TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6046 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A new TMNT RPG

Go down 
+2
Katniss
FallenAngel4000
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :
A new TMNT RPG - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A new TMNT RPG - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

A new TMNT RPG - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:01 pm

"Raph's right," said Leo. "We can't touch her."
"I thought you were the meditation boy, Prince Charming?" said Mura.
"Well- I never told you that," said Leo.
"I assumed," said Mura. "And I believe I assumed correct?"
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Number of posts : 726
Warning Level :
A new TMNT RPG - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A new TMNT RPG - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-03-03

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 9:33 pm

Yara carefully moved next to Franziska and sat down in a meditative pose. Yara's dragon appearance slowly faded away and her human form came back into shape. she was wearing a black ninja type outfit with her dragon adorned swords tucked behind her back. "Hush...." she said to the others as she continued to meditate."everyone we can give her a hand. Leo I have a strong feeling you are good at meditating come....."
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 10:34 pm

"I'm going too." Paige informed them. She wasn't going to take no for an answer. "Meditating is one of my strong points. I'm not as good as Leo, but I'm sure I can help."

"Haven't you seen Inception*? What if you bring your problems into the 'dream state'?" Lee asked.

"Lee, that was a movie. Don't be an idiot." She frowned. "You stay here."

"Why?!"

"Because you suck at meditating."

"...fine." He grimaced.

(*It's a movie reference. I don't know if anyone's seen it, but it's way to hard to explain.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 1:33 am

(o^~^o OMGosh i love that movie!!!!!!)

Sophie shifted uncomfortably in the chair, her hands twisted behinde her back too far up. and her legs tied up from the thigh down in think scratchy rope the man had found in the cuboard. it almost pained her to be here in her own kitchen "you know this is the first place she'll look" sophie said her eyes hurting.
"i know"
"Well?"
"but does she know where your home is?" Sophie fell silent untill a thought sparked
"we have a special bond she can track me down"
"bull" Sophie blushed at her weak attempt to worry the man.
"your a really sad escuse for a Spirit"
"i know"
Sophie didn't say anything
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Registration date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 6:56 am

Franziska was slipping through the forest like the water in the stream. 'The advantages of elemental form..' she though. She was one with the enviroment. 'Actually I should thank the guy! He picked up such a place...he really did me a favor, I almost feel bad that I have to slay him....NOT!!' At the end of the forest a big cottage appeared. "Seriously, why did he choose such a place to hide!! It makes him to stand out more! I should really thank him. He's making my job easier for me.." Franziska said as she enter under the door like the fog and hide up among the woods of teh ceiling. She spotted Sophie's human form being sitted on a chair probably tied up. Then she looked at her new prey. He didnt seem very strong, having a small build. But Franziska knew better. 'By the looks of it I could say that he is a Mind Eater...' she examined the evil Spirit.

"Now now Franzie, pay more attention!" Tieresias laughed at his student failed try to kill the hologramatic enemy. "Grrrr, dont laugh at me!!" Franziska said as she pulled herself up from the ground and started patting her long skirt to clean it from the dust. "I did the trick as you taught me! Why wasnt I able to kill it?" she asked her teacher with glaring eyes. Tieresias tried to hold back his chuckles. "Franziska I have to admitted to you...You are an excellent fighter. The best of my students indeed." Franziska made a satisfing smirk. "You can kill every kind of monster we have encoutered of every dimension", Tieresias continued," But when it comes to exorcism and spells, you really suck bad!" Franziska's mouth fell open. "Say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!?!??!?!" she screamed at her mentor. "You know it's true." Tieresias said to her. Franziska scwaled. "Ok, come here,"he said to her and she obeyed," Look closely at the hologram. This is not your average monster. It's a spirit. Even if you re in spiritual form you ll need more than just muscles and strengh to beat it. Take our friend here for example.." Tieresias said as he motioned to teh hologramatic spirit. "This is a Mind Eater. He reads all the memories of his host and then posesses him so he can pose as the victim. This one in particular was guilty for 50 murders during the World War 2... So remember Franzie, know your enemy... Some things are not what they seem to be..."

Franziska looked at the Spirit..."Okay, now I will bet all my money that he is a Mind Eater....Triky little bastard!!" She slid through the ceiling to a dark spot (as darker as it cn be in an already black house) and stood there. Then she spoke: "You know, you should really have my thanks!! By reading this memory out of my friend's mind you gave me a great advantage!!Now why dont you free her and we two will have a niiiice talk..."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 2:42 pm

the spirit slowly looked up "oh good your here Franziska" hs smiled pleasently
"you took your time"
Sophie followed the Spirits gaze and smiled "hello your here nice and early why don't you have a seat an i'll fix you up with some coffee"

Sophie struggled and tried gnawing on the rope but still she was tied up thick she closed her eyes but felt someone was looking at her she opened them again the spirit was eyeing her down.
"What?' the spirit looked away "your not evil are you?" sophie asked
the spirit didn't respond
'what kind are you anyway"
"of what?"
'spirit'
'oh'
silince
'so?'
'what?'
'what kind are you'
'mind eater'
'nice' sophie rolled her eyes
silence
"SHE FELL FOR IT!' sophie was so startled she feel backwards in her chair the spirit rushed over to help her back up with a mad grinning smile.
"what?"
"my dimentional swtich"
"what?"
"i created a dimention still using the same space that we are in now"
"ok you lost me"
"it is a shift in atoms to create a whole new dimention but occupuying the same space" sophie scratched her head. "the dimention i created is a split copy of this only one significant difference"
"what?"
"it's about to self distruct"
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 3:35 pm

Franziska pulled the hood of the cloak off her and revieled her self from the shadows. "Well, you took me in such a nice place...It would be rude not to do a little sightseeing...." she responded to Mind Eater's cocky comment. "Now, why dont you be a nice boy and hand over my little friend? And I promise you Ill kill fast so that you wont feel pain...."
Franziska started walking to the chair where Sophie was. 'Ive wasted precious time...I cant stay in spiritual form much longer. Just kill the fool save the girl and get the hell out of here! Plus that thing about selfdestructing dimension cant do anything to buy me some time...' she thought having quick shots around the house for anything she could use just in case.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 12:21 am

Sophie smiled graciously and stood form her chair
"T-minus 10 seconds" She said in a loud robotic voice to Franziska "to self distruct"
"9" The spirit smiled at Franziska his teeth gleaming "you fell for it again"
"8"
"7"
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 3:27 am

" F**CK" Franziska shouted. It was a trap! She pulled the hood of the cloak on her head to escape the material world. Before she did that she threw a small square cude at the spirit. "Catch! From Erinye..." she said and disappeared in the darkness. 'Imust catch Sophie's spiritual tracks.' Franziska thought.
"4"
"3"
"2"
the small cube was an exploding device. Just in case the spirit escaped before the self destruction it would at least be injured.
"1"
Franziska felt the ground vibrating. The last think she noticed what the spirit's demonic smile and a burning heat at her left side. Everything became dark.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 4:02 am

the ground shook
"what happened?" Sophie looked at the floor in worry
"she blew up the other dimension and because they occupy.."
"Please you've already made it clear you know what your doing" She said shaking her head
the spirit sighed and slumped besides Sophie into the other chair.
"Do you want to know why i brought you here?"
"y..no"
"because it was your wish to die here"
"i guess you saw that when you were eating my mind" Sophie said unimpressed.
"no you told your brother that you would both die right here but that didn't happen did it?"
Sophie clenched her teeth "she only had the choice to kill him other wise it would have been her"
"Yes and you know what? Your people aren't the only things 'she' was trained to kill, my fellow spirits, My Family have been killed and hunted down by her and her people!"
sophie suddenly felt very small.
"it was how she was brought up" she said in the tiniest voice she could muster
"She could change"
"What about you have you changed?" Sophie shot back "why do you hijack my peoples brain and then turn them on her because i know it was you, your the one who hijacked my people in the square and made them kill everyone! So have you Changed?!"
"yes"
Sophie paused intrigued she hadn't expected that response.
"after i saw her i knew i wanted revenge i thought your people would too"
Sophie stopped looking at the ground.
"then why did you kill all those innocent people"
"they where just like her"
"But she said they where all dead"
"how do you know for sure oh wait that would have been true i killed them all"
"You Framed my People!"
"Trust Me They Wanted Revenge As Much As I Did!" he shouted somewhat exhausted.
"whats your name?" Sophie asked after a couple minutes of silence.
"Xenophon"
"matches your power"
"huh?"
"Xenophon is a Greek name it means Strange voices"
"i guess"
"I Just don't get it?!"
"what?'
"just there your perfectly normal no one could guess anything other, then BAM! your all psycho! why?" Xenophon slumped back in his chair and sighed.
"i guess it comes with taking over others bodies memories your not sure if their your own or not or if you someone else your just not you and some people just have disturbing images i guess having to fill you mind with things like that it just messes with your... sanity"
"well can you just stay psycho other wise it makes you much harder to hate'
Xenophon closed in really close to Sophie until she felt his breath on her shoulder she tried to look away from his big Grey eyes but found she couldn't. He lent in and kissed her full in the mouth she tried to struggle away but found her body would follow orders, he then pulled away and smiled.
"then don't hate me" he stood and left Sophie in the kitchen wondering what had just happened.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 10:44 am

Before the spirit could make it to the kitchen a dagger flew from nowhere and pierced the spirit through his arm. That send him flying backwards. "You have a lot of nerve....Trying to make me the bad guy here." Franziska said with a threating voice, revealing her position. She had a dark expression in her face. The exact face she wore in her killer mode. "So you want revenge huh? Those people you killed in the square had nothing to do with you. Im just a blood thirsty killer who had nothing to do in my whole life than hunt down 'innocent' people and spirits? Give me a break. I detest persons like you..."
She then turned to look at Sophie. "And you...He posessed your brother, he posessed yourself, and you start having secod thoughts? Let me remind you....You re still posessed! Youre just able to see your parasyte spirit. Remember, he is a Mind Eater....It's his nature to manipulate you. You dont want to believe me? Be my guest. But I gave my word to the Sophie out there, who is still waiting me, that I would help her. So Im going to finish this...Feel free to hate me and try to kill me after this is over." She prepared her weapons. "Common boy....show me what you can do...You cant fool me, like her..."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 3:21 pm

"You!" Sophie screamed facing the spirit "Don't scream"
"help me Franziska!" "shes the evil one"
"No he possessed my brother" "she slayed him"
" it was either her or him and he would have killed us all!" "he was our brother"
"your not me!" "too late i already am"
"GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" Sophie without realizing had tore out of her ropes and was being thrown against the walls while her hands covered her ears.

Xenophon smiled and slipped out of the blade and disappeared into the floor "you do like fights don't you Sophie won't last any longer than my other victims if she comes clean too bad i quite like her. she's tasty" he sail licking his lips which had Sophie's gloss on it
he was no where to be found when he srung a surprise attack from the floor and tried to take over Franziska mind.
"now where should i start oh yeah maybe or your fighting memory might be a good start"
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 5:07 pm

"Pffff...."Franziska looked at the spirit licking his lips. Then she did the last think he would ever excepted her to do. She laughed. A superior sneared bitchy laugh. The Franziska kind of laugh. "Pfff fu fu fu fu fu...ha ha ha ha ahaaaaa! Oh you re something. I have to tell you that. You really amuse me."She put one finger on her pink lips and lowered her eyes, looking at him with a smuggy look. "So are you trying to come after me now? I didnt knew that I was your type. I think Im blushing..Te he he heeee." Then the smile disappeared completely from her lips to be replaced with her previous killer scawl and look. "Tell do you really underestimate me so much or do you really overestimate yourself so much? Be my guest! Take the chance and roll the dice! I ll be way to happy to slay you on your own little game..." she cracked her fingers together and pulled one dagger out of her cloak. "One question before we begin your little game....where do you want this planted? On your hand or in your eyehole?"
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:00 pm

Xenophon Sneered "lets make this harder shall we?" as he said it his whole body when transparent "now what where you saying?" he said floating right through the table and weaving himself through the walls. "right well it gonna be a tinsy bit hard no isn't it?"

Sophie instinctly ran forward eyes closed ears covered and fell into the spirit and since containing some of him still in her she was able to squash him "GETOFF" he yelled disappearing through the floor and then appearing somewhere else "your really begining to bug me too bad i liked you" he said "i guess i'll just wipe you clear" he lifted his hand and before giving Franziska a demonic grinm "make one move she's a black sheet of paper" he said.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 3:44 am

"You know", Franziska said as she sat on a chair not paying attention to Sophie," I usually have fun when I dealing with amateurs..." She put her legs on the table and on hand behind her head. With the other one she was still playing with her dagger. "But today, I have to say that I had a very long day and I want to rest. So dealing with you starts to getting boring."She threw her dagger ina shift motion. It went right next to Sophie cutting a few threads of her hair and landed deep between her and Xenophon. She didnt knew where exactly she hit hit but still an injury is an injury. "So if you want to make interesting, Im sorry but Im already bored...I think Ill play with my rules from now on" Franziska said as she pushed herself from the chair and stood up. She pulled her hood once again on her head. Before her face disappeared from view she said, "By the way....I didnt miss. Now, lets play.." She became once again shadowy and sinked on the floor out of Sophie's and Xenophon's view. 'the time is against me...I have to finishe this now...'
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:01 pm

"oh" the Spirit pouted "i was just getting started" lifting his hand Sophie went still and he then shook his hand and she fell in spasims horribly silent and she shuttered. "say bye bye' then before Franziska could react shope screamed a low agonising scream then all fell silent
"bye bye sophie" he smiled
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 4:15 pm

Franziska remeaned still, her expression unchanged. She pulled the hood off her head to take material form. She saw Sophie spams she heard Sophies screams of pain and help but didnt make a move to do anything. She calmly took out of her cloak a large black shiny gun. Something was written across its lenght with silver letters. She pulled out the safety and pointed over to Xenophon. "Yes......bye bye...." she said and pulled the trigger. She hit Xenophon right in the space between the eyes. "Bulls eye." Franziska said as he started shaking and screaming. "Or should I say an eye for an eye?" she didnt pay attention to him though. She walked over the dead body of Sophie. She looked at her dead shiny eyes but then turned around and went through the exit of the house. She left and closed the door behind her. She then pulled once more the hood on her and vanished.

She reappeared in a completely different enviroment. "Are you done hiding now? You dont care at all about my condition huh? You gave me quite the headache to find you.........Erinye..." Franziska said. In front of her there was a large cemetery. the sky was gloomy and there was a hint of rain. Sophie...no, Erinye was standing in front of a grave her eyes blank. Franziska left a sigh and walked over to her. The grave was simly and not very clean. It appeared old but Franziska knew better after she saw the name on it: Gavantai. "You know....", Franziska started talking,"Mourning him like that wont solve anything. And I dont think that he is happy either seeing you like that. If you hate me and want to kill me for what Idid, I accept it and Im ready for you any time. But what I dont accept is that you let that moron ate your mind and manipulating you like crazy. Tell me, do you really want to end like this? Do you want to be eaten apart from your very core and have someone else using your body posing as you? Like he did with your brother? Do you want me to kill you -no, let me rephrase that- do you want to kill yourself? Do you want to die THAT badly?"
Franziska was never the sentimental type...There were some occasion here and there but she couldnt deal with things like these. How can she give advices to a person whose relative have died by her hand....still she did what she was told so many times before...by him. To do the best she can. To do what her heart not only mind tell her. And this time she was doing that. Even if she would be scold like crazy when the time for the report come....
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 5:45 pm

Paige and Leo were about to sit down next to Yara, when both of them stopped suddenly.

"Do you feel it too?" Paige asked.

Leo nodded.

"Ummm feel what?" Lee frowned.

"The air is lighter. It feels like the surrounding Chi has decreased. I'm assuming that means Franziska finished the job. That, or..." Paige couldn't finish the sentence. "In any case, the fighting is over. Now we wait and see who the winner was."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 5:57 pm

"I hate sitting around waiting, you know that..."Raph said to Lee. He took a look at Franziska. She looked paler. "What's taking her so long?" he growled and hit the nearest trash bin.
"Have patience Raph..."Leo told him. "From what Ive heard so far, she must be a great fighter. You should have more faith to her..."
Raph blushed from embarassment. "It's not that I dont have faith on her. It's just that...."he never finished his sentence. He sat next to Yara his eyes glued to the two sleeping persons. Time was ticking.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 2:45 am

Sophie looked up at Franziska her lips trembling a tear ran down her face and landed on her hand freezing in the cold harsh wind, she looked away
"my people where totally stupid" she sobbed/laughed as she spoke wiping away a tear.
"but they didn't diserve to die" she said the grave dark and fearless. Sophie aound her had a dress that looked that belonged to an old fashioned woman and a shawl Franziska noted she was wearing all black.
"i didn't diserve to be the last one" she looked up at Franziska her eyes angry but sadned
"i would kill you, but whats the point?" she said shrugging "we both know i have no pray"
Sophie shivered "i've endured enough today" she lay a black rose on her brothers grave and sat down besides it "and the rest of my life"
"i guess i let him take over so i could go i knew it would end badly for me him well i wasn't sure i was ready to die i mean i already was rotting you saved me from a worse fate then death"
sophie reached out for Franziska her hand cold and transparent "thank you i guess i better go and i think someone back home is missing you dearly" she said smiling mischeaviously that was the last thing Franzika saw before sophie sent her back to her body...
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 11:44 am

"What the-" Franziska said as she saw Sophie disappeared. "Idiot!" she sighed as she too returned to her body. She was 99% sure that Xenophon was history...After all she is a pro. 'Good',she tought,'Now I can slap Sophie to my heart content!!'

Franziska took a deep breath and opened her eyes. She could feel that the rain had stopped. She cracked her sore neck and hished at the pain on her back. "How long was I out?" was the first thing she asked. "A couple of minutes..." Leo answered her.
"Look, I have to warn you", Franziska said,"by 99% the spirit is gone, but there is a 1% possibility that he still survived. We will learn soon. If he did, I have to tell you that there is no comng back for Sphie"
"You mean.." Raph started to say.
"I mean this..." Franziska said as she pulled out two daggers and spinned them in each hand as she stood up.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 5:56 pm

"Sophie!" exclaimed Mura. "Why?! What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:06 am

"She is a complete idiot. She told me that she prefer the spirit to consume her mind...The spirit is a Mind Eater. It sees all the memories of its victim and after he kills it from the inside he poses as it...That happened to her brother. I think I kill it though. We have to wait till she wake up. If here is a chance that he survived, there is no rescue for Sophie. But if he did die, as Im most certain, Im gonna bit the crap out of her for the things she told me back there..."Franziska explained to her.
"Why, what happened?" Raph asked.
"Im not gonna say now. I just cant stand this kind of people...it gets on my nerves...that's all." Franziska said as she kept her eyes on Sophie's frozen form.
"I have to say you did a splendid job here Yara!!" she complimented the other girl. "If she's still posessed, she ll have some difficulty to get herself free from all the ice...that give us an advantage"
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Number of posts : 726
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2010-03-03

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 11:36 pm

Yara stood up from the meditation pose she had been in. "Do you want me to melt her frozen prison or ice it further?"she asked as she looked a Sophie's frozen form. "We can transport her frozen to my place in the truck and melt her there,"she continued."If she is still under the spell she at least won't be near any civilians at my place." Yara added.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 11:41 pm

(@ wildgoose- Sorry if i wrote it wrong but Sophie did let Xenophone take over her mind so you would kill her but now that he might be dead she doesn't want him too be in her mind sorry)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new TMNT RPG
Page 11 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next