TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6046 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A new TMNT RPG

Go down 
+2
Katniss
FallenAngel4000
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :
A new TMNT RPG - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A new TMNT RPG - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2011-01-23

A new TMNT RPG - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 10:20 am

"Lovers? Me with her?"Raphael screamed to be heard and made a funny face. "When we land remind me to choke you..."Franziska said calmly...maybe too calmly for Raph's tastes. With Yara on the lead they started going through the most remoted areas. They hadnt covered much distance when the manhole from which they escaped bursted open and the monster came out to the surface. "Great...just great." Franziska whined. "Man, this thing is good. We underestimate it." Raph said looking down at it. The monster was sniffing the air and meanacing growls were coming from its mouth.
"Oh man, not again!" Mikey whined as he looked out of the window of the car.
"Lee, step on it!" Leo shouted.
"Well, we have heavy rain falling, little visibility and a monster on our trails...I cant see how this will get any worse.."Donatello commented. Just then the sound of thunder covered the beast's growls. "You had to talk, didnt you" Mikey said to Donny.
Several meters up, on Yara's back Franziska was preparing for battle. "Get ready."she said simply to Raph. "Got it."he respond to her. This was completely natural for them. After all they had worked together in many cases.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :
A new TMNT RPG - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A new TMNT RPG - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 2:27 pm

Sophie looked at the man hole which had been blown open and a ugly creature jumped out. something clicked in Sophie's mind. she turned into a human not excastly minding she was nude jumped out the window and began to run towards the creature. "Gavantai!" (stop!) she cried "Gavantai! yousuf de hana!" (stop, i am one of you!)
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 5:08 pm

"Soph, I don't really think it care!" said Mura.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 5:39 pm

Franziska looked at Sophie running to the monster. "Oh that idiot! Does she have a death with?"she cursed under her breath and then stood up on Yara's back. At the same time Rapahel had grapped her by the hand. "Look who's talking! Where do you think youre going? Youre injured. You cant fight the ugly! let me do it." Franziska locked eyes with him. "yeah riiight. And if I remember correctly you were supposed to cover for me tonight and not only you let it escape but you lost your phone too. Nice job Raph."she sneer at him. He was ready to counter attack when she passed him and tapped lightly his shoulder. "I want you for cover...get ready to dive with Yara if things go bad. This was my responsibility from the beginning."the words leave softly from her mouth, like water and Raph though that he was hearing things. The next moment she was diving to the ground.
Franziska landed gracefully next to the van that had stopped. "Stay inside"she said to Mikey as she dashed to Sophie. The beast turned to look at the new prey that was coming at him. Its large and muscular shoulders and extremely long arms were more than enough to lift a full-sized man off the ground to the roof above by its head. The creature's profile looked like a hairy crocodile with very sharp fangs. Its eyes were bright red. A monster by all means.
Franziska made a long jump, embrance Sophie in a diving motion and landed with her in her hands a fw feet away from the monster. "Are you nuts?" Franziska gripped roughly Sophie by her shoulders and shook her with more forse that she wanted to use. "Whoever that person was to you, is now gone. He wont recognise you. Hell kill you at the spot or devour you like he did to those people at the square." She once more took of her cloack and covered Sophie's naked shivering body wth it. "Stay here."Franziska ordered her. "Im going to put an end on this now. Should have done that hours before." Without listening if she had something to say, she turned her back to Sophie and faced the monster.
Its blood-colored eyes beamed straight at her. Saliva was running from its open mouth. Franziska stood with her back straight, her icy blue eyes locked on the monster. Her injuries stung badly. She paid no mind. Her right hand went carefully behind her back for her weapon. Then the monster let a terrifying shriek and made its move.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 1:16 pm

Sophie put an arm out "brother!" she moaned "his horn take it off that is where his heart is!" she screamed to Franziska "fare well brother!" she told the monster.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 3:22 pm

Franziska was taken aback by Sophie's cries. 'Brother?!?' she thought. She let her guard down and turned to look at Sophie just to make sure she heard right. That seconds was what the monster needed. It dashed to her direction. Franziska made a dive to the right. next to a parked car. The long and sharp talon-like nails of the beast took a slice out of the car as if it was made of butter. At almost the same moment the next swipe of its claws came swinging forward. Franziska didnt move. From her right hand the blade of a dagger shone in the moonlight. It wasat that instant that her hand flashed. There was a shriek and the monster had thrown his head back. Blood poured out of its left eye socket, which now had the dagger's handle poking out of it.
A normal animal, would avoid such an attack, but that wasnt the case here. It stood its ground and swung its arms in such strong anger the wind fluttered Franziska's wet hair. "Tsk...did you have to move? I would have finished you off without you being in much pain..." Franziska told the monster, her face expressionless, but it didnt seem to pay much attention to her words.
The creature leapt into the air. Franziska was ready on the move. She swift her position just in time as the monster literally broke through the pavement into the spot where he was located seconds earlier. As it tilted forward from its landing, its upper body turned to her. His eye met hers. She could she that the creature was looking at her as food and nothing more. 'Got to finish this now.' she though and put her hand on her back to pull out another dagger. This time she must aim at the thorn. But she came to a surprise. She no longer had spare daggers on her. The rest of them were in the inside pocket of her cloak...which Sophie was wearing. Franziska couldnt take the risk to go near her, so she change her strategy.
She turned around and run to Yara's direction. She jumped and made a loop in the air to add distance quickly from the beast which was on her tracks. When she decided that she was at aim's range she shouted at Raphael: "Raph! Weapons!" and hold up and behind her her hand.
Raphael didnt need to be told twice. He immidiately unbuttoned his leather jacket and pulled his sais from inside. "Catch!" he cried as he threw them at her. Franziska caught them in air and spinned them between her fingers. She wore a hard expression on her face, as if it had been chiseled by a block of ice. The monster came straight at her. Its knife-like claws sliced through the air. Franziska shifted her head as smoothly as leaves blown by the wind. Her hair looked literally like a watefall of blood shooting in the air. The exposed claws caught nothing but air. At the same time Franziska had driven forward on her right leg.
"DYAAAAA" The silver flash from below pierced the monster's abdomen and moved slashing upwards till it reached the thorn. Franziska jumped up on the omsters shoulder, never leaving the sais, and holding the one sai deep inside the beast she used the other one to pull out the thorn on its chest. Then landed in front of it. Drops of blood hit Franziska on the face to be cleaned again by the rain.
The monster let one last hollow scream, and then started to transform. It took the colour of rock and then it remained like a statue, petrified for a few seconds to broke to many pieces of rock and then dust.
Franziska remained still, looking at the dust which used to be a beast -no! Sophie's brother- being washed by the rain. She walked to where Sophie was sitting cluntching her cloak around her damp naked body, watching her slaying her brother.
Franziska used her wet bangs to cover her eyes. She didnt want Sophie to see her now, her brother's murderer....She hooked the sais on her belt and made tight fists with her hands. She could feel the nails break through her skin but didnt care. Words couldnt leave her mouth. So she did the only thing she could. She stood in front of Sophie and made a bow as low as her back permitted her. She felt like someone was piercing her back with thousands needles, still not a word was spoken. After the bow, she stood straight and walked back at Yara, not minding her being completely soaked by the rain, leaving her cloak with Sophie.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Number of posts : 726
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2010-03-03

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 3:36 pm

Yara landed softly behind Franziska and Sophie. She bowed her dragon head low out of repect for Sophie's brother who was now nothing but a pile of dust. Yara then let out a dragon cry of sorrow into the night sky. The group stood in silence for a few minutes.

"We should keep moving," yara said breaking the silence.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 5:14 pm

"Doni, let me go. NOW!!!!" Paige screamed. The boy quickly let go of her stomach. The girl rounded on him. "Don't you EVER keep me from a fight again." She seethed, eyes wide and teeth bared. She looked as much like an animal as the monster Franziska had just taken down. She raised a fist.

"Paige!" Lee yelled at his sister. "Calm down! I told him to keep you here. You can't fight until you learn to control your anger. You'll get hurt!"

Her eyes softened suddenly. "I-I'm sorry." She lowered her hand and looked down at the ground.

"You're still having outbursts." Doni stated sadly. "You...haven't made much progress, have you?"

"I'm trying." She whispered. "For now, I'll continue to bury it by making a fool of myself."

"Don't sweat it." Doni assured her. "Things will work themselves out over time."

"Speaking of which, we've already wasted too much time. We need to catch up to Yara." Lee said as he started the car back up and drove like a maniac.

"You're worse than Raph." Mikey sighed.

Paige smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 10:56 pm

Sophie lay covered by the cloak and began to sob but wiped them away harshly he had been her brother but he wasn't now she looked as his ashes were carried away with the rain. she crawled over on her knees and scooped up the ashes then rubbed them into her skin. it made it sooty but then soaked into her face she picked herself up and stumbled towards the car and sat at the back. "i think i just need to be alone right now" she whispered softly tucking the coat around herself.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 6:39 am

Franziska walked over to Yara and rode her back. She could feel her wound throbbing and guessed they must have swollen too. She ricked of blood but couldnt sort out her blood from the beast's. She felt a movement behind her. "Dont!" Franziska said to Raphael as he tried to put his hand on her shoulder. "Dont touch me right now...." Franziska crossed her hands under her chest and hugged her herself to stop the trembling. She pulled the sais from her belt and gave them to Raphael. "You know..."she started talking and felt him moved closer to her to share his body heat. "When I slay a monster I dont think much of it. It's for the protection of the innocents. I knew that the beast I confronted was once a human...but to know that he was a loved one from someone near to me. It just..." There was some silent moments before Raph spoke. "Well, he wasnt human anymore. If you didnt kill him he would kill Sophie. So you did the good thing." Franziska sneared."Sometimes you can do the good thing with other methods. Plus that made think the unstoppable...Sophie said that her transformation also is slipping out of her control. If she wont be able to contain it she'll result as her brother...And then Ill have to kill her." Raphael pulled Franziska's dripping wet hair away from her back to examine her wound. He run his hand carefully on her back. "Your bandages need change. They are completely soaked with blood and rain water. And it wont surprise me if the wounds have reopened..."he told her softly. He run his hand on top of the bloody bandages. The place where the slashes have been made felt hot despite the cold of the night. "Ill tell Paige to look at you the moment we are under a roof."he told her in a soft voice that still didnt expect resisting. "You do that..."was Franziska's only answer.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:01 pm

Sophie's mind fell blank like she was in darkness.

Raph looked around as they flew and was thinking about what Franziska had said When Sophie becomes a monster i'll have to kill her too. but he knew what sophie wanted for she had told him he wasn't sure if he could do it but he wouldn't let Fraziska do it either.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 1:03 pm

Mura lightly patted Sophie in comfort then sighed as she turned to Leo, respecting Sophie's wish to be alone.
"I'm going to find a way to help, Soph." she whispered to Leo.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:04 pm

Leo nodded he knew how sophie felt in a way when Donatello had been mutated a second time he became a huge and thoughtless beast but there was a cure for don For sophie's brother there was nothing and she too was looking at the same fate her brother had apile of dust draining down into the sewers "go ahead" leo said
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 5:42 pm

Franziska opened her eyes and sat straight on the bed. Cool sweat was drooping from her face. She looked down at her hands. They were trembling. She shook her head to clear it off from the sight she last saw, even if she knew that that was inevitable. She knew that she wouldnt go back to sleep so she pulled the damp sheet of her and get off the bed. She checked herself on the mirror. Red hair everywhere on her and tangled, black tantop which reached till it showed her bally button and matched black shorts drenched in sweat. Underneath them her pale skin was reflecting in the mirror scarier than she thought. She looked almost.....dead.
Franziska marched to the kitchen to get herself something to drink when she heard a noise from behind her. She immidiatelly grapped a knife lying on the table and turned around to face the intruder. Then she lowered her weapon. "What are you doing here?" she asked her unwelcomed guest. "Whaaa? I was here for a good 30 minutes....Man, you must trully have been beaten up if you didnt notice me."Raphael said as he took a sip from his beer. "And I see that in that time you served yourself from my fridge....How did you get in here, anyway?" Franziska asked as she bent to take herself another beer. Raphael didnt need to answer that, he simply show her with one arm the opened window in her living room.
"You know that I coulld accidentaly kill you right?" Franziska said balnkly as she took a sip from her can. "Yeah,"Rapahel said as he moved closer to her, "you could...but you wouldnt..." Franziska turned to look at him. "My, my so much confidence...and why is that? Because Im weaker than you? Or because you re such a good ninja?"
Raphael didnt answer her. He drank half of his beer and stare at the wall. Franziska sighed and welcomed the silence. It made her feel more at peace. After a couple of minutes Raphael spoke. "Nightmare?"
Franziska quickly turned to him but his gaze hadnt changed. "Yeah..."she said. "Nothing special...Just the usual stuff. How did you know?" Raphael played with the can in his hands. "Common Franz, I know a lot about you. And I know that today's mission was hard for you. I could see it in for fighting. You were really stiff at some moments."
"Oh....sorry if I gave you a hard time down there...."Franziska said locking her can between her fingers. "You didnt" Raph rushed to correct her. More silence again.
"So, how come you re up this late too?" Franziska asked not particularely interested in knowing. "Couldnt sleep"Raph said. He finished his beer and crushed the can in his hand. Then he throw it to the trash can. He turned around and moved close to Franziska so that he could actually feel her body heat. "And to anwer your question, why you wouldnt do that....Both your guesses were wrong. You wouldnt do that, cause I trust you. I trust you with my life." His look was intence. Franziska knew. She knew what he meant with that. But how could she reply? Shining amber met icing blue. She hold up her can to her rosy lips and drank the rest of the beer. Then she make a move to the trash can and Raphael made some space between them to help her move freely.
'Damn, I shouldnt have said that....Stupid! Now Im dead...' Raph thought and mentally kicked himself. "Uh, I better go now...See ya tommorow...I mean, in a couple of hours" Raph made a move to climb the window when Franziska's voice stopped him. "Wanna stay here for the night? Or what was left from it?" she suggested. Raphael moved away from the window. After a millisecond of thought one word left his lips:"Sure..."

"...ska...." Franziska was hearing things. Things that didnt make sence. Or so she thought. "Franziska.."It was a voice. Familiar. A comfortable heat near her left ear. She heard it again. "Franziska!"
Franziska opened her eyes. There she was on Yara's back with Raph, flying into the heavy rain, with the rest of her new company close behind in the small van. She felt a hand on her side. She realised that she was slightly shivering. "Did you doze off?" Raph asked her. "Yes, sorry. Actually I was having a dream -no!- a memory." Raphael was curious now. "What kind of memory." Franziska let a small smile to shape on her lips. "Nothing much. Just one on your many sleepover in my place..."she said. Raphael chuckled. "Hey, that's your fault you know...that sofa of your is so damn comfortable! I could sleep there forever!"
Franziska chuckled with him. "Yes, it's a good sofa...and an expensive one. So try not to dirty it with pizza and beer next time, mister"
Raphael hold up his hands as in surrender. "Guilty!" he said. He felt relieved when he heard her chuckles. He was glad that he was able to lighten her mood even for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 6:23 pm

Yara was half listening to Raph and Franziska's conversation. Yara's dragon senses were still were bothering her. "Guys I feel something like something it following us," she said them as she scanned her surroundings, "be ready for any thing. We are almost there, but I don't want anything knowing our were abouts."
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:34 am

"Perfect...just perfect! One more monster to go..."Raphael said as he gripped his sais. "I thought you said there were three of them."he said to Franziska. "Well three I saw and three were reported to me...Perphaps it's not a dear monster this time..." Franziska thought out loud.
"What could it be then?" Raphael asked. "Well, you ve been with me long enough to know that beasts arent my only targets. Plus you too have some nice enemies, dont you now?" Franziska gave him a hint. "You mean.....foot soldiers?" Raphael snapped his head to look around the near rooftops. But he saw nothing. "Dont know,"Franziska said and rubbed her chin, "Still, it is a possibility. Plus we mustnt forget M's story about Stockman...It could be one of his toys..."she guessed thinking vigorously. "Anyway, the last thing we want is to be noticed by anyone or anything. Keep your eyes open and have your weapons ready. I dont have mine to help you;I left them with Sophie."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 1:50 pm

Sophie's ears perked up and she looked about "can anybody feel that?" she asked wide eyed
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 3:48 pm

Franziska's scences were alert for anything unusual. Despite the rain her blue eyes were shining with murderous intention. Like a predator, she was scanning the rooftops and the streets below as Yara was flying. She was trusting the other group to be looking at the road and the blocks. Then a moving shadow appeared and disappeared almost immidiately. A normal human would never notice. But Franziska and her new friends could hardly be considered human or normal. She saw the motion with the corner of her eye. "Raph! On the right! Did you...." Franziska turned with a quick motion of her head just to comfirm her suspitions. "Yep. Definately something is there. Yara was right!" Raph agreed. "Do a signal to the others." Franziska ordered him. He turned around so he could face the van which was close behind them. He rose his sais and crossed them three times high in the sky.
Donatello who was sitting next to Lee on the front of the car turned to speak to the others. "Guys, I think our air support caught something as well. Raph send a signal. Have your weapons ready. Lee, if there is an emergency be ready to step on it."
"Oh gooooooood, one more deadly ugly humongous monster that wants to kill us."Mikey whined as he nervously played with his nunchucks. He received a whack on the head by Leo. "Idiot, watch what you re saying!", Leo whispered to him as he saw him Sophie's gloomy face. "Plus, we dont know what it is....just stay alert...."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:59 pm

Sophie had noticed what mikey had said and it hurt "how would they see her when she was one of them monsters?" she was about to say something when insperation struck if she carried throught with her new found plan no one would have to kill her she ran to the front of the van with Don and Lee pushed them both out of the way stepping on the brakes as hard as she could then strapping her foot (now a heavy rock) to the gas as she broke it of from her ankle back grew another one. and swiftly opened the door as it speed for ward she now had sight of the shadow and was about to fling herself out of the door when a hand gripped her shoulder she looked over to the owner of the hand: Don "what are you doing?!" Sophie in a moment of shock tore herself from his grip and flew from the van which was speeding and made a harsh landing. she then got up and began to run dispite the blood streaming from her arm, head and leg. she had to stop that creature Franziska was hurt and she, herself needed to be destroyed before this thing destroyed anyone else or "she " destroyed anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:27 pm

"Sh**! What the hell does she think she's doing?!" Lee growled. He hopped back into the front seat and moved the rock off of the gas with a grunt.

Paige made for the door, but Mikey stopped her.

"I'm in control right now! I promise I won't go berserk, ok? Sophie and Franziska are going to need help if whatever out there is dangerous!" She pleaded.

"Let her go." Lee sighed.

"Lee, Princess, and I will go with you." Leo informed her. "Doni and Mikey, shadow Yara and call us if anything unusual happens."

"Yes, sir!" Mikey grinned, giving Leo a military salute.

The group quickly headed into the rain and after Sophie.

(Halu, I just assumed you'd want Mura with Leo. If not, I'll totally edit this! Sorry if I jacked your OC!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:42 pm

Yara kept scanning left and right. She felt her dragon fire growing in her throat. "My dragon fury is growing if anyone sees anything give me a target and I can promise you I have never missed." she told Raph and Franziska as the rain beaded down her scales.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:17 am

"Thanks Yara...but I think our little friend down there must have smelled something..."Raphael said and motioned with his hand to the scene inside the van. "What the-"Franziska narrowed her eyes and tried to see what was going on inside the van. Then out of the blue the door bursted open with Sophie on the front and Don shortly after her. They argued and then Sophie started running away to a different direction. "Yo! Donny! What in shell in goin' on down there?" Raph shouted to be heard. "Sophie! She just freaked out, damaged the van a little bit and then burst out of it...."Donatello said looking up at the three others while covering his eyes from the rain. "What is that stupidhead thinking? Had she already lost her mind?!?!?!"Franziska exploded and threw a punch on Yara's rocky hard back. Dragon scales are as hard as rock so Yara couldnt possibly hurt but the rereaction of the punch made it to Franziska's wound which immidiatelly started throbbing. Franziska said under her breath every single swear she could remembered. Then looked down again where Leo and Paige made a run for Sophie. "Donatello!"Franziska shouted. "Sophie must have left my cloak at the back of the van. Give it to me!"
Donatello went to the van nad looked inside. It was as Franziska said. There was her cloak in the left corner. He picked it up and went out again. When he was in a good distance from Yara he throw the cloak as high as he could. Raph caught it with one of his sais. "Raph...Follow Sophie. Ill go in a minute. Make sure that idiot wont do something she ll regret." Franziska said as she pulled her cloak on her and shecked her weapons.
"What? Youre going nowhere missy! You did enough." Raphael argued as he jumped of Yara's back and landed on the nearest rooftop. "Look. Ive been chasing Er- Sophie long enough to know some of her tactics. She is my responsiblility, do you understand?" Franziska tried to reason him. Raphael looked at the distance where the others where running calling Sophie's name. "Yeah, I understand."he finally said. "Dont worry. I wont hold you back in this one. Thankfully I still have Lee's phone with me. Ill call you if something happened and you havent made it yet."
"Thanks. You better go now..." Franziska told him and he vanished in teh shadows. "Show off" she smirked and turned her attention to Donny. "You better check the van for further damage."she suggested him. "Yeah, I ll do that...after all it's better than waiting.." Donny said.
"What about you?" Mikey asked Franziska as he got out of the van too. "Wont you go after them?"
"Heh! Of course I will. I just need a minute or two to compose my self..."Franziska said trying not to thinking the throbbing pain in her back. 'One more attack like that, and Im a goner. The slashes are depper than I thought' Franziska thought as she had glued her eyes on the running group like a good predator.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 12:41 pm

Sophie eyed three of them coming and knowing them more would come "them who was them?" no they- friends? yes "but how do you know?" i know they are friends "no they are not they are chasing you" they are trying to help "or dissect you as you know one of them is good at killing you kind" she was trying to help me "no she killed your brother!" She didn't mean it she didn't know "your weak you can even face the facts i always knew you where weak your a joke to our kind and a joke and a dishonour to your parents" my parents? "yes fight them they are trying to hurt you and you will be happy once more" fight them "yes good now there about to come so be ready oh and try and change into somthing big" big "and ferocious something that can kill with its bare teeth"

As it spoke sophies body started to change growing bigger and taller sharp teeth formed in her mouth and ears grew and flopped down, she grew horns which grew by the second and claws that were razor sharp. she was angry but didn't know why

Sophie looked at her hands and cried out which would be taken as a roar of some sort. whats going on "i am getting you ready for battle" Battle? "they are trying to kill you one of them killed your brother the reast are already killing beings" i don't... "if you can't i'll make you" what! "i've done it before and i'll do it again" Noooooo..... Sophie began to tear at her skin as she felt a think sludge going over her brain almost like it was melding she fell to her bone padded knees and clawed the ground with her claws. she saw a boy no a man come from behind the building and stop when he saw her 'go away!' sophie shouted but now in her new body it sounded more like a verocious growl. 'stay back' "hahsjkfuh!"
The man was being followed by three others they to stopped and stared
"sophie?" one asked Sophie was about to nod when a sharp twinge in her brain made her charge at the three "this is for your own good" the voice spoke closer in her brain.

sophie couldn't stop herself so she closed her eyes she couldn't bear watch what could happen.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 1:37 pm

"Out of the waaaaaaaaay!!!" a voise shouted from above. Leo looked up to see Raphael screaming at them. He did as his younger brother told him to avoid being ripped apart by Sophie's attack. Raph landed next to him. "Damn! Franziska was right..."
"Huh? Franziska? She was right about what?" Leo wanted to know but he didnt dare to take his eyes from Sophie's new monstrous form. "Sophie is starting to lose her humanity...She will become like her brother, if we dont find a way to stop it." Raphael explained as he bent over to avoid a claw coming to his way. "Things dont look too good. She is huge!! Maybe bigger than her brother...Any ideas?" Leo asked as he gripped his katanas. "Yeah, my idea is on her way right now...For the time being I say we keep her occupied to not escape." Raphael said as he spinned his sais and took battle position.

Franziska opened her eyes and looked and the rainy sky. A lightning was appearing every now and then. 'Storm is coming...'she thought. It mustnt have been more than 3 minutes since Sophie's outbreak. "Ok, time to move" Franziska spoke particularely to noone as she jumped from Yara's back and landed on the roof on her left. "Hey, where are you going?"Mikey asked her. "Where else?" Franziska answered him. "But..but...Youre injured! Can you fight, with your wounds?" Mikey insisted. "Mikey, dont worry about me...Im a big girl" Franziska made a cheeky smile. Mikey blushed and looked away from her. "Cute..."Franziska commented and was ready for a run when someone else interupted her. "Will you be ok?" It was Donny this time. "Hey, you worry way to much. Firstly, this is my job! I live for danger. Secondly, there are other capable fighters there waiting for me. I wont be alone." Franziska told him and made a dash without waiting for his reply. "Yara keep a good 3 minute distance and then follow me! I think that this time we ll need you!" Franziska cried to the dragon as the distance between them grew.
She was getting closer when she heard a shriek....an animalistic shriek. 'Oh, man' she sweared. Just then her phone rang. "Speak"she said without pasing her rythm. "It's happening. This is no good. Sophie...."Raphael's voice was coming from the other side of the line. "I know. Im coming. Try not to do anything drastic."Franziska said and ended the call. 'Sophie.....Dont make me kill you' was the last thing Franziska though as she jumped to the next rooftop as if her life depended on it her cloak floating behind her, her wounds forgotten.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 2:05 pm

Yara nodded her dragon head towards Franziska who was now heading in the direction of Sophie and the others. Yara flew a couple hundred feet in the air and proceeded to watch the horrific scene happening below to Sophie. Anger swept over her mind," I don't believe she wants to hurt anyone. I believe there is something of great darkness at work here." She said in her dragon language. Yara continued to fly in a large circle waiting for a signal from Franziska.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new TMNT RPG
Page 9 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next