TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6032 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A new TMNT RPG

Go down 
+2
Katniss
FallenAngel4000
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :
A new TMNT RPG - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A new TMNT RPG - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

A new TMNT RPG - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 10:03 pm

Sophie clawed at Raph and tried to veer off and run away but was blocked again She roared in fustration and began to claw out randomly. What are you doing to me?! "i said it was for your own good" i'm going to kill them if they don't kill me first "you will kill them first your bigger than your brother was and you gave away his weak point if not for that, that girl would have been rid off" how do you... wait... you were controling him?! "yes" you you monster! "becareful i am in full control of your body and i can self inflict and kind of pain i want to" Try me you horrid you bas*ard you little c*nt, you f**king little' Sophie spat every word she knew at the voice and some. she was about to add a little more when one of her huge claws came up and clawed her eye out she howled in pain and fell to her knees clutching her eye in one claw and the socket in the other "see what i can do to you know follow what i say very closly and i won't have a reason to hurt you"
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :
A new TMNT RPG - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A new TMNT RPG - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 10:57 pm

Paige let out a howl that sounded more animal then human. She quickly unsheathed her sword and jumped out of the way of Sophie's claws. It had been a while since she'd fought. Not to say she hadn't been training. Lee just hadn't let her fight anything living since the first time she'd lost it. She'd forgotten what a thrill it was. A small, uncivilized part of her yearned for bloodshed. Her instincts took over, and she saw Sophie not as a poor victim who needed help, but as a threat to her safety. She roared again, avoiding another attack.

"She lost it." Lee groaned. He had already unsheathed his own sword. "Yo, Paige! Chill a little!"

"Save your breath for battle!" She growled. "People who try and hurt me and my brother deserve to be in pain! They deserve to rot in hell!" The uncivilized part of her mind whispered.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Registration date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 6:56 am

Franziska scanned the area below her. 'OK....things are getting worse...'
She heard Paige screaming and Lee groaning: "She lost it." She looked down to see Paige with er sword readyfor a kill murder shining in her eyes. 'What ahs gotten into her? The last thing I want is to mess with another lunie...' Franziska thought as she jumped off the building. She landed gracefully near Leo only to jump back again to avoid a deadly claw. She examined Sophie. She was a little bigger than her brother in his monstrous form. She was growling and almost attacking blindily. This wasnt the fighting style she battle a couple of minutes before. "What the-" Franziska took one dagger and tried to move carefully but another attack made her reconsider her stragedy as she just managed to dive to her right. She barely made it, but the car which ws next to her wasnt so lucky. Franziska recognised the super strenght of Sophie's talon-like claws, as they ripped the car just like her brother had done. Having to do with a monster is one thing. Having to do with a monster with no scense which attacking to everything in front of it is another matter. Sophie has become completely unpredictable.
"Hey! Any bright ideas?" a voice tickled her ear. It was Raph. "Uh..."
"What?! You dont have any ideas?" he almost shrieked and ducked his head to avoid a wheel of a car which came flying to their direction. "Yes, I have some thought but theyre not for battle strategy..." Franziska said as she kept looking at Sophie, trying to find an opening. "Oh maaaan, Ok, Im going in." Raphael said as he run towards Sophie, only to be thrown back exactly at the same spot beside Franziska. She turned to look at him with an indifferent look on her face." Oh, you came back....Why so soon? You didnt have fun?"
"Im not in the mood Franz...Can it!" Raph said as he wipped his mouth from where he had taken the blow. "Look....she is just blindily strike to everything near her, so a twelve o clock attack wont do anything." Franziska told him. "Hey thanks..that would be really useful about 5 seconds earlier...." Raph sneared at her. "Plus", Franziska kept talking not paying attention to his sarcastic comments,"there is something starnge about her. If you look at her at the first time she is just a monster trashing anything that comes to her path. But with a more careful look...Watch her eyes...She is not delusional. Her eeys are clear. Which means that they can show emotion. And I dont see anything like murder written on them....Paige on the other hand...."
Raph turned to see Paige. "Ah, Paige....she start loosing it again..." he commented. Franziska lifted one eyebrow. "She does this often?" "No...Lee had forbideen her to fight..so she is somewhat rusty....that's a good thing." Raph explained
"Back to topic. I thing there is something really wrong with Sophie. She is on the edge of loosing it and becoming like her brother." Franziska turned the conversation. "What do you suggest?" came Leo's voice from her other side. She turned to look at him. "I dont know how much her transformation has been progressed. For now the only think that would be beneficial to all of us would be to make her loose her scenses..." Franziska said. She tehn added: "Dont attack her from the front. Try the blind spots. And I think group attacks would be more advanced. Remember, keep the injuring to be minimum..."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 7:37 pm

"GO AWAY!" this time Sophie's shrieks where able to be heard "stop talking!" the voice said hastily "Now!" another claw came up and ripped at her arm red blood oozing from her fresh wound " i told you to stop" Sophie swung out again she almost felt seperate from her body like an onlooker but sadly able to feel every hurt or would inflicted on her dispatched body.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:01 pm

Furry continued to grow in Paige's heart as she was kept on the defensive by Sophie's claws. She growled to herself. She turned slightly, aware Franziska and Raph had arrived at the fight.

"There is something strange about her. If you look at her at the first time she is just a monster trashing anything that comes to her path. But with a more careful look...Watch her eyes...She is not delusional. Her eyes are clear. Which means that they can show emotion. And I don't see anything like murder written on them....Paige on the other hand...." She heard Franziska say.

She then heard Raph giving a brief explanation of her actions.

"I lost it?" The civilized part of her thought. By this time though, the uncivilized part of her had become as loud as if she were screaming at herself, while the civilized part was reduced to a low whisper.

She threw back her head and laughed. The monster had hurt itself again. If it kept this up, they wouldn't need to kill it. It would destroy itself. She would like to see that. Yet, it would be a shame if her sword had to go without tasting any blood today.

"That's it." Lee muttered grimly. He rolled underneath one of Sophie's claws, over to his sister. He put a hand on her shoulder.

She jerked around abruptly.

"Paige," He said calmly. "Stop. Just stop."

"I will not stop!" She spat. "I will never let myself or you be hurt physically or emotionally again! You hear me?!"

"So it is a defense mechanism. I guessed as much." He sheathed his sword. Both ducked from another attack. "You have to understand, she can't help it. And Franziska thinks she can actually see what's going on but not control it. Imagine the emotional pain she must be in."

"It doesn't matter. She's a threat."

"So only you and I matter? That's not you Paige! You're wiser than that!"

"Stop confusing me!!" She yelled, swinging her sword at him.

"Sh** , sh**, sh**! It's worse than I thought!" Lee thought to himself as he kept tabs on Sophie's claws while also dogging his sister's sword.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 2:13 am

Sophie rached down to feel her hands again but was greeted with plain darkness she herself was being cut of from her form like her soul was getting kicked out "GO AWAY!! LEAVE ME ALONE" she screamed she couldn'd not hurt them then she would warn them off she finally after much strain grasped hold of her limbs and stopped them swinging while they had time she yelled again "leave now i'll handle this" she yelled to them
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:13 am

Franziska heard the siblings' chatting. She went over to Lee, as carefully as she could to avoid the claws that kept ripping everything they came in contact with. She put a hand on his shoulder. "Lee. We ll take care of Sophie. Can you keep your eyes on your sister? Just make sure she wont attack to Sophie...then well help you calm Paige. Its a crusial moment and we have lost so much precious time."
"Raph and I will take her sides. You go on the back. We will stike together."Leo said to Franziska as he unsheathed his swords. "Ok", Franziska said, "But I wont go on the back...It's risky. And with my wound it's hard to make backward loopings."
"You have a point. Any alternatives?" Leo asked.
"I ll go with Yara."Franziska pointed with her finger above Leo's head where Yara was flying in circles. "We ll attack together from above. Make sure to retreat when we dive."
"Check! Lets go!" Leo said and they seperated.
Sophie now was seriously injuring herself. 'That isnt something that supposed to happen...' Franziska thought as she started climbing the nearest building to reach Yara. 'It's like one part of her wants to attack and the other is holding it back. human mind versus beastly thirst. Which part of you will win Sopie?'
Franziska made it on the rooftop and turned her head up to talk to Yara. "Yara, we need you." she said as she jumped on her back once again. "Ok, here's the plan. We need to knock the lights out of Sophie before she kills herself or injure someone. We have to use as lees violence as we can. Do you think that a good strike with your tail will be enough for her to loos her scences? Also, Paige is not well...something got into her..."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:10 pm

(Thanks, Leo's Girl! That was actually perfect!)
"I'll get Paige!" called Mura.
"Princess, no, she's a bit dangerous right now!" called Leo as Mura ran towards Paige.
"She's also my friend!" called out Mura. Once in front of Paige Mura spoke to her. "paige, calm down, I don't want to hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:02 pm

"But you will if you need to, won't you?" Paige smirked. "That's human nature, my dear." She laughed. "Kill or be killed. In this world, only the best survive." She gripped the pommel of her sword tightly. "Will you fight me? Or will the civility enforced by this world stay your hand? Either way, I am prepared to defend myself, no matter what the threat may be!"

"Paige! There is no threat! Sure, we may be in danger, but we aren't the victims!" Lee insisted.

"Victims?" She spat. "You know nothing of danger! There is only surviving or dying!"

Lee approached his sister slowly. "There's more to this world than surviving. Do you remember mom?"

Paige covered her ears and shut her eyes. "Don't talk about her!"

"She used to say, her life didn't matter if she couldn't protect us. So why do you survive, Paige? What is it you need to live for?"

Paige was frozen, completely stunned.

Lee walked the remaining distance between them and hugged her.

She buried her head in his shoulder, making no effort to move besides that.

"Oh God, Lee!" Paige said after a moment, her voice sounding like her own. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to, I-I...I just can't trust anyone anymore." She groaned. "I've acted like a maniac!"

"Do you think you can fight now?" He asked. "You know, without...losing it?"

She shook her head. "Probably not if you get hurt, but I'm going to anyway. It would make me angrier to stay away."

"I might knock you out if you get out of hand..."

"I trust your judgment." She nodded. "Now let's go help Sophie!"
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Number of posts : 726
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2010-03-03

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:55 pm

Yara nodded her head to Franziska. She took to the air,"May I suggest you hold on tight," she said as she nose dived toward the street at lighting speed. Yara landed with a big thud, which made the ground shake. She then quickly whipped her powerful tail around aiming it directly at Sophie. Wham! Sophie's monster like body hit the ground.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 4:57 am

Sophie was about to rip her arm off when a huge Tail appeared and smashed her lights out
"What! What happened!?" the voice shrieked sophie smiles they are going to kill us both you will die with me i have to say besides that i will die i shall die happliy knowing that you will suffur with me
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 6:20 am

Franziska was holding as hard as she could from Yara's back when they made impact. She looked down at Sophie. "It was no good. She is still consious! Lets do it one more time."she said to Yara. "Ill be down so that you wont have to worry about me, just focus on your attack". Franziska jumped of her back and landed betwwen Lee and Raph. "What are you doing here? Werent you suppose to be with Yara?" Raphael asked her. "Shes worried about me and couldnt deliver a clear blow. She must hit Sophie one more time. I left to give her some space"
Franziska answered him and turned to Lee. "Is your sister better now? Tell her that when we arrive at Yara's place, I want to have a talk with her. And I believe that you have yet to tell your origins." Then something caught her eye. "Say....can we use those ropes over there to confined her?"she showed them a building 5 meters away which was under constraction but it appeared that it was left unfinished. "It's not a bad idea...." Raph said. "Can you go with him Lee? Ill stay with Paige. My wounds are killing me...." Franziska said as she put her hands on her knees and started panting. Sweat started gathering on her forehead. Everything was getting blurry again. 'Not again..not now...'
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 5:56 pm

"Of course. You might take it easy." Lee called, already running towards the ropes with Raph.

"Franziska, do you want some ibuprofen?" Paige asked calmly as she walked over to her. "I have some in my bag, and you look like you're in a lot of pain right now."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 8:06 pm

Sophie was about to get up when the tail again was about to strike when her hand clasped onto it and held on tight pulling the dragon down "is this a friend?" the voice asked sophie gasped as she threw the dragon flinging it by it tail she threw it far but the dragon was soon able to control itself "hey look its coming back" the voice sounded as if it was smiling sophie lifted her hand which it turned into metal NM149S 7.62 mm sniper rifle
"i didn't know i could do that!" sophie shouted this was audible for everyone to hear and somehow they could hear the voice as well "well you can, now wheres that dragon i gonna blast that oversized phinata out of the air" it said as sophie lifed her mechanic arm towards Yara
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 10:54 pm

Yara landed hard against a nearby building that Sophie had thrown her. Yara's dragon eyes which were usually beautiful ovals of dark black became slits of fury. She raised her dragon head a let out a angry roar. She turned and headed back at Sophie. Her dragon eyes saw the Sniper rifle that was now part of Sophie's body," cute trick," she growled as she released a ice blast with perfect accuracy that froze Sophie's monster arms together. She then tail whipped her again and Sophie went flying backward.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 2:31 am

Franziska raised her head to answer Paige's question but words wasnt what left her mouth. She imidiately sank to her knees and threw up on the road in front of her. Now in all fours she was emptying her stomach. Or so she thought. She opened her eyes to see how much she had threw up only to froze still. What had left her mouth wasnt puke. It was blood. Between her legs there was a pool of her own blood, glistering in the night, raindrops washing it off slowly. That would only mean one thing... "Poison..." Franziska said to herself. That bastard's claws that had slished her were poisonous! 'Sh*t!' Franziska thought and she covered her mouth as another wave of blood made its way out of her mouth. Still her eyes were fixed in Yara's battle. When she saw Sophie materialise her hand into a gun she tried to move but then she relaxed when she saw Yara throwing that frozing deam. Then it hit her. "Yara!! Froze her whole!!" Franziska tried to shout but her voice was slightly weak from all the puking. She hoped that Yara heard her. Just in case she pulled a dagger and held it in her hand.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 2:03 pm

"look now shes tyring to kill you" what?! you threatened to kill her?! "i know i just hope i can keep your body intact enough to give you a slow and painfull death when its my turn" who are you what are you and how did you take over my body? "my name is Rumplitilzken i am the spirit of chirstmas past i was able to inhabit your body with my little pixie friends who thought you neede a friend' sophie shrieked Noooooo! no this can't be happening "but yes! it seems you learnt your code well i was hoping you wouldn't laught it would take away from my perfromance' you can't nobady can your a monster! sophie on the floor looked up at the sky can pigs fly? "no" sophie closed her eyes even if they killed her he would still move on to inhabit another body she didn't mind the first part she as an alien was close to death anyway but she couldn't let this monster take over other innocent peoples minds and force them to kill Can i write something to them? "make it quick i don't want to miss out on your demise" like in a slow motion movie Sophie looked out at her friends some ijured physicly others.. mentaly sophie let out a breath at the recovering Twins and sucked in a gasp at Franziskas state the blood that was flowing down her chin and onto the floor she had, had enough
with one broken claw in the cement now feeling a hard a butter, she began to write...

My people have suffered much but we have always been resilient and helpful
so i say kill me and kill me now or my people will suffer horrible deaths
follow this pattern to kill me other wise many lifes will be taken
one slice my claws off them the rest of my arms at the same time
two cut my feet off then my right leg them my left
next cut my horns off that is where my lungs are then my neck be sure that none of the blood seeps onto you otherwise the spirit will live on
farewell i hold me death as no grudge to you for you will be save many more lives then this world writherd one
fare well goodbye and ....

sophies hand snatched back "your taking too long" sophie knew it was time so sho closed her eyes and smiled
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 2:17 pm

"Prince Charming!" yelled Mura who was currently battling with her strings. Leo grabbed her hand as he sliced along in the chaos with his katana to go find the others.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 5:10 pm

Franziska's body was burning up. She could feel her back throbing, screaming for treatment, her lungs burning for cool air, her stomach wanting to get empty. 'Damn...I should have thought the alternative of poisoning. I should have treated my wounds earlier...' She was pulled out of her selfpitying by Sophie's movements. She saw her rolling around on the dirty road where Yara's powerful hit had made her land. Then she saw her writting a note using her blood. Then it hit her!!!

"Listen to me Franziska nad listen well. Your task is heavy and difficult to fulfill. But there are things yet to learn" An elderly man with kind charateristics said to a tall scowling girl. They were sitting inside a big church empty of people this late hour. The sun was beggining to set. The beautiful orange colour was bathing the church's windows.
"I still dont get it...Why did we have to meet here? It's too quiet, you dont know who will be listening." Franziska talked back to him. "Dont you trust me Franzie?" the old man smiled at her. "Tsk" was her only reply. The man laughed and took a better look at the girl. She was about 16-17 years old. Her red hair were held up in a tight ponytail. She wore ripped jeans, a purple tank top and black boots with low heels. Her hands were covered with bracelets and about 5 rings and in her nack were hanging at least 3 different necklaces. The same went for her ears. Her ice blue ice were glaring the old man, taunting him to say something.
"Franzie, youre a very good fighter -no-, youre one of the best fighters we have. That's why we are doing this lesson."the man sit beside her. "I want you to know that fighting and killing isnt the only salvation in our problems."
"Yeah yeah, I know, innocents might hurt. Some of the creatures can communicate and they dont have murderous intentions etc..." Franziska interuppted him.
"I dont mean that" the man said. That perked her interest. She turned to him. "There are not just monsters popping out of different dimensions wanting to kill us...The portlas could be open anywhere. We dont know what exists out there. It could be dimensions like ours..another Franziska might exists, another Tieresias..."
"If there are two of you out there, Im leaving!" Franziska said.
"But there could be something else too." Tieresias continued. "Like what?" Franziksa asked him. "Something that cant be fought the way you know. Something that cant be killed the way you know."
"What kind of thing could do that? I know at least 50 different ways of killing. I know west and east martial arts. Im the best you have!" Franziska told him. "But this best cant overcome that power. So this is what Im gonna teach you...How to kill, in one more way..." Tieresias told her locking his eyes with hers. "Tell me, what should I know. Tell me that is this thing that cant be killed with my present powers. Tell me, The techinque that can kill it!" Franziska pleaded him.
"The technique that youll learn has a name....Its name is...."

"....Exorcism!" Franziska whispered as she was looking at Sophie. "She's not just transforming...She's being posessed!!" She up to her feet way too quickly and another wave of nausea hit her. Still she managed to keep it in this time. She reached in her other pocket of her cloak and pulled out four daggers. But these had whole different design from the others she used. They were larger and had a strange crossed symbol. She threw them at Sophie. Each one found its target and all together made a fair square around Sophie. Barriers....Now Sophie wouldnt be able to get out no matter how much she tried.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 6:51 pm

Sophie through slited eyes saw franziska and realised she knew what she was doing your going to die she said to the voice "what? never die?! i am a sprirt" your going to die! sophie teased again
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 9:40 pm

Yara still full of rage had not notice the whole story playing out below. With one final burst of her powerful ice blast the creature on the street became a block of ice. Yara's fury eased and she then made her way to the street and landed softly by Lee and Paige.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 10:32 pm

"She shouldn't be fighting!" Paige informed her brother and Raph on Franziska's current situation. The two boys had just come back with the rope. "She's been poisoned. If we can get her out of here soon, I have some herbs in my pack that might help. The process will require her to lie still for a long while though, so we need to finish this fast!" Paige always carried medical supplies that her and her brother might need in her bag, along with necessary survival equipment.

"What is she doing?!" Lee cried. "I just saw her coughing up blood, and she's still trying to fight?"

"I believe she's performing an exorcism." She responded grimly. She looked to her right as Yara landed next to them.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:49 am

Franziska saw Yara frozing up Sophie. She nodded to her showing her appreciation and respect. She then threw up another mouthfull of blood. 'Damn, How am I suppose to work like this?' she thought trying to clear her head. It went in vein. She was still choking with her on blood. "Idiot!!" she heard someone swearing at her. It was Raphael of course. "Look at you! You re a mess!! What the bloody shell were you thinking? You cant fight!" he kept insulting her when he was next to her. "I know that!" Franziska said. "I know that Im extremelly weak right now. I know that by every movement the poison is moving further in my system. But let me ask you something. Say that I retreat. Can you do my job? Can you exorcism whatever is inside Sophie. Will you manage to take the blame if you fail?" Raphael was looking at her speachless. 'Sophie was my responsibility from the very beginning. From the moment I was hunting her. Now if you please..." Franziska started walking with great difficulty. She passed Raphael, Lee and Paige. "Paige Im counting on you and your medical skills when Im through that." she said to her as she reach Frozen Sophie.
'I wish you wouldnt talk like that sometimes. I wish you wouldnt sound like Leo those times. Cause it reminds me things that I wish to forget."Raphael whispered to Franziska but she was too far to hear him. "Dont do anything that Im going to regret not having you stopped.."
Franziska walked inside the squared barrier and kneeled in front of the huge monstrous form of Sophie. This isnt going to be easy. The materials with which exorcisms are usually done were not there in her aid so she had to do it with the traditional way. 'I was never good with theory...' Franziska muttered as she pulled out one of her usual daggers. 'I wasnt very good in exorcism too....Too complicated for my tastes...Just give me a bad guy and I slice him into ribbons, but something you cannot touch....I just hope I still have it in me....'
It has been long since she last did an exorcism, so she didnt have much faith in her. With the dagger she cut her right hand just enough so she could draw out blood. She marked a spot on Sophie's body with the blood and then marked herself too at the same spot. Then she started drawing with the dagger a trasmutation circle between them. She dropped a few drops of blood in the middle and start muttering in an unknown language. The circle had been set in light. Then it sparkled once too bright and the light disappeared. Franziska and Sophie appeared to be slepping. But the truth is that Franziska had taken them to another dimension spirituly. Being in a spirit form she would be able to fight.

Franziska opened her eyes. She was kneeling on moody earth. She stood up and examined the area around her. It was something like a jungle. But it was something wrong here. The whole place was like it was dying. It had a grey to black colour. The trees, the plants, even the water. Above her a red sky was looking omnimus.
"So...this is what Erinye's place looked like before it exploded...The war sure made it look miserable....I bet it used to be a wonderful planet." She said to herself. There was some noise behind her. She turned around. Nothing. "You know...", Franziska said to the spirit,"Hiding wont do you any good. Plus, wanting me to see this place, wont do you any good either. You really enjoy playing with other persons' suffering dont you? Too bad that this wont work on me. Show yourself! Ill and this quickly.."
Franziska knew that if the demonic spirit was here so must be and Sophie...in spiritula form of course. There was a possibility that Sophie's spirit was being held by the parasyte one. But Franziska knew that she should hurry. She didnt have much time. Exorcism with such anorthodox methods ans not the right equipmnet wre very risky. Plus the time she could afford being in such a form was limited.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:02 pm

Sophie looked about until her head was pulled back by her hair, she was in human form, and where she was she had no idea trying to pull herself free when a familiar voice sounded clear in her ear his breath warming her ear uncomfortably. "don't move an inch or your dead, clear?"
"transparent" Sophie seethed.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 7:24 am

Franziska walked through the black forest. No sign of Sophie or the other demon. The place seemed to be large enough but she didnt have the luxury of time shearching randomly around. 'Time to make it quick' she thought as she pulled the hood of her cloak on her head so that all of her face had disappeared. Then she took her shadowy form and vanished inside the forest.

Leo and Mura were close now to the others. "What happened to Franziska?" he asked as he looked at her direction. She was still kneeling down on the dirty road, opposite of Sophie with er eyes closed like she was sleeping, unconcerned about the rain draining her body. "Dont touch her." Raph said to his brother. "Remember when we were meditating? She took meditation to another level. Her spirit left her body and she is trying to pull out whatever is inside Sophie. You better not make physical connection cause it might disturb her and I dont know what will happens..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new TMNT RPG
Page 10 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next