Forever DVD... Who else is mad?   Turtles Forever DVD... Who else is mad? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:58 am

haha thats why none of us like it
Back to top Go down
Genesis

Genesis

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Turtles Forever DVD... Who else is mad?   Turtles Forever DVD... Who else is mad? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:00 pm

TMNT Forum - We know justice!
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Turtles Forever DVD... Who else is mad?   Turtles Forever DVD... Who else is mad? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:12 pm

I know right? I was kinda disapointed with the ending. I wasn´t expecting that Kevin E. and Peter L. would appear. They really should have developed it more. Meh, I still loved it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Genesis

Genesis

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Turtles Forever DVD... Who else is mad?   Turtles Forever DVD... Who else is mad? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:38 pm

Oh, that part of the ending was absolutely beautiful. I was talking about the Shredder's battle and practically immediate defeat.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Turtles Forever DVD... Who else is mad?   Turtles Forever DVD... Who else is mad? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 6:04 pm

When the Shredder was killing them then not killing them then killing them, I thought, "Urgh somebody please just stop him."

I'm tempted to download the uncut version, burn it onto a dvd and make my own case.

HA 4KIDS WHAT HAVE YOU GOT TO SAY TO THAT??

Seriously, I think 4kids gave up caring about TMNT overnight. One moment TMNT's awesome and the next they're reducing animation costs by making it FF/BttS style.

The new toon turtles' masks were so shiny. D: But thank goodness they didn't have pupils.
Back to top Go down
Genesis

Genesis

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Turtles Forever DVD... Who else is mad?   Turtles Forever DVD... Who else is mad? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 6:17 pm

Agreed to everything you just said.
Back to top Go down
turcosoup

turcosoup

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Turtles Forever DVD... Who else is mad?   Turtles Forever DVD... Who else is mad? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 2:38 am

to be honest i knda like the shiny masks. but not the fact the changed it during the season.
Back to top Go down
Genesis

Genesis

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Turtles Forever DVD... Who else is mad?   Turtles Forever DVD... Who else is mad? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 12:00 pm

I guess they worked for the "angular" Turtles, but I don't think they'd look right on the more technically drawn Turtles of seasons 1-5.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turtles Forever DVD... Who else is mad?   Turtles Forever DVD... Who else is mad? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Turtles Forever DVD... Who else is mad?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next