TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6038 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just an Idea for a story...Could you guys check it out?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :
Just an Idea for a story...Could you guys check it out? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Just an Idea for a story...Could you guys check it out? Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

Just an Idea for a story...Could you guys check it out? Empty
PostSubject: Just an Idea for a story...Could you guys check it out?   Just an Idea for a story...Could you guys check it out? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:33 pm

Okay so this story has nothing to do with TMNT! Cry Sorry. This is for Yu-Gi-Oh and Avatar: The Last Airbender. It's a crossover in which six of the Yu-Gi-Oh characters were separated at birth from their Avatar dimension siblings. Here is a video for it:

Plot:
Six children were sent away from their home dimension as babies to a world where the card game, Duel Monsters rule. Their bending ability would only activate when they were needed most and only the spirits and a few mortals knew about them. And they are all related to characters we know, Aang, Kataara, Sokka, Zuko, Azula, and Bumi. And these characters who are related to them? We know them as Yugi, Marik, Bakura, Seto Kaiba, Mokuba, and Joey!

A/U-ishness:
1.)Any twins born with one avatar can be born with two if the twins are born within one minute of each other.
2.) It takes place at a point in time where Marik, Bakura, Yugi, Tea, Tristan, joey, Kaiba, and Mokuba are working together.
3.) Aang and Yugi are 14, Marik is 13, Seto;Zuko;Mai are 16, Mokuba is 12, Toph; Ty Lee is 14, everyone else who is a teen is 15
4.) They have six months left before Sozin's Comet

Family Ties:
Aang/Yugi (twin brothers)/Marik (brothers)
Zuko/Seto Kaiba (twin brothers)/Azula/Mokuba (siblings)
Kataara/Bakura(twins)/Sokka (siblings)
Joey/Bumi(cousins)

Bending:
Yugi- Avatar (Water, Earth, Fire, Air)
Marik- Air
Bakura- Water
Seto- Fire
Mokuba- Finds he has unstable Firebending
Joey- Earth

Time in Avatar World: The day the escapees of the Day of Black Sun arrive at the Western Air Temple

Last edited by Haluwasa2 on Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :
Just an Idea for a story...Could you guys check it out? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Just an Idea for a story...Could you guys check it out? Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Just an Idea for a story...Could you guys check it out?   Just an Idea for a story...Could you guys check it out? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:43 pm

This looks awesome, though I'm probably not the best judge since I don't watch Yu Gi Oh...you and I seem to like a lot of the same things (ATLA and TMNT), is Yu Gi Oh any good?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: Just an Idea for a story...Could you guys check it out?   Just an Idea for a story...Could you guys check it out? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:50 pm

Yeah, Yu-Gi-Oh is pretty good. But it really all depends on your preference. Like I stopped watching Yu-Gi-Oh in the middle of Yu-Gi-Oh GX (only was like 45% good) and dropped it for a few years and just got back in the habit. And once I think of one idea it spawns into another and then to another. In fact the original Avatar Crossover started out with Transformers, then TMNT, and now to Yu-Gi-Oh (all of which are story considerations). I really like crossing things over with Avatar.

Anyway, thanks for your input and I'm glad you think it looks awesome! That means a lot!
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Just an Idea for a story...Could you guys check it out?   Just an Idea for a story...Could you guys check it out? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:02 pm

Yeah no prob! I love Avatar, and you're right, it does have many crossover possibilities. I once considered doing a TMNT/Avatar crossover but forgot about the idea until just now. Maybe I'll take it for a spin when I'm done with Angels and Demons. But anyway (sorry for off-topic-ing right there Anime smile ) I hope you decide to write it, is so will you post it on the forum or on FF.net?
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Just an Idea for a story...Could you guys check it out?   Just an Idea for a story...Could you guys check it out? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:22 pm

Probably on FF.net, but I may post here if it doesn't break the rules or whatever. And it is so okay about the off-topic thing. No prob! And I was also thinking of doing a Youtube version with all of them talking via words on the screen.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Just an Idea for a story...Could you guys check it out?   Just an Idea for a story...Could you guys check it out? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 4:46 pm

You'll have to post a link or something on here if you put it on ff.net so I can find it! Smile
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Just an Idea for a story...Could you guys check it out?   Just an Idea for a story...Could you guys check it out? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 12:35 pm

Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Just an Idea for a story...Could you guys check it out?   Just an Idea for a story...Could you guys check it out? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:57 pm

*Looks around* Wait, where's the link? Sad lol love the pic of the Pharaoh at the end!
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Just an Idea for a story...Could you guys check it out?   Just an Idea for a story...Could you guys check it out? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Thanks, but the link should be right under preview. Maybe I should just post it up here, the preview. In the reply box
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Just an Idea for a story...Could you guys check it out?   Just an Idea for a story...Could you guys check it out? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 9:19 pm

THis is a great idea! I don't get to watch much ATLA, but Yu-gi-oh is great! Big grin Especialy the parody, Abridged XD haha

I dropped out at the start of GX, it killed it Razz

But I love your story!! WRITE~!! @.@
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Just an Idea for a story...Could you guys check it out?   Just an Idea for a story...Could you guys check it out? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 10:52 pm

Ok now I see it! IDK maybe I just missed it the first time. I'm so spacey sometimes! Anyway, amazing writing! Absolutely beautiful! I really hope you decide to continue it!
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Just an Idea for a story...Could you guys check it out?   Just an Idea for a story...Could you guys check it out? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 2:29 pm

*blushes* Thank you! I think I will.
Do you think this should be a prologue or the beginning of the first chapter? I can't decide.

And thank-you for your onion too Katniss. That question was also for you if you wnat to answer! Abridged actually just got me back into Yu-Gi-Oh and then this idea popped into my head!
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Just an Idea for a story...Could you guys check it out?   Just an Idea for a story...Could you guys check it out? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:24 am

I reckon prologue, cause then you can expand on it in the first chapter Smile I really like this! *goes to check out story piece* XD
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Just an Idea for a story...Could you guys check it out?   Just an Idea for a story...Could you guys check it out? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:18 pm

Thanks you for your input Katniss! I think I'll do that!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just an Idea for a story...Could you guys check it out?   Just an Idea for a story...Could you guys check it out? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just an Idea for a story...Could you guys check it out?
Page 1 of 1