TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6049 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT on ABCFamily?

Go down 
+3
Ilovemikey
Xile
tsukeru
7 posters
AuthorMessage
tsukeru

tsukeru

Female
Number of posts : 58
Warning Level :
TMNT on ABCFamily? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT on ABCFamily? Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Michelangelo
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-09-06

TMNT on ABCFamily? Empty
PostSubject: TMNT on ABCFamily?   TMNT on ABCFamily? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:31 pm

I just saw a commercial on ABCFamily for their "13 nights of Halloween" and a clip of Raphael from TMNT was in the commercial. I'm not sure when it will be aired, but I will post updates when it is!!
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Number of posts : 2402
Warning Level :
TMNT on ABCFamily? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT on ABCFamily? Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : TMNT (All Four)
Shells : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-23

TMNT on ABCFamily? Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT on ABCFamily?   TMNT on ABCFamily? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:52 pm

Can you describe what Raph looked like? Was it a totally new look, or was it a clip from an episode from 2k3 or something?

ABC Family... oi... <.<
Back to top Go down
http://www.dawnoftheninja.com/blog/
tsukeru

tsukeru

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT on ABCFamily? Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT on ABCFamily?   TMNT on ABCFamily? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:02 pm

*facepalms* It was Raph from the TMNT (2007) movie... This is why they should of never named that movie TMNT.
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

TMNT on ABCFamily? Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT on ABCFamily?   TMNT on ABCFamily? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:15 pm

S'alright, easy to make a mistake lol Smile
Back to top Go down
tsukeru

tsukeru

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT on ABCFamily? Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT on ABCFamily?   TMNT on ABCFamily? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:11 pm

I just got overly excited for the inner fan girl inside. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

TMNT on ABCFamily? Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT on ABCFamily?   TMNT on ABCFamily? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 8:30 am

Well yeah srzly no one can blame you for that, this is the time of new TMNT and there have been no previews yet O.o
Back to top Go down
Ilovemikey

Ilovemikey

Number of posts : 72
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Michelangelo!!!!!
Registration date : 2010-09-18

TMNT on ABCFamily? Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT on ABCFamily?   TMNT on ABCFamily? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 5:51 pm

oh thats awesome but why on the "13 nights of halloween" its not even that scary
Back to top Go down
tsukeru

tsukeru

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT on ABCFamily? Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT on ABCFamily?   TMNT on ABCFamily? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 11:47 am

ABCFamily's 13 Nights of Halloween starts tonight. Keep an eye out for TMNT!
Back to top Go down
Lizbeth

Lizbeth

Number of posts : 35
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2010-10-18

TMNT on ABCFamily? Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT on ABCFamily?   TMNT on ABCFamily? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:36 pm

That is awesome! I have not seen that movie since it came on dvd. For anyone who is interested, I looked up ABC Family's schedule. It airs Monday, Oct 25 at 8/7 Central. To answer I love Mikey's previous question. All of the TMNT's are considered classic Halloween children movies. I was in a used video store today, and they actually had the first two on their children Halloween movies display.
Back to top Go down
http://www.5wwwww5.com/theextraordinar/index.php?mforum=theextra
tsukeru

tsukeru

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT on ABCFamily? Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT on ABCFamily?   TMNT on ABCFamily? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:13 pm

Finally started to see commercials for it! It will be on Monday! I know what I'm watching =)
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

TMNT on ABCFamily? Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT on ABCFamily?   TMNT on ABCFamily? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 5:27 pm

AAAAHH! I don't have cable! Please post the commercials!
Back to top Go down
Ilovemikey

Ilovemikey

Number of posts : 72
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Michelangelo!!!!!
Registration date : 2010-09-18

TMNT on ABCFamily? Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT on ABCFamily?   TMNT on ABCFamily? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 11:58 am

aww i missed it Sad
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

TMNT on ABCFamily? Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT on ABCFamily?   TMNT on ABCFamily? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 3:11 am

ABCFamily is an American channel, right?
Back to top Go down
War Bandit

War Bandit

Male
Number of posts : 367
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Lay-oh-nar-dough x)
Registration date : 2008-10-11

TMNT on ABCFamily? Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT on ABCFamily?   TMNT on ABCFamily? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 3:54 am

aaw... I apparently don't have channel right now... bummer. Natural
Back to top Go down
http://www.dofus.com
Sponsored content

TMNT on ABCFamily? Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT on ABCFamily?   TMNT on ABCFamily? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT on ABCFamily?
Page 1 of 1